Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: For/About Mafia Mob Star

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725052

Hey guys I thought I'd make a quick post for/about mafia mob star. I fully understand he has done some fuck ups in the past but you are forgetting he is just human and not only that he does have severe autism and he is explaining about it NOT using it as an excuse. He has a carer and does not need your shity comments when he flips out. I know most of you cunts view him as just the name Mafia Mob Star but he has emotion and having severe autism will make it feel 1000 times worse for him. I know its like "grow a set of balls" for internet comments but when you have autism INCLUDING the one he is effected by it isnt that simple and your shity comments will actually upset and effect him.

Im pretty sure he has been permed anyway so its too late now but I really feel bad for the guy, life is tough enough and he doesnt need you being an arse to him ganging up to make him feel as bad as possible. Zarp has hit a new low and if I was a staff member I would be DISGUSTED to be working for a community that supports the bullying of a severely autistic man.

Im not perfect but compared to you disgusting cunts im a "great guy" you should be disappointed in yourselves
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4048
Login or register to post a reply.

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725055

As I said in other thread, I was on S2 when it happened. no one was bashing him or treating him differently because of autism, its simply something he stated after the ban. the community cant simply push death threats off for someone being autistic, otherwise everyone would just claim it after a ban. Making threads like this is just plain stupid when you weren't there.
  • Justintxz
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 219
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Justintxz.

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725056

welcome to zarp but tbh everyone gets shit for everything
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725061

and also if anyone wants to see the conversation hit me up. I have screenshots of the entire thing. the word autism was never mentioned a single time. so RIP
  • Justintxz
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 219

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725064

Lmao alright, he started the doxing shit with us first. I blew up his printers and he got mad. He proceeded to go off on a tantrum and threaten to kill me 2 times.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725066

Wait, what happened
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725073

Justintxz wrote:
As I said in other thread, I was on S2 when it happened. no one was bashing him or treating him differently because of autism, its simply something he stated after the ban. the community cant simply push death threats off for someone being autistic, otherwise everyone would just claim it after a ban. Making threads like this is just plain stupid when you weren't there.

Im not defending his actions but its not as simple as saying random shit for a laugh (Like I have done in the past) He has a condition and when someone like sam acts the way he does it pushes mob star over the edge with uncontrollable anger and makes him say the stupid stuff. But to then push him further is NOT okay. He actually is a really nice person once you get to know him and its only his condition speaking when that stuff comes out not the true him but unfortunately people cant accept that and find it funny to push him over the edge past the anger into straight up sadness :/

Still disappointed in most of you
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725077

Mr Ping wrote:
Justintxz wrote:

Im not defending his actions but its not as simple as saying random shit for a laugh (Like I have done in the past) He has a condition and when someone like sam acts the way he does it pushes mob star over the edge with uncontrollable anger and makes him say the stupid stuff. But to then push him further is NOT okay. He actually is a really nice person once you get to know him and its only his condition speaking when that stuff comes out not the true him but unfortunately people cant accept that and find it funny to push him over the edge past the anger into straight up sadness :/

Seems as if you are going after me even though I didn't mention his autism one single time. You are ovbiously not paying fucking attention to detail because you're just going off what he said. 4 other people were there with me, they know what happened, you do not. Please stop trying to make it out like I'm the one who did this, because that simply isnt true.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725080

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lmao alright, he started the doxing shit with us first. I blew up his printers and he got mad. He proceeded to go off on a tantrum and threaten to kill me 2 times.

I HIGHLY doubt he would randomly go off on one. that "tantrum" is uncontrollable when in the state of anger he gets put into thanks to you taking the piss out of him and his spelling...
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725081

Mr Ping wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

I HIGHLY doubt he would randomly go off on one. that "tantrum" is uncontrollable when in the state of anger he gets put into thanks to you taking the piss out of him and his spelling...
Again with you're half-assed responses, you werent' there. You are trying to make it out like I caused the issue even though I didn't. I raided a fucking base, I blew up ENTITIES in a GAME, he proceeded to start this shit with me. Ask anyone because you are really pulling shit out of your ass now.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725085

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mr Ping wrote:
Justintxz wrote:

Seems as if you are going after me even though I didn't mention his autism one single time. You are ovbiously not paying fucking attention to detail because you're just going off what he said. 4 other people were there with me, they know what happened, you do not. Please stop trying to make it out like I'm the one who did this, because that simply isnt true.

I give 0 fucks about you and the 4 other people, what I do give a fuck about is someone like mob star getting picked on to the point of leaving
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725089

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mr Ping wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Again with you're half-assed responses, you werent' there. You are trying to make it out like I caused the issue even though I didn't. I raided a fucking base, I blew up ENTITIES in a GAME, he proceeded to start this shit with me. Ask anyone because you are really pulling shit out of your ass now.

Okay I wont reply to you anymore. You arnt even worth my time
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725093

Thats not the why you said it sam you raided an miner's base was an pr house for miner's to stay in so you got out your rockit and started to fire at it why I was mining and you also bullyed me for spelling and it do make me angry seeing your not telling the true. and it made me angry saying that stuff.
  • Mafia Mob Star
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 47
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Mafia Mob Star.

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725097

YOU. HAD. PRINTERS.

IN. RP. HOUSE.

WHILE. MINING.
  • HoneyPot
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 19
DONT TOUCH ME BITCH

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725161

_____ wrote:
Thats not the why you said it sam you raided an miner's base was an pr house for miner's to stay in so you got out your rockit and started to fire at it why I was mining and you also bullyed me for spelling and it do make me angry seeing your not telling the true. and it made me angry saying that stuff.

LUL? Sam The Sossig makes fun of peoples grammar and spelling misstakes? Hahahahhah that guy can't spell even if he tried :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725162

Aspect wrote:
_____ wrote:

LUL? Sam The Sossig makes fun of peoples grammar and spelling misstakes? Hahahahhah that guy can't spell even if he tried :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:

nah he started saying shit like "You need to go back to school to LEAN" and he kept calling us stupid and shit. So I started quoting what he said.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725166

is everyone missing the sarcasm, really makes you think huh
  • FluffyOP
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nade,Vitx,Aspect Simon&Hermoine,Plankton
  • Thanks received: 148
Ex-MC Owner and developer
Old, old Ex-SSRP staff
Ex-TS staff
Hermoine <3

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725387

FluffyOP wrote:

Na legit its not I actually like him and I have been chatting with him we get alone on the soul fact very few people like us
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725389

Mr Ping wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:

Na legit its not I actually like him and I have been chatting with him we get alone on the soul fact very few people like us
hell nah, too obvious buddy.
  • FluffyOP
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nade,Vitx,Aspect Simon&Hermoine,Plankton
  • Thanks received: 148
Ex-MC Owner and developer
Old, old Ex-SSRP staff
Ex-TS staff
Hermoine <3

For/About Mafia Mob Star 6 years 6 months ago #725398

FluffyOP wrote:
Mr Ping wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:

hell nah, too obvious buddy.

Think what you want bud, its legit
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

146 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1