[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #797524

Yeet Man wrote:
RP Name: Yeet Man
Ingame Cash: 120m cash 1-1.5b in items
Gametracker Profiles:
S1 -https://www.gametracker.com/player/Yeet%20Man/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
S2 -https://www.gametracker.com/player/Yeet%20Man/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
S3 -https://www.gametracker.com/player/Yeet%20Man/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Special Weapons: Gluon, mini 2.0, m303 x4 m202 x3, suits I have are jugg 2 evos and 2 acs, I have around 5 handcannons portable emp, 38 emp grenades with ammo boost scope boost health and armor boost.
Do you have any friends in the gang?: I fresh fruit, blueperson, loxeo and I have talked and also me and Fred are good
Recent Warnings?: only a recent ban
Recent Gangs?: relentless and he triad
Rate yourself 1/10 your Combat Skills: 8.5 (I lick ifreshfruits ass constantly)
Rate yourself 1/10 your Defense Skills: 9
Rate yourself 1/10 your Building Skills: 8
Do you plan on staying a long time in the gang?: I’ve only been in 2 gangs and I’ve been in relentless for around 3 months, and I plan on staying in this gang longer than that
Why you want to Join us?: (Mininimum 50 Words) I would like to join because I would help out whenever your need me, such as basing I’ll help defend as well as help by 3x boosting fellow gang member printers. If your doing a raid I wouldn’t be afraid to use/rip items in order to help a raid and if there is anything you would need from me I will do anything in my power to help! Hopefully you take this application into consideration and happy new year!
Bump!
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #797530

MICHAELL wrote:
@ashur what right do you have to deny people when you don't even play?
I just find this funny, how your gang is being run by a guy who does not play the server.
hes still an Owner.
Idrc if hes banned or not he still knows how to run the gang.
@Assault
Denied
@Yeet
Accepted on trial please contact an officer for an invite.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #799237

Announcement
Now that Me, Bobby and Sam are not as active and Ashur is a fag and got banned we've decided to promote a few well known and trusted leaders of the gang.
Sadly the disappearance of flex and recent leaving of ezehzz, there was no other leaders left.
FA has become such a powerful gang and I don't want to let that go so I'm promoting Blueperson to Godfather, Loxeo to Don and Agent Zero to Capo. We have a new owner of Frag Angels and hopefully he can keep the gang on track, I will play from time to time for raids and bases but will not be super active.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #799242

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Announcement
Now that Me, Bobby and Sam are not as active and Ashur is a fag and got banned we've decided to promote a few well known and trusted leaders of the gang.
Sadly the disappearance of flex and recent leaving of ezehzz, there was no other leaders left.
FA has become such a powerful gang and I don't want to let that go so I'm promoting Blueperson to Godfather, Loxeo to Don and Agent Zero to Capo. We have a new owner of Frag Angels and hopefully he can keep the gang on track, I will play from time to time for raids and bases but will not be super active.

change the name to Azgeda
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #799245

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Announcement
wat
wat
WAT
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #799279

MICHAELL wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Announcement
wat
wat
WAT
why
not
kid?
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #799290

where is my promotion to head godfather
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs
  • Thanks received: 411

ApeX. Pennybomber, Muhammed Ali, Kodi, Roy Harper, Helari, Kris Dude, BiWx, Micky, Strafing, Grumpy, Gamesys, Klaprefot, B4nQk0k, Seraphian, AceInsidious, VeGoVeVo

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #799296

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Announcement
wat
wat
WAT
why
not
kid?
hello you put the worst person first and highest?
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #799310

MICHAELL wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Announcement
wat
wat
WAT
why
not
kid?
I AGREE
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Thanks received: 774
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #799714

Jool wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Announcement
wat
wat
WAT
why
not
kid?
I AGREE

Oh boy DRAMA

ALERT

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #799717

What a beautiful application JMT! You almost spelled a few Words correctly, Congratulations!
  • Slyzzz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Al From Al's toy barn
  • Thanks received: 92
Al from Al's toy barn

