[SSRP] Anti-Miners Inc. 6 years 10 months ago #618825

i left again
Attachments:
  • iinsertname
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • im insertname kek
  • Thanks received: 41
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by iinsertname.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Anti-Miners Inc. 6 years 10 months ago #618826

Justintxz wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Justintxz wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Justintxz wrote:
Is this meant to show Microsoft Access mining for Steel? :ohmy:

Oh no a useful tool which I am perfectly fine with, he isn't AFK I'm on steam chatting with him, don't go afk mate ;)

Cool, then RIP Microsoft (both alts)

Where is your proof they are my alts? You're still on at this? lol...

"Ohhh dood Microsoft would never call himself former KKK guy dood, I'm sergant dense"

This may be solid proof AFK mining lowers your IQ hugely, is this another great discovery found by Anti-Miners Inc.?

I said RIP Microsoft, not RIP Wizowd. He's dead and his body has been laying there about 30m. Must really be at the keyboard like you claimed. the Anti-Miners are AFK mining. makes sense
You know at the time your dumbass was arguing Microsoft was busy getting ready to sleep..? Not everyone stares at that red rock all day and night like you my friend, how many vitamins do you lack?

Our organisation stands to prevent people mining AFK for gems, we're perfectly fine with Steel.

InsertName has been hired.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8585

[SSRP] Anti-Miners Inc. 6 years 10 months ago #618828

The Minutemen are now a partnered buisness.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Anti-Miners Inc. 6 years 10 months ago #618829

Add Raisin Bran and John to our representatives, thanks.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP] Anti-Miners Inc. 6 years 10 months ago #618830

171 replys the fastest growing gang so far )) gl with this soon you will feel that you waisted your life time to fix some one else's problem
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305

[SSRP] Anti-Miners Inc. 6 years 10 months ago #618832

VeGoVeVO wrote:
171 replys the fastest growing gang so far )) gl with this soon you will feel that you waisted your life time to fix some one else's problem

our knight in shining armor
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP] Anti-Miners Inc. 6 years 10 months ago #618836

This post glitched, delete it please <3
  • Nafe
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Nafe.

[SSRP] Anti-Miners Inc. 6 years 10 months ago #618838

Kong Wizowd wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:

I'm pretty happy with the way my life is going actually. I've got a job, I go out and meet friends often in the dreaded outside and then in my free time come on ZARP and kill AFK miners.

Just so everyone knows what he's hinting, he's leaving BiB to make his own gang with all upgrades once he has gotten the funds, BiB if you wanna kick this dude who is going to leave your gang inevitably to make his own, here's your chance <3
  • Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

[SSRP] Anti-Miners Inc. 6 years 10 months ago #618845

Grand Wizowd wrote:
Kong Wizowd wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:

I'm pretty happy with the way my life is going actually. I've got a job, I go out and meet friends often in the dreaded outside and then in my free time come on ZARP and kill AFK miners.

Just so everyone knows what he's hinting, he's leaving BiB to make his own gang with all upgrades once he has gotten the funds, BiB if you wanna kick this dude who is going to leave your gang inevitably to make his own, here's your chance <3

you dont know bib is dead now lol and i am creating my own gang who said i am going to leave bib it underconstruction will be back when they are ready i can keep my gang at any of my alts so ty for sharing what we talked about not gona effect any thing for me your just showing that you have no honor
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by VeGoVeVO.

[SSRP] Anti-Miners Inc. 6 years 10 months ago #618846

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Kong Wizowd wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:

you dont know bib is dead now lol and i am creating my own gang who said i am going to leave bib it underconstruction will be back when they are ready i can keep my gang at any of my alts so ty for sharing what we talked about not gona effect any thing for me your just showing that you have no honor
So you'll keep your main in BiB incase your gang flops? Oh boy I hope this backfires.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Anti-Miners Inc. 6 years 10 months ago #618847

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Kong Wizowd wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:

ta gueule and get off the thread
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[SSRP] Anti-Miners Inc. 6 years 10 months ago #618850

Grand Wizowd wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Kong Wizowd wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:

So you'll keep your main in BiB incase your gang flops? Oh boy I hope this backfires.

i am in bib for the bases they make that reminds me of the good old times now bib is dead under construction but i am still not leaving it
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Anti-Miners Inc. 6 years 10 months ago #618851

Therapist wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Kong Wizowd wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:

Nyarli 2k17 gr8 to see these changes
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Anti-Miners Inc. 6 years 10 months ago #618852

Stop fighting a losing battle.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Anti-Miners Inc. 6 years 10 months ago #618853

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Therapist wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Kong Wizowd wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:

Where are the changes?
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

[SSRP] Anti-Miners Inc. 6 years 10 months ago #618854

Grand Wizowd wrote:
Most Officers are on Server 2 so to be invited either hit one of us up on Steam or join S2.

Normal they are there to rdm miners
  • NercoLive
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Don't let the World bring you down!
  • Thanks received: 25

Steam Link : steamcommunity.com/id/NercoLive

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:42046663

[SSRP] Anti-Miners Inc. 6 years 10 months ago #618855

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Therapist wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
Kong Wizowd wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:

my favorite knight, no seriously get off the page your just making yourself look stupid
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[SSRP] Anti-Miners Inc. 6 years 10 months ago #618856

Grand Wizowd wrote:
Stop fighting a losing battle.

let be honest ik people who have over 2000 dia pickaxe you think if you raped his 1dia pickaxe the server will be out of dia pickaxes i bought 200 2 years ago and i still have 170 in the meaning of that your the one that is losing the battle here how long is this gonna laste a week max 3 that does not change anything if the owners feel like the mines are economy breaking they would have removed it as that does not give them any IRL profit
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

212 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT