Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Should there be a moderator age restriction?

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80087

Exrobite wrote:
OutstandingCitizen wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:
Outstanding Citizen, you lost the argument.

Just stop.
This makes you look more immature than most 12 year olds on ZARP

Please tell me how I lost the argument? my point is very valid and many servers incorporate the rule you idiot, it's just this server is full of young people like you who spew bullshit without reading and don't see my point

Well I get your point, there are immature 12 year old mods in ZARP. But because they are only a few of them, it doesn't mean that everybody under 16 is immature.

READ MY THREAD I SAID THAT NOT ALL UNDER 16S ARE IMMATURE ARE YOU ILLITERATE

1. I can't be bothered to read more bullshit today.
2. If not all people under 16 are immature, why deny the mature ones from being mod? I really don't understand the point you are trying to make, and I completely disagree with it.

your point is that not all under 16s are immature not all prisonors are guilty but a lot are and they swear they are not guilty a lot of the young mods are immature like your self which you have proven with your posts but you continue to say you are mature. you see my point

You are so fucking narrow minded.

Not at all extrobite my point is very valid please tell me how it isn't?

The concept of gaming is about fun and enjoyment. ZARP encourages this, restricting / discriminating a segment of our users is not fun. Please learn that 99% of people on this server are here for fun. You are the one of the 1% who try to wipe your grubby hands on the community, assuming power due to a predetermined factor.

We're all equal here.

Restricting a staff job does not take away anything from the game are you thick you can still play and do whatever but giving a staff job to children is a bad idea and will only shorten the life of the server
The topic has been locked.

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80088

Honestly, this is becoming a flame war, can someone just lock this and make it stop?
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler
The following user(s) said Thank You: exrobite

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80090

Exrobite wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:
ReaperRoel wrote:
Outstanding Citizen, you lost the argument.

Just stop.
This makes you look more immature than most 12 year olds on ZARP

Please tell me how I lost the argument? my point is very valid and many servers incorporate the rule you idiot, it's just this server is full of young people like you who spew bullshit without reading and don't see my point

Well I get your point, there are immature 12 year old mods in ZARP. But because they are only a few of them, it doesn't mean that everybody under 16 is immature.

READ MY THREAD I SAID THAT NOT ALL UNDER 16S ARE IMMATURE ARE YOU ILLITERATE

1. I can't be bothered to read more bullshit today.
2. If not all people under 16 are immature, why deny the mature ones from being mod? I really don't understand the point you are trying to make, and I completely disagree with it.

your point is that not all under 16s are immature not all prisonors are guilty but a lot are and they swear they are not guilty a lot of the young mods are immature like your self which you have proven with your posts but you continue to say you are mature. you see my point

You are so fucking narrow minded.

Not at all extrobite my point is very valid please tell me how it isn't?

The concept of gaming is about fun and enjoyment. ZARP encourages this, restricting / discriminating a segment of our users is not fun. Please learn that 99% of people on this server are here for fun. You are the one of the 1% who try to wipe your grubby hands on the community, assuming power due to a predetermined factor.

We're all equal here.

Restricting a staff job does not take away anything from the game are you thick you can still play and do whatever but giving a staff job to children is a bad idea and will only shorten the life of the server

Me. Thick?

I got my maths GCSE in year 6, I'm a straight A* student and I used to be an admin. The server has been up for over a year and it's still going strong. I don't see how the current structure is damaging it in any way.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80091

Fennster4 wrote:
Honestly, this is becoming a flame war, can someone just lock this and make it stop?

please tell me how I am flaming read all my points and see they're valid I am not a stupid individual if I wasn't right I wouldn't have started the thread now would I?

Should there be a moderator age restriction? 9 years 5 months ago #80092

If you guys would like to "FLAME" each other please take it to steam messages and because this turned out to be a flame war and on the edgy side of things its getting locked.

• RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
The following user(s) said Thank You: exrobite, Studio Banter, The Gamer Guy, Chase2k, Daiki Aomine
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

147 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
1/32