Nick's abusing lol 6 years 5 days ago #900425

Nick0GR wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Elmer wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
You were emergency demoted for abusing your administrative powers to noclip out of the map to obtain these hideous Easter eggs HOW DARE YOU?
You did the same scrub.
Xnator hasn't fully disclosed on if it's abuse or not yet so I took actions into my own hand!

I have stated SEVERAL times before that is a pretty high form of abuse mate, you're using your powers in order to gain an advantage over other users and get the eggs.
Don't let me see you lot doing that.
I was not on when you said it's high form of abuse :unsure: :pinch:

How do you hold leadteam positions? You are using your powers to gain an advantage, you are stupid if you don't think or aren't sure if that's abuse
Sorry I used my powers to have fun, there were 4 players on and they had way more fun with us messing around then playing for real, no one's experience was harmed, if anything it was enhanced. If you really want something more than a talking to then I really don't know. As to those that said it's obvious abuse, is it really though? When 80% of those easter eggs spawn outside the map because of the way they are coded, I find no use for point shop points anymore because I have the few skins I want and I give away most of my points to anyone who I feel deserves them more. It's a constant debate I have with a lot of people on whether it's ok to kind of abuse commands to make everyone on the server have a better time and most say it's not allowed, I guess the point of the server isn't to have fun anymore?
Just because 80% of them spawn outside of the map and you don't even need the points does not make it acceptable for you to use noclip to get them. These eggs are inaccessible to users and should remain that way for you as well. By using your powers to collect them you are giving yourself an unfair advantage over the users as its not just about points you also get experience from collecting eggs. It can take a while to level up so its bs that staff are using their powers to increase their gain of xp.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

Nick's abusing lol 6 years 5 days ago #900426

Miia wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Elmer wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
You were emergency demoted for abusing your administrative powers to noclip out of the map to obtain these hideous Easter eggs HOW DARE YOU?
You did the same scrub.
Xnator hasn't fully disclosed on if it's abuse or not yet so I took actions into my own hand!

I have stated SEVERAL times before that is a pretty high form of abuse mate, you're using your powers in order to gain an advantage over other users and get the eggs.

How do you hold leadteam positions? You are using your powers to gain an advantage, you are stupid if you don't think or aren't sure if that's abuse
Sorry I used my powers to have fun, there were 4 players on and they had way more fun with us messing around then playing for real, no one's experience was harmed, if anything it was enhanced. If you really want something more than a talking to then I really don't know. As to those that said it's obvious abuse, is it really though? When 80% of those easter eggs spawn outside the map because of the way they are coded, I find no use for point shop points anymore because I have the few skins I want and I give away most of my points to anyone who I feel deserves them more. It's a constant debate I have with a lot of people on whether it's ok to kind of abuse commands to make everyone on the server have a better time and most say it's not allowed, I guess the point of the server isn't to have fun anymore?
Just because 80% of them spawn outside of the map and you don't even need the points does not make it acceptable for you to use noclip to get them. These eggs are inaccessible to users and should remain that way for you as well. By using your powers to collect them you are giving yourself an unfair advantage over the users as its not just about points you also get experience from collecting eggs. It can take a while to level up so its bs that staff are using their powers to increase their gain of xp.
I got like 5 eggs that's what 200 xp? Such a big advantage I agree definitely unacceptable even though the few players that were on at the time were cheering on having fun?
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

Nick's abusing lol 6 years 5 days ago #900429

EXPOSED
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

Nick's abusing lol 6 years 5 days ago #900433

Nick0GR wrote:
Miia wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Elmer wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
You did the same scrub.

I got like 5 eggs that's what 200 xp? Such a big advantage I agree definitely unacceptable even though the few players that were on at the time were cheering on having fun?
Nick, you know I love you and all that, but you're being a bit stupid at this point.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

Nick's abusing lol 6 years 5 days ago #900435

Raeker wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Miia wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Elmer wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
You did the same scrub.

Nick, you know I love you and all that, but you're being a bit stupid at this point.

Had to spend a whole 5 seconds logging in just to agree. Nick, stop being so fucking stupid.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

Nick's abusing lol 6 years 5 days ago #900438

Jim_Jam wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Miia wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Elmer wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
You did the same scrub.

Had to spend a whole 5 seconds logging in just to agree. Nick, stop being so fucking stupid.
Okay if Raeker and Jim Jam say I'm stupid it's time to go study history for my test tomorrow :S :(
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin