Your Favourite Anime? 6 years 10 months ago #575843

SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Haven't watched mutch anime but definitely naruto, i remember it being aired in lithuanian a long time ago. Finished it not too long ago also.
Was it on LNK or TV3? can't remember, also remember the original series of naruto on cartoon network once

While you were watching that I was watching Lithuanian Dragon Ball.

I was watching that aswell xd
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Haven't watched mutch anime but definitely naruto, i remember it being aired in lithuanian a long time ago. Finished it not too long ago also.
Was it on LNK or TV3? can't remember, also remember the original series of naruto on cartoon network once

no idea bro, probbably LNK, it always had something spicy while TV3 was just normie shit

LNK has the longest fucking ads, but you know who doesn't love watching an elderly woman gardening in the morning right?

My mom wakes up always at about 8-9 am, and she turns on the TV and most of the times my door is open so I wake up and hear some gardening tips and tricks xd

TV8, The new best channel to spread your feminism bullshit! But they do show soviet/lithuanian cartoons which always is nice, used to watch those every morning before school.

#lithuanianpoststrain
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Login or register to post a reply.

Your Favourite Anime? 6 years 10 months ago #575845

Studio Banter wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

no idea bro, probbably LNK, it always had something spicy while TV3 was just normie shit

LNK has the longest fucking ads, but you know who doesn't love watching an elderly woman gardening in the morning right?

My mom wakes up always at about 8-9 am, and she turns on the TV and most of the times my door is open so I wake up and hear some gardening tips and tricks xd

TV8, The new best channel to spread your feminism bullshit! But they do show soviet/lithuanian cartoons which always is nice, used to watch those every morning before school.

#lithuanianpoststrain
childhood was good, now its just depression and more depression
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 193

Your Favourite Anime? 6 years 10 months ago #575846

Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Oh right I remember that channel, the best one was TV6 mate, wipeout and those other really white american trucker shows were the best
ah, good ol' days. So who is ready for some Christmas edition Shrek or Ice age?

I got so dissapointed when I found out Ice age only stayed for 15 minutes. Also, Studiobanter thanks for posting that image, favorite cartoon. I still remember that running wolves over is acceptable for bunnies, taught me great stories about how to run people over that chase me.

cures depression every time
  • bald and black
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 38
Im an outdated meme of a person

Im a decent graphic designer, yet im better than quite a few people -cough-

contact me
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by bald and black.

Your Favourite Anime? 6 years 10 months ago #575847

SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Oh right I remember that channel, the best one was TV6 mate, wipeout and those other really white american trucker shows were the best

I got so dissapointed when I found out Ice age only stayed for 15 minutes. Also, Studiobanter thanks for posting that image, favorite cartoon. I still remember that running wolves over is acceptable for bunnies, taught me great stories about how to run people over that chase me.

cures depression every time

same lol, I remember the first time it came on, I got so excited then I cried for an hour because it was so short lmao. Also na palauk, great russian cartoon. I still have some really old CD games of it I want to play it again but no dvd drive rip me. sick video aswell fam
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 513

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Resigned Global moderator, TTT/DarkRP Admin
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Hoi.

Your Favourite Anime? 6 years 10 months ago #575849

Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

same lol, I remember the first time it came on, I got so excited then I cried for an hour because it was so short lmao. Also na palauk, great russian cartoon. I still have some really old CD games of it I want to play it again but no dvd drive rip me
you mean the game where you had to parkour up to roofs as the wolf to try and catch the bunny?
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

Your Favourite Anime? 6 years 10 months ago #575850

Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

same lol, I remember the first time it came on, I got so excited then I cried for an hour because it was so short lmao. Also na palauk, great russian cartoon. I still have some really old CD games of it I want to play it again but no dvd drive rip me

I have every episode of it downloaded on my computer, while I have the "na palauk!" as my message ring tone. Wonderful to see lithuanian people stare at me then laugh.
  • bald and black
  • User is blocked

contact me
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hoi

Your Favourite Anime? 6 years 10 months ago #575852

SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

you mean the game where you had to parkour up to roofs as the wolf to try and catch the bunny?

I have every episode of it downloaded on my computer, while I have the "na palauk!" as my message ring tone. Wonderful to see lithuanian people stare at me then laugh.

Yup, pretty sure its the one, I remember having a sleepover with my friend and we beat it together. I watch the episodes sometimes on youtube, sadly most of them are in russian and I just really hate russian :S
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Your Favourite Anime? 6 years 10 months ago #575858

Hoi wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Yup, pretty sure its the one, I remember having a sleepover with my friend and we beat it together
I used to take turns with my brother on the PC playing it, fail = switch, fail = switch again
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

Your Favourite Anime? 6 years 10 months ago #575860

Hoi wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Yup, pretty sure its the one, I remember having a sleepover with my friend and we beat it together

Living in switzerland, I see so many government officials from lithuania flying here. My aunt started flirting with one of the canditates for president............

Back to anime, even though "na palauk" doesnt count as one, its my favorite and I will stab you if someone wants to differ.
  • bald and black
  • User is blocked

contact me

Your Favourite Anime? 6 years 10 months ago #575861

Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

I used to take turns with my brother on the PC playing it, fail = switch, fail = switch again

We did the same, also we played cs 1.6 surf the same way lmao

Also I love how fast we post here its really difficult to get everything into 1 quote lol
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Your Favourite Anime? 6 years 10 months ago #575864

Hoi wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Do any of you guys know The3dvinas?
  • bald and black
  • User is blocked

contact me

Your Favourite Anime? 6 years 10 months ago #575866

Hoi wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

cs 1.6 expert bots dud
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

Your Favourite Anime? 6 years 10 months ago #575867

SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

oh yes used to watch him, not anymore don't find him entertaining that much.

back on the topic naruto is best
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Your Favourite Anime? 6 years 10 months ago #575871

Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Nyarli is sitting watching this thread eating popcorn on ts, let me provide him with some quality lithuanian cartoons:

• bald and black
  • User is blocked

contact me

Your Favourite Anime? 6 years 10 months ago #575873

Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

every anime/cartoon that was shown on Lithuanian TV in the 1980-2010s were the best
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

Your Favourite Anime? 6 years 10 months ago #575875

SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Nyarli is sitting watching this thread eating popcorn on ts, let me provide him with some quality lithuanian cartoons:

thats quality shit bro gonna watch it after my exams which are on friday fuck my ass with a stick back to studying
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Your Favourite Anime? 6 years 10 months ago #575876

Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
SomeEpicCatguy. wrote:
Hoi wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Fantasy wrote:
Hoi wrote:

every anime/cartoon that was shown on Lithuanian TV in the 1980-2010s were the best

:plussp:
gonna link this again:
  • bald and black
  • User is blocked

contact me

Your Favourite Anime? 6 years 10 months ago #575883

POKEMON