Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: K thanks

K thanks 1 week 1 day ago #810140

SyStem wrote:
I have said this before, im gonna say it again. You have been rude to many people
including myself. So, there are allot better candidates for the position

im gonna agree he is very rude to me
  • bhavyashah
  • bhavyashah's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 845
  • Thank you received: 187
  • Karma: -20
Login or register to post a reply.

K thanks 1 week 1 day ago #810172

Clarky wrote:
I really hate these single worded denial reasons

:denied:
Reason - Retard
  • Sada
  • Sada's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Drama lover
  • Posts: 3545
  • Thank you received: 1639
  • Karma: 87
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

K thanks 1 week 1 day ago #810338

What I don't get is that you've actually changed whilst playing Deathrun, but when you're on a different server like ssrp with friends you will end up messing around, I don't see where the attitude bit came from and I'd gladly challenge the people who claim this, if you've actually got evidence of this shit because it looks to me that you're judging him on his past.
I am 90% sure he has not got any recents on Deathrun in 2 weeks+, please show me that attitude problem with solid evidence to back up you claims.
Not to mention he has recently been accepted to a couple of servers with this "attitude" problem, so what is the difference on Deathrun lmao? This is just stupid in my opinion. I can tell you 100% that whoever voted in that meeting is judging him on his past and don't know shit about him in game lmao.
  • Micky
  • Micky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Skr Skr
  • Posts: 2265
  • Thank you received: 690
  • Karma: 73
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by Micky.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nahmir

K thanks 1 week 1 day ago #810343

Micky wrote:
What I don't get is that you've actually changed whilst playing Deathrun, but when you're on a different server like ssrp with friends you will end up messing around, I don't see where the attitude bit came from and I'd gladly challenge the people who claim this, if you've actually got evidence of this shit because it looks to me that you're judging him on his past.
I am 90% sure he has not got any recents on Deathrun in 2 weeks+, please show me that attitude problem with solid evidence to back up you claims.
Not to mention he has recently been accepted to a couple of servers with this "attitude" problem, so what is the difference on Deathrun lmao? This is just stupid in my opinion. I can tell you 100% that whoever voted in that meeting is judging him on his past and don't know shit about him in game lmao.

I shall also proceed to not only curb stomp them but I shall allow my dad to join in with the stomping
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I'm Verified but a Virgin
  • Posts: 3772
  • Thank you received: 1063
  • Karma: -32
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nahmir

K thanks 1 week 1 day ago #810346

A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:
What I don't get is that you've actually changed whilst playing Deathrun, but when you're on a different server like ssrp with friends you will end up messing around, I don't see where the attitude bit came from and I'd gladly challenge the people who claim this, if you've actually got evidence of this shit because it looks to me that you're judging him on his past.
I am 90% sure he has not got any recents on Deathrun in 2 weeks+, please show me that attitude problem with solid evidence to back up you claims.
Not to mention he has recently been accepted to a couple of servers with this "attitude" problem, so what is the difference on Deathrun lmao? This is just stupid in my opinion. I can tell you 100% that whoever voted in that meeting is judging him on his past and don't know shit about him in game lmao.

I shall also proceed to not only curb stomp them but I shall allow my dad to join in with the stomping
Your dad would turn on you and take your chin off m88888888888888
  • Micky
  • Micky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Skr Skr
  • Posts: 2265
  • Thank you received: 690
  • Karma: 73
Login or register to post a reply.

K thanks 1 week 1 day ago #810349

Micky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:
What I don't get is that you've actually changed whilst playing Deathrun, but when you're on a different server like ssrp with friends you will end up messing around, I don't see where the attitude bit came from and I'd gladly challenge the people who claim this, if you've actually got evidence of this shit because it looks to me that you're judging him on his past.
I am 90% sure he has not got any recents on Deathrun in 2 weeks+, please show me that attitude problem with solid evidence to back up you claims.
Not to mention he has recently been accepted to a couple of servers with this "attitude" problem, so what is the difference on Deathrun lmao? This is just stupid in my opinion. I can tell you 100% that whoever voted in that meeting is judging him on his past and don't know shit about him in game lmao.

I shall also proceed to not only curb stomp them but I shall allow my dad to join in with the stomping
Your dad would turn on you and take your chin off m88888888888888

Don't tell everyone just send me help
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I'm Verified but a Virgin
  • Posts: 3772
  • Thank you received: 1063
  • Karma: -32
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

K thanks 1 week 17 hours ago #810618

Micky wrote:
What I don't get is that you've actually changed whilst playing Deathrun, but when you're on a different server like ssrp with friends you will end up messing around, I don't see where the attitude bit came from and I'd gladly challenge the people who claim this, if you've actually got evidence of this shit because it looks to me that you're judging him on his past.
I am 90% sure he has not got any recents on Deathrun in 2 weeks+, please show me that attitude problem with solid evidence to back up you claims.
Not to mention he has recently been accepted to a couple of servers with this "attitude" problem, so what is the difference on Deathrun lmao? This is just stupid in my opinion. I can tell you 100% that whoever voted in that meeting is judging him on his past and don't know shit about him in game lmao.
  • Nahmir
  • Nahmir's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Scotland
  • Posts: 1254
  • Thank you received: 354
  • Karma: 18
Deathrun Ex-Admin x1
BHOP Ex-Admin x1

BHOP Admin
SURF Admin
Deathrun Admin
Login or register to post a reply.

K thanks 1 week 17 hours ago #810621

Pretty sure you just answered your own question by making this post mate
  • Gems
  • Gems's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 647
  • Thank you received: 468
  • Karma: 20
Login or register to post a reply.

K thanks 1 week 17 hours ago #810622

Gems wrote:
Pretty sure you just answered your own question by making this post mate

Are you special?
  • Nahmir
  • Nahmir's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Scotland
  • Posts: 1254
  • Thank you received: 354
  • Karma: 18
Deathrun Ex-Admin x1
BHOP Ex-Admin x1

BHOP Admin
SURF Admin
Deathrun Admin
Login or register to post a reply.

K thanks 1 week 17 hours ago #810623

Title =answer
  • GmadTheH4cker
  • GmadTheH4cker's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 4164
  • Thank you received: 763
  • Karma: -87
Aspect wrote:
You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
FLeX, SwiiFtz, Sam, Glacial, Bobby, Ashur, Ezehzz, Jawson, Ocean, Michael, Loxeo, Red, Kong, FAZO, Seized, Zorri. Gimp, Hyperion
Login or register to post a reply.

K thanks 1 week 17 hours ago #810627

  • bagciokan070
  • bagciokan070's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 343
  • Thank you received: 50
  • Karma: -8


RAEKER4CM xnator you have no chance
Login or register to post a reply.

K thanks 1 week 16 hours ago #810651

Nahmir wrote:
Gems wrote:
Pretty sure you just answered your own question by making this post mate

Are you special?

wops, you just answered it again
  • Gems
  • Gems's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 647
  • Thank you received: 468
  • Karma: 20
Login or register to post a reply.

K thanks 1 week 15 hours ago #810700

Nahmir wrote:
SyStem wrote:
I have said this before, im gonna say it again. You have been rude to many people
including myself. So, there are allot better candidates for the position

Who are you again?
Who the fuck are you?
  • AlphaLyle
  • AlphaLyle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • |-Alpha-|
  • Posts: 873
  • Thank you received: 183
  • Karma: -42
you were expecting a signature, too bad.
Login or register to post a reply.

K thanks 1 week 15 hours ago #810704

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Title =answer
  • bhavyashah
  • bhavyashah's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 845
  • Thank you received: 187
  • Karma: -20
Login or register to post a reply.

K thanks 1 week 14 hours ago #810852

AlphaLyle wrote:
Nahmir wrote:
SyStem wrote:
I have said this before, im gonna say it again. You have been rude to many people
including myself. So, there are allot better candidates for the position

Who are you again?
Who the fuck are you?

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/staff-dis...gnation?limitstart=0





Hi, Hello. This is me.
Thanks for the question.
  • Nahmir
  • Nahmir's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Scotland
  • Posts: 1254
  • Thank you received: 354
  • Karma: 18
Deathrun Ex-Admin x1
BHOP Ex-Admin x1

BHOP Admin
SURF Admin
Deathrun Admin
Login or register to post a reply.
Time to create page: 0.320 seconds

157 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
20/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
6/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
47/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
7/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
31/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
10/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
9/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
3/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Murder
3/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
21/128
online
Top