Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Solve This Mystery!

Solve This Mystery! 6 years 1 week ago #899625

The Take Back.

Mr. Deandre was getting on his plane with a 3x3 rubik's cube in his hand. He was a huge man with the height of 6.11 ft. As he sat on his pilot seat he grabbed a pack of 20 Chicken nuggets and gobbled them 1 by 1. Once the Airplane took off Mr. Deandre started feeling tired anxious and uncomfortable, slowly his eyes closed and everything turned pitch black. He took small blinks hearing passengers echo’s. After 2 hours the plane was already on the wavy water. It slowly made its way down into the depths of the ocean.

Summer 2019…

My friends and me just got off of a plane to see the wonderful view of Singapore. I stumbled up to our new hotel that me and my friends would be living in. “What a wonderful sunny day it is today.” Murad said as he made his way into the hotel. I stood there for a blank 2 minutes slowly skimming the looks of the hotel. The hotel looked fine itself but there was a big odd thing that didn’t seem right. The hotel’s name was “The Deep Hotel” Like… Ugh! What kind of name is that! I entered the hotel to see my friends telling me to check out the room. It was already 9:00 PM and we had nothing to do. “Guys lets just chill at the beach” Laith said, “Sure” everyone agreed. We finally arrived at the beach, the slow calm waves drifted through the water. It was around 11:00 PM. Everyone was enjoying the beautiful weather until we saw a Wing of a plane Poking itself out of the water at least 30 meters away from us. We wondered if that was a lost plane that never got found so we called the police. “Ring, ring, ring” [No Connection] Suddenly the power went off. Everything
went silent.

Andrey’s view...

I woke up, nowhere to go. Everything was slowly fading away. I saw Giannis choking. After 30 mins I looked up and saw the bright sun beaming in my eyes. I stood up and noticed that I was in a dark room with only 1 beam flashing through a crack. Slowly, I inspected the room. There was a Cracked mirror, set of keys and a voodoo doll. I wondered where everyone was, I started to panic, so I sat in the corner and waited.

I was waiting for around 10 minutes until I rose up and searched the 4 corners of the room. I was moving on to my last corner as I slipped of a window material object. It was a trap door. “Finally I can get out of this stupid place” I said. I opened the trap door with the set of keys I got, and crawled into the entrance. I saw a really tall moving object which looked like a human. “Ummm, hello” I whispered. The human slowly turned to me. He wore a creepy mask with blood all over it, my body froze.

Laith’s view…

I woke up in a jungle. It was extremely silent. I walked around some trees and noticed a white tiger face to face with me. I did not move, the tiger was furry, elegant and really beautiful. The sea blue eyes struck me. I tried to find an polite way of saying hi. I was tippy toeing backwards still staring at the tiger. Around 15 minutes later me and him started to get along. I could pet him feed him with the burger I had and ride him. I named him “Kwazawazaquakukwalakwazakrrrrzabulaza.”

Andrey’s view…

Without hesitation I grabbed a baseball bat that I noticed a split second ago. I quickly swung the baseball bat to his face hearing the crack of something very hard almost like diamond. I then started running, with a quick peak the man was already on the ground with a slow flow of blood coming out of his head.

Giannis’s view...

I woke up sitting on a bench with random people with uniforms on. For a moment I got really scared, but then I turned my head right and noticed myself on a basketball court. Milwaukee Bucks vs Golden State Warriors, The Finals. I heard my name said by the coach “Giannis, stand up!” I quickly stood up and ran onto the Basketball court. There was a lot of people looking at me. The score was tied with only 1 minute left, I grabbed the ball and ran to the hoop, and then there was the moment. It was 61-63 we were losing. 0.4 seconds on the clock, I get passed to and take a 3 Pointer Step-Back Fadeaway smothered swish! The crowd cheers so loud I felt like my ears were going to fall of. A huge pile of my teammates stumbled up on top of me…

Andrey’s view…

I ran out of the house and saw the bright sun slightly blinding me with its shine. “What a reveal!” I said as I walked around the beautiful mossy grass.

I looked at some men and asked them “What time/date is it?”
“Its 2016” a man said. With confusion I stepped away and ran to the police. “Does anyone here know where the airport is” I asked. “Over there by the side” the police officer answered. I hurried to the airport but stumbled upon a basketball stadium and looked up to see. Giannis! I hurried to him passing the security and giving him a hug. “Where were you?” I asked. “Funny story” he said, “So I woke up in the stadium on the Milwaukee Bucks vs Golden State Warriors finals and I sorta scored a point and we like won and now I am the, ugh whatcha call it” “MVP” I said. “Yeah yeah.. That one”.

Later me and Giannis saw Laith playing with a tiger.
“Laith!” I shouted “get back here.” Laith looked at us and continued playing with the tiger. We slowly went close until we saw the the tiger was friendly. “What are you doing here?” Giannis asked. “I woke up in a jungle and Kwazawazaquakukwalakwazakrrrrzabulaza looked at me, and then we became friends. “Who is Kwazawazaquakukwalakwazakrrrrzabulaza?” I asked. “Oh him! He is my pet tiger.” Me and giannis looked surprised.

We finally dragged laith out of the jungle without his tiger. “Aight guys, what do we do” and said “I don't know” Giannis and Laith said fully in sync.

We decided to head to the airport and go back to singapore. We were getting on the plane and the plane looked really identical with the one we saw in the water. I rose up and realized we were on the flight that Mr. Deandre was supposed to fly. I hurried up the stairs and saw loads of reports saying “Mr. Deandre found dead with a mask on in a dark house” That made me think. Who was Mr. Deandre and who killed him…

The End...
  • AJDePro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Bhop - Moderator
  • Thanks received: 4
Ranks:
Bhop - Moderator

Login or register to post a reply.

Solve This Mystery! 6 years 1 week ago #899626

No.
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621

Solve This Mystery! 6 years 1 week ago #899627

This should be in forum games if anything
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

Solve This Mystery! 6 years 1 week ago #899628

Miss me with this nerdy shit cough bad bad word cough
  • Vid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The Legendary "Ruski" Kid
  • Thanks received: 269

Solve This Mystery! 6 years 1 week ago #899630

VideonUriel wrote:

Are you in any place to call anyone or anything nerdy when your forum profile is plastered with Harry Poter shit
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Sada..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeronise, Raisin Bran

Solve This Mystery! 6 years 2 days ago #903554

Sada. wrote:
VideonUriel wrote:

Are you in any place to call anyone or anything nerdy when your forum profile is plastered with Harry Poter shit

fuck. Got me there lmao
  • Vid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The Legendary "Ruski" Kid
  • Thanks received: 269
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

281 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun