Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tyler My G

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780443

Whidd wrote:
Sam Tatoe wrote:
SoraJS wrote:
Whidd wrote:
SoraJS wrote:
Tyler does a fuck load for the community and spends most of his days helping it and it's player base and gets repaid with a witch hunt, fuck off retards. I doubt ZARP would be anywhere near as good if Tyler wasn't in the CM team.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The slander is real

Don't use words you don't know the definition of, also the post you reposted is slander.

HAHAHAH YOU FUCKING DOWN
verb
make false and damaging statements about (someone).
Thank you Sam for clearing up something that any person who has finished grade school should know from vocabulary. A clear ray of shine of what's to be expected from a "legendary member."
Calling them retards wasn't false and hardly damaging since that's how they've been seen as anyway.
  • SoraJS
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Capsule Corp.
  • Thanks received: 625
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780452

SoraJS wrote:
Whidd wrote:
Sam Tatoe wrote:
SoraJS wrote:
Whidd wrote:
SoraJS wrote:
Tyler does a fuck load for the community and spends most of his days helping it and it's player base and gets repaid with a witch hunt, fuck off retards. I doubt ZARP would be anywhere near as good if Tyler wasn't in the CM team.

The slander is real

Don't use words you don't know the definition of, also the post you reposted is slander.

HAHAHAH YOU FUCKING DOWN
verb
Thank you Sam for clearing up something that any person who has finished grade school should know from vocabulary. A clear ray of shine of what's to be expected from a "legendary member."
Calling them retards wasn't false and hardly damaging since that's how they've been seen as anyway.
S A V A G E
  • ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780483

SoraJS wrote:
Whidd wrote:
Sam Tatoe wrote:
SoraJS wrote:
Whidd wrote:
SoraJS wrote:

The slander is real

HAHAHAH YOU FUCKING DOWN
verb
Who exactly are you calling a retard? The people who feel Tyler is responsible as well? While he may not have been the one who carried out the deed it's obvious he had full knowledge of what was to come. For those who claim "Blackmail!" Let's be honest it was a bunch of empty threats. One simple mention to Chute, etc. would have been sufficient. So before throwing "retard," you should be able to realize that what Tyler did was retarded.
  • Whidd
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • He who would live must fight.
  • Thanks received: 280

Ex-Prophunt Admin
Ex-SSRP Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anti

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780487

TheXnator: I love Tyler
TheXnator: In a gay way
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780683

Whidd wrote:
SoraJS wrote:
Whidd wrote:
Sam Tatoe wrote:
SoraJS wrote:
Whidd wrote:
SoraJS wrote:

The slander is real

HAHAHAH YOU FUCKING DOWN
verb
Who exactly are you calling a retard? The people who feel Tyler is responsible as well? While he may not have been the one who carried out the deed it's obvious he had full knowledge of what was to come. For those who claim "Blackmail!" Let's be honest it was a bunch of empty threats. One simple mention to Chute, etc. would have been sufficient. So before throwing "retard," you should be able to realize that what Tyler did was retarded.

You don't know Tyler, you don't know how he thinks, you don't know what all Para could have said to him, and you hardly know how much he works his ass off for this community. I honestly believe over time he could've just forgotten about it with how much shit he does daily for the community and again no one knows the full and honest truth but Tyler and Para and people should completely respect that because none of us can know what all was said or how he felt. People need to stop commenting on shit acting like they are Tyler and know what was going through his mind at the time let alone what all was said. Plus let's be honest a couple votes that they did find weren't going to make the difference between him losing regardless.
  • SoraJS
  • Legendary Member
  • Capsule Corp.
  • Thanks received: 625
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by SoraJS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay, Fred Wroolie, Raeker

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780688

SoraJS wrote:
Whidd wrote:
SoraJS wrote:
Whidd wrote:
Sam Tatoe wrote:
SoraJS wrote:
Whidd wrote:
SoraJS wrote:

The slander is real

HAHAHAH YOU FUCKING DOWN
verb

You don't know Tyler, you don't know how he thinks, you don't know what all Para could have said to him, and you hardly know how much he works his ass off for this community. I honestly believe over time could've just forgotten about it with how much shit he does daily for the community and again no one knows the full and honest truth but Tyler and Para and people should completely respect that because none of us can know what all was said or how he felt. People need to stop commenting on shit acting like they are Tyler and know what was going through his mind at the time let alone what all was said.
  • SarahAnne
  • Legendary Member
  • Best Ex Deathrun Owner
  • Thanks received: 228

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780694

honestly, a load of you can shut the fuck up because regardless whether tyler was being blackmailed or not he still did an amazing job this year and i really do hope he puts more work into the community for 2018. personally, i don't think tyler should be punished because of the fact that he was being blackmailed about the whole vote thing and i highly appreciate what actions the cm team has taken as justice has been served.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543
The following user(s) said Thank You: SarahAnne

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780696

take away Tyler's pen license that sick fuck
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muhammed Ali, ChummyXRay

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780699

SarahAnne wrote:
SoraJS wrote:
Whidd wrote:
SoraJS wrote:
Whidd wrote:
Sam Tatoe wrote:
SoraJS wrote:
Whidd wrote:
SoraJS wrote:

The slander is real

HAHAHAH YOU FUCKING DOWN
verb

You don't know Tyler, you don't know how he thinks, you don't know what all Para could have said to him, and you hardly know how much he works his ass off for this community. I honestly believe over time could've just forgotten about it with how much shit he does daily for the community and again no one knows the full and honest truth but Tyler and Para and people should completely respect that because none of us can know what all was said or how he felt. People need to stop commenting on shit acting like they are Tyler and know what was going through his mind at the time let alone what all was said.

Never said I knew Tyler, I'd rather never get to know him, but It is quite easy to understand what happened. Never said he doesn't work hard, I'm sure he does as "community manager." Even after all the work and time contributed to ZARP there's no way he could forget about it all.
  • Whidd
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • He who would live must fight.
  • Thanks received: 280

Ex-Prophunt Admin
Ex-SSRP Moderator

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780702

Clarky wrote:
honestly, a load of you can shut the fuck up because regardless whether tyler was being blackmailed or not he still did an amazing job this year and i really do hope he puts more work into the community for 2018. personally, i don't think tyler should be punished because of the fact that he was being blackmailed about the whole vote thing and i highly appreciate what actions the cm team has taken as justice has been served.
Clarky you [insert appropriate insult here] you understand the "blackmail" was using the threat that Para would expose his own voter fraud which was A. Not going to happen since why would he risk himself getting a CM ban and B. Only possible since Tyler didn't do the right thing in the first place and inform EMP and Chute the second he heard about it from Para 2 DAYS before the counting of votes.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by CrankyBot. Reason: Try not to break TOU
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek, Whidd, Anti

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780704

Tyler has done a fantastic job this year and not only has dedicated a huge amount of time and effort to this community but has also gone out of his way to personally help me and others in the community with real issues too which I can't thank him enough for.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, ChummyXRay, SarahAnne, Fred Wroolie, Wolfi and 1 more...

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780706

Chuteuk wrote:
Tyler has done a fantastic job this year and not only has dedicated a huge amount of time and effort to this community but has also gone out of his way to personally help me and others in the community with real issues too which I can't thank him enough for.
this doesn't mean he isn't corrupt and this is a huge fuck you to a (supposedly) democratic community
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis, AceInsidious, Whidd, Anti

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780709

Not only does he help with all the issues in the servers, he also helps people emotionally. I've never met a better listener than Noah. And while the ex-community developer was neglecting our wishes for the server in the coding, Noah helped. Talk shit as much as you want, but what Para did was wrong, and has shocked most of us. Noah is am amazing CM, and will continue doing amazing things for everyone.
  • SarahAnne
  • Legendary Member
  • Best Ex Deathrun Owner
  • Thanks received: 228
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780819

Always gonna love Tyler

To those so willing to attack and condemn Tyler in light of the little bits of conversation provided in the other thread, how about you slow the fuck down and give Tyler the benefit of the doubt before you trash him? The dude's done insane work for all of Zarp, feel the least he deserves is a chance to gather himself and give a reply. The fucking speed in which some of you are so willing to jump on the next target is embarrassing and disgusting. Put your pitchforks away for the night and relax. The current CM team has shown a willingness to correct mistakes as demonstrated earlier, give them some time to go over it as well.
  • ChummyXRay
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 650
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by ChummyXRay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SarahAnne, Clarky, Fred Wroolie, Raeker, SoraJS and 1 more...

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780830

ChummyXRay wrote:
Always gonna love Tyler

To those so willing to attack and condemn Tyler in light of the little bits of conversation provided in the other thread, how about you slow the fuck down and give Tyler the benefit of the doubt before you trash him? The dude's done insane work for all of Zarp, feel the least he deserves is a chance to gather himself and give a reply. The fucking speed in which some of you are so willing to jump on the next target is embarrassing and disgusting. Put your pitchforks away for the night and relax. The current CM team has shown a willingness to correct mistakes as demonstrated earlier, give them some time to go over it as well.

I honestly think Tyler is at fault too, but this guy is right. Give the dude some space. This was a very difficult situation, and the easiest option was just to say nothing, which I completely understand because I've done the same in situations like these multiple time.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay, Anti

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780832

sorle wrote:
ChummyXRay wrote:
Always gonna love Tyler

I honestly think Tyler is at fault too, but this guy is right. Give the dude some space. This was a very difficult situation, and the easiest option was just to say nothing, which I completely understand because I've done the same in situations like these multiple time.

Everyone thinks they'll be a hero and do what is right when the time calls for it. People do this because it is incredibly easy to put oneself on a pedestal in hypothetic scenarios, but when faced with reality the majority of us will always go the safest route. It is fine to be upset with those that do as such, even if you are one that might do the same as them. It is not okay to rile yourself and others into a caustic fit over a brief insight into an obviously deep and complicated issue. The people so willing to jump down another's throat while lacking any sort of real context are the same idiots that feel the need to be out in front of something ahead of time just to say "i told you so." Putting yourself into a corner so early doesn't gain you brownie points when the truth comes out. All it does is show you're a person unwilling to fully commit to seeing a problem through from start to finish before making extreme public judgement.

I'm not saying Tyler is in the right, but the last thing I'm going to do is condemn him and demand a form of punishment when I have almost no idea what fully happened. There are people above me who are much more aware of the finer details that are yet to voice an opinion and act on it, meaning this isn't nearly as simple as some would like to believe. I normally avoid callouts, but this is at you, Ace. I respect you, but your outspoken anger and vitriol towards Tyler when you know just as much as the rest of us is ignorant and telling.
  • ChummyXRay
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 650
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Clarky, Fred Wroolie, Raeker, Anti

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780833

ChummyXRay wrote:
sorle wrote:
ChummyXRay wrote:
Always gonna love Tyler

Everyone thinks they'll be a hero and do what is right when the time calls for it. People do this because it is incredibly easy to put oneself on a pedestal in hypothetic scenarios, but when faced with reality the majority of us will always go the safest route. It is fine to be upset with those that do as such, even if you are one that might do the same as them. It is not okay to rile yourself and others into a caustic fit over a brief insight into an obviously deep and complicated issue. The people so willing to jump down another's throat while lacking any sort of real context are the same idiots that feel the need to be out in front of something ahead of time just to say "i told you so." Putting yourself into a corner so early doesn't gain you brownie points when the truth comes out. All it does is show you're a person unwilling to fully commit to seeing a problem through from start to finish before making extreme public judgement.

I'm not saying Tyler is in the right, but the last thing I'm going to do is condemn him and demand a form of punishment when I have almost no idea what fully happened. There are people above me who are much more aware of the finer details that are yet to voice an opinion and act on it, meaning this isn't nearly as simple as some would like to believe. I normally avoid callouts, but this is at you, Ace. I respect you, but your outspoken anger and vitriol towards Tyler when you know just as much as the rest of us is ignorant and telling.
To be fair, I wanted to call out Ace too - not because of any underlining hatred between us two (as far as I'm aware, there was none), but because of the fact that he isn't joining the bandwagon of hate against Tyler, he's fucking leading it.

The CM team could just as easily have said "Fuck it" and not made the thread about Para's situation. They could have CM banned Para and kept it at that, or they could have just allow Para to resign and leave the community and only discuss the issue behind the scenes. Instead they made a relatively in-depth post that explains a lot of what has happened, possibly everything (that's the thing - when you're not investigating the issue yourself you can have no clue to how much of the post is missing out on) and that even describes the possibility of an ex-owner being involved as well.

What I'm trying to say is: the CM team are not obligated to tell us anything, no matter how much the community might believe in "democracy" and "transparency". The fact that they have in fact told us the story and decided to say that Tyler is not involved doesn't mean that the CM team is trying to cover it up, it means that the situation is extremely complicated and Tyler was most likely pressured into not telling anyone of what actually happened. When a person of extremely high power with very sensitive information threatens you, you might not feel as inclined to tell the truth as some people might think, even if you are entirely innocent and willing to tell the truth. Also, don't forget that it was in the end Tyler who came out with the fact that this has all happened. And that's a lot more heroic than these idiots trying to demand something based on a situation they barely know anything about.

Is Tyler at fault? I don't know. Considering his continuous hard work for the community, I'd say he isn't, however that doesn't matter. What matters is that all of you deciding to judge Tyler even though you owe the CM team for telling you this story in the first place and then refuse to believe it when they also tell you the small detail about how another CM is not in fact at fault just shows how narrow minded you actually are.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay, Wolfi, Anti

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780847

@Raeker @Chummy

Thing is you guys reference what would happen "in reality" but we all know that in reality Tyler would be punished for his poor choices, regardless of his hard work he participated in the same thing Para did so if you use that excuse for Tyler then you should use it for Para aswell since it's the same situation and they both did great work. I'll say it once again that it has been stated that the only "blackmail" towards Tyler was the threat of Para exposing his own voter fraud and I've also explained how ludacrius this is if Tyler had actually done the right thing from the start this whole issue would not be happening.

On top of this complaining about people making judgements without the full story is also pretty absurd as it is not the community's fault for it but actually the CM team's fault for not giving us the full story which forces the community to make judgements prior to having all the information and I really doubt Tyler is so unreachable that he is able to give away all this information but not post on the situation himself.

On top of this if a small group of literally 2 people say that someone is not at fault and let's say 30-40 people say that the same person is at fault with the same story then clearly the 2 people are incorrect in the situation. It's not ignorance it's an evaluation of the situation we have been told about, if we aren't told everything we can't evaluate everything and the attitude that the CM team is not obligated to tell us anything at all is what causes people to preemptively judge the situation as there is no guarantee of them getting more information as you said yourself.

So really Ace and the other members of the community who have voiced any opinion that isn't licking Tyler's arse and making him out to be a victim are not "jumping on a hate bandwagon" or "leading it" they are simply voicing their opinions based on the information given to us and once again it's not irrational at all to do it so early as no guarantee has been given to them that any more information will be revealed either way.

P.S. when you really think about it the CM team consists of Tyler, EMP and Chute at the moment and Tyler's position is being questioned by many community members so really the only opinions that matter in this situation are EMP and Chute's and EMP has voiced no such opinion so far. My point is at the moment we are taking Chute's opinion of the situation as the correct one to have but Chute is only human so there is bound to be a lot of bias in this decision due to them being friends/colleagues for so long and Tyler doing a good job. Just bare that in mind.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369
The following user(s) said Thank You: AceInsidious, Jeppe, Whidd, Anti

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780848

dankek wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
this doesn't mean he isn't corrupt and this is a huge fuck you to a (supposedly) democratic community
You get incompetent swines in any democracy.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

Tyler My G 6 years 4 months ago #780855

At the end of the day Tyler was blackmailed and was forced not to say anything and all you people on the hate bandwagon saying blackmail isn't that bad, just remember you weren't in his situation he has worked day in day out for this community and if he said anything about the issue he could of been cm banned and since working so hard imagine all the work he has don for this community, not just this year but since he has been here, just locked away from him.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

178 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32