Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Old zarp

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809815

This is when the whole thing started! Good old zarp

CLICK

Do you miss the oldschool zarp,
without all the fancy new suits and overpowered items??
  • SyStem
  • SyStem's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The Specialist
  • Posts: 2778
  • Thank you received: 733
  • Karma: 49
Login or register to post a reply.

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809825

no one cares
  • 474 Denis
  • 474 Denis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • real killaz only skrrrrrr
  • Posts: 1375
  • Thank you received: 514
  • Karma: -28
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Lewis_is_java, Jeppe

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809826

Bring that map back for server 1 please
  • Verzuh
  • Verzuh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 20
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809827

2014 Zarp Pre-Bank Raid update was perfectly fine.
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • OFWGKTA
  • Posts: 10434
  • Thank you received: 3554
  • Karma: -292
Login or register to post a reply.

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809828

yxng asseater wrote:
no one cares
Someone had a bad day, or year

Verzuh wrote:
Bring that map back for server 1 please
I agree!
  • SyStem
  • SyStem's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The Specialist
  • Posts: 2778
  • Thank you received: 733
  • Karma: 49
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Verzuh

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809829

Nafe wrote:
2014 Zarp Pre-Bank Raid update was perfectly fine.

Well, i agree!
  • SyStem
  • SyStem's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The Specialist
  • Posts: 2778
  • Thank you received: 733
  • Karma: 49
Login or register to post a reply.

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809830

will never forget losing my first ever tgun i worked so hard for
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • ZARP VIP
  • :salt:
  • Posts: 8506
  • Thank you received: 3139
  • Karma: 98
Login or register to post a reply.

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809832

penis
  • apyr
  • apyr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • CO̸̶̵̹̬̭̮͎̤̪̬̺̙͉̫ͨ͆͗̄̈̓̌̎̈́͗̉̕͟​̙̙̹̻CKHEAD
  • Posts: 3975
  • Thank you received: 1416
  • Karma: 23



Ex. SSRP & TTT Staff
Login or register to post a reply.

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809838

Clarky wrote:
will never forget losing my first ever tgun i worked so hard for

I remember having couple of printers and protecting it with EVERYTHING you had.
Good old noob days where you were camping with a shotgun behind a few fences hahah
  • SyStem
  • SyStem's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The Specialist
  • Posts: 2778
  • Thank you received: 733
  • Karma: 49
Login or register to post a reply.

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809842

SyStem wrote:
Clarky wrote:
will never forget losing my first ever tgun i worked so hard for

I remember having couple of printers and protecting it with EVERYTHING you had.
Good old noob days where you were camping with a shotgun behind a few fences hahah

xnator abusing
  • apyr
  • apyr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • CO̸̶̵̹̬̭̮͎̤̪̬̺̙͉̫ͨ͆͗̄̈̓̌̎̈́͗̉̕͟​̙̙̹̻CKHEAD
  • Posts: 3975
  • Thank you received: 1416
  • Karma: 23



Ex. SSRP & TTT Staff
Login or register to post a reply.

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809843

Nutzu3650XL wrote:
SyStem wrote:
Clarky wrote:
will never forget losing my first ever tgun i worked so hard for

I remember having couple of printers and protecting it with EVERYTHING you had.
Good old noob days where you were camping with a shotgun behind a few fences hahah

xnator abusing

Imagine being someone who has the ability to place down as many printers being a VIP and instead of doing that for money you raid a new player who doesn't know how the gamemode works, whilst on top of that you are abusing just to do it.
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • OFWGKTA
  • Posts: 10434
  • Thank you received: 3554
  • Karma: -292
Login or register to post a reply.

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809846

Nafe wrote:
Nutzu3650XL wrote:
SyStem wrote:
Clarky wrote:
will never forget losing my first ever tgun i worked so hard for

I remember having couple of printers and protecting it with EVERYTHING you had.
Good old noob days where you were camping with a shotgun behind a few fences hahah

xnator abusing

Imagine being someone who has the ability to place down as many printers being a VIP and instead of doing that for money you raid a new player who doesn't know how the gamemode works, whilst on top of that you are abusing just to do it.

Where can i see the video?
  • SyStem
  • SyStem's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The Specialist
  • Posts: 2778
  • Thank you received: 733
  • Karma: 49
Login or register to post a reply.

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809850

SyStem wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Nutzu3650XL wrote:
SyStem wrote:
Clarky wrote:
will never forget losing my first ever tgun i worked so hard for

I remember having couple of printers and protecting it with EVERYTHING you had.
Good old noob days where you were camping with a shotgun behind a few fences hahah

xnator abusing

Imagine being someone who has the ability to place down as many printers being a VIP and instead of doing that for money you raid a new player who doesn't know how the gamemode works, whilst on top of that you are abusing just to do it.

Where can i see the video?
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • OFWGKTA
  • Posts: 10434
  • Thank you received: 3554
  • Karma: -292
Login or register to post a reply.

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809852

Nafe wrote:
SyStem wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Nutzu3650XL wrote:
SyStem wrote:
Clarky wrote:
will never forget losing my first ever tgun i worked so hard for

I remember having couple of printers and protecting it with EVERYTHING you had.
Good old noob days where you were camping with a shotgun behind a few fences hahah

xnator abusing

Imagine being someone who has the ability to place down as many printers being a VIP and instead of doing that for money you raid a new player who doesn't know how the gamemode works, whilst on top of that you are abusing just to do it.

Where can i see the video?

Where is part 2??
  • SyStem
  • SyStem's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The Specialist
  • Posts: 2778
  • Thank you received: 733
  • Karma: 49
Login or register to post a reply.

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809855

SyStem wrote:
Nafe wrote:
SyStem wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Nutzu3650XL wrote:
SyStem wrote:
Clarky wrote:
will never forget losing my first ever tgun i worked so hard for

I remember having couple of printers and protecting it with EVERYTHING you had.
Good old noob days where you were camping with a shotgun behind a few fences hahah

xnator abusing

Imagine being someone who has the ability to place down as many printers being a VIP and instead of doing that for money you raid a new player who doesn't know how the gamemode works, whilst on top of that you are abusing just to do it.

Where can i see the video?

Where is part 2??

Dunno
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • OFWGKTA
  • Posts: 10434
  • Thank you received: 3554
  • Karma: -292
Login or register to post a reply.

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809856

Nafe wrote:
SyStem wrote:
Nafe wrote:
SyStem wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Nutzu3650XL wrote:
SyStem wrote:
Clarky wrote:
will never forget losing my first ever tgun i worked so hard for

I remember having couple of printers and protecting it with EVERYTHING you had.
Good old noob days where you were camping with a shotgun behind a few fences hahah

xnator abusing

Imagine being someone who has the ability to place down as many printers being a VIP and instead of doing that for money you raid a new player who doesn't know how the gamemode works, whilst on top of that you are abusing just to do it.

Where can i see the video?

Where is part 2??

Dunno

  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • OFWGKTA
  • Posts: 10434
  • Thank you received: 3554
  • Karma: -292
Login or register to post a reply.

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809857

I remember when losing a RPG was like losing a jugg. At that time autoclickers were not allowed and there was no diamond pickaxes, So you actually had to go through the proccess of 50 steel and 3 uranium manually. Not to mention how hard it was to find someone selling uranium as they were rarely ever printed.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809859

Mobile Task Force Gunner wrote:
I remember when losing a RPG was like losing a jugg. At that time autoclickers were not allowed and there was no diamond pickaxes, So you actually had to go through the proccess of 50 steel and 3 uranium manually. Not to mention how hard it was to find someone selling uranium as they were rarely ever printed.

When the orbital strike was the equivalent of 1b
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • OFWGKTA
  • Posts: 10434
  • Thank you received: 3554
  • Karma: -292
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mobile Task Force Gunner

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809871

Mobile Task Force Gunner wrote:
I remember when losing a RPG was like losing a jugg. At that time autoclickers were not allowed and there was no diamond pickaxes, So you actually had to go through the proccess of 50 steel and 3 uranium manually. Not to mention how hard it was to find someone selling uranium as they were rarely ever printed.

Bring back the old SSRP moments!!
  • SyStem
  • SyStem's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The Specialist
  • Posts: 2778
  • Thank you received: 733
  • Karma: 49
Login or register to post a reply.

Old zarp 3 months 1 week ago #809876

I don't see why a server isn't put out which is effectively zarp in 2014, I know one of their reasons was "players will lose interest and we will have no way of updating it to bring them back", back when I was playing then I actually hated when the updates came out because of how much I enjoyed the server in that state, It always felt like 2 steps forward 1 step back, I saved for a week straight just to buy the Aston Martin and only ever used that car because it was a sign of wealth as it would be in real life, if you use the Aston Martin on zarp now you just look like a poor fucker.

I honestly don't think players would lose interest as quickly as they think.
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • OFWGKTA
  • Posts: 10434
  • Thank you received: 3554
  • Karma: -292
Login or register to post a reply.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: Raeker, Wolfi
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

209 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
53/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
7/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
9/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
10/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
39/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
11/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
11/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
22/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Murder
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
47/128
online
Top