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #799770

JMT Rankin wrote:
RP Name: JMT Rankin
Ingame Cash: Like 16m or somthing
Gametracker Profiles:
S1 - www.gametracker.com/player/JMT%20Rankin/...arpgaming.com:27015/
S2 - www.gametracker.com/player/JMT%20Rankin/...arpgaming.com:27025/
S3 - www.gametracker.com/player/JMT%20Rankin/...arpgaming.com:27015/
Special Weapons: ThunderGun/Gluon Gun/Hand Cannon/ Jugg/Ion Cannon
Do you have any friends in the gang?: IDK
Recent Warnings?: 8
Recent Gangs?: Miniteman
Rate yourself 1/10 your Combat Skills: 6 or 7
Rate yourself 1/10 your Defense Skills: 4 or 5
Rate yourself 1/10 your Building Skills: 3 or 5
Do you plan on staying a long time in the gang?: Yes
Why you want to Join us?: (Mininimum 50 Words) I Want To help out to defend and help the gang get more money and get more powerfull. i will watch out if anyone betrays and tell the officers of the gang to kick them. if enemy gangs try and raid i will gluon their suit and rip their stuff.

:)

Let me guess you gonna backstab and make a video about it?
  • Rae
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 121

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #800430

lol
  • bmanwolfpack
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 24

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #800439

RP Name:BloodyAssault
Ingame Cash:100mill
Gametracker Profiles:
S1 -https://www.gametracker.com/player/bmanwolfpack/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/ I just change my steam name
S2 -https://www.gametracker.com/player/bmanwolfpack/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/ I just change my steam name
S3 -https://www.gametracker.com/player/bmanwolfpack/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/ I just change my steam name
Special Weapons: hc.mini 2.0,gamma rifle,m202 and m303, gluon, tacs
Do you have any friends in the gang?: yes
Recent Warnings?:I don't think so
Recent Gangs?:revaltion.cv,organ,
Rate yourself 1/10 your Combat Skills:7-8 I have good ping
Rate yourself 1/10 your Defense Skills:6-8 I have good ping and I have quick hands
Rate yourself 1/10 your Building Skills:6 I'm not that good at building
Do you plan on staying a long time in the gang?: I will stay instill I get kick or something like that
Why you want to Join us?: (Mininimum 50 Words) I want to join fa bec they have so many good people on there side and loxeo and fazo are my friends and a lot of people don't like fa and I'm trying to make a lot of the people that does not like fa to start likening fa again bec if we do that then we can just make mega bases and make a lot of money. And I'm mad that nikko riped my jugg so now I can join fa bec if I join fa I would prob make a lot more money to get a jugg back so now I riped 2 jugs and 1 evo
  • bmanwolfpack
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by bmanwolfpack.

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #800597

@JMT
Denied
Interact with the gang more.
@Assault
Denied
@Bman
Denied
Improve combat skills.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #800598

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
@JMT
Denied
@Assault
Denied
@Bman
Denied
Improve combat skills.
Bman and assault are the same guys aren't they? lol
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1024
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Jaden.. Reason: FUCK REASON FOR EDITING

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #800730

MICHAELL wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Announcement
wat
wat
WAT
i agree with Michal, and i DEFINETILY disagree on Blueperson being a godfather, make him a don, the godfathers are godfathers for a reason, and not cause we are inactive mr. troller
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #800731

Pug Life wrote:
Pug Life wrote:
RP Name: Pug Life
Ingame Cash: 432mil
Gametracker Profiles:
S1 - CLICK
S2 - CLICK
S3 - CLICK
Special Weapons: All suits exept golden jugg, preditor, hc, mini 2.0, gluon, spartan lazer, m303, scan master, 7 character uprades, thermal and alot more
Do you have any friends in the gang?: yes
Recent Warnings?: none
Recent Gangs?: triad, relentless, royal, pegasus corp, anarchy, momentum.
Rate yourself 1/10 your Combat Skills: 8/10
Rate yourself 1/10 your Defense Skills: 8.5/10
Rate yourself 1/10 your Building Skills: 7/10
Do you plan on staying a long time in the gang?: yes
Why you want to Join us?: I have friends that are in frag angles and would love to join too. Ever since i joined zarp iv wanted to be in frag angles and now im richer than the majority i feel now i am capable of joining. There are not many people in my gang so i often base with friends and not a gang. I always see fa on the sever, somtimes nuking, basing and raiding i would like to help out and be apart of this amazing gang

U missed mine
you seem like a cool guy, i will accept you personally as a trial, i saw you online before, you're a chill guy, welcome lad
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warren

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #800742

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Announcement
  • Jamez
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • i'm outta here
  • Thanks received: 88
cya

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 3 months ago #801396

i am
the same person and also i try to interact with the gang but i don't now where if the gang is raiding or basing on any server and if i now where it is ill help you
  • bmanwolfpack
  • Junior Boarder
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

210 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40