Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Truth

The Truth 6 years 4 weeks ago #874262

Oh yes i'm completely aware this will get me banned but you gotta fight for what you believe is right.

Okay, so as everybody knows, this new "racism" rule as people feel like it was implemented to target people and I am going to prove it was implemented to do just that.

Okay, so why are people "racist"

The reason is because it's a rule, plenty of people like to break rules on the server, this is common knowledge and I will agree it is fun as it's not something you're supposed to do but you're doing it anyway. Now, making "racism" quite a heavy rule, people are naturally going to break it, they aren't doing this because they're "racist" but they're doing this as they see it as a way to basically say "fuck the establishment"

Now, if you're still not convinced, what makes "racism" alive? People talking about it, that's what. Making it against the rules is going to want edge lords and overall kids in general want to break it. If there was no rules against racism then I can confidently say that we would almost NEVER see racial slurs used on the server as it wouldn't be cool to do, it wouldn't break any rule of any kind. "Racism" would be completely dead in the ZARP community as I can guarantee you 99% of people who say those slurs have no problem with other races.

So this leads me to believe that it was only implemented to target people, not people who you know actually pose a threat to the server, (Hackers, Mass RDMers, Doxers etc.) but people who do very sly and small rulebreaks, a prime example of this would be Nafe. It seems like the staff team make him out to be this horrible person but not once have I or anyone I known actually been affected by his rulebreaks yet you want to target him but let Semm keep his staff rank even though he HACKED? This is going a bit off topic I know but this was obviously implemented to target people.
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jason.

The Truth 6 years 4 weeks ago #874264

Chuteuk wrote:
In-fact the policy is not new at all, and has been around since me and DCX implemented it, because we were fed up of people getting away with blatant racism trying to make excuses which never made any sense. It's not difficult to just not be racist.
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

163 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40