• Page:

TOPIC: gg red x

gg red x 4 years 11 months ago #1117435

Calvin Johnson wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Freddie_ wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Taking bets on how long it takes for him to appeal.
2 weeks, 1m ssrp cash, 4 sentences tops
I should probably make an appeal in 2 weeks just so Nafe owes you 1M B)

You need to calm down being so tough man honestly make your mind up either stay and shut up like you once were or get loud and fuck off
I am fucking off, why do you think I decided to get perm banned you fucking donut.
Staying on the forums though, so eat shit

So you aren't fucking off are you? Brain dead ape? Imagine acting all "big" claiming you don't care yet you are obsessed with sticking around
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The topic has been locked.

gg red x 4 years 11 months ago #1117441

A Good Pianist wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Freddie_ wrote:
Nafe wrote:

You need to calm down being so tough man honestly make your mind up either stay and shut up like you once were or get loud and fuck off
I am fucking off, why do you think I decided to get perm banned you fucking donut.

So you aren't fucking off are you? Brain dead ape? Imagine acting all "big" claiming you don't care yet you are obsessed with sticking around
I'm fucking off from the server where I was most active anyways. And I haven't been acting "big". And I'm not obsessed with sticking around, I simply want to see the posts people post. You seem to be obsessed with trying to tick someone off on ZARP, but honestly, you're failing miserably.
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 75
-Calvin Johnson

gg red x 4 years 11 months ago #1117446

Calvin Johnson wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Freddie_ wrote:
Nafe wrote:

I'm fucking off from the server where I was most active anyways. And I haven't been acting "big". And I'm not obsessed with sticking around, I simply want to see the posts people post. You seem to be obsessed with trying to tick someone off on ZARP, but honestly, you're failing miserably.
You are acting big tho, your trying to be the better person and saying “I wanna get permed since this is a waste of my time” and “I don’t care what people say stop being obsessed bro” maybe just don’t reply to people that are trying to get a raise out of you then you wouldn’t be getting shit on.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1823
Jay House number 1 as always

gg red x 4 years 11 months ago #1117448

Calvin Johnson wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Freddie_ wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Failing you seem pretty devastated tbh. You are actually a mong you say you haven't been acting "big" but you are physically begging to be banned and even worse begging for attention by saying you are leaving when you clearly aren't all you have ever done is bullshit to seek attention so my thoughts are just FUCK OFF already.
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

gg red x 4 years 11 months ago #1117454

A Good Pianist wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Freddie_ wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Failing you seem pretty devastated tbh. You are actually a mong you say you haven't been acting "big" but you are physically begging to be banned and even worse begging for attention by saying you are leaving when you clearly aren't all you have ever done is bullshit to seek attention so my thoughts are just FUCK OFF already.
Calvin just got diarrhea shart blasted by piano man :woohoo:
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1823
Jay House number 1 as always

gg red x 4 years 11 months ago #1117476

Freddie_ wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Freddie_ wrote:
Nafe wrote:

You are acting big tho, your trying to be the better person and saying “I wanna get permed since this is a waste of my time” and “I don’t care what people say stop being obsessed bro” maybe just don’t reply to people that are trying to get a raise out of you then you wouldn’t be getting shit on.
I'm not trying to be the "better person". I'm just stating why I want to get permed and why I'm doing what I'm doing. There's no hidden illuminati meaning why. I'm not seeking attention. I'm pretty sure Pianist is the one that's seeking attention here. And yeah, I genuinely don't care what people are saying about this whole situation.
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
-Calvin Johnson

gg red x 4 years 11 months ago #1117478

A Good Pianist wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Freddie_ wrote:
Nafe wrote:

I can't do anything about the fact that you might think that I'm devastated. And I haven't been "begging" to get perm banned. I've been asking nicely so I wouldn't have to mass rule break to get banned. I was simply trying to cause as little disturbance as possible. And I'm not seeking attention. But, even if I was, YOU would be giving it to me right now. So that's a big F on your part.
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
-Calvin Johnson
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

171 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun