Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: To the chosen one!

To the chosen one! 5 years 11 months ago #921280

ya no one can obviously force chute and emp but the “CM” will obviously have some influence on changes towards Zarp. Like I said before I’d rather see any kind of influence on changes towards SSRP I’d rather have them from someone who actually role plays.
  • A Bad Roach
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23
Login or register to post a reply.

Making you all a favor - Napoli 5 years 11 months ago #921408

spodermon wrote:
dont need to post this shit twice

( lol I quoted this in a thread that was getting removed and it posted it here on this thread instead.... )

dankek wrote:
Jool wrote:
Yeah sure vanilla ssrp server 2.
Its gonna bring a bunch of old players for a while then be even more dead than right now because who in their right minds would want a vanilla darkrp servers like in the old days when joining a random server in 2018 lol.
Nobody gets it, if the 90% of the community wants it, then every single one of them is retarted.

If they need to you explain their argument for them then they can fuck right off because they haven't tried for a better solution themselves. Look I can understand that you think your idea might be great and all but if you do then you should become staff and help raise these issues and make changes because I can tell you that like others have said server 2 is not that great anymore and over time things change. I don't think Vanilla SSRP would be a good idea but Vanilla ''ZARP'' SSRP would be where there was less explosive weapons and suits and if it got only 20 players a day thats 20 more than what play on server two now.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by RedPowder.

To the chosen one! 5 years 11 months ago #921412

I agree, do that.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

To the chosen one! 5 years 11 months ago #921414

Luki_Guki wrote:
I agree, do that.

You still staff chump? I remember you being a good guy and always trolling the fuck out of me on Deathrun
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner

To the chosen one! 5 years 11 months ago #921472

We just need Chris Andrews back.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

To the chosen one! 5 years 11 months ago #921473

Morgan wrote:

really? he seemed pissed off 24/7 :sick:
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

To the chosen one! 5 years 11 months ago #921475

Aspect wrote:
Morgan wrote:

He got shit done at least though lol
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

To the chosen one! 5 years 11 months ago #921481

A Bad Roach wrote:
ya no one can obviously force chute and emp but the “CM” will obviously have some influence on changes towards Zarp. Like I said before I’d rather see any kind of influence on changes towards SSRP I’d rather have them from someone who actually role plays.
Obviously a Community Manager that actively plays SSRP would be more than useful. I am also by no means discrediting Clarky nor his abilities here - he is more than an outstanding candidate for the role. However if I didn't believe myself to be a better candidate I would not apply.

SSRP is the backbone of the community. It always has been and it always will be. I have been an SSRP Super Administrator before myself - I am more than familiar with the gamemode and how it works. As I have stated before, I actually plan on returning to SSRP regardless once my last big school thing ends on the 28th. So whether or not you vote for me or Clarky, you'll have an active Community Manager that plays on the biggest gamemode within the community.

I would like to point out that yes, Clarky is more experienced than I am as far as SSRP is concerned, and that will probably not change anytime soon. But the idea that the Community Manager has to be actively familiar with SSRP is wrong. What ZARP needs is a Community Manager that helps the community actively and properly. All of the community. Not just a part of it. I very strongly believe I excel at the leadership capabilities that are required of a good CM, and together with my open attitude towards all community members I believe myself to be a better candidate. Simply based on the fact that I am extremely easily approachable and spend the time to listen to what everyone has to say.

Like Tony said only a few days ago: "We need someone who can bring us together as a community, we need someone who can learn from the mistakes made by themselves and others, who can reign in overzealous staff, and can talk to new players about concerns and suggestions. We need someone who will mend the shattered heart of the community, through kindness, fairness, and leadership. We need Raeker because he represents what the current lead team is not. We need togetherness, cohesiveness, and connectivity, all of which are things Raeker has been and can continue to provide."
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

To the chosen one! 5 years 11 months ago #921508

Aspect wrote:
Morgan wrote:

You seem horny 24/7
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner

To the chosen one! 5 years 11 months ago #921549

RedPowder wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Morgan wrote:

You seem horny 24/7
yeah he always tries to show me his penis on Skype :(
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

To the chosen one! 5 years 11 months ago #921553

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Morgan wrote:

