Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Better use of Zarp resources.

Better use of Zarp resources. 11 years 2 weeks ago #16385

So, I've been gone for quite awhile now and come back to find a ZARP in distress, every server being DDoS'd constantly and people who I didn't even see online at all suddenly becoming Admin and even Super admin on servers I play most.

Now while these Admins/Mods are abusing and servers being DDoS'd I also see many servers springing to life(I saw springing, I mean one or two people going on per day) and wonder, why are these servers being put up?
Example: http://zarpgaming.com/http://zarpgaming ... rdseen#new
You could start using the resources that you have to decrease the likelihood of the good servers being ruined, like your new DDoS screen.

I don't mean to offend, just to suggest.
  • Outypoo
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Login or register to post a reply.

Better use of Zarp resources. 11 years 2 weeks ago #16392

Well, I've been on zarp for a long time, and I got promoted for 2 days ago. I remember you, but I didn't see you alot.
Everything changes ^^
  • Morpheus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

Better use of Zarp resources. 11 years 2 weeks ago #16394

Well Morph I remember you too, but people like Scottie who before being banned was promoted to Super Admin?
It's pathetic when better Admins are shunned and shitty admins are promoted(Not saying either of you are bad Admins though)
  • Outypoo
  • Junior Boarder

Better use of Zarp resources. 11 years 2 weeks ago #16411

Outypoo wrote:
Well Morph I remember you too, but people like Scottie who before being banned was promoted to Super Admin?
It's pathetic when better Admins are shunned and shitty admins are promoted(Not saying either of you are bad Admins though)

Well yeah, Scottie was a really good Super Admin!
  • Morpheus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

Better use of Zarp resources. 11 years 2 weeks ago #16412

Also -Vein- game mode as said in the previous post, is in progress but will -maybe- take a while to create. Although it is not done it is amazing so far.
  • ploopy95
  • Junior Boarder

Turtle Tur-tle with A Moustache Mous-tache is like A penguin in a suit.

AWESOME!

Better use of Zarp resources. 11 years 2 weeks ago #16442

I have been here for 1 month, and I never got any warn. People that I help thanks me. Im loyaly, so I would never defraud you. You can count with me for anything.
  • Mark Ian
  • Fresh Boarder

Better use of Zarp resources. 11 years 2 weeks ago #16496

Sadly people have different priorities. What you see as being a "waste" is someone's goals and dreams. I, myself, have been pushing Agent to let me manage an American ZARP server. Although I would be using my own server for hosting and not "wasting" ZARPs resources. I do believe that the logs aren't read very often which will lead to a lot of power abuse to go unseen. Only thing Agent can do for that is to assign someone the job to manage the logs. I feel personally that management isn't very strict...but I'm a 0 tolerance type of person..ddos isn't very easy to dodge. I believe there are some tactics that could be out into place to ease the damage from the attacks but it takes time not money. Everyone needs to show more appreciation to Agent and Zart, also all the staff. When you do the same thing for long it's really easy to lose interest and dedication. That's where everyone else comes in. Giving them a reason to continue. Post like this shows concern and if looked at right shows you care. Give that vein server a shot. Someone is putting an immense amount of time into it.
  • DoM
  • Fresh Boarder
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

133 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47