location not set
game bans In good standing
vac bans In good standing
community ban In good standing
trade ban In good standing
Current Gametracker Profiles: I dont have any :(

Estimated Server Time:1-2-3 months. I think like 2

Languages I speak: Norwegian
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: RDM is when someone out of the blue completely random shoots or kills a person.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: NLR is if you get killed you cant come back to that place in 3 minutes depending on servers.
Explain how you would handle the following situation: If i saw someone NLR i would warn them for breaking NLR.
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x: I would firstly say: "in the console player x killed player y..." "But did player y kill you or just hurt you?" if yes i would check console again and if its true warn player y. If no i would warn player x.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time: i would bring them both on a roof and ask how long it took before he came back. If 1-2 mins i would'nt warn. if 3-5 mins i would warn

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words): Because I love the server, and I want to make it as funny, entertaining and playable as possible! I will do whatever it takes to answer as many tickets as possible and deal with them quick and nice. If it’s a big thing I will take my time. I will never abuse my powers and I have a small server myself. Can’t quite get it to work so I play here! Don’t worry I am going to be as active as possible on the server! I will join every day I got the time to play. I mostly play Gmod so I will play here a lot. This server is the only one I got in my favorites list so I can access it easy. Whenever I feel down I play gmod DarkRP and of course Zarp. And if I get chosen as STAFF on this server?! OMG that would make my life and my day. So I hope you consider taking a look at this apply, and hopefully I get accepted.
Login or register to post a reply.

DreamingNates Mod apply 6 years 8 months ago #664838

Please can someone move this to the right section?
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
The following user(s) said Thank You: DreamingNate

DreamingNates Mod apply 6 years 8 months ago #664842

Can a forumstaff please move this to the application section? THANKS!
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

212 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32