• Page:

TOPIC: :( Prays go out to them effected

:( Prays go out to them effected 5 years 11 months ago #923922

Jugger wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
SoraJS wrote:
People love to say gun control instead of address the problem that poor mental health is the cause of most if not all of these.
You're right instead of banning guns, let's ban anime

are you actually joking on a sensitive topic like this pretty scummy tbh like wtf is your problem and your latest reply too about "yeh its americans" seriously just fuck off if you can't take this shit seriously

I think you need to chill, people deal with shit their own way, who are you to say they can't make a light hearted joke about something like this? Comedians do it all the time but I assume you don't care about that do you? smh...

Also quite hard to take something seriously like this when it happens so often, can't really say I'm surprised at anything to do with gun violence in America anymore.

yeh but they dont make jokes literally on the fucking day it happens people need to wait atleast a bit its fucking rude think bout the people who lost there family would they like this yeh so pipe down

Your IQ just baffles me every time you open your mouth anywhere, it doesn't matter if it's on the day or not lol, you need to stop taking everything so seriously. People have died, just like they always do, it's just life. Stop fucking whining about a joke and actually do something productive with your life, or whine about something that will help prevent shit like this.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Login or register to post a reply.

:( Prays go out to them effected 5 years 11 months ago #924776

Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
SoraJS wrote:
People love to say gun control instead of address the problem that poor mental health is the cause of most if not all of these.

are you actually joking on a sensitive topic like this pretty scummy tbh like wtf is your problem and your latest reply too about "yeh its americans" seriously just fuck off if you can't take this shit seriously
Please don't shoot up a school over my comment I see a anime picture and am very scared for my safety.

Fyi got off your high horse cause you're one of the msot annoying toxic people going
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

:( Prays go out to them effected 5 years 11 months ago #924796

Jugger wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
SoraJS wrote:

I think you need to chill, people deal with shit their own way, who are you to say they can't make a light hearted joke about something like this? Comedians do it all the time but I assume you don't care about that do you? smh...

Also quite hard to take something seriously like this when it happens so often, can't really say I'm surprised at anything to do with gun violence in America anymore.

yeh but they dont make jokes literally on the fucking day it happens people need to wait atleast a bit its fucking rude think bout the people who lost there family would they like this yeh so pipe down

Oh yeah give it a couple weeks then you can start making fucking sing songs about it..... Idiot.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

:( Prays go out to them effected 5 years 11 months ago #926267

Bazaraxe wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
SoraJS wrote:

Oh yeah give it a couple weeks then you can start making fucking sing songs about it..... Idiot.

Lol i swear people just take bait so easily its peak
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 289

:( Prays go out to them effected 5 years 11 months ago #926278

Jugger wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
SoraJS wrote:

>"Says something stupid"
> "Hah, baited guys, im funny haHA"

you're worse then fucking stone please fuck off
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazaraxe, Lewis_is_java

:( Prays go out to them effected 5 years 11 months ago #926298

spodermon wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
SoraJS wrote:

>"Says something stupid"

^^
Also stop using dead slang, you're not road you're a big nitty
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Bazaraxe

:( Prays go out to them effected 5 years 11 months ago #926300

Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
SoraJS wrote:

>"Says something stupid"

^^

nah it was tho sooo how bout you learn shit you really think my iq is that low congratulations idk what i'd achieve slagging people off in a gaming community seriously its a waste of my time i do it for the fun
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

:( Prays go out to them effected 5 years 11 months ago #926302

Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
SoraJS wrote:

>"Says something stupid"

^^

nah it was tho sooo how bout you learn shit you really think my iq is that low congratulations idk what i'd achieve slagging people off in a gaming community seriously its a waste of my time i do it for the fun
Considering you can't spell half the words you type or even create a coherent sentence, I don't think you have a low IQ I know you have a low IQ.
That and you also watch anime you big gay
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

:( Prays go out to them effected 5 years 11 months ago #926309

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
SoraJS wrote:

>"Says something stupid"

^^

Considering you can't spell half the words you type or even create a coherent sentence, I don't think you have a low IQ I know you have a low IQ.

Sorry i type too fast for you let me slow down a little bit then. Why are you judging my smartness in the T.V programmes i watch, clearly you watch things that people may class it as being dumb, seriously its not being dumb if i watch something i like is it!
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

:( Prays go out to them effected 5 years 11 months ago #926315

Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
SoraJS wrote:

>"Says something stupid"

^^

Sorry i type too fast for you let me slow down a little bit then. Why are you judging my smartness in the T.V programmes i watch, clearly you watch things that people may class it as being dumb, seriously its not being dumb if i watch something i like is it!
Yep of course you'd only talk about the joke and not the main part of my point :whistle: , you should just stop embarrassing yourself sonic fingers.
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

:( Prays go out to them effected 5 years 11 months ago #926318

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
SoraJS wrote:

>"Says something stupid"

^^

Yep of course you'd only talk about the joke and not the main part of my point :whistle: , you should just stop embarrassing yourself sonic fingers.

people who have anime characters as avatar should automatically be ignored because of obvious reasons.
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Lewis_is_java, Diet Water

:( Prays go out to them effected 5 years 11 months ago #926319

spodermon wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Jugger wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
SoraJS wrote:

>"Says something stupid"

^^

people who have anime characters as avatar should automatically be ignored because of obvious reasons.
2 bombs werent enough
  • Diet Water
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 748
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage, spodermon

:( Prays go out to them effected 5 years 11 months ago #926320

Can we stay on topic, please? This "drama" or "argument" or whatever you want to call it can be somewhere else and not on here. Further off-topic posts will be deleted, thank you.
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

:( Prays go out to them effected 5 years 11 months ago #926333

It happens way too often now, it's sad to see.

Wouldn't be surprised if this happened in my school, even though Sweden is dead.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

:( Prays go out to them effected 5 years 11 months ago #926519

banning schools is the only way to fix the problem.
  • Zenternal
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 77
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

224 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40