Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873281

- Context doesn't matter.
- Corrupt Staff defending people they like from rulebreaks. (Actual rulebreaks)
- Staff doing their best to ban people they don't like on things extremely small.
- Staff constantly break rules but get away with it because other staff don't care.
- The server is dying due to neglect and un-creative ideas. (Updates are slot machines and wheels)
- Words like "spook" are now extremely racist, even given the context.
- Staff being demoted and resigning because they refuse to follow an ethos that requires them to have a stick up their ass.
- And finally, this post will probably be deleted because of "purposely starting arguments"

Yes, I'm being demoted/resigning, have a fun time!
  • Dramn
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Rawr! xd
  • Thanks received: 242
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, RedWingz, SorIe, Micky, illegalimmigrant and 1 more...

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873283

Shame you got demoted for actually caring about context, stupid rule, this will be drama holed within 24 hours.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11863
The following user(s) said Thank You: illegalimmigrant

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873284

Bans for twitch chat
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 525
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873285

illegalimmigrant514 wrote:
Bans for twitch chat

Blaming most rulebreaking players on me because they "talk to Nafe too much", what's that all about?

I'd name names but this hasn't happened in a while so I won't beat a dead horse.
  • Nafe
Last Edit: 6 years 4 days ago by Nafe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: illegalimmigrant

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873286

true
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873288

Hey, I hate the new racism rules as much as the next guy and will do my absolute best to fight them, but when I applied for staff I agreed to follow and enforce this community's policies, not my own. That you can't accept that then that's fine, but don't complain when the consequences of refusing to abide by the one thing you promised to do actually hit you.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: LonelyDodo

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873291

Calling the staff team corrupt when you let your friends rulebreak and you even join in. And I didn't even meantion when you work against the staff team. Due to how you acted recently when you got asked anything you shouldn't be the one mad.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873299

Raeker wrote:
Hey, I hate the new racism rules as much as the next guy and will do my absolute best to fight them, but when I applied for staff I agreed to follow and enforce this community's policies, not my own. That you can't accept that then that's fine, but don't complain when the consequences of refusing to abide by the one thing you promised to do actually hit you.

But don't the ethos state that the punishments are based off of the staff members decision, or does that all get thrown out of the window because "snickers" sounds like the n-word according to a staff member who is being nit picky.
  • Nafe

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873300

Nafe wrote:
Raeker wrote:

But don't the ethos state that the punishments are based off of the staff members decision, or does that all get thrown out of the window because "snickers" sounds like the n-word according to a staff member who is being nit picky.
All forms of harassment, discrimination, disrespect and racism are now exempted from the staff ethos. Tyler has put it this way:
Tyler Durden wrote:
The moment a user resorts to harassing, disrespecting or discriminating they are no longer under protection of the ethos hence giving way for the current enforcement.
  • Raeker

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873302

Raeker wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Raeker wrote:

All forms of harassment, discrimination, disrespect and racism are now exempted from the staff ethos. Tyler has put it this way:
Tyler Durden wrote:
The moment a user resorts to harassing, disrespecting or discriminating they are no longer under protection of the ethos hence giving way for the current enforcement.

Okay well then i'll point to this part.

Tyler Durden wrote:

All of these have to be aimed at people, so again surely if the user isn't harassing anyone for example, are they then still under protection from the Ethos?
  • Nafe

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873304

Nafe wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Well that is a bit too far not gonna lie. I mean I got kicked from ts back in christams for telling someone about hungarian foods and sweets etc. and one of the name of the sweet meant black in spanish and hungarian. Even tho it was complotly within a non racist context
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873306

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Well that is a bit too far not gonna lie. I mean I got kicked from ts back in christams for telling someone about hungarian foods and sweets etc. and one of the name of the sweet meant black in spanish and hungarian. Even tho it was complotly within a non racist context

This is the point I mean, I know I sometimes say some stupid shit I shouldn't say but the point I want to push is, admins are taking this rule far too far, they're looking for any excuse to ban someone for whatever reason and again will take any excuse they can get to hit that mfing ban button
  • Nafe

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873308

Nafe wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Tyler Durden wrote:

Tyler Durden wrote:

All of these have to be aimed at people, so again surely if the user isn't harassing anyone for example, are they then still under protection from the Ethos?
What I quoted was only a small part of the whole post. This post was describing that, contrary to popular belief, it is not just racism that ends in a ban, but other forms of harassment, disrespect and discrimination as well. This means that all forms of racism can end in a ban regardless of the context or at who it is targeted.
  • Raeker

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873309

Nafe wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Raeker wrote:

This is the point I mean, I know I sometimes say some stupid shit I shouldn't say but the point I want to push is, admins are taking this rule far too far, they're looking for any excuse to ban someone for whatever reason and again will take any excuse they can get to hit that mfing ban button
The loopholing racism thing is realy over hyped. I do punish people for trying to loophole racism but it realt matter if the user ment it to be racist
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873310

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Nafe wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Raeker wrote:

The loopholing racism thing is realy over hyped. I do punish people for trying to loophole racism but it realt matter if the user ment it to be racist
Wow that is the most hypocritical comment I've ever read
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, illegalimmigrant

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873314

Raeker wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Tyler Durden wrote:

Tyler Durden wrote:

What I quoted was only a small part of the whole post. This post was describing that, contrary to popular belief, it is not just racism that ends in a ban, but other forms of harassment, disrespect and discrimination as well. This means that all forms of racism can end in a ban regardless of the context or at who it is targeted.

I cant wait for someone to be banned for "Ageism"

"gmod is a childrens game"
- Permanently Banned
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 6 years 4 days ago by LonelyDodo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873315

LonelyDodo wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Tyler Durden wrote:

Tyler Durden wrote:

I cant wait for someone to be banned for "Ageism"

"gmod is a childrens game"
- Permanently Banned
@TheXnator yo man remember your ableism punishments - you better ban people for that stuff now
  • Raeker

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873316

In regards to people saying that you should be banned for using the word even if you're not trying to be harmful saying the word you're saying.

Tyler Durden wrote:
So, it's evident that the topic at hand has turned out to be very polarising and people have been quite vocal. One common misconception seems to be that we're only cracking down on certain words and certain behaviours but this is not the case.

Wouldn't this mean that it's not okay to use 'those' words but also not bannable, within certain constraints.

It's 3AM so this may not make 100% sense
  • Nafe

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873317

Nafe wrote:
In regards to people saying that you should be banned for using the word even if you're not trying to be harmful saying the word you're saying.

Tyler Durden wrote:
So, it's evident that the topic at hand has turned out to be very polarising and people have been quite vocal. One common misconception seems to be that we're only cracking down on certain words and certain behaviours but this is not the case.

Wouldn't this mean that it's not okay to use 'those' words but also not bannable, within certain constraints.

Imo it says that its much wider spectrum than just the Nword etc.... But then again im not native in english and its 5am
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

ZARP SSRP = SJW Heaven 6 years 4 days ago #873318

LonelyDodo wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Tyler Durden wrote:

Imo it says that its much wider spectrum than just the Nword etc.... But then again im not native in english and its 5am
I agree with you but I'm not a native English speaker and it's 4 AM.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

279 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1