Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #738331

Owning a gang requires team coordination. It's very important to have a platform where you and your gangmembers can speak together and coordinate to make some good team play. With that being said : F for the teamkill and rip in piece gluon.

• Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #738429

Jacob wrote:
Owning a gang requires team coordination. It's very important to have a platform where you and your gangmembers can speak together and coordinate to make some good team play. With that being said : F for the teamkill and rip in piece gluon.

Notice how it's always you that starts shit, seriously, youre such a moron.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1641

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #738444

I would just like to say thank you for the free m202
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead
  • Thanks received: 567

Self proclaimed greatest of all time

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #740022

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Notice how it's always you that continued with this shit, seriously, youre such a moron (leave jabbe alone)
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 877

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #740032

snake9007 wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Notice how it's always you that continued with this shit, seriously, youre such a moron (leave jabbe alone)

Jesus christ stop sucking jabbe's dick already. You seriously don't know who was the one started drama.
  • Efraime
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 171
The following user(s) said Thank You: loxeo, Red_

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #740044

TheEye wrote:
snake9007 wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Jesus christ stop sucking jabbe's dick already. You seriously don't know who was the one started drama.
i really don't know jabbe that well but he's pretty chill but Sam or gmod keep bragging or shit talking to him that is pretty fucking annoying. And the funny part is that your sucking Sams dick dry
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Muha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #740062

snake9007 wrote:
TheEye wrote:
snake9007 wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Jacob wrote:

i really don't know jabbe that well but he's pretty chill but Sam or gmod keep bragging or shit talking to him that is pretty fucking annoying. And the funny part is that your sucking Sams dick dry

Lmao u fucking dumbass your actually retarded sam and g mod dont brag they simply defend themselves from jabbes imature and uncalled for remarks and brags.
  • Dark Matter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fuck RDMers
  • Thanks received: 25
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Dark Matter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red_

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #740065

Dark Matter wrote:
snake9007 wrote:
TheEye wrote:
snake9007 wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Lmao u fucking dumbass your actually retarded sam and g mod dont brag they simply defend thrmselfs fdom jabbes imature and uncalled for remarks and brags.
really? they don’t “Brag” when clarky got rip with his hyper gmod put his name down Gmod#Ripclarkyhyper and laugh a lot dipshit
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #740106

snake9007 wrote:
Dark Matter wrote:
snake9007 wrote:
TheEye wrote:
snake9007 wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Lmao u fucking dumbass your actually retarded sam and g mod dont brag they simply defend thrmselfs fdom jabbes imature and uncalled for remarks and brags.
really? they don’t “Brag” when clarky got rip with his hyper gmod put his name down Gmod#Ripclarkyhyper and laugh a lot dipshit

Snake, shut the fuck up, honest to God you wanna be in BIB soooo bad. Stop acting like you're better than anyone here because you just look for a gang to join and stay there. You just sit in a gang and rest on everyone else because you cant do anything on your own. Please gobble some more on Jabbes cock because you are ovbiously a fucking prince.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Efraime

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #740118

Blocked wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Please gobble some more on Jabbes cock because you are ovbiously a fucking prince.

jabbe is straight i think

Except hes got more people on his dick than og mudbone
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #740119

Jacob wrote:

snake9007 wrote:

You know that he posted this video, completely unprovoked, when no single bib member has posted on this whole thread for so long? Funny stuff, no one asked Jabbe to post a video of an accident on the forums (the problem with this is he's clearly doing it to provoke us, if you've seen anything about the drama between our gangs in chat. I'm not at all suggesting he isn't allowed to post this on the forums - that would be absurd.) My gluon was refunded, I tried to gluon Clarky's jugg. We could do this on their thread, but no.. none of us would, at the very least never to target Jabbe.

snake9007 wrote:

Haha, so biased and uninformed, it's sad at this point. You know, the first time we got called "Prank Angels" was over a month ago, after a large disco megabase that we finally finished raiding? A lot of bib said it for a week or two, and it really died since then. Now, Jabbe continues with it every single time we're on the server. No one did anything to him, whatsoever.

About Clarky's hyper, we won't be bringing this up unless we're provoked by Jabbe, hopefully not at all. We've ripped many bib suits across our time, and they've ripped plenty of ours. We don't bring up their rips every 20 seconds or make a silly play on their gang name and call them that every time we see them on the server.

I have screenshots of these exact situations somewhere on my computer. I'll find it if you don't believe me, but Jabbe would have no problem admitting to this, because it's true. If there's a disagreement, I'm interested to hear it. Not being biased here at all, this is exactly what happens.

(OOC) Jabbe: Another failed raid from prank angels

-after we try to raid their disco base for 5 hours, from 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM, we finally hyper tp'd in (no exploiting or abusing), multiple BIB members say we chair exploited in (wtf?)

Another sad thing is that Jabbe kept continuing on how long it took us to raid, and Flex was saying "gg" in chat after we raid them, politely. We also get raided by bib many times, too, and some of us say gg and move on.

(OOC) Jabbe: Is PA basing again?

-we're all playing on S1 and they join, Jabbe asks this question when he joins. No one attempted to speak to him before this.
("prank angels")

(group) Jabbe: watch out, prank angels will raid

-happened on S2, some of us joined the game, not even knowing they were basing. obviously, we shortly found out, but no one knew they were basing. we hadn't attempted a raid yet either.

None of these were provoked, at all.

At this point, it's just Jabbe, no other bib members really do this anymore. It wouldn't be fair to 80% of bib if we told them they all did this, especially to this extent. It is possible we will decide to make a forum post to ask him to stop, this is the only way. Many times this happens, we tell him to stop. Does he? Yes, until he rejoins the server. It's just plain harassment now.

