[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #64722

Power Puff Gurlsssssssssss, at the right angle you feel a bone rise...? 0_0

:P JK. I hate every animation.
  • BANANA MAN
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm... well... still here...
  • Thanks received: 84
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by BANANA MAN.
Login or register to post a reply.

[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #64728

If speaking about Japanease anime, my favourites would be : Death note, Attack on Titan and BTOOOM.
  • WonGa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by WonGa.

[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #64734

?
  • BANANA MAN
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm... well... still here...
  • Thanks received: 84
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by BANANA MAN.

[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #64741

「LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe」 wrote:
No offense to anyone that likes Pokemon, Dragonball Z or whatever anime that came out in the west, but have you ever tried watching more anime than just those. There are a lot, and I mean, <strong>a lot</strong> of better anime than those out there (not just my opinion either), and I highly suggest you check at least a few out.

EDIT: With anime that came out in the west, I meant ones that are extremely popular there (not just Western either, stuff like Naruto, Bleach and One Piece too).

Pokemon originated in Japan...
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 274

[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #64752

My favourite anime right now has to be attack on titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) it use to be Naruto but I got tired with all the filler episodes and I stopped watching. I'm starting to watch sword art online and i'm liking it.
  • Charlie-
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 226

EX - TTT Admin[/center]

[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #64774

SabreTooth wrote:
Pokemon originated in Japan...
「LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe」 wrote:
EDIT: With anime that came out in the west, I meant ones that are extremely popular there (not just Western either, stuff like Naruto, Bleach and One Piece too).

You quoted this aswell. With Western I meant anime that are extremely popular in the West, but most of the time fail so hard, yet people think they are "the best anime ever" but don't even look for more series, making them seem either narrow minded or ignorant.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by LightArrowsEXE.

[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #64813

Jam_is_good wrote:
<strong>:P JK. I hate every animation.</strong>

• Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • EMP cheated to keep me undefeated in Trivia Crack.
  • Thanks received: 260
I've never been happy.

I basically was headadmin on everything. I was the badgewhore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ........

[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #64815

Mirai Nikki

Mirai Nikki (future diaries) Would have to be my all time favorite anime show, by far its amazing love story, killing, and a great plot about survival games with diaries. :P

YouTube-
  • OluBaby
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anime freak to the max!
  • Thanks received: 16

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #64871

JoeDuggs wrote:
Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball Z = 5 Episodes of "KAKAROT. VEGETA, KAKAROT, VEGETA, HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Will Goku defeat Vegeta, find out 35 episodes filled with this shit later."

My favorite is PSWG cause I personally find it awesome.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
qwe [ Click to expand ]

[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #64875

OluBaby wrote:
Mirai Nikki

Mirai Nikki (future diaries) Would have to be my all time favorite anime show, by far its amazing love story, killing, and a great plot about survival games with diaries. :P

YouTube-

Please tell me I'm not the only one that remembered the sex scene from Mirai Nikki?
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli

[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #64879

Okay, since I figured I didn't really explain why my favorite anime is the Monogatari Series, I figured I might aswell write it down here and I might aswell add in some extra anime that come close to the #1 spot. (See it as my Top 5 or something)
#1 [ Click to expand ]

#2 [ Click to expand ]

#3 [ Click to expand ]

#4 (This is where it gets hard) [ Click to expand ]

#5 (Took a while to choose) [ Click to expand ]

Well, that took a lot longer to write than I expected (Around an hour, lol).

PS. I highly recommend you watch at least one of these anime, as they are really good (and not in my opinion, but a lot more if you check the reviews on the links I have in there as well)

PSS. Sorry for the double post, but I'd rather have a separate post for this instead of having a quote in it.

EDIT2: Here are the Opening Themes (OPs) I could find of the anime. Some of them aren't shown because they have heavy copyright on them and can only be found in a very low quality which makes it unwatchable.

Openings [ Click to expand ]
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by LightArrowsEXE. Reason: Added OPs

[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #65277

rick and morty, speaking honestly id say its spongebob tier
  • 0ctocat
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Flavour Text
  • Thanks received: 97

[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #65287

My favorite is a wide range of H-I mean nothing! GG
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by BigNoobUsername.

