Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I'm going to end this right now!

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878126

As my time progressed since Christmas people's hate towards me started to increase. Which is partly my fault and partly that people just enjoy hating on others over the internet. This started getting my attitude downhill. At the start I felt like I'm doing a great job now I feel the opposite way. Many things did happen over these times, regarding to how people I cared about started acting to me. But this is no excuse for my actions. People who started acting/treating me shit, I became petty towards them and grabbed what ever I could to cause them problems. Although this was within rightful, definitely not needed and disgusting. There are people who hate me, and they have a reason to do so. And I respect that, but the thing that absolutely kills me is there are others who hate on me because of pure immaturity and childishness. So how about we get a clean page and start all over again with the old Skeleton you met in December. I'm going to put all my thoughts of others in a little box and shove it somewhere far away. Let's see what happens, and if you guys can do the same.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyzzz

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878129

Just stop trying so hard to get superadmin......
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878132

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Nice to see you have nothing better to say. Anyways just to prove you wrong, I don't want to apply for SA or even get SA at this point.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878133

Also ignore all comments besides the good ones.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeletonWarrior

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878136

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
I'm going to put all my thoughts of others in a little box and shove it somewhere far away. Let's see what happens, and if you guys can do the same.

I recommend handling them in constructive manner instead of suppressing yourself. Suppressing ones emotions only brings them more discomfort and will eventually erupt causing even more harm. Talk with people who treat you like shit and try to get their view why they do so and then ask how you could improve yourself so that they would like it. Of course you shouldn't change yourself to a way you personally dislike but having constructive feedback helps everyone improve
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878138

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Nice to see you have nothing better to say. Anyways just to prove you wrong, I don't want to apply for SA or even get SA at this point.

I did it once. I know exactly what you do. You agree with leadteam just to have a good impression. Its so fucking obvious when you do it. Just stop trying and then that way you will become better.

If you really want to be superadmin you have to stop getting out your check list and checking everything off. Just be a good admin and do your best
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878140

LonelyDodo wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
I'm going to put all my thoughts of others in a little box and shove it somewhere far away. Let's see what happens, and if you guys can do the same.

I recommend handling them in constructive manner instead of suppressing yourself. Suppressing ones emotions only brings them more discomfort and will eventually erupt causing even more harm. Talk with people who treat you like shit and try to get their view why they do so and then ask how you could improve yourself so that they would like it. Of course you shouldn't change yourself to a way you personally dislike but having constructive feedback helps everyone improve
No, I'm not going to ignore it or hide it, however I will put the past aside
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878141

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

I did it once. I know exactly what you do. You agree with leadteam just to have a good impression. Its so fucking obvious when you do it. Just stop trying and then that way you will become better.

If you really want to be superadmin you have to stop getting out your check list and checking everything off. Just be a good admin and do your best
If I wanted to have a good impression I wouldn't disagree with them 24/7. But thanks for the useful comment
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by SkeletonWarrior.

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878142

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
As my time progressed since Christmas people's hate towards me started to increase. Which is partly my fault and partly that people just enjoy hating on others over the internet.
Although this is partly true, the way you're making this seem now is that a majority of the people "hating" on you are only doing it for their own enjoyment. I cannot speak for others, but I've only criticised your actions so that you can improve, not to make myself feel better. I'm sure you mean well, but I don't really appreciate that you're sweeping the critique under the rug like this by suggesting a lot of it is invalid.
This started getting my attitude downhill. At the start I felt like I'm doing a great job now I feel the opposite way. Many things did happen over these times, regarding to how people I cared about started acting to me. But this is no excuse for my actions. People who started acting/treating me shit, I became petty towards them and grabbed what ever I could to cause them problems. Although this was within rightful, definitely not needed and disgusting.
What do you mean "within rightful"? Do you mean you were within your rights to do what you have done? I mean, sure, it's somewhat true, but once again the way you're making this argument seem is like you're saying "Yeah, I did something bad, but it wasn't entirely my own fault." I don't mean to kick a dead horse here, but if you're trying to make a point then don't fill it with presumptions and accusations that only disprove that point you're trying to make.
There are people who hate me, and they have a reason to do so. And I respect that, but the thing that absolutely kills me is there are others who hate on me because of pure immaturity and childishness.
Once again you're disproving your own point. You're saying you respect the people that have a sincere hatred for you yet you call them immature and childish. You're not differentiating between the critique given by users and staff that have done so in a relatively mature, or at least somewhat collected manner and the people that join the so called "hate bandwagon", which makes your argument redundant. You're saing you "respect" their opinions yet all this post does is say the opposite.
So how about we get a clean page and start all over again with the old Skeleton you met in December. I'm going to put all my thoughts of others in a little box and shove it somewhere far away. Let's see what happens, and if you guys can do the same.
Actions speak louder than words. I know what you're trying to do here and I respect that, but the least you could do is actually start a clean slate by not accusing people of being childish and immature and by not accusing other people's opinions to be invalid.

If you truly want to start clean then start clean. You can even do that without making posts like these. Just look at Spicy, he used to be a big minge and without making a post he bettered himself. Staff always feel the need to make these things public and to get their point across, but why don't you just lay back for a few weeks by posting a lot less and by not drawing unwanted attention to yourself, improve on what you've been told to improve on and then apply for Super Admin again. Yeah, there will still be people that will hate you, but at least you can then say: "I've improved over these last few weeks." You can't do that now.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay, Jeppe

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878151

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

As we can see you're off to a great start...
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeletonWarrior, Fred Wroolie, Raeker

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878152

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

You looked to deep into what I wrote, I didn't mean it any of the ways you've said, I might understand what I wrote different because of English being my second language but here is a simplier version about your points.

Alot of people enjoy hating on me and have litle to no reason to do so, it is true

By "within rightful" I tried to say I never punished anyone for something they have never done or falsly we can say.

I'm only calling people who hate me for no reason childish not the people that have a reason to do so

I know actions speak louder then words but this is to the people to give me a chance and not use the past over and over again.

Hopefully I didn't make a bigger fool of myself, rip english skills
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878156

SkeletonWarrior wrote:

You looked to deep into what I wrote, I didn't mean it any of the ways you've said, I might understand what I wrote different because of English being my second language but here is a simplier version about your points.

Alot of people enjoy hating on me and have litle to no reason to do so, it is true

By "within rightful" I tried to say I never punished anyone for something they have never done or falsly we can say.

I'm only calling people who hate me for no reason childish not the people that have a reason to do so

I know actions speak louder then words but this is to the people to give me a chance and not use the past over and over again.

Hopefully I didn't make a bigger fool of myself, rip english skills
So you're saying that our critique is wrong. You see, Skeleton, this is why I can't take you seriously. Me and others have given you criticisms over and over again and all you keep doing is trying to prove your self-worth without having to put in any actual effort.

Although it might be true that people "hate on you for no reason", do you honestly believe those people will care about this post? Who is this directed at? That is my issue. I have no idea who you're trying to call out here. Me, Clarky, someone else entirely? It's like you're trying to make a point whilst completely failing at it.

Improve without having to prove yourself. That is how it should be done. Right now all it seems what you're doing is that you're trying to prove yourself as if to say "See guys, I can be a good person" whilst your actions stay the exact same. I have given you my say on how I believe you should improve yet even now you continue to sweep it under the rug like it means nothing.

If you want to improve then improve. Don't do shit like this, because that only makes people more pissed at you, including me.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878157

Also good luck ending this "right now", this is more than likely gonna take a long time.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878160

thought you resigned ahhhhh
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878169

• ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878174

I mean this whole community is filled 50% by 10 to 15 years old. They just hate on you because it's cool and trendy. Give them a month and they'll forget you even existed.
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Thanks received: 774

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878178

I did bad stuff so everyone forget it so i can get away with it.

Just fuck off you ass lick.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878184

I didn't like you in December either
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ, Fred Wroolie

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878195

I don't really know you. And the main reason for that is I try to avoid you, not because I hate you or am being told to by other people. More because I feel you love to punish people for anything. Now I have read what you are saying I fully understand why you do it. Months of abuse makes you start to crumble and the end result is you thinking "I have the power, I don't have to put up with this shit". Unfortunately that's the wrong way to go. Like Nick said, ignore the haters. There's many toxic people on these forums and the fact that you havent left yet means you are strong enough to carry on. All you need is a push in the right direction. So apologies for any actions you think you have acted on unfairly and carry on. Just do not apologise to those that are causing your grief and are just trying to piss you off further.
From what I can tell you are pretty good at your "job" you just need to let a few things go once in a while.
I hope this is constructive enough for you, I mean no offense by telling you this.
  • Stewie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 70

I'm going to end this right now! 6 years 3 weeks ago #878196

Simple don't be a super snake and a few more people will like you
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914