Chespin wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Buffy wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Chespin wrote:
this is almost as funny as the last time you came back and applied for head admin
this is almost as funny as the last time you tried to comment on my post. oh and btw who are you again?
That’s Chespin. He’s TTT Administrator, Ex-TTT Super Administrator, Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator, Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator, Ex-Community Council Member and Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod.
alright then keep sucking him off and what is it with you people having random korean ladies as your pfps isnt that a bit gay?

It's very gay, why do you think we're doing it?
because you are gay?

Holy shit I've never thought about it that way, you're onto something!
of course you fool, having a girl in your profile picture automatically classes you as a homosexual
i never called him gay u fucking buffoon i said having a random korean girl as ur pfp is fucking gay dont forget you are the gay one after having your dick slobbered on by that buffy fellow
you keep digging yourself a hole buddy
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buffy

I would like to revoke my SA resignation on TTT 3 years 11 months ago #1231049

therealmpq wrote:
Chespin wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Buffy wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Chespin wrote:
this is almost as funny as the last time you came back and applied for head admin
this is almost as funny as the last time you tried to comment on my post. oh and btw who are you again?
That’s Chespin. He’s TTT Administrator, Ex-TTT Super Administrator, Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator, Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator, Ex-Community Council Member and Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod.
alright then keep sucking him off and what is it with you people having random korean ladies as your pfps isnt that a bit gay?

because you are gay?

of course you fool, having a girl in your profile picture automatically classes you as a homosexual
i never called him gay u fucking buffoon i said having a random korean girl as ur pfp is fucking gay dont forget you are the gay one after having your dick slobbered on by that buffy fellow

I don't think you know what gay means buddy and please step away from Buffy, he's mine. You know? as I'm gay and all.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

I would like to revoke my SA resignation on TTT 3 years 11 months ago #1231053

narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Chespin wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Buffy wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Chespin wrote:

because you are gay?

I don't think you know what gay means buddy and please step away from Buffy, he's mine. You know? as I'm gay and all.
is this how you spend your time. Just on a server. a whole ass adult wasting his life away having a kpop pfp. This is very sad
  • therealmpq
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 170

I would like to revoke my SA resignation on TTT 3 years 11 months ago #1231056

therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Chespin wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Buffy wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Chespin wrote:

because you are gay?

is this how you spend your time. Just on a server. a whole ass adult wasting his life away having a kpop pfp. This is very sad

I'd much rather spend my time doing what I do than making petty remarks of things being 'gay' like a 10 year old because I dislike them, sort yourself out man.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by narexa.

I would like to revoke my SA resignation on TTT 3 years 11 months ago #1231060

narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Chespin wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Buffy wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Chespin wrote:

because you are gay?

I'd much rather spend my time doing what I do then making petty remarks of things being 'gay' like a 10 year old because I dislike them, sort yourself out man.
oh and what is it you do? you are 18 years old and you spend your time on a gmod server. This is the kind of shit you do when you are 14 not a whole ass adult
  • therealmpq
  • Senior Boarder

I would like to revoke my SA resignation on TTT 3 years 11 months ago #1231063

therealmpq wrote:
Chespin wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Buffy wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Chespin wrote:

because you are gay?

Worms for brain is showing
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

I would like to revoke my SA resignation on TTT 3 years 11 months ago #1231065

therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Chespin wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Buffy wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Chespin wrote:

because you are gay?

I'd much rather spend my time doing what I do then making petty remarks of things being 'gay' like a 10 year old because I dislike them, sort yourself out man.
oh and what is it you do? you are 18 years old and you spend your time on a gmod server. This is the kind of shit you do when you are 14 not a whole ass adult

Cute of you to check my age, I don't have too much to do during lockdown as I simply can't, like many others, but I have a lot planned for the future buddy and it's quite amusing that you took that route whilst simultaneously doing the exact thing you're speaking so badly about.

And the fact you think 18 is a "whole ass adult" shows how young you are lmao
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by narexa.

I would like to revoke my SA resignation on TTT 3 years 11 months ago #1231069

narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Chespin wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Buffy wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Chespin wrote:

because you are gay?

Cute of you to check my age, I don't have too much to do during lockdown as I simply can't, like many others, but I have a lot planned for the future buddy and it's quite amusing that you took that route whilst simultaneously doing the exact thing you're speaking so badly about.
oh i do the same thing. I dont remember me going on a server and monitoring it and handling reports in the past 3 years. But u however still are doing it. And you cant blame corona cause you have been doing it before the virus even started
  • therealmpq
  • Senior Boarder

I would like to revoke my SA resignation on TTT 3 years 11 months ago #1231070

narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Chespin wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Buffy wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Chespin wrote:

because you are gay?

And the fact you think 18 is a "whole ass adult" shows how young you are lmao
legally speaking when you turn 18 years of age you are considered a adult so yes you are a whole ass adult at the age of 18
  • therealmpq
  • Senior Boarder

I would like to revoke my SA resignation on TTT 3 years 11 months ago #1231072

therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Chespin wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
narexa wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Buffy wrote:
therealmpq wrote:
Chespin wrote:

because you are gay?

oh i do the same thing. I dont remember me going on a server and monitoring it and handling reports in the past 3 years. But u however still are doing it. And you cant blame corona cause you have been doing it before the virus even started

Yep, I've met a lot of great people here and enjoy speaking to a lot of people in the community, never once did I blame corona for being on the forums I just showed that, that's the reason I'm on it more often right now. Please stop analysing every little thing of someone else's life and live your own buddy.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

169 PLAYERS ONLINE