Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ashleyy The Biased Moderator

Ashleyy The Biased Moderator 6 years 4 months ago #766695

So I was playing today after getting un-banned, got a few warns for being racist multiple times, I don't blame Nigerian for that he did his job.
Then Ash comes on fucking swinging her dick around fucking warns me for being slightly racist in A chat and then warns me for my first offence racism since my previous warning, says she warned me because I have a bad warn history for racism.

Some rookie scrub decides to RDM me so I report him for it, fucking Ash handles the report and easily has enough evidence to punish the guy, then drags the fucking chat out for like 5 minutes talking to this guy, then lets him off with a verbal warning because he doesn't have a warn history.

I'm not going to lie, I called her a cunt for it and fucking left.
  • DogLife
  • Fresh Boarder
  • A god's life is a DogLife
  • Thanks received: 10
Resigned TTT Moderator
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CeCe

Ashleyy The Biased Moderator 6 years 4 months ago #766696

Use the correct template, with evidence.
  • Justintxz
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 219

Ashleyy The Biased Moderator 6 years 4 months ago #766697

I ain't reporting her, I don't need a template for something that's not a demote request or a application or an appeal or that kind of stuff, it's just a little information and maybe it's telling you to be careful around this crazy mother fucker
  • DogLife
  • Fresh Boarder
Resigned TTT Moderator

Ashleyy The Biased Moderator 6 years 4 months ago #766702

DogLife wrote:
I ain't reporting her, I don't need a template for something that's not a demote request or a application or an appeal or that kind of stuff, it's just a little information and maybe it's telling you to be careful around this crazy mother fucker

looks more like slander without proof.
  • Justintxz
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 219
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay

Ashleyy The Biased Moderator 6 years 4 months ago #766712

Your post was moved to the drama hole for the following reasons:

• You are not reporting anything just going on a rant and using such a phrase as "swinging her dick around" clearly shows you have no intent to be civil about your post.

• You are complaining about a valid punishment after multiple warnings and previous bans for similar actions, doesn't matter if it was slightly racist no racism is tolerated within any :zarp: service. The user had no previous punishments and the staff member felt a verbal warning was a sufficient form of punishment.

• No proof to back up claims.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177, CrankyBot

Ashleyy The Biased Moderator 6 years 4 months ago #766745

It is also completely up to her as to what punishment is sufficient, as it says in the staff ethos "We don’t want people that break very minor rules that have no impact on other people or servers being needlessly punished when a simple talk can resolve the situation."

although this may have affected you, it only affected you and was clearly not hurting the server in any other way, therefore Ashley had every right to give them another chance so they can re-read the rules and learn from their mistake.

Just accept that this stuff happens and just because you would do different doesn't mean she should do the same.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Aek177.

Ashleyy The Biased Moderator 6 years 4 months ago #767249

You say I am biased for my decision yet you are mixing two different situations. You say I am biased for your warning for being racist, which you had already been warned to stop anyway, and that I am biased for the report you made against another player too. It may seem like I am being biased. However, I am only following my training and what I was taught to do in that sort of situation. The player you reported had no recent warns or punishments, and you reported him for a minor rule break. I chose to let him go with a verbal warning as this is what Johnler and Cranky taught me to do with someone who seems to not understand the rules and being respectful to me. Another reason I let him go is due to the fact you were being extremely disrespectful to me while he was just going to accept the punishment. You continued to be very disrespectful so that gave me more reason to let the other player go. After you started spamming the report chat with caps locked insults I just gave up on helping you so I let the player go.
As for the warning for racism, I warned you for being racist in a report and racist in the AChat. I AMuted you but I started to rethink my decision and warned you. The reason I rethought my decision is that I was thinking whether or not I should warn you. If you listened to while being trained for moderator Cranky told you that the warns are mostly to decide whether your application if you make one, should be denied or accepted. You do not want to be a mod and have a slight hatred of being a moderator. This means that I was mostly doing you a favor and doing all the players on the server a favor, making sure if you apply again that you won't be accepted. Thanks for playing, but you might want to have fun a loosen up and not be so uptight about the warns, OR you could maybe, just maybe, try to abide by the server rules.
  • Ashlyyy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 9

Ashleyy The Biased Moderator 6 years 4 months ago #767391

Jeez, idek why you bothered to answer honestly ash, I'll be totally honest what Aek said was easily enough to shut me up ;)
Just adding salt to the wound >.>
I completely over reacted btw, cause in the end if I can still play with CeCe I don't really care what happens.
Sorry for wasting your time ;)
  • DogLife
  • Fresh Boarder
Resigned TTT Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by DogLife.

Ashleyy The Biased Moderator 6 years 4 months ago #767896

It's fine. I mostly responded for fun anyway since this is my first report type situation on the forums. Plus I didn't want to give someone the capability to say "Wow, Ashleyyy abused and didn't even respond to her own report" or something like that. :lol:
  • Ashlyyy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 9

Ashleyy The Biased Moderator 6 years 4 months ago #767973

Ashlyyy wrote:
The reason I rethought my decision is that I was thinking whether or not I should warn you. If you listened to while being trained for moderator Cranky told you that the warns are mostly to decide whether your application if you make one, should be denied or accepted.

I'm pretty sure I said the warns were to help decide your next punishment on that user :side: :lol:
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

203 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1