You seem horny 24/7

skype lol
  • Fork
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 289

To the chosen one! 5 years 11 months ago #921613

Fork wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Morgan wrote:

You seem horny 24/7

skype lol

Did somebody say 3 day skype meetings?
  • Tony Lombardi
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
FP REBOOT BRING IT BACK LADS

To the chosen one! 5 years 11 months ago #921965

So you agree with me then you go on to start talking about how superior you are to clarky? Everything you said about yourself I’m sure lots could type up about clarky as well but at the end of the day the votes with do the talking. No disrespect towards you though if that’s why you felt the need to type up a second CM Application. (I’m sure clarky isn’t going off people who are saying good things about you)
  • A Bad Roach
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by A Bad Roach.

To the chosen one! 5 years 11 months ago #922002

A Bad Roach wrote:
So you agree with me then you go on to start talking about how superior you are to clarky? Everything you said about yourself I’m sure lots could type up about clarky as well but at the end of the day the votes with do the talking. No disrespect towards you though if that’s why you felt the need to type up a second CM Application. (I’m sure clarky isn’t going off people who are saying good things about you)
I'm not going off at you. I'm simply describing why I think I am a better candidate. If you still want to vote for Clarky then go ahead - I do not wish to stop anyone, and as I have already stated he is more than an excellent candidate for the role.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

To the chosen one! 5 years 11 months ago #922015

Raeker wrote:
A Bad Roach wrote:
I'm not going off at you. I'm simply describing why I think I am a better candidate. If you still want to vote for Clarky then go ahead - I do not wish to stop anyone, and as I have already stated he is more than an excellent candidate for the role.

Sorry Reaker I like you but I’m Voting for TRUMP again because he’s one of the greatest presidents of the United States. I can see now that a hundred years from now President Trump will be spoken about in the same category as people like George Washington and Lincoln.

If you Love TRUMP make sure you let it be known that we won’t be silenced.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner

To the chosen one! 5 years 11 months ago #922018

RedPowder wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
I agree, do that.

You still staff chump? I remember you being a good guy and always trolling the fuck out of me on Deathrun
Ah no, I'll probably come back soon though. Yeah it was great on deathrun. I also taught you how to do some traps. Good times
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder

To the chosen one! 5 years 11 months ago #922019

Raeker wrote:
A Bad Roach wrote:
RAEKER YOU FORGOT THE RULES! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DEBATE EVEN THOUGH YOU WANT TO DEFEND YOUR POSSISION!
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

To the chosen one! 5 years 11 months ago #922021

Luki_Guki wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
I agree, do that.

Ah no, I'll probably come back soon though. Yeah it was great on deathrun. I also taught you how to do some traps. Good times

I’m hoping once I’ve got shit sorted on my end with moving House and babies I’ll have a chance to jump on Gmod and come say hi. I’ve only been on the forums recently because I’m shocked to see what’s been going on but I guess everything happens for a reason. I just hope they can see over the bullshit and get ZARP back to where it was at.

Deathrun was the hardest game mode to me lol I could never get the hang of it but it’s a place I had a lot of fun due to it not being so serious and everyone just having a good time. I can remember flying through the glass parts and killing runners that was chatting shit. Definitely fun times back then.

Hope everything is well with you and your family, keep in touch.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by RedPowder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: luke_, Luki_Guki

To the chosen one! 5 years 11 months ago #922030

RedPowder wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
I agree, do that.

I’m hoping once I’ve got shit sorted on my end with moving House and babies I’ll have a chance to jump on Gmod and come say hi. I’ve only been on the forums recently because I’m shocked to see what’s been going on but I guess everything happens for a reason. I just hope they can see over the bullshit and get ZARP back to where it was at.

Deathrun was the hardest game mode to me lol I could never get the hang of it but it’s a place I had a lot of fun due to it not being so serious and everyone just having a good time. I can remember flying through the glass parts and killing runners that was chatting shit. Definitely fun times back then.

Hope everything is well with you and your family, keep in touch.
Haha yeah, good times. I want it to be like it used to be aswell
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

To the chosen one! 5 years 11 months ago #922085

RedPowder wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Morgan wrote:

You seem horny 24/7

coming from the fatman himself
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

192 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf