Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: big question

big question 1 week 2 hours ago #810986

onion is doin the outcomes rightnow...
but if he gets demoted whos doin his outcome? like wtf im confused
gimme de awnser!!!1
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Wrecking Ball's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • two to the one and the one tho the three
  • Posts: 164
  • Thank you received: 75
  • Karma: 39
Ex-SSRP Moderator

Login or register to post a reply.

big question 1 week 2 hours ago #810989

He got a slap on the wrist so he still do outcome!
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • DEADMONSTOR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ✔ Jordz is a lad ✔
  • Posts: 6663
  • Thank you received: 1614
  • Karma: 36
My aspiration is to be a better person

Login or register to post a reply.

big question 1 week 2 hours ago #810991

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
He got a slap on the wrist so he still do outcome!
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ★Prophunt admin, TTT and Murder Super admin★
  • Posts: 1113
  • Thank you received: 282
  • Karma: 9
Login or register to post a reply.

big question 1 week 2 hours ago #810992

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
He got a slap on the wrist so he still do outcome!
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I'm Verified but a Virgin
  • Posts: 3766
  • Thank you received: 1059
  • Karma: -32
Login or register to post a reply.

big question 1 week 2 hours ago #810993

someone else would do the outcome?
  • Sada
  • Sada's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Drama lover
  • Posts: 3545
  • Thank you received: 1634
  • Karma: 87
Login or register to post a reply.

big question 1 week 2 hours ago #810994

  • Jaluuu
  • Jaluuu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 664
  • Thank you received: 216
  • Karma: 3
Ex-SSRP Admin
Ex-Deathrun Admin
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS

big question 1 week 2 hours ago #810999

Jaluuu wrote:
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Wrecking Ball's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • two to the one and the one tho the three
  • Posts: 164
  • Thank you received: 75
  • Karma: 39
Ex-SSRP Moderator

Login or register to post a reply.

big question 1 week 1 hour ago #811005

Wrecking Ball wrote:
Jaluuu wrote:
Attachments:
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ★Prophunt admin, TTT and Murder Super admin★
  • Posts: 1113
  • Thank you received: 282
  • Karma: 9
Login or register to post a reply.

big question 1 week 1 hour ago #811016

Even if what Onion has done was considered community bannable (by the way, it's not) then he'd still only get an official at most rather than be immediately demoted. Don't forget that before Para got demoted and CM banned he was also given another chance to redeem himself and what he's done can be classified as one of the worst possible things you could possible do within the community. Immediately demoting Onion would be harsh, especially considering the chances other staff members have had.

Besides, I'm going to repeat this one more time, Onion literally didn't do anything remotely bad. The worst he did was say which provider Michael has in a public discord, and considering Michael's actions ever since he got CM banned I really don't see how that is an excessive issue that should get him demoted.
  • Raeker
  • Raeker's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • ZARP VIP
  • You are great, even if you don't think so yourself
  • Posts: 6317
  • Thank you received: 2925
  • Karma: 91
Add me on Steam here!
►▬ ♦Teamspeak Head Administrator♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦SSRP Super Administrator♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦TTT Head Administrator♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Global Moderator♦ ▬◄
Login or register to post a reply.

big question 1 week 1 hour ago #811019

Raeker wrote:
Even if what Onion has done was considered community bannable (by the way, it's not) then he'd still only get an official at most rather than be immediately demoted. Don't forget that before Para got demoted and CM banned he was also given another chance to redeem himself and what he's done can be classified as one of the worst possible things you could possible do within the community. Immediately demoting Onion would be harsh, especially considering the chances other staff members have had.

Besides, I'm going to repeat this one more time, Onion literally didn't do anything remotely bad. The worst he did was say which provider Michael has in a public discord, and considering Michael's actions ever since he got CM banned I really don't see how that is an excessive issue that should get him demoted.

ok cool
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Wrecking Ball's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • two to the one and the one tho the three
  • Posts: 164
  • Thank you received: 75
  • Karma: 39
Ex-SSRP Moderator

Login or register to post a reply.

big question 1 week 1 hour ago #811022

Raeker wrote:
Even if what Onion has done was considered community bannable (by the way, it's not) then he'd still only get an official at most rather than be immediately demoted. Don't forget that before Para got demoted and CM banned he was also given another chance to redeem himself and what he's done can be classified as one of the worst possible things you could possible do within the community. Immediately demoting Onion would be harsh, especially considering the chances other staff members have had.

Besides, I'm going to repeat this one more time, Onion literally didn't do anything remotely bad. The worst he did was say which provider Michael has in a public discord, and considering Michael's actions ever since he got CM banned I really don't see how that is an excessive issue that should get him demoted.

tldr?
  • Klaprefot
  • Klaprefot's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • dårlig vane
  • Posts: 2896
  • Thank you received: 974
  • Karma: 26
Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Admin x3
Ex BHop Admin x1




Ex CM-Banned x2

Login or register to post a reply.

big question 1 week 1 hour ago #811026

Klaprefot wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Even if what Onion has done was considered community bannable (by the way, it's not) then he'd still only get an official at most rather than be immediately demoted. Don't forget that before Para got demoted and CM banned he was also given another chance to redeem himself and what he's done can be classified as one of the worst possible things you could possible do within the community. Immediately demoting Onion would be harsh, especially considering the chances other staff members have had.

Besides, I'm going to repeat this one more time, Onion literally didn't do anything remotely bad. The worst he did was say which provider Michael has in a public discord, and considering Michael's actions ever since he got CM banned I really don't see how that is an excessive issue that should get him demoted.

tldr?

Didn't do much that warrants a demotion.

Everything was public

Para was given chances
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • DEADMONSTOR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ✔ Jordz is a lad ✔
  • Posts: 6663
  • Thank you received: 1614
  • Karma: 36
My aspiration is to be a better person

Login or register to post a reply.

big question 1 week 1 hour ago #811032

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Klaprefot wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Even if what Onion has done was considered community bannable (by the way, it's not) then he'd still only get an official at most rather than be immediately demoted. Don't forget that before Para got demoted and CM banned he was also given another chance to redeem himself and what he's done can be classified as one of the worst possible things you could possible do within the community. Immediately demoting Onion would be harsh, especially considering the chances other staff members have had.

Besides, I'm going to repeat this one more time, Onion literally didn't do anything remotely bad. The worst he did was say which provider Michael has in a public discord, and considering Michael's actions ever since he got CM banned I really don't see how that is an excessive issue that should get him demoted.

tldr?

Didn't do much that warrants a demotion.

Everything was public

Para was given chances

All 3 are not worthy reasons imo

mainly reason 3 cause fanta no ice
Login or register to post a reply.
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

167 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
33/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
11/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
34/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
4/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
27/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
13/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
9/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Murder
2/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
30/128
online
Top