[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #65291

「LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe」 wrote:
No offense to anyone that likes Pokemon, Dragonball Z or whatever anime that came out in the west, but have you ever tried watching more anime than just those.

Did he just, he did didn't he. Dragon Ball Z is the best anime/whatever ever created. Screw all the other animes, they're plain stupid. Dragon Ball Z was my childhood, I remember I had all the games on ps2 ect. and would pwn my friends.

You sir have been Joey'd. Nuth said.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #65292

Holy_Walrus wrote:
「LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe」 wrote:
No offense to anyone that likes Pokemon, <strong>Dragonball Z</strong> or whatever anime that came out in the west, but have you ever tried watching more anime than just those.

Did he just, he did didn't he. Dragon Ball Z is the best anime/whatever ever created. Screw all the other animes, they're plain stupid. Dragon Ball Z was my childhood, I remember I had all the games on ps2 ect. and would pwn my friends.

「LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe」 wrote:
have you ever tried watching more anime than just those. There are a lot, and I mean, <strong>a lot</strong> of better anime than those out there (not just my opinion either), and I highly suggest you check at least a few out..

Read the entire post next time. Dragonball Z is just muscular man screaming and punching. That's it. No, seriously, that's exactly what DBZ is. If you want some good anime too watch, I suggest you check out my earlier post in which I showed my Top 5 Anime. If you liked the fights in DBZ, you might like Fate/Zero or To Aru Majutsu no Index.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by LightArrowsEXE.

[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #65294

「LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe」 wrote:
Holy_Walrus wrote:
「LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe」 wrote:
No offense to anyone that likes Pokemon, <strong>Dragonball Z</strong> or whatever anime that came out in the west, but have you ever tried watching more anime than just those.

「LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe」 wrote:
have you ever tried watching more anime than just those. There are a lot, and I mean, <strong>a lot</strong> of better anime than those out there (not just my opinion either), and I highly suggest you check at least a few out..

Read the entire post next time.

I did read the entire post and I disagree with you completely. I read every post. I am Taco.
I quote : Not just my opinion anyway = Sir everyone has their opinion, so you telling me you can read people's minds/opinions.

I highly suggest Dragon Ball Z is better, because for one thing it's creative and the other animes are all the same except for some like Attack of Titan ( Never watched it and never will ) I watched the trailer only. All other animes are basically girls with skirts and can see their panties, I wonder why feminists don't complain about the design of anime.

EDIT: Dragonball Z is just muscular man screaming and punching. Hmm. What about a upskirt/panty shot every 3 minutes or so.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Studio Banter. Reason: Lightarrows edited and I edited. War.

[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #65296

Holy_Walrus wrote:
I did read the entire post and I disagree with you completely. I read every post. I am Taco.
I quote : Not just my opinion anyway = Sir everyone has their opinion, so you telling me you can read people's minds/opinions.

I highly suggest Dragon Ball Z is better, because for one thing it's creative and the other animes are all the same except for some like Attack of Titan ( Never watched it and never will ) I watched the trailer only. All other animes are basically girls with skirts and can see their panties, I wonder why feminists don't complain about the design of anime.

I'm typing this from the hospital. I almost died from laughing and my parents called 911. I showed them this post, but they were lucky not to be hospitalized.

If you'd take the time to actually go out and watch other anime, you'd see that there are a lot of good anime out there that don't rely on those kinds of things. The anime I have in that other post all have next to no "fanservice", as we like to call it (with the exception of To Aru Majutsu no Index. It's sidestories are toned down quite a lot, though and it seems that in the latest novels they've stopped using fanservice.

Seriously though, if you want, I can give you all the anime I know that have next to no fanservice, but you're undoubtedly gonna keep living in your nostalgia. DBZ has aged. Deal with it.

As for the part where I said "and that's not just my opinion", I read reviews in my spare time, and about 95% of the reviews I've read about those 5 were all positive, with the occasional hater in there that doesn't like it when an anime comes out that's way better than the anime he likes fapping too.

Unless you can come up with good arguments explaining me why DBZ is superior to any of the 5 I've listed, I suggest you step down and start watching some quality anime. Enjoy watching 'good' anime!
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli

[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #65297

Nothing has aged. For example ; The Beatles still has a handful of fans and 2 of them are still alive. The 95% is probably die hard anime fans that will do anything for anime. DBZ did age but did not die. Most of people's childhood was Dragon Ball Z and will still be there. I'm not a anime fanboy and will never be one, I'm standing high right now while you figure another paragraph to fill in with your anime knowledge. The Taco Prophet never dies. I'm fighting for every DBZ fan right now. DBZ WILL NEVER DIE YOU HEAR ME MONSTER, NEVER.

I want to be a Taco... for God. I want to hold Tacobell up.

I have a dream,
That in the core of the inter-web,
Dreams won't be crushed,
That nothing ages,
No trolls ever been trolling,
CIA not monitoring people's privacy,
Hackers living in solitary

I have a dream,
That one day the internet is home to friendly people,
No leaked nudes of celebrities,
Not ruining people's fun,
That Google doesn't buy everything,
That Facebook doesn't control people's minds.

I am the Taco Prophet,
Let's make the internet our home.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Studio Banter.

[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #65303

This turned from a Forum Game into an anime war. GG Anime nerds...

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, THAT NO-ONE EVER WAAAS *DUN* *DUN* *DUN* *DUN*
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[Forum Game] Favourite Anime Show 9 years 7 months ago #65304

Holy_Walrus wrote:
Nothing has aged. For example ; The Beatles still has a handful of fans and 2 of them are still alive. The 95% is probably die hard anime fans that will do anything for anime. DBZ did age but did not die. Most of people's childhood was Dragon Ball Z and will still be there. I'm not a anime fanboy and will never be one, I'm standing high right now while you figure another paragraph to fill in with your anime knowledge. The Taco Prophet never dies. I'm fighting for every DBZ fan right now. DBZ WILL NEVER DIE YOU HEAR ME MONSTER, NEVER.

<strong>I want to be a Taco... for God. I want to hold Tacobell up.</strong>

Something that was said and/or done repeatedly that has been totally played out. Tired. Annoying.
The past he kept bringing up to my face is gotten real old right about now!
- Urban Dictionary

All Dragonball Z was in the end was random men punching and fighting for 291 episodes. I'm sorry, but if that's all that's needed to keep you entertained, I can suggest you to go to your bathroom, flush the toilet and watch the water go down. That is a lot more entertaining.

Right now you're just being extremely ignorant and ignoring all logical speech. If you're so hopelessly clinging onto your childhood, there's no way I can convince you, except maybe calling you sad because you live in the past, which probably won't hurt someone that ignorant.

As I did before, I can show you a lot of anime that don't meet the requirements you stated in one of your other posts. Hold on, let me quickly grab it!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Let's deconstruct it, shall we?
]I highly suggest Dragon Ball Z is better, because for one thing it's creative

How is multiple men fighting each other and screaming every 5 seconds creative..? I guess there are the powers, but these are just basically "Oh, this guy wasn't powerful enough. Lets make him and his antagonist so OP that they can only hurt each other and nobody can do shit about it".
the other animes are all the same

For starters, I can't deny that some anime are basically directly taken from other anime. Every media has that. There's simply no denying it. However, right now you're generalizing anime simply to prove your own point, which is ridiculous. Have you ever watched Fate/Zero? Madoka Magica? Steins;Gate? If you don't know what you're talking about, you should probably shut up.
except for some like Attack of Titan ( Never watched it and never will )

If you're never gonna watch it anyway, then don't even bother talking about it.
All other animes are basically girls with skirts and can see their panties

Again with the generalizing. If you want to sound convincing, bring me some proper arguments.
I wonder why feminists don't complain about the design of anime.

Because companies don't give a shit about what they have to say? Why should they change the entire style of anime because some people don't think women should have rights? This is way too out of place.
EDIT: Dragonball Z is just muscular man screaming and punching. Hmm. What about a upskirt/panty shot every 3 minutes or so.

"Fanservice". If you don't like seeing it, either ignore it or watch an anime that doesn't have that. Again, I bring Fate/Zero, Durarara and Madoka Magica to the table.

If you want to have a serious comeback, atleast have some arguments that make sense next time.

Also:
♚I am the Walrus♚: this guy is going down downhill

You sir, are in the wrong here. I'm only getting started.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

199 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40