Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585644

Welcome to The Construction Inc Gang Thread

Rules

1. No Backstabbing - You may raid the gang as long as you have the members permission who are inside the base to raid their base/bank raid. Do not backstab your own gang members.

2. No leeching - You must actively defend the base and not leech. You may go AFK as long as you notify an officer of the gang and if you are going AFK for a long period of time such as going to sleep, we expect you to do a lot of defending beforehand.

3. Communication - We expect you to have good communication skills, it is highly recommended you use a microphone and talk to the gang when we are playing SSRP or any other games.

4. Leadership - You must always listen and follow the higher ups commands as a member.

5. Basing - Do not mess around inside a base to a certain extent, especially during raids. You may have 1v1's with regular weapons but you must not fight near the entities or anyone else that is not taking part.

6. Raiding - You must listen to the orders you are given. If you are given a role or wanting to take a role such as rushing, hand cannoning etc, you must make it clear to other members who are taking part of the raid to avoid any confusion and mistakes that may be made. You must also be careful at who you are firing at in order to avoid team killing, unless if you jump into the line of fire and get killed by a teammate that would be on you.
__

If there is a failure to follow these rules, punishments may be handed out such as demotion from the officer rank, talking to or a kick from the gang.
Should there be any issues, you must let an officer of the gang know.

Members

[Gang Owner] Clarky | Clarky's Steam
[Gang Owner] The Real Satan | Satan's Steam
[Gang Owner] Jamal | Jamal's Steam
[Officer] Ash | Ash's Steam
[Officer] Hiro | Hiro's Steam
[Member] Nafe | Nafe's Steam
[Member] Bunnyslippers69 | Bunny's Steam
[Member] Kryptic | Kryptic's Steam

Last Updated: 8th April 2020

If you would like to report a member, please contact an Officer+ found in the list above, having evidence improves the report case.

Gang Upgrades

Vault Payout (Double payout from vault) | Obtained
Vault Payout 2 (Triple payout from vault) | Obtained
Thompson (Spawn with Tommy gun) | Obtained
Jackhammer (Spawn with Jackhammer shotgun) | Obtained
Machette (Spawn with Machette) | Obtained
Craft Anywhere (Craft without workbench) | Obtained
Crafting Speed (Double crafting speed) | Obtained
Unarrest Stick (Spawn with unarrest stick) | Obtained
Drug Limit (Limit increased to six labs) | Obtained
Armor Boost (Spawn with 25 armor, x2 for VIP) | Obtained
Armor Boost 2 (Spawn with 50 armor, x2 for VIP) | Obtained
Hummer H1 (Unlocks the purchase ability for Hummer H1) | Obtained
GM Savana (Unlocks the purchase ability for GM | Obtained
Damage Shield (More prop resistant to special weapons) | Obtained
Damage Shield 2 (More prop resistant to special weapons by 30%) | Obtained
Damage Shield 3 (More prop resistant to special weapons by 75%) | Obtained
Damage Shield 4 (More prop resistant to special weapons by 100%) | Obtained

Application Template

Applications are opened

[b]RP Name:[/b]

[b]Steam Profile:[/b]
[b]SteamID:[/b]

[b]Estimated Activity (or Gametracker which is recommended):[/b]
[b]Server 1 (UK) - [/b]
[b]Server 3 (USA) - [/b]

[b]Cash and Special weapons:[/b]

[b]Previous gang(s):[/b]
[b]Duration in the previous gang(s):[/b]

[b]Do you have a microphone and able to communicate with gang members?:[/b]

[b]Recent warnings? If so, please state them:[/b]

[b]Why should you be chosen to join Construction Inc?:[/b]

Promotions to the Officer rank are chosen by Officers+.

Hall Of Fame

Here you will find our ex/inactive Construction Inc members who are rewarded to be apart of this list for their hard work and dedication towards the gang in the past along with a description about what they have done for the gang from one of the Gang Owners.

[Former Gang Owner] Jamal Ross - Ever since day one, Jamal has owned the gang with I (Clarky) and we wanted to work towards creating our own gang who were considered a competition to others but not only that, we wanted to have a target in SSRP which was to create our very own successful gang starting with no upgrades which went extremely well despite having no prop protection for a period of time during our basing on S2 Disco. Jamal organised basing and welcomed members into the gang also has helped out a lot with the issues that may have happened throughout the gang's lifespan before we decided to close the gang when Born in Blood had returned. Jamal is indeed a really trusted good friend of mine and is honoured to be on this list and is also welcomed back into the gang at any time given.

The Construction Inc Discord

Ask for an invite to the server, anyone is welcomed unless you're annoying or just around to cause havoc.

We do not want any non-related, troll application or drama on this gang thread so please refrain from doing so.
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Clarky.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Vicente Carrillo Fuentes, Sada., SorIe, SwiiFTz and 16 more...

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585645

Good luck xdd
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585647

Good Luck with the gang!
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585648

Good luck with the gang bud.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585649

ya
  • RhysA
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • chad
  • Thanks received: 565

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585653

Good luck guys
  • B4nQk0k
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • jeg har 45cc moped
  • Thanks received: 713

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585655

Good luck with the gang
  • Herr0
  • Junior Boarder
  • A little bit of gang shit going on here
  • Thanks received: 27

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585668

Looks good. Good luck
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585672

RP Name: Jerrry

Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142699351/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91216811

Estimated Activity (or Gametracker which is recommenced): Can't be bother to get them, but im active on every server now and i have alot of hours from multiple names mostly Jerrry though.

Cash and Special weapons: 60 million, Smoke Grenade, handcannon, jetgun, emp nade, all raiding essentials.

Previous gang(s): Brotherhood, CORE, Silly, Frag Angels
Duration in previous gang(s): Silly- about a month, Frag Angels for like 3 months and idk the others

Do you have a microphone and able to use ZARP's Teamspeak?: Yes

Recent warnings? If so, please state them: Racist slurr's, and pestering a moderator that was power hungry and warned me for false reasons but we dont speak of these ;)

Why should you be chosen to join Construction Inc?: i build some pretty dope bases, i got raiding and defending skills, my aim is 10/10 Jabbe style, and i like to have fun ;) wink wink
  • narcc
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex-SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 96

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585683

Good luck with the gang!
  • xInsaneSamurai
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dddddd
  • Thanks received: 623
18-7-17

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585684

Jerrryiscool wrote:

Estimated Activity (or Gametracker which is recommenced): Can't be bother to get them, but im active on every server now and i have alot of hours from multiple names mostly Jerrry though.

Cash and Special weapons: 60 million, Smoke Grenade, handcannon, jetgun, emp nade, all raiding essentials.

Duration in previous gang(s): Silly- about a month, Frag Angels for like 3 months and idk the others

Recent warnings? If so, please state them: Racist slurr's, and pestering a moderator that was power hungry and warned me for false reasons but we dont speak of these ;)

Why should you be chosen to join Construction Inc?: i build some pretty dope bases, i got raiding and defending skills, my aim is 10/10 Jabbe style, and i like to have fun ;) wink wink

oh this scammer is back"nice
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585690

lMichaell wrote:
Jerrryiscool wrote:

oh this scammer is back"nice

so im not gonna be able to rp over what happened over exactly over 5 months ago ? cool
  • narcc
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex-SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 96
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585692

Add me to members list please
  • SwiiFTz
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 955
Ex Minecraft Server Owner
Ex TTT Super Administrator
Ex SSRP Administrator x2
Ex Deathrun Moderator
Ex Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by SwiiFTz.

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585701

RP Name: Angry Melon

Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201542717/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120638494

Estimated Activity (or Gametracker which is recommenced):
Server 1 - I think close to 2 weeks game time (I have played Zarp for a long time)
Server 2 - 3Days
Server 3 -1 1/2 days.

Cash and Special weapons: 20 mil (Had 40mil yesterday but lost it all) i now only have Nerve gas and M202 (I had to sell the rest of my weps to get some money back)

Previous gang(s): TOAO (The one and only) And some other gangs a long time ago i forgot.
Duration in previous gang(s): I was in TOAO For a decent amount of time and the other gangs i was in for a long time.

Do you have a microphone and able to use ZARP's Teamspeak?: I have both

Recent warnings? If so, please state them: 1 for disrespect and i apologize to the admin and we are now cool with eachother and you have my word im not going to do it again.

Why should you be chosen to join Construction Inc?: I have been in previous gangs with some of the members such as clarky we used to be in TOAO together, i know everyone in the gang and if i get accepted i am looking forward to getting to know them even more and become friends. I am very active on zarp and have been a member of the community for a couple of years now. I have VIP which gives me the ability to place more props than non VIP and have VIP printers etc. I enjoy basing and raiding with gang members a long with just rping and having a good time with them. I have spent most of the time on s1 but i will be willing to change server if any gang members are on s2 or s3 for example. I will be a loyal gang member i will be able to build bases, raid bases and defend bases anything really. Thank you for reading and i hope that i can get into this gang :D :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
Attachments:
  • Jacko
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585706

Zoom wrote:
Angry Melon wrote:

Server 1 - I think close to 2 weeks game time (I have played Zarp for a long time)
Server 2 - 3Days
Server 3 -1 1/2 days.

Cash and Special weapons: 20 mil (Had 40mil yesterday but lost it all) i now only have Nerve gas and M202 (I had to sell the rest of my weps to get some money back)

Previous gang(s): TOAO (The one and only) And some other gangs a long time ago i forgot.
Duration in previous gang(s): I was in TOAO For a decent amount of time and the other gangs i was in for a long time.

Recent warnings? If so, please state them: 1 for disrespect and i apologize to the admin and we are now cool with eachother and you have my word im not going to do it again.

Why should you be chosen to join Construction Inc?: I have been in previous gangs with some of the members such as clarky we used to be in TOAO together, i know everyone in the gang and if i get accepted i am looking forward to getting to know them even more and become friends. I am very active on zarp and have been a member of the community for a couple of years now. I have VIP which gives me the ability to place more props than non VIP and have VIP printers etc. I enjoy basing and raiding with gang members a long with just rping and having a good time with them. I have spent most of the time on s1 but i will be willing to change server if any gang members are on s2 or s3 for example. I will be a loyal gang member i will be able to build bases, raid bases and defend bases anything really. Thank you for reading and i hope that i can get into this gang :D :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
:minussp:
Untrusted.
He attempted to stabb me on the vault.

When was this, i dont remember. I dont even know you really. Dont forget this could of just been a mistake as i dont backstab so sorry if this did happen but i dont remember at all ;)
  • Jacko
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Jacko.

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585707

Looking good!
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585709

KapiJam wrote:
Looking good!
Thank you :D
  • Jacko
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585725

Angry Melon wrote:

Server 2 - 3Days
Server 3 -1 1/2 days.

Gang hopper.
Just apply for surge
  • Efraime
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 171

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585728

BaX wrote:
Angry Melon wrote:

Server 2 - 3Days
Server 3 -1 1/2 days.

Gang hopper.
Just apply for surge
Im not in Hoppa
  • Jacko
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP] Construction Inc - Official Gang Thread 6 years 9 months ago #585734

Just saying
1. Im not in a gang
2. I used to be in a gang with clarky so he knows i dont backstab :)
  • Jacko
  • Senior Boarder
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

156 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT