Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dropped my phone in the sink.

Dropped my phone in the sink. 6 years 4 months ago #772431

I'm currently unable to get a job as I work full time as a carer for my mother who is too sick to work herself. I am expected to stay home and always be available to take her to her therapy sessions and such. I am already in college but I get no financial support myself. I have applied to dozens of 0 hour contracts but to no avail. Job centre+ cannot give me funding either as I am in education. When I turn 18, my mum will get an assigned carer and I will find a normal job.

I also asked for 1 single thing on snapchat, a pair of earphones. And I have reasoning behind that. Its my personal snapchat, so I don't quite see how this is relevant?
  • LucyLevi17
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex-PH Admin - SSRP mod
  • Thanks received: 176
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by LucyLevi17.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

Dropped my phone in the sink. 6 years 4 months ago #772432

LucyLevi17 wrote:
I'm currently unable to get a job as I work full time as a carer for my mother who is too sick to work herself. I am expected to stay home and always be available to take her to her therapy sessions and such. I am already in college but I get no financial support myself. I have applied to dozens of 0 hour contracts but to no avail. Job centre+ cannot give me funding either as I am in education. When I turn 18, my mum will get an assigned carer and I will find a normal job.

I also asked for 1 single thing on snapchat, a pair of earphones. And I have reasoning behind that. Its my personal snapchat, so I don't quite see how this is relevant?
If your mum doesn't work you can get a college bursary and why get pissed with her on SC if shes unwell alcohol wont help her lmao
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

Dropped my phone in the sink. 6 years 4 months ago #772433

dankek wrote:
Tadgee wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
SpookyStewie wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:
Its fine you got "rich friends"?
One of them said if I couldn't dry it out and if it didn't work they'd send me an s5, thankfully.

Casually gets GIVEN a £100-£130 phone...
k lol
Its a phone that isn't being used, is just sat there collecting dust. My friends know that I'm not well off financially and losing my phone is crucial for me.
How about instead of asking for shit constantly on SC and getting shit handed to you go out and get a job and sort your financial situation out?
wanna not get fucking engaged in a really personal conversation? how can you even know what the shit is going on with her life
Maybe because his mate dated her you silly twat
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

Dropped my phone in the sink. 6 years 4 months ago #772434

Tadgee wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:

If your mum doesn't work you can get a college bursary and why get pissed with her on SC if shes unwell alcohol wont help her lmao

We're not allowed to drink and have a good time? Okay, the drink was only £2 anyways (lambrini). Also my college doesn't give bursary to those who already get ESA. Which is what my mum gets for me. I get food and travel bursary but that's about it.
  • LucyLevi17
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex-PH Admin - SSRP mod
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by LucyLevi17.

Dropped my phone in the sink. 6 years 4 months ago #772435

Nafe wrote:
dankek wrote:
Tadgee wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
SpookyStewie wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:
One of them said if I couldn't dry it out and if it didn't work they'd send me an s5, thankfully.

k lol
Its a phone that isn't being used, is just sat there collecting dust. My friends know that I'm not well off financially and losing my phone is crucial for me.
How about instead of asking for shit constantly on SC and getting shit handed to you go out and get a job and sort your financial situation out?
wanna not get fucking engaged in a really personal conversation? how can you even know what the shit is going on with her life
you fucking wot mate
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

Dropped my phone in the sink. 6 years 4 months ago #772440

LucyLevi17 wrote:
Tadgee wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:

We're not allowed to drink and have a good time? Okay, the drink was only £2 anyways (lambrini). Also my college doesn't give bursary to those who already get ESA. Which is what my mum gets for me. I get food and travel bursary but that's about it.
Drinking isn't having a good time if someones unwell and they should as its a benefit my college does.
  • Tadgee
  • Banned

Dropped my phone in the sink. 6 years 4 months ago #772441

Nafe wrote:
dankek wrote:
Tadgee wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
SpookyStewie wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:

k lol
James knew hardly anything about my personal life. Please don't bring it up. I'd rather all of that just got forgotten.
  • LucyLevi17
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex-PH Admin - SSRP mod

Dropped my phone in the sink. 6 years 4 months ago #772443

LucyLevi17 wrote:
Nafe wrote:
dankek wrote:
Tadgee wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
SpookyStewie wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:

k lol
James knew hardly anything about my personal life. Please don't bring it up. I'd rather all of that just got forgotten.
But you let him shag you, LOGIC
  • Tadgee
  • Banned

Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Tadgee.

Dropped my phone in the sink. 6 years 4 months ago #772444

Brush it off it's no big deal.
And let that lesson sink in for the future.
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Thanks received: 774

Dropped my phone in the sink. 6 years 4 months ago #772445

Tadgee wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
Tadgee wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:

Drinking isn't having a good time if someones unwell and they should as its a benefit my college does.
I tried applying for a monthly bursary (£70 a month) But my college wouldn't give me it because my mum gets ESA and child benefit. Apparently I don't qualify for it.
  • LucyLevi17
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex-PH Admin - SSRP mod

Dropped my phone in the sink. 6 years 4 months ago #772447

Tadgee wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
Nafe wrote:
dankek wrote:
Tadgee wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
SpookyStewie wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:

k lol

How is any of this relevant? Yes I slept with him when we were together. I told him I didn't wanna speak much about my past, simple as? Besides; why is any of this your business? I dropped my phone in a sink and I made a post so people didn't think I was ignoring them on snapchat (as my snapchat is mainly zarp players) and some how its came to this.. okay.
  • LucyLevi17
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex-PH Admin - SSRP mod

Dropped my phone in the sink. 6 years 4 months ago #772449

LucyLevi17 wrote:
Tadgee wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
Nafe wrote:
dankek wrote:
Tadgee wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
SpookyStewie wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:

k lol

How is any of this relevant? Yes I slept with him when we were together. I told him I didn't wanna speak much about my past, simple as? Besides; why is any of this your business? I dropped my phone in a sink and I made a post so people didn't think I was ignoring them on snapchat (as my snapchat is mainly zarp players) and some how its came to this.. okay.
You wouldn't have continued it if you didn't want to speak about it ahahha
  • Tadgee
  • Banned

Dropped my phone in the sink. 6 years 4 months ago #772451

Moved to drama hole because this thread has nothing to do with losing a phone in the sink anymore
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

Dropped my phone in the sink. 6 years 4 months ago #772464

Lol this shit be funny :pinch:
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

Dropped my phone in the sink. 6 years 4 months ago #772585

Nafe wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
SpookyStewie wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:

k lol

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • JoeyRecon
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 自閉症
  • Thanks received: 414
Bring back ROY
Xnator i want LM back
Ex-Legendary Member
Ex-Head Admin Murder
Ex-Super Admin SSRP
Ex-BHOP Admin x3
Ex-Teamspeak Staff

Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by JoeyRecon.

Dropped my phone in the sink. 6 years 4 months ago #772633

JoeyRecon wrote:
Nafe wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
SpookyStewie wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:

k lol

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Love job center init
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

Dropped my phone in the sink. 6 years 4 months ago #773363

Wouldn't of happened if you were in the kitchen...
  • Sam Tatoe
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 10
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tadgee, Indiana Jones

Dropped my phone in the sink. 6 years 4 months ago #774853

Sam Tatoe wrote:
Wouldn't of happened if you were in the kitchen...

Fucking get well soon init early night for that one
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127