Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I'm going to end this right now!

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 2 weeks ago #878253

Already told you what I think about you on different posts. You shit talk people who defended you and lost my entire respect when you had shit talked me behind my back thinking youd get away with it.

Honestly just quit these dumb posts, if anything they're pissing me and some others off even more, it's for your own good if you just continue doing whatever you're doing that doesn't get you in trouble and annoy people, the hate can go away and people might start to gain respect from you.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon, SkeletonWarrior, Fred Wroolie, maybedovahkitty

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 2 weeks ago #878254

Can I buy an unwarn?
  • MrPing
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hoppa
  • Thanks received: 342
[ZARP-Notice]: You have left Hoppa

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 2 weeks ago #878256

leave this guy alone man hes a good guy
  • Legend69
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My Time On Zarp Was Amazing
  • Thanks received: 20
I Kinda Miss Zarp And All The Old Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeletonWarrior

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 2 weeks ago #878257

its snowing!!!!
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 2 weeks ago #878262

Its not as simple as just saying that you are going to "end this right now", you need to consciously make a change in the way you do and approach things, now you may have said people hate on you for "no reason" but if people were really like that why do you think YOU in particular get so much hate?

There must be a reason for it, you have completely disregarded any form of criticism towards you just in this post alone and more times you have also responded negatively or aggressively. I'm sure that is one of the many reasons people "hate you". I personally don't hate you but I dislike you quite a bit just due to the way you behave and your general mannerisms but part of being staff is taking hate from minges and being able to either ignore it (if it is completely unwarranted, nonconstructive and purely harmful) or being able to use it to better and improve yourself as a staff member. I think you lack the skills to:

A. Be able to tell which kind of "hate" or criticsm is which and

B. Being able to use constructive criticism as it should be used, constructively.

So my personal opinion is that you should try harder to look at the root of what people are saying and try harder to find actual reasons as to why they would be saying it. For example someone may call you a snake but what they really mean by this is sometimes you act like too much of a goody two shoes and you never actually allow any fun, things like reporting small rulebreaks in spacer channels where no one is offended by it is a prime example of this, while you should not let rulebreaks go unpunished yes there should also be an area of acceptance with it.

I also think that you think far too highly of yourself, do not get it twisted being staff may be difficult on ZARP with all the children constantly shouting at you but its really not that hard and nothing impressive to be completely honest. Just be more of a grounded individual and try to learn from your mistakes and people's hate for you will naturally dissipate. A few examples of highly respected staff members who receive little to no hate are Clarky, Raeker and Sally so I would advise you to look at what each of those staff members do on a day to day basis and their general mannerisms and try to learn from that.

Finally I'd like to say good luck to you, it is obvious to me that you only want the best for the community and you do try hard to achieve this so regardless of any prior hate to you if I see you improve as a staff member following this then I will 100% support you for any future positions you apply for.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeronise, Raeker

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 2 weeks ago #878274

Jool wrote:
I mean this whole community is filled 50% by 10 to 15 years old. They just hate on you because it's cool and trendy. Give them a month and they'll forget you even existed.
The thing is his immaturity, unnecessary need to cause drama, and can't seem to change his attitude/mindset is what kept him in a trend of hatred within this community. He's been doing this shit since December, it's nearly April. Literally within one week or two, you should see the actual comments about yourself and at least have a thought of changing yourself. He's just being incompetent and just avoiding every single piece of criticism, and has way too much self-esteem.
  • Ashy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • knowledge above all nonsense
  • Thanks received: 275
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Ashy.

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 2 weeks ago #878280

I dislike your posts because how cringey they are. Gives me the impression that you're this general autist cunt no one wants to speak too. And the fact you talk behind others back doesn't help even tho you probaly think so you dumbass. But hey you asked for opinions so no need to get offended.

Also using the excuse "English isn't my first language is just silly"
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 2 weeks ago #878287

Was hoping this was a resignation post

but to be fair in my experiences you're not always bad, you just have your shitty tantrums etc. reporting fred for interacting with a melon.
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeletonWarrior

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 2 weeks ago #878301

Jack. wrote:

but to be fair in my experiences you're not always bad, you just have your shitty tantrums etc. reporting fred for interacting with a melon.

BuT ibRokE newLifFERULE
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 2 weeks ago #878302

Fred Wroolie wrote:
Jack. wrote:

BuT ibRokE newLifFERULE

NLR is a myth
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632

I'm going to end this right now! 5 years 11 months ago #901843

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
As my time progressed since Christmas people's hate towards me started to increase. Which is partly my fault and partly that people just enjoy hating on others over the internet. This started getting my attitude downhill. At the start I felt like I'm doing a great job now I feel the opposite way. Many things did happen over these times, regarding to how people I cared about started acting to me. But this is no excuse for my actions. People who started acting/treating me shit, I became petty towards them and grabbed what ever I could to cause them problems. Although this was within rightful, definitely not needed and disgusting. There are people who hate me, and they have a reason to do so. And I respect that, but the thing that absolutely kills me is there are others who hate on me because of pure immaturity and childishness. So how about we get a clean page and start all over again with the old Skeleton you met in December. I'm going to put all my thoughts of others in a little box and shove it somewhere far away. Let's see what happens, and if you guys can do the same.
please dont ban for necropost
I'll be glad to discuss my personal """problems""" with you skeleton ,as I weren't playing alot in december and I really don't know how you were
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

311 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
19/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun