Xander wrote:
narexa wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Just don't do drugs?
Easier said then done buddy some people struggle to the point where their only out is drugs.
I'm fine with people doing drugs but keep that shit to yourself and your friends. There is no need to bring it onto a public forum mainly filled with alot of young people barging about them and shit like that. Keep that shit to yourself lol.

Although it does seem like the logical thing to do, some people just want to vent to others whether they know them or not, some people just don't have anyone to speak to about their problems, I'm not saying this is the case for the illest satan but it's generally what I see now and again from others.
Sometimes its really hard to just not to drugs you can overcome addiction but when you find stress like things such as covid its easy to fall back into that addiction

You stress over a simple virus? That's really lame. Covid - 19 ain't that bad. lowers the population on Earth and gives younger folk a better chance.
covid-19 should wipe your low iq ass of the earth
I have quite high IQ tho. But if you wanna believe what the news says... go ahead but I have facts.

Source? I dont really know about the virus too much but I am still worried for my grandfather because he is a vulnerable and most likely wouldnt make it and that is scary to me, as for myself not fussed about it but would rather follow the lockdown rules cause its doing nothing all day and im the expert

They're just elder people, who cares. they lived their lives. You wanna keep on spending your money on retirement homes? No elder people : cheaper houses. Get over it. btw: everybody has a grandfather/mother. But rather let them die fast than spending a fortune on a grave

Aight well you're just actually spouting false information now it's not even a good troll man

Where is the false information then? There is no troll.
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Katje.
The topic has been locked.

this lockdown is so peak 3 years 11 months ago #1221199

Katje wrote:
narexa wrote:
Katje wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Katje wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Katje wrote:
Xander wrote:
narexa wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Just don't do drugs?
Easier said then done buddy some people struggle to the point where their only out is drugs.
I'm fine with people doing drugs but keep that shit to yourself and your friends. There is no need to bring it onto a public forum mainly filled with alot of young people barging about them and shit like that. Keep that shit to yourself lol.

Although it does seem like the logical thing to do, some people just want to vent to others whether they know them or not, some people just don't have anyone to speak to about their problems, I'm not saying this is the case for the illest satan but it's generally what I see now and again from others.
Sometimes its really hard to just not to drugs you can overcome addiction but when you find stress like things such as covid its easy to fall back into that addiction

You stress over a simple virus? That's really lame. Covid - 19 ain't that bad. lowers the population on Earth and gives younger folk a better chance.
I have quite high IQ tho. But if you wanna believe what the news says... go ahead but I have facts.

Source? I dont really know about the virus too much but I am still worried for my grandfather because he is a vulnerable and most likely wouldnt make it and that is scary to me, as for myself not fussed about it but would rather follow the lockdown rules cause its doing nothing all day and im the expert

They're just elder people, who cares. they lived their lives. You wanna keep on spending your money on retirement homes? No elder people : cheaper houses. Get over it. btw: everybody has a grandfather/mother. But rather let them die fast than spending a fortune on a grave

Aight well you're just actually spouting false information now it's not even a good troll man

Where is the false information then?

u are ignoring me for a reason because u are fking dumb it is proven that lower population = decrease in growth of economy if u google those exact words u will see 50000 different studies
  • eggism1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Legendary Member

this lockdown is so peak 3 years 11 months ago #1221207

Katje wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Katje wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Katje wrote:
Xander wrote:
narexa wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Just don't do drugs?

I had some respect for you but that crushed it, thats fucked up man, he served in the Navy to help protect the country then after he became a prison officer surely he deserves to be able to enjoy what he wants to do after working a massive part of his life and also risking it, he lives with my grandmother and not in a home and he worked hard enough to have a good pension to support himself, they paid for the house they live in due to hard work. You may not give a flying fuck about your grandparents and want them to die so you dont have to spend money but thats sick in the head if you think that way. As for the who cares part, well mr high IQ if you couldn't guess I do and for the "get over it" the fuck do you mean, I can't get over something that hasn't happened yet and I dont want to happen, im emotionally strong for 99.9% of things but when someone is wishing ill/death on my grandfather and saying its because they want a cheaper house I can't help but to be annoyed (I feel like its justified) So finalizing this 2 things. 1: If you think like that then no matter how high your IQ supposedly is you are a scummy worthless person and should rethink your morals over intelligence and 2: Go fuck yourself lowlife cunt.

Also I know a forum ban is heading my way for that but whatever I'd rather a ban than not say what I had to say, so apologize staff and ill post when im back
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Sam the Sausage, Chespin, Paladin

this lockdown is so peak 3 years 11 months ago #1221208

eggism1 wrote:
Katje wrote:
narexa wrote:
Katje wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Katje wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Katje wrote:
Xander wrote:
narexa wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Just don't do drugs?

u are ignoring me for a reason because u are fking dumb it is proven that lower population = decrease in growth of economy if u google those exact words u will see 50000 different studies

0 - 17 years old = 0,04% mortality rate
18 - 44 years old = 4,6% mortality rate
45 - 64 years old = 23,1% mortality rate
65 - 74 years old = 28% mortality rate
75+ years old = 44,3% mortality rate

You need young people to grow an economy, people with skills like a simple worker in a fabric, etc.. These people aren't older than 50 years old. People above 50 years have more chance to get a strike of COVID - 19 but these people are worthless. Young people have more energy, more strength. Elder people are just a waste of oxygen. Why do we need them on the Earth? They can't do shit in the economy... only complain about stuff
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

this lockdown is so peak 3 years 11 months ago #1221209

EviIstewie wrote:
Katje wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Katje wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Katje wrote:
Xander wrote:
narexa wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Just don't do drugs?

I had some respect for you but that crushed it, thats fucked up man, he served in the Navy to help protect the country then after he became a prison officer surely he deserves to be able to enjoy what he wants to do after working a massive part of his life and also risking it, he lives with my grandmother and not in a home and he worked hard enough to have a good pension to support himself, they paid for the house they live in due to hard work. You may not give a flying fuck about your grandparents and want them to die so you dont have to spend money but thats sick in the head if you think that way. As for the who cares part, well mr high IQ if you couldn't guess I do and for the "get over it" the fuck do you mean, I can't get over something that hasn't happened yet and I dont want to happen, im emotionally strong for 99.9% of things but when someone is wishing ill/death on my grandfather and saying its because they want a cheaper house I can't help but to be annoyed (I feel like its justified) So finalizing this 2 things. 1: If you think like that then no matter how high your IQ supposedly is you are a scummy worthless person and should rethink your morals over intelligence and 2: Go fuck yourself lowlife cunt.

Also I know a forum ban is heading my way for that but whatever I'd rather a ban than not say what I had to say, so apologize staff and ill post when im back
Yep he's a cunt revert back to my original post where I stated: covid-19 should wipe your low iq ass of the earth
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

this lockdown is so peak 3 years 11 months ago #1221210

Katje wrote:
eggism1 wrote:
Katje wrote:
narexa wrote:
Katje wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Katje wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Katje wrote:
Xander wrote:
narexa wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Just don't do drugs?

You need young people to grow an economy, people with skills like a simple worker in a fabric, etc.. These people aren't older than 50 years old. People above 50 years have more chance to get a strike of COVID - 19 but these people are worthless. Young people have more energy, more strength. Elder people are just a waste of oxygen. Why do we need them on the Earth? They can't do shit in the economy... only complain about stuff
Holy fuck you're the waste of oxygen here.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

this lockdown is so peak 3 years 11 months ago #1221211

Katje wrote:
eggism1 wrote:
Katje wrote:
narexa wrote:
Katje wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Katje wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Katje wrote:
Xander wrote:
narexa wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Just don't do drugs?

You are literally a waste of oxygen.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

this lockdown is so peak 3 years 11 months ago #1221212

Katje wrote:
eggism1 wrote:
Katje wrote:
narexa wrote:
Katje wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Katje wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Katje wrote:
Xander wrote:
narexa wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Just don't do drugs?

Worthless... Wow, please tell me what you do to contribute to the world?
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

this lockdown is so peak 3 years 11 months ago #1221213

Katje wrote:
eggism1 wrote:
Katje wrote:
narexa wrote:
Katje wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Katje wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Katje wrote:
Xander wrote:
narexa wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Just don't do drugs?

Lol you are so fucking naive it's insane, human life and the existence of everyone on earth doesn't revolve around the economy you absolute trog. You have some fucked up mindset and I suggest that you seek therapy because you are so fucking backwards it's actually sickening.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

this lockdown is so peak 3 years 11 months ago #1221215

Nikoo wrote:
Katje wrote:
eggism1 wrote:
Katje wrote:
narexa wrote:
Katje wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Katje wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Katje wrote:
Xander wrote:
narexa wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Just don't do drugs?

You are literally a waste of oxygen.

Maybe for you, but for the economy, I'm good.
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

this lockdown is so peak 3 years 11 months ago #1221220

Katje wrote:
eggism1 wrote:
Katje wrote:
narexa wrote:
Katje wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Katje wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Katje wrote:
Xander wrote:
narexa wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Just don't do drugs?

So to grow an economy you need hard labour, so why arent countries like africa, pakistan, indonesia gaining a huge economy after spending years and years doing our hard labour. E.G. Making clothes, shoes and technology. It isnt the people making fabric who are adding to our economy its the people who have money investing that money, creating ideas and hiring workers. If all the money is inherited to younger kids they arent going to have 30+ years of experience in investing and creating businesses. You are a legit downy. If you think making fabric creates an economy why do we import 74% of our goods.
  • eggism1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Legendary Member
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

128 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40