If anyone bothers replying to this post, read the whole thing. Please don't make me type this whole thing for people to not read it, and have another point in what I said completely contradict.
  • loxeo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • how do you do?
  • Thanks received: 240
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by loxeo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage, Efraime, Red_

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #740120

loxeo wrote:
snake9007 wrote:
Dark Matter wrote:
snake9007 wrote:
TheEye wrote:
snake9007 wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Jacob wrote:

I have screenshots of these exact situations somewhere on my computer. I'll find it if you don't believe me, but Jabbe would have no problem admitting to this, because it's true. If there's a disagreement, I'm interested to hear it. Not being biased here at all, this is exactly what happens.

(OOC) Jabbe: Another failed raid from prank angels

-after we try to raid their disco base for 5 hours, from 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM, we finally hyper tp'd in (no exploiting or abusing), multiple BIB members say we chair exploited in (wtf?)

(OOC) Jabbe: Is PA basing again?

-we're all playing on S1 and they join, Jabbe asks this question when he joins. No one attempted to speak to him before this.
("prank angels")

(group) Jabbe: watch out, prank angels will raid

-happened on S2, some of us joined the game, not even knowing they were basing. obviously, we shortly found out, but no one knew they were basing. we hadn't attempted a raid yet either.

None of these were provoked, at all. At this point, it's just Jabbe, no other bib members really do this anymore. It wouldn't be fair to 80% of bib if we told them they all did this, especially to this extent. It's just plain harassment now.

Couldn't be any more right, it's Jabbe that provokes every situation and thinks that he'll have the rest of the BIB members chiming in which rarely happens. He makes himself look like a total moron just trying to be funny and start an issue.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
The following user(s) said Thank You: loxeo

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #740124

F
  • bagciokan070
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 192

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #740149

It is true that Jabbe usually starts stuff. I am not saying I am innocent I myself have started shit but majority of the time Jabbe starts shit, says we're trash or calls us prank angels. Sorry Jabbe that we are not up to your guys level of running 30 man bases when in reality there's usually a max of 15 of us because we don't have 30 active players lmao. It also takes a lot for us to raid because we don't have the cash to use Jug suits 24/7 and Hyper and gluoned all the time. We've proven ourselves multiple times that for a gang of 10-15 active players we are skilled and so has Ronins. 75% of both gangs don't play every day and when we do its to do a few nukes or raid. When we base only about 15 of us MAX come and base and 5 or 6 of them usually have to go AFK within a hour due to timezones.
I done care at this point that we can't base all night long because we've proven that skill wise we come out on top because we actually take the time to practice using PSGS and regular PvP combat while some of you guys put on a Jug Suit in a 1v1 or 1v2 and m202 us or some shit. I'm done with this 2 month long argument, you guys have proven you are better at defending and running bases and making money to be superior but we have proven our skill and to most of us that's all that matters. Majority of my gang like competition over cash that's why a lot of us focus on skill rather than superiority like we did back when BiB and A-TEAM didn't merge.

Also @Snake
Idk why you are shit talking now you were the one who borderline cried when I invited you to FA and begged me for officer in the gang. Honest to god I've never seen someone who can gargle dick ass good as you so keep it up bud.
Stop shit talking when you can't do anything about it.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by GmodTrolla.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage, Efraime

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #740168

xNate wrote:
RP Name: xNate
Ingame Cash: 102m
Gametracker Profiles:
S1 - S1
S2 - S2
S3 - S3
Special Weapons: Handcannon, Tguns, Gamma Rifle, Port EMP, BaseShield, Medi Shield.
Do you have any friends in the gang?: Yes a lot of them are old Azgeda members
Recent Warnings?: N/A
Recent Gangs?: Azgeda, Oblivion
Rate yourself 1/10 your Combat Skills: 8
Rate yourself 1/10 your Defense Skills: 7
Rate yourself 1/10 your Building Skills: 8
Do you plan on staying a long time in the gang?: Yes, I do.
Why you want to Join us?: (Mininimum 50 Words) I want to join Frag Angels to help make the gang money and more powerful. I can help with defending the base when needed, I can help raid whenever needed. I can donate a lot of money overtime, My skills for raiding, defending, and building aren't low at all. I want a new experience in a gang with people that are new to me. I always and respectful to players on the server and helpful to others so I can help other members of the gang. Thank you for reading my gang application!
#Denied
Interact with the gang more as a whole.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #740195

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Thing is
When Jabbe 1v10 raids you, he's allowed to talk shit
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #740202

Shark wrote:

Thing is
1v7* 2 of which were AFK. +my alt which I couldn't use because I crash a lot when I use it actively.
But yeah he can be sometimes he takes it too far especially for someone who only raids with a Jug Suit.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #740221

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Shark wrote:

Thing is
1v7* 2 of which were AFK. +my alt which I couldn't use because I crash a lot when I use it actively.
But yeah he can be sometimes he takes it too far especially for someone who only raids with a Jug Suit.

Oh no a jugg suit!!!
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3850

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #740258

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
I Sorry Jabbe that we are not up to your guys level of running 30 man bases when in reality there's usually a max of 15 of us because we don't have 30 active players lmao.

BIB = 18 players + super rarely to base/raid with full numbers
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1210
Nothing
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by MsMs.

[SSRP] Frag Angels Gang Thread 6 years 6 months ago #740282

MsMs wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:
I Sorry Jabbe that we are not up to your guys level of running 30 man bases when in reality there's usually a max of 15 of us because we don't have 30 active players lmao.

BIB = 18 players + super rarely to base/raid with full numbers

18+Triad+A-Team+Friends...
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

258 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun