TOPIC: @ssrp staff

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002589

Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mico wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Pretty sure micky exploited as well and wasn't punished
Lmao whoever you got your info from has no clue about what was going on, I had no idea about what was going on let alone being apart of it.

Also I do not really care about it Rob thanks for the post either way big man
Just checked the steamids, wasn't 100% sure it was you. Your tip touching buddy just went off on me immediately.
His happy meal was cold that’s why he is a little on edge :/

Looks like those pills weren't a high enough dosage

Come on man, that's a low ass blow
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
Login or register to post a reply.

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002591

Yeet Man wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mico wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lmao whoever you got your info from has no clue about what was going on, I had no idea about what was going on let alone being apart of it.

Just checked the steamids, wasn't 100% sure it was you. Your tip touching buddy just went off on me immediately.

No just my wrists need cutting actually.
Yes I cut all the time! You must be really proud of yourself harassing people online :woohoo: get a life man I can see why Micky was denied considering his friends are a bunch of stuck up pricks who can’t take jokes and harass kids online for fun
I mean how my friends choose to act should not reflect on the way I act on the server, that would not be a legitimate denial reason
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002596

Mico wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mico wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Yes I cut all the time! You must be really proud of yourself harassing people online :woohoo: get a life man I can see why Micky was denied considering his friends are a bunch of stuck up pricks who can’t take jokes and harass kids online for fun
I mean how my friends choose to act should not reflect on the way I act on the server, that would not be a legitimate denial reason
They probs thought they were a bad influence on you doesn’t matter if your showing it right now they just don’t want to take the chance of some spastics telling u to abuse all day
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1823
Jay House number 1 as always

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002599

Yeet Man wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mico wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Lawl gets involved then cries about harassment as I said in the post of me only reason he got denied is cus of us but it ain't valid so if u want to talk shit to me again make sure you will carve my name in your wrists like you told jack bushross you were going to do with his name. And I'm childish grow up lad all you do is play the sympathy cared or the suicide one we don't have nothing against you it's just all you did is say you are going to kill yourself for no reason so next time think before commenting seeking attention.

Thanks
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002600

Yeet Man wrote:
Mico wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mico wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

They probs thought they were a bad influence on you doesn’t matter if your showing it right now they just don’t want to take the chance of some spastics telling u to abuse all day
Again that would be an invalid argument due to me being admin previously whilst I was still friends with them, and I had no issues, even when I was previously lead team. I do not recall getting a report abuse on me for abuse, or a report in general
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002601

Sam the Sausage wrote:
I can 100% confirm that Micky was not involved with the exploiting in any way, shape or form.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002602

A Good Pianist wrote:
How is micky denied for attitude when he doesn't have and attitude as he never chats shit or argues unless it's about a false punishment apart from that he never speaks in game so I think you are genuinely being extremely petty and at a guess you are holding him back from him staffing due to certain people including me being close friends with him which is horribly wrong as micky is the most fair person I've met and gives more shit then he receive so back to the point I am genuinely disgusted by the fact you have been this petty to deny him for no actual reason and are actually holding micky back from staffing and maintaining his reputation as a staff member in the past (which is good btw) which also proves why he is a perfect fit for the role as he has held important ranks in the past and if this "attitude" was an issue he would of never obtained the ranks nevermind kept them for the lengths he did until his resignation which have in mind was done on good terms so his denial is bullshit and i would appreciate a 're evaluation on this matter.

if not I'll meet you in Manchester captain and I'll just hurt you outside the football museum!!

It's on fam, me and ten-bag will come and shank your nan!
  • CaptinF1rework
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002603

A Good Pianist wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mico wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Lawl gets involved then cries about harassment as I said in the post of me only reason he got denied is cus of us but it ain't valid so if u want to talk shit to me again make sure you will carve my name in your wrists like you told jack bushross you were going to do with his name. And I'm childish grow up lad all you do is play the sympathy cared or the suicide one we don't have nothing against you it's just all you did is say you are going to kill yourself for no reason so next time think before commenting seeking attention.

Thanks
Not seeking attention :( just realized how big of bitches you guys are and If you read what I said before it sums up why Micky was denied :woohoo:
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002604

A Good Pianist wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mico wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Thanks
The funniest thing I get out of all of what you just said is that you make a long ass paragraph to sound sophisticated and you spell about 15 things wrong, secondly you are an aggressive sped who doesn't need to be on the forums, third by the way you talk I can easily tell you are a posh little cunt that wouldn't last 5 minutes in the working world. Go back to deathrun you fucking melt.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002606

Raeker wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
I can 100% confirm that Micky was not involved with the exploiting in any way, shape or form.

Thanks can you please 're evaluate the decision please as I don't see how it came to this conclusion as micky has never shown a bad attitude! And as stated I feel it's mainly because of me and some of the other people he knows is the only reason but that's invalid
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002609

Sam the Sausage wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mico wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Thanks
The funniest thing I get out of all of what you just said is that you make a long ass paragraph to sound sophisticated and you spell about 15 things wrong, secondly you are an aggressive sped who doesn't need to be on the forums, third by the way you talk I can easily tell you are a posh little cunt that wouldn't last 5 minutes in the working world. Go back to deathrun you fucking melt.

Deathrun? Lawl I couldn't care if I spell things wrong it's the tinternet i just don't like suicidal attention seekers commenting for no reason this ain't aimed at you now Sam as yes I came off aggressive but that's cus you were accusing him of something serious for no reason yes ok but the other mong can piss off
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002611

Yeet Man wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mico wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Thanks
Not seeking attention :( just realized how big of bitches you guys are and If you read what I said before it sums up why Micky was denied :woohoo:
Again the way my friends act should not reflect on how others judge me.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002613

CaptinF1rework wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
How is micky denied for attitude when he doesn't have and attitude as he never chats shit or argues unless it's about a false punishment apart from that he never speaks in game so I think you are genuinely being extremely petty and at a guess you are holding him back from him staffing due to certain people including me being close friends with him which is horribly wrong as micky is the most fair person I've met and gives more shit then he receive so back to the point I am genuinely disgusted by the fact you have been this petty to deny him for no actual reason and are actually holding micky back from staffing and maintaining his reputation as a staff member in the past (which is good btw) which also proves why he is a perfect fit for the role as he has held important ranks in the past and if this "attitude" was an issue he would of never obtained the ranks nevermind kept them for the lengths he did until his resignation which have in mind was done on good terms so his denial is bullshit and i would appreciate a 're evaluation on this matter.

if not I'll meet you in Manchester captain and I'll just hurt you outside the football museum!!

It's on fam, me and ten-bag will come and shank your nan!

10 bag Lawl mad guy would he even make it to the location :clap:

Big man 're evaluate this app and I'll give you 30 to spend in Trafford centre
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002614

Because some people on Zarp cannot read I will sum it up for you, I was denied for my attitude not my friends, read the verdict on my application, it'll say my attitude not any of my friends. So please don't try to make stupid remarks.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002616

Mico wrote:
Because some people on Zarp cannot read I will sum it up for you, I was denied for my attitude not my friends, read the verdict on my application, it'll say my attitude not any of my friends. So please don't try to make stupid remarks.

My.point of the post is there's no reason to deny you but because of us which is wrong doing and hence why I'm asking multiple people to 're evaluate the judgement and decision
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002617

drama hole
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002618

I DEMAND MICKY'S APPLICATION IS REVIEWED ONCE MORE AND FOR THE OUTCOME TO BE ALTERED BECAUSE AT THIS POINT IT IS CLEAR RACISM!
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1186

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002619

Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
I DEMAND MICKY'S APPLICATION IS REVIEWED ONCE MORE AND FOR THE OUTCOME TO BE ALTERED BECAUSE AT THIS POINT IT IS CLEAR RACISM!
No black!
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002620

Bunnyslippers69 wrote:

I agree
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

@ssrp staff 5 years 8 months ago #1002625

@ community team aka raeker or captain as you are the only ones that will notice this. If this isn't 're evaluated today let me know and I will discuss this further with the both of you tommorrow! I'm sure we can come to a valid conclusion
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

178 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun