Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Should there be a moderator age restriction?

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80061

OutstandingCitizen wrote:
Chris wrote:
you are a good example

didn't see that bit very clearly, might want to type through the medium that is your fingers rather than your arse otherwise the words tend to become very unclear and much more like "dfusadghio g fsdji fsdapofsad pio"

i'm sure the majority of these people would disagree with the little snide remark you had to slip in there:

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/general-d...04-the-final-curtain

please don't mention a snide remark of mine and then say something even more snide and immature back it just shows hypocrisy

i'll be hypocritical if I want man, it's symbolic of how little significance I feel your argument carries in a community that tolerates everyone of every attribute, and isn't going to toss it away for a few ignorant 'over 16s' who feel anyone who isn't 'one of them' is inferior because of their own number.
WannaBeAdmin wrote:
Extrobite I am not mad? the server will be mad soon when it stops getting donations as most people will realize that the server is full of 10 year old mods which get given power.

2 years of accepting moderators of any age and counting... count with me? I think we'll bore ourselves
WannaBeAdmin wrote:
Yes I did get denied for mod because of the little kid mods which give me unfair warnings. Also I am glad you got demoted chris as you let admins abuse **cough cough Zer0nix cough cough**

and that is definitely stereotyping now as you are targeting all of our 'kid' mods (as you put it) and stating that they are all bad because they are 'kid'.

grow up, they're teaching you a lesson, maybe we should stop accepting over 16s since you guys seem to get too many warnings.

finally, no abuse by 'Zer0nix' has been raised to me (ever) and so how can i be considered responsible for that 'abuse'?
Exrobite wrote:
WannaBeAdmin wrote:
Yes I did get denied for mod because of the little kid mods which give me unfair warnings. Also I am glad you got demoted chris as you let admins abuse **cough cough Zer0nix cough cough**

Mad?

Mad.

please be quiet young one your opinion is invalid and immature and is poisoning the thread

ooooooh

he called him 'young one'

that has so much impact on his argument

he is going to now assume that all 'young one's "opinion(s are) invalid and immature"
Chris wrote:
older people have more experience dealing with people this is a fact

oh yeah, because hitler formed the third reich when he was older than 16, he's a prime example of someone who can be more inspirational than the likes of stephen sutton (and before you say he died at the age of 19, he was doing great things for many of his teen years, some of which fall under that now-so forbidden category of under 16)

Chris please stop trying to seem like an intellectual because you really do just hide bullshit behind big words your words add nothing to the argument please put forward a valid point where an 11 year old is far more mature than an 18 year old

was anticipating this

that you would get mad that i am (as you put it 'trying to seem') intellectual as an 'under 16'

there's various examples I could raise, such as the one I already did.

you can use your ignorant mind to skip past the big words, but they all read the same message: your argument is not representative of everything, and i've given several comparisons already which denote that.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The topic has been locked.

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80062

ReaperRoel wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:
Outstanding Citizen, you lost the argument.

Just stop.
This makes you look more immature than most 12 year olds on ZARP

Please tell me how I lost the argument? my point is very valid and many servers incorporate the rule you idiot, it's just this server is full of young people like you who spew bullshit without reading and don't see my point

Well I get your point, there are immature 12 year old mods in ZARP. But because they are only a few of them, it doesn't mean that everybody under 16 is immature.

READ MY THREAD I SAID THAT NOT ALL UNDER 16S ARE IMMATURE ARE YOU ILLITERATE

The argument is lost when the Capslock button is pressed.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80063

ReaperRoel wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:

Just stop.

Please tell me how I lost the argument? my point is very valid and many servers incorporate the rule you idiot, it's just this server is full of young people like you who spew bullshit without reading and don't see my point

Well I get your point, there are immature 12 year old mods in ZARP. But because they are only a few of them, it doesn't mean that everybody under 16 is immature.

1. I can't be bothered to read more bullshit today.
2. If not all people under 16 are immature, why deny the mature ones from being mod? I really don't understand the point you are trying to make, and I completely disagree with it.
  • Ruul
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]Sir RaperJoel the 3rd[/b]
  • Thanks received: 124

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80064

46 replies since I was away to read. God have mercy.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80066

Exrobite wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Exrobite wrote:
WannaBeAdmin wrote:

Mad?

Mad.

please be quiet young one your opinion is invalid and immature and is poisoning the thread

The thing is, I'm the one who's mature enough to know that this will never happen.

How can one poison a dead man?

There are many servers that put in an age restriction child please learn this is a valid thing in most communities why is it the driving age is 17 and not how you act in the street

Well I have a higher K/D on Advanced Warfare so I win.

Very very mature you immature brat thank you for proving my point on your maturity you sill child please stop posting your bullshit here its wasting space on the thread

It's hilarious that you still think you're in control.

The thing is, this server is about fun, yes, bear with me, it's a hard concept to grasp. If you're restricting people, it's not fun, is it!

Please post your findings on /r/todayilearned

please comprehend that being a moderator or admin is not about fun it is about dealing with rule breakers and peoples problems if you think being an admin is fun you aren't right for the job you immature child

I find it fun helping people, is that so bad?

What is fun dealing with two people screaming over each over with no proof

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80067

If one more person calls me Extrobite heads will roll...
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80068

Exrobite wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Exrobite wrote:
WannaBeAdmin wrote:

Mad?

Mad.

The thing is, I'm the one who's mature enough to know that this will never happen.

How can one poison a dead man?

There are many servers that put in an age restriction child please learn this is a valid thing in most communities why is it the driving age is 17 and not how you act in the street

Well I have a higher K/D on Advanced Warfare so I win.

Very very mature you immature brat thank you for proving my point on your maturity you sill child please stop posting your bullshit here its wasting space on the thread

It's hilarious that you still think you're in control.

The thing is, this server is about fun, yes, bear with me, it's a hard concept to grasp. If you're restricting people, it's not fun, is it!

Please post your findings on /r/todayilearned

please comprehend that being a moderator or admin is not about fun it is about dealing with rule breakers and peoples problems if you think being an admin is fun you aren't right for the job you immature child

I find it fun helping people, is that so bad?

What is fun dealing with two people screaming over each over with no proof

And that's why you'll never get moderator. You don't get it.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ruul

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80070

Chris wrote:
Chris wrote:
you are a good example

didn't see that bit very clearly, might want to type through the medium that is your fingers rather than your arse otherwise the words tend to become very unclear and much more like "dfusadghio g fsdji fsdapofsad pio"

i'm sure the majority of these people would disagree with the little snide remark you had to slip in there:

Chris that just shows you are a lair

www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/report-abus...admin-abuse?start=30

Remember that situation?

please don't mention a snide remark of mine and then say something even more snide and immature back it just shows hypocrisy

i'll be hypocritical if I want man, it's symbolic of how little significance I feel your argument carries in a community that tolerates everyone of every attribute, and isn't going to toss it away for a few ignorant 'over 16s' who feel anyone who isn't 'one of them' is inferior because of their own number.
WannaBeAdmin wrote:
Extrobite I am not mad? the server will be mad soon when it stops getting donations as most people will realize that the server is full of 10 year old mods which get given power.

2 years of accepting moderators of any age and counting... count with me? I think we'll bore ourselves
WannaBeAdmin wrote:

and that is definitely stereotyping now as you are targeting all of our 'kid' mods (as you put it) and stating that they are all bad because they are 'kid'.

grow up, they're teaching you a lesson, maybe we should stop accepting over 16s since you guys seem to get too many warnings.

finally, no abuse by 'Zer0nix' has been raised to me (ever) and so how can i be considered responsible for that 'abuse'?
Exrobite wrote:
WannaBeAdmin wrote:

Mad?

Mad.

ooooooh

he is going to now assume that all 'young one's "opinion(s are) invalid and immature"
Chris wrote:

oh yeah, because hitler formed the third reich when he was older than 16, he's a prime example of someone who can be more inspirational than the likes of stephen sutton (and before you say he died at the age of 19, he was doing great things for many of his teen years, some of which fall under that now-so forbidden category of under 16)

Chris please stop trying to seem like an intellectual because you really do just hide bullshit behind big words your words add nothing to the argument please put forward a valid point where an 11 year old is far more mature than an 18 year old

was anticipating this

that you would get mad that i am (as you put it 'trying to seem') intellectual as an 'under 16'

you can use your ignorant mind to skip past the big words, but they all read the same message: your argument is not representative of everything, and i've given several comparisons already which denote that.
  • WannaBeAdmin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80071

ReaperRoel wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:

Just stop.

2. If not all people under 16 are immature, why deny the mature ones from being mod? I really don't understand the point you are trying to make, and I completely disagree with it.

your point is that not all under 16s are immature not all prisonors are guilty but a lot are and they swear they are not guilty a lot of the young mods are immature like your self which you have proven with your posts but you continue to say you are mature. you see my point

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80072

ReaperRoel wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:

Just stop.

your point is that not all under 16s are immature not all prisonors are guilty but a lot are and they swear they are not guilty a lot of the young mods are immature like your self which you have proven with your posts but you continue to say you are mature. you see my point

You are so fucking narrow minded.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80074

ReaperRoel wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:

Just stop.

So you're calling yourself mature?
  • Ruul
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80075

WannaBeAdmin wrote:
Chris wrote:
Chris wrote:
you are a good example

Chris that just shows you are a lair

www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/report-abus...admin-abuse?start=30

Remember that situation?

WannaBeAdmin wrote:

WannaBeAdmin wrote:

Exrobite wrote:
WannaBeAdmin wrote:

Mad?

Mad.

ooooooh

Chris wrote:

was anticipating this

that you would get mad that I am? what does this mean? also what about trying to sound intellectual as an under 16 I never said that are you telling me you are under 16?

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80076

ReaperRoel wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:

Just stop.

So you're calling yourself mature?

What you just said has nothing to do with my post please give a valid counter argument or stop posting

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80078

Exrobite wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:

Just stop.

Not at all extrobite my point is very valid please tell me how it isn't?

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80080

This thread is the most retarded since I joined zarp. Can you not accept defeat?

Please for the love of God, just stop and before you call me immature just because I said this, don't go around pointing fingers. I hope you read over what you type, because all of this is bullshit.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ruul

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80082

Since everybody knows the age restriction is not going to happen, just lock this.
  • Ruul
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80083

I_am_the_Walrus wrote:
This thread is the most retarded since I joined zarp. Can you not accept defeat?

Please for the love of God, just stop and before you call me immature just because I said this, don't go around pointing fingers. I hope you read over what you type, because all of this is bullshit.

Many RP servers have an age restriction it is put in place for a reason why not just let 12 year old's gamble drink drive and what not, I cant see where my point is wrong?

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80084

This topic made me laugh. Keep up the good work guys.
  • AlmostLost
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 176
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daiki Aomine

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80085

ReaperRoel wrote:
Since everybody knows the age restriction is not going to happen, just lock this.

Is it because you have nothing to add? then please leave with your tail between your legs young one

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80086

Exrobite wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:

Just stop.

Not at all extrobite my point is very valid please tell me how it isn't?

The concept of gaming is about fun and enjoyment. ZARP encourages this, restricting / discriminating a segment of our users is not fun. Please learn that 99% of people on this server are here for fun. You are the one of the 1% who try to wipe your grubby hands on the community, assuming power due to a predetermined factor.

We're all equal here.

Also:
extrobite

Great job at showing off your own maturity.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by exrobite.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

216 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf