Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Should we remove the elevator rule or not? POLL!

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? 6 years 10 months ago #596228

Chaotic wrote:
Diet Water wrote:
I am saying yes. It really isn't that hard to raid elevator bases even with a lot of people defending. It's called making morphine and amphetamine then running in with a psg, gluon or some sort of suit. Elevator bases were good against rich kebabs sometimes which is better than never. Now u can get raided by just one of them with a hand cannon or gluon extremely easily. Remove the rule.
As again , the elevator bases aren't hard to raid guys , all you need is a HC and go to the floor under the base and shoot the roof , props should be GG

Are you sure?
  • Herr0
  • Junior Boarder
  • A little bit of gang shit going on here
  • Thanks received: 27
Login or register to post a reply.

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? 6 years 10 months ago #596306

_Her0_ wrote:
Chaotic wrote:
Diet Water wrote:
I am saying yes. It really isn't that hard to raid elevator bases even with a lot of people defending. It's called making morphine and amphetamine then running in with a psg, gluon or some sort of suit. Elevator bases were good against rich kebabs sometimes which is better than never. Now u can get raided by just one of them with a hand cannon or gluon extremely easily. Remove the rule.
As again , the elevator bases aren't hard to raid guys , all you need is a HC and go to the floor under the base and shoot the roof , props should be GG

Are you sure?
Yes , I did this multiple times , unless they changed the map or did something to it to make it a bit balanced
  • bortchy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • cool
  • Thanks received: 32

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? 6 years 10 months ago #596336

Chaotic wrote:
_Her0_ wrote:
Chaotic wrote:
Diet Water wrote:

Are you sure?
Yes , I did this multiple times , unless they changed the map or did something to it to make it a bit balanced

Nothing changed. Only the rule has been added ;)
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? 6 years 10 months ago #596346

Get rid of the rule for gods sake, we can't scam, we can't base in the elevator, literally no fun anymore, people get money by mining and coinflipping because kids with anger issues get pissed off if they lose a nano or lose a Hand Cannon while raiding a elevator base.
Elevator bases are not hard to raid at all, you need a few good players or maybe even one and just use what you have against them use strategies instead of rushing New District with a Hyper Suit and a Minigun 2,0. I've raided 30 man bases at the elevator and won ALONE and there are many people who have seen this and realized it's not hard just be quicker than the guy defending and you win.

With the Scamming rule, it's stupid that people get mad because they fall into someones trap and lose pixels which will just be regained 2 days later.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? 6 years 10 months ago #596442

AyyLookItzGmad wrote:
Get rid of the rule for gods sake, we can't scam, we can't base in the elevator, literally no fun anymore, people get money by mining and coinflipping because kids with anger issues get pissed off if they lose a nano or lose a Hand Cannon while raiding a elevator base.
Elevator bases are not hard to raid at all, you need a few good players or maybe even one and just use what you have against them use strategies instead of rushing New District with a Hyper Suit and a Minigun 2,0. I've raided 30 man bases at the elevator and won ALONE and there are many people who have seen this and realized it's not hard just be quicker than the guy defending and you win.

With the Scamming rule, it's stupid that people get mad because they fall into someones trap and lose pixels which will just be regained 2 days later.
I fully agree in you're elevator point , these bases aren't hard to raid , this may seem like "Just f*@!ing shoot the elevator entrance and good game" , but if you're faster (Amphetamine) and have some extra health (Morphine) and armor (150 from the Armor NPC) , raiding them should be considered easy loot . Besides , as you noticed me mentioning a while ago , you can simply go to the floor below the raid and shoot at the roof of the room , you aren't breaking the rule (Which applies you can't shoot up or down an elevator . Ah... the fun times... ) and you've almos decimated the base into mere crisps of props (Really effective if you've got HCannon , since it does minimal damage to players [You and you're friends] and does maximum damage to the props above .) , then you just rush in and kill the rest , more or less a Blitzkrieg tactic .
  • bortchy
  • Senior Boarder
  • cool
  • Thanks received: 32
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by bortchy.

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #596444

no no no no no.

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #596447

ToBeHonest wrote:
no no no no no.

A reason would be Nice to put down so we know your side of it
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #596527

This rule just makes people slowly lose intrest, people mainly aim to base or raid but you don't see many people basing ever since this rule was added removing this rule can keep people more interested and encourage them to raid more this is only my opinion :P
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #596668

This is wired, when Para asked the community should they ban ele base and more than half of you voted yes and now you guys wanna bring back this? why is basing hard? Not so hard just buy Revolt's dupe and get some strong player with you~~
  • Rae
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 121

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #596695

Don't ruin the community again by adding ele bases.
  • bald and black
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 38
Im an outdated meme of a person

Im a decent graphic designer, yet im better than quite a few people -cough-

contact me

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #596697

If a map has 1 good place to base in it's entirety it really isn't suitable for a ZARP server. Change map instead of having such a disparity in strengths on bases.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: FUZZY, Ezeh, Roy Harper

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #596738

I personally see the rule affecting basing greatly, but there must be other solutions to basing in general, elevator bases are not balanced at all and not the best option.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #596749

Coutinroy wrote:
I personally see the rule affecting basing greatly, but there must be other solutions to basing in general, elevator bases are not balanced at all and not the best option.

just bcuz ur bad l0l0l0l0l0l
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
The following user(s) said Thank You: maybedovahkitty

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #596757

lMichaell wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:

just bcuz ur bad l0l0l0l0l0l

According to your logic I am bad, however I never attempted to raid elevator bases because I used to base in them. Yet, here I am, saying it is unbalanced even though I used to benefit from them, but I'm bad. Okay.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #596760

exrobite wrote:
If a map has 1 good place to base in it's entirety it really isn't suitable for a ZARP server. Change map instead of having such a disparity in strengths on bases.

Yea, a new map would be good! More places to base and maybe balance all the specials.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #596766

Coutinroy wrote:

Removing the rule would help a bit tho. It will bring back basing again. Better to improve it a bit then not at all right? After that we can look What we need to do to balance it out but not with the current rule we have now in my opinion
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by AceInsidious.

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #596770

I love how the shittiest players in this community say that its easy to raid. :P
  • FUZZY
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Skrrt Skrrt
  • Thanks received: 265
Any questions add me on Steam

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #596775

FUZZY wrote:
I love how the shittiest players in this community say that its easy to raid. :P

fk0ff
they are easy to raid, i'll give you an example
put on a jugg, go up the eli, get tgunned once or twice, maybe four times, still be at 800+ hp, tgun them back or m202 them back, they are all dead. easy l0l, then you can gluon rush.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #596777

lMichaell wrote:
FUZZY wrote:

fk0ff
put on a jugg, go up the eli, get tgunned once or twice, maybe four times, still be at 800+ hp, tgun them back or m202 them back, they are all dead. easy l0l, then you can gluon rush.

I know michael. But not every person in this community has a jugg suit or has the money to buy one. I know you can just put your jugg on and tgun them but still.
  • FUZZY
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Skrrt Skrrt
  • Thanks received: 265
Any questions add me on Steam

Should we remove the elevator rule or not? POLL! 6 years 10 months ago #596779

FUZZY wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
FUZZY wrote:

fk0ff

I know michael. But not every person in this community has a jugg suit or has the money to buy one. I know you can just put your jugg on and tgun them but still.

don't need a jugg then, just tgun them before they tgun you so they get disoriented and shoot themself.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

256 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun