Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Help regarding Youtube Channel

Help regarding Youtube Channel 9 years 3 months ago #90405

Video on my channel about this

Hey guys.

As some of you might know, I have a Youtube channel where I do lots of Anime Top Lists. However, a problem I've been having lately is thinking of what kind of list to make. I have already done a lot of "cliche" things (like Top ## Shounen Anime, Top ## Comedy Anime), but I'm quickly running out of ideas for lists.

Also, I'd like to start uploading gameplay. I'll have to do lots of tweaking, and it won't be 60 FPS (until I get my new gaming PC, that is), but I do have a lot of games where I need an excuse to play them, or else I'll never touch them, and a bunch of games I have already played. However, with the ones I have already played, I imagine it being boring for people to watch someone who knows exactly what he's doing.

But I digress. What I want you guys to do is tell me if you're interested in seeing a certain Top ## **** Anime List or certain games to play. I won't be recording Garry's Mod, unless it's maybe TTT. This is because playing a Multiplayer game where the thing you do most is interact with others doesn't really make a good video (which is also why you see others play with friends rather than an online game. It's harder to talk to people and sometimes they don't want to be recorded).

Hope you guys can help me out with this dilemma, and have a merry Christmas.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by LightArrowsEXE.
Login or register to post a reply.

Help regarding Youtube Channel 9 years 3 months ago #91352

BUMPERDY-BUMP-BUMP
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli

Help regarding Youtube Channel 9 years 3 months ago #91355

This is my personal opinion ofcourse but maybe like a top 10 or top 25 about magic anime, or top 10 ending songs like not top 10 in cliche things like comedy action but more like somethings focused on.
and about the gaming or you will need to find a good co-op game to find to play with friends (know enough games, if you want some add me on steam : [Z] Buzz [M4H] NL) or find a new singleplayer where i really cant say because i almost dont play singleplayer

I hope this will be usefull for you and goodluck with your channel (i subscribed :P)
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
  • Thanks received: 129

Help regarding Youtube Channel 9 years 3 months ago #91357

BuzzM4H wrote:
This is my personal opinion ofcourse but maybe like a top 10 or top 25 about magic anime, or top 10 ending songs like not top 10 in cliche things like comedy action but more like somethings focused on.
and about the gaming or you will need to find a good co-op game to find to play with friends (know enough games, if you want some add me on steam : [Z] Buzz [M4H] NL) or find a new singleplayer where i really cant say because i almost dont play singleplayer

I hope this will be usefull for you and goodluck with your channel (i subscribed :P)

Thanks for the reply! I'm already planning on releasing a list featuring Supernatural anime, where not only the Supernatural genre, but also stuff like Super Power and Magic will be used in.

I have a bunch of multiplayer games myself, since you can't escape them anymore nowadays. However, as I only have a laptop right now, I can't record it straight away, so I don't have any gaming video's planned for a while.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli

Help regarding Youtube Channel 9 years 3 months ago #91358

I know the feeling of having a bad laptop, mine cant even game so be happy about that, but when im at my dad i have there a gaming pc, im also wondering a little time to begin a channel but dont know how or how to make such an account, dont know how to properly record stuff so im a bit screwed xD
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
  • Thanks received: 129

Help regarding Youtube Channel 9 years 3 months ago #91366

BuzzM4H wrote:
I know the feeling of having a bad laptop, mine cant even game so be happy about that, but when im at my dad i have there a gaming pc, im also wondering a little time to begin a channel but dont know how or how to make such an account, dont know how to properly record stuff so im a bit screwed xD

With failure comes success and beds.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

153 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun