• Page:

TOPIC: Your Opinions On Me?

Your Opinions On Me? 6 years 6 months ago #726251

RedPowder wrote:
Raeker wrote:
CrankyBot wrote:
Raeker wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
Confident of your own righteousness, especially when smugly moralistic and intolerant of the opinions and behavior of others.
I believe Red hints towards your responses of "Oh, but I never truly get mad..." and the like - it's basically your way of stating that their opinion is wrong and doesn't matter, as they've clearly misinterpreted it - from your perspective, at least.

I was getting to the point where I don't entirely feel I get mad on TTT cause I don't slag people off or start yelling/cussing at users and/or staff with aggressive nature. But like I said I'm open to discussion if people truly feel that way about me
I know that, bud - but Red here doesn't have a clue who you are and bases his opinion of you on your forum posts, which would show a less biased opinion than I could possibly have of you. Just stating why he thinks what he thinks, that's all ^.^

Raeker is correct but I was just going off your posts and 90% just joking so I wouldn't take it to heart my dude.
I remember Xnator and Grumpy telling me the other day that if Redpowder posts something on the forums you should take what he says as a grain of salt lol - still need to get used to that fact.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Login or register to post a reply.

Your Opinions On Me? 6 years 6 months ago #726255

Raeker wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
Raeker wrote:
CrankyBot wrote:
Raeker wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
Confident of your own righteousness, especially when smugly moralistic and intolerant of the opinions and behavior of others.
I believe Red hints towards your responses of "Oh, but I never truly get mad..." and the like - it's basically your way of stating that their opinion is wrong and doesn't matter, as they've clearly misinterpreted it - from your perspective, at least.

I was getting to the point where I don't entirely feel I get mad on TTT cause I don't slag people off or start yelling/cussing at users and/or staff with aggressive nature. But like I said I'm open to discussion if people truly feel that way about me
I know that, bud - but Red here doesn't have a clue who you are and bases his opinion of you on your forum posts, which would show a less biased opinion than I could possibly have of you. Just stating why he thinks what he thinks, that's all ^.^

Raeker is correct but I was just going off your posts and 90% just joking so I wouldn't take it to heart my dude.
I remember Xnator and Grumpy telling me the other day that if Redpowder posts something on the forums you should take what he says as a grain of salt lol - still need to get used to that fact.

You have to keep things fun or you turn in to a Grumpy Marshmallow :)
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

Your Opinions On Me? 6 years 6 months ago #726257

Big fucking strokey nonce
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368