Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Implement a basewars server?

Yes 9 64.3%
No 5 35.7%
Total number of voters: 14 ( cJazz, Hamzah, Luki_Guki, Megumin, pigskin ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Page:

TOPIC: Zarp [Suggestion] Basewars?!?!?

Zarp [Suggestion] Basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590395

That's it i'm joining the train

You probably have read how it works already so go ahead and make your post too
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by catboy sven ツ.
Login or register to post a reply.

Zarp basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590396

Pls Aspect 4 owner
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ, 0yc37xrk6m

Zarp basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590398

:plussp:
  • Hey its Alex
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex- Deathrun HA, Ex-TTT Admin x2, Ex-Surf Mod
  • Thanks received: 460

Zarp basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590399

you gonna abandon the server after 1-2 months again? jk
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 193
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ

Zarp basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590401

100%? Thanks guys looks like i'm the new owner B)
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hey its Alex

Zarp [Suggestion] Basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590422

Damn now I've got to be the 4th base wars suggestion <3 honestly a community divided against it's self will not stay strong we need to work together not fight other badges (xnator) I believe the solution should be thought through and the community needs to pick and focus on which will be the most beneficial in the long run and which will be unique to zarp and help it to be Most successful and stand out to players within this game mode
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

Zarp [Suggestion] Basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590426

A Good Pianist wrote:
Damn now I've got to be the 4th base wars suggestion <3 honestly a community divided against it's self will not stay strong we need to work together not fight other badges (xnator) I believe the solution should be thought through and the community needs to pick and focus on which will be the most beneficial in the long run and which will be unique to zarp and help it to be Most successful and stand out to players within this game mode

I mean, SSRP is the most beneficial server, but it's been fucked over hard to the point of unfucking with all those special weapons and suits, so I wouldn't mind basically a re-do of SSRP with it's core parts and no bullshit AFK mining.
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

Zarp [Suggestion] Basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590430

A Good Pianist wrote:

Dude did you legit vote no? Thanks for jinxing my thread, I'm resigning from owner, let someone else handle this please
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Zarp [Suggestion] Basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590433

Aspect wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

Dude did you legit vote no? Thanks for jinxing my thread, I'm resigning from owner, let someone else handle this please

Didn't think this was possible, but you lasted even less then the minecraft server
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

Zarp [Suggestion] Basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590443

Fantasy wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

I mean, SSRP is the most beneficial server, but it's been fucked over hard to the point of unfucking with all those special weapons and suits, so I wouldn't mind basically a re-do of SSRP with it's core parts and no bullshit AFK mining.

Listen yeah listen. I don't think you listening I believe this server could work with a proper team building it and not simply a team doing it to gain more power within the community I also agree ssrp is zarps successor but within that a new gamemode such as base wars may be able to compete as I say with the proper team developing it and that is it but we don't need our community dividing and fighting over which team should get to develop it we should stick together and allow the first people to suggestion it get to develop it and have full trust within them and if I am correct the first ones to publicly announce it to the community was dezmond and his team so I feel we should put our faith in them and give them the opportunity to do and make what they have said
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

Zarp [Suggestion] Basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590451

Fantasy wrote:
Aspect wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

Didn't think this was possible, but you lasted even less then the minecraft server

Get original, lol it's not my problem anymore
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Zarp [Suggestion] Basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590454

A Good Pianist wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

Listen yeah listen. I don't think you listening I believe this server could work with a proper team building it and not simply a team doing it to gain more power within the community I also agree ssrp is zarps successor but within that a new gamemode such as base wars may be able to compete as I say with the proper team developing it and that is it but we don't need our community dividing and fighting over which team should get to develop it we should stick together and allow the first people to suggestion it get to develop it and have full trust within them and if I am correct the first ones to publicly announce it to the community was dezmond and his team so I feel we should put our faith in them and give them the opportunity to do and make what they have said

Or if you have seen Chute's post, all 4 of them can work together and make something better then intended at first
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

Zarp [Suggestion] Basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590490

It looks like my masterpiece is coming all along. Thanks to me Zarp will be taken over with Basewar suggestions!
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Zarp [Suggestion] Basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590493

Aspect wrote:
It looks like my masterpiece is coming all along. Thanks to me Zarp will be taken over with Basewar suggestions!
Thanks to this, we are now 90% certain to have a base wars server!
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

Zarp [Suggestion] Basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590501

Fantasy wrote:
Aspect wrote:

As a celebration I will implement fidget spinners to the server, we will have thousands of them...
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Zarp [Suggestion] Basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590504

basewars = darkrp
both of them doesn't have RP in them
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

Zarp [Suggestion] Basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590508

Aspect wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Aspect wrote:

As a celebration I will implement fidget spinners to the server, we will have thousands of them...

Do you want the server to die instantly? Because that's how you make it die instantly.
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

Zarp [Suggestion] Basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590509

Therapist wrote:
basewars = darkrp
both of them doesn't have RP in them

That's true, if you vote for me as candidate I will legit copy content of the Zarp Darkrp gamemode and remove mining!
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin

Zarp [Suggestion] Basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590510

Fantasy wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Do you want the server to die instantly? Because that's how you make it die instantly.
We need the dab SWEP
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

Zarp [Suggestion] Basewars?!?!? 6 years 10 months ago #590511

Fantasy wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Dude fidget spinners are a thing, 13 year olds love them..
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

• Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

153 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop