Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Official AZGEDA Thread

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #681060

marijnishier wrote:
Your gang name :

The Minutemen

Your total gang upgrades :

Total members :

26 (Arround 10 really active we will deal with this later.)

Why do you think we should ally (At least 50+ words) ?

Our gangs have based/raided together alot already since Arad and alot of other great people came back. I have had a really nice bond basing with Azgeda and raiding so on. I also have a video of us basing for almost 4/5 hours+ (Not the entire video):

Our gang has good members and allies to protect bases and help raid. And I do know we have had bad relations in the past which I would like to just call "The Past" something we shouldn't talk about. we would make a great team and I really hope you accept us ;)

Before i can consider this please get your gang owner to do this.
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301
Login or register to post a reply.

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #681063

xNate wrote:
Your IGN: |W| xNate

How long have you been with Azgeda: About 7 weeks I would say.

How much have you donated to the gangs funds (if any): I think about 10mil, soon going to donate like 50mil

Why you think you should be upgraded to the next rank (At least 50+ words) : I think I should be upgrade because I have been with the gang for awhile now and I help the gang and don't break gang rules. I am planning to donate a LOT of money to the gang, I raid and base with the gang members wihenever they do. I am trusted I would say by most people in Azgeda that know me now. I know all the gang rules, and I follow those rules.
I have spoken to Fred Wroolie Main and others, we have decided you have been loyal to the gang for a very long time now, and you base with us loads, we feel like it would only be fair to accept this app. You will now be a Prince, a very trusted person. You can now mark forum apps and will be the leader of bases if there are no higher ranks in it. Please change your RP Name to [PR] (Your Name).
Congrats! <3
#Accepted
  • Jamez
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • i'm outta here
  • Thanks received: 88
cya

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #681068

In-Game Name: Aek177

In-Game Money : 5.3 mil

Gametrackers:

Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Aek...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 3: www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Aek...arpgaming.com:27015/

NOTE: I am mostly on S1 but can go on any server required.

Video of your raiding:(Not required)

Which gangs you were in: The One and Only, Dominator Squad

Have you had any recent warnings? (If so what ones): Nope

Why should we choose you? (At least 50+ words):

I think I should be chosen because I am trusted I am Admin on SSRP and SA on Murder, these positions show trust over great powers. I also am active and can base to help defend and raid when online. (Just got back from holiday so activity will increase) Aswell as these things I like the people in the gang and think I could mix in well and not cause issues, I follow orders in order to keep the gang strong and organised.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #681072

Tamaninja wrote:
Your IGN: Tamaninja

How long have you been with Azgeda: idk about 2 or 3 weeks about 2months overall

How much have you donated to the gangs funds (if any): 20 mil overall

Why you think you should be upgraded to the next rank (At least 50+ words) :
former GD and cus im bored
I have conferred with Fred and other gang members and have collectively agreed to deny this application on this occasion. Our reasonings for this are that you are not loyal to the gang and shouldn't leave and join back hoping to retain your old rank sooner. You should work as hard if not harder to get the rank you previously held. Instead of doing that you got yourself demoted due to you not doing your job, this shows lack of effort to meet the requirements you agreed to. This means we can't always trust that you will meet the requests and requirements set to you in the gang. We have also received reports on you about your attitude, we think you should lose the mingy side of you because that shows a lack of class and professionalism. This is all you need to improve on, feel free to make another application if you think you have solved these problems.
#Denied
  • Jamez
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • i'm outta here
cya

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #681094

I already asked and got his permission and he is to busy with his own server and getting a drivers license atm. So i decided to do it for him I don't know why he would do it as he already gave me permission?
  • marijnishier
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 27

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #681131

Aek177 wrote:
In-Game Name: Aek177

In-Game Money : 5.3 mil

Gametrackers:

Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Aek...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 3: www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Aek...arpgaming.com:27015/

NOTE: I am mostly on S1 but can go on any server required.

Which gangs you were in: The One and Only, Dominator Squad

Have you had any recent warnings? (If so what ones): Nope

Why should we choose you? (At least 50+ words):

I think I should be chosen because I am trusted I am Admin on SSRP and SA on Murder, these positions show trust over great powers. I also am active and can base to help defend and raid when online. (Just got back from holiday so activity will increase) Aswell as these things I like the people in the gang and think I could mix in well and not cause issues, I follow orders in order to keep the gang strong and organised.
After reading through your application and speaking to other gang members we have come to an easy decision. Due to the fact that you are very trusted shown by your ranks on ZARP and other gang members have high opinions of you we are going to accept you in to our gang. As you are staff you will begin as |W| Warrior, a trusted person. This means you will be able to take charge of the |G| Grounder's if no higher rank is available. Congrats on being accepted!
#Accepted
  • Jamez
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • i'm outta here
cya
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #681222

In-Game Name:ZaNNie

In-Game Money :53,702,790

Gametrackers:Server one: www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9C%AAZaN%...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CK%7C%20%E2...arpgaming.com:27015/

Sever two: www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9C%AAZaN%...arpgaming.com:27025/
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CK%7C%20%E2...arpgaming.com:27025/

Server three: www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9C%AAZaN%...arpgaming.com:27015/

Which gangs you were in:RedPowdersARMY Blurr

Have you had any recent warnings? (If so what ones) I have two but I will get better, I promise

Why should we choose you? (At least 50+ words) I'm good raider, I'm very active, I'm searching for very active I know some people from AZGEDA, I'm very loyal and my friend Tinky can say that too I know i had some recent warnings but i can prove you that I can get better I won't care if i lose special weapons for the gang if it's for good.
  • ZaNNie
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by ZaNNie.

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #681249

Your IGN
|W| Raifster123

How long have you been with Azgeda
Around 2 weeks now (Not gonna leave)

How much have you donated to the gangs funds
At this moment in time only around 5-10 mil due to me spending all my money on a nano and jugg suit <3 I will probably do like more when i next base or earn over 15 mil then donate 5.

Why you think you should be upgraded to the next rank
So, why do i think i deserve this promotion when i have only been in this gang for two weeks? Well the reason behind that is i am extremely dedicated towards gangs when i am in them and recently i haven't been until i stumbled into Azgeda and that all changed. The gang has some very friendly people and some i didn't know before ut get along with quite well now. I love to climb the ranks in the gang primarily because i feel like especially with my super admin rank on SSRP i can take control of situations and lead a team so a gang wouldn't be a problem. I have been a owner of a gang a little while ago called Blackout and with the help of some others we got to rank 8 on the leaderboards and it was very enjoyable to lead a gang due to the fact that when your a low rank you don't do much and i get bored but being able to help and become a higher gives me motivation to do more and that's what i love about Azgeda! I know the higher members of the gang quite well and get along with most of the gang members quite well also so i feel like i would fit in perfectly for this promotion. This is just a few reasons why i think i should be promoted and i hope you can see me getting this promotion.
(Sorry for the long paragraph just very motivated)

Thank you for reading and have a great day!
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #681251

Devas wrote:
Your IGN: Devas

How long have you been with Azgenda: About a month now

How much have you donated to the gangs funds (if any): Around 2 or 3 mill, every now and then some to make it even

Why you think you should be upgraded to the next rank (At least 50+ words) : I've been in azgenda for a while now, I've ripped a lot of shit protecting azgenda bases, helped with a lot of nukes and based a lot. I've never backstabbed, never attempted, and will never, not even in another gang. I've built a friendship with most members of the gang and hope they feel the same. >,<
:accepted:
After reviewing your application I can conclude that you are a great candidate for the next rank in the gang as you are very trusted and you help out when basing and raiding. <3333
  • Jason.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 흑인 소년
  • Thanks received: 250
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Jason..

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #681296

Raifster123 wrote:
Your IGN
|W| Raifster123

How long have you been with Azgeda
Around 2 weeks now (Not gonna leave)

How much have you donated to the gangs funds
At this moment in time only around 5-10 mil due to me spending all my money on a nano and jugg suit <3 I will probably do like more when i next base or earn over 15 mil then donate 5.

Why you think you should be upgraded to the next rank
So, why do i think i deserve this promotion when i have only been in this gang for two weeks? Well the reason behind that is i am extremely dedicated towards gangs when i am in them and recently i haven't been until i stumbled into Azgeda and that all changed. The gang has some very friendly people and some i didn't know before ut get along with quite well now. I love to climb the ranks in the gang primarily because i feel like especially with my super admin rank on SSRP i can take control of situations and lead a team so a gang wouldn't be a problem. I have been a owner of a gang a little while ago called Blackout and with the help of some others we got to rank 8 on the leaderboards and it was very enjoyable to lead a gang due to the fact that when your a low rank you don't do much and i get bored but being able to help and become a higher gives me motivation to do more and that's what i love about Azgeda! I know the higher members of the gang quite well and get along with most of the gang members quite well also so i feel like i would fit in perfectly for this promotion. This is just a few reasons why i think i should be promoted and i hope you can see me getting this promotion.
(Sorry for the long paragraph just very motivated)

Thank you for reading and have a great day!
#Accepted

When you are available ill speak to you over team speak about your new abilities.
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raifster123

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #681818

In-Game Name: Papito

In-Game Money : 110 Mil.

Gametrackers:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/Pepito/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/Pepito/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 :https://www.gametracker.com/player/Pepito/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Which gangs you were in: None

Have you had any recent warnings? (If so what ones): RDM, And NLR

Why should we choose you? (At least 50+ words)Because i think I can be a good member the Gang. I can supply and help other gang members. I can base very well and Raid aswell. I will be very Loyal Member of the gang. I dont care If I lose some money or some weapons. I think I will Be worth in the Gang!
  • Papitosa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Papitosa.

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #682554

Your IGN: Bunnyslippers69

How long have you been with Azgeda: About a month and a bit

How much have you donated to the gangs funds (if any): About $20M

Why you think you should be upgraded to the next rank (At least 50+ words) : Because im a gr8 guy, i help the gang a shit ton, base actively, owned quite a few of them bases when i probably shouldnt, raid actively and Fred probably loves me

#RedApproved

[Advert] UnsettledPorpoise49: selling Jug suit 135mil Trade me I will also do 130mil   
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1186
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by bunnyslippers69.

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #683278

Your IGN:

|PR| JaffaCakes118

How long have you been with Azgeda:

Nealy 3months

How much have you donated to the gangs funds (if any):

Around 50mill(sorry it isn't that much I've been buying a lot of things lately)

I think I should be upgraded to the next rank because I believe I am very trusted through out the gang, I've tried to base when I can and always ask Fred if there's a gang base, I donated a decent amount to the gang and try to help members out best I can, I've tried to defend gang bases best I can and lost a lot of items in the process XD. im really dedicated to getting higher ranks in gangs because it's really cool to have a rank system and work yourself up the ranks and help more people out even more. thank you for taking your time to read my rank upgrade template.
  • NOPEEEEE
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 64

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #683283

#Accepted
  • Spooky1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 30

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #683285

JaffaCakes118 wrote:
Your IGN:

|PR| JaffaCakes118

Nealy 3months

I think I should be upgraded to the next rank because I believe I am very trusted through out the gang, I've tried to base when I can and always ask Fred if there's a gang base, I donated a decent amount to the gang and try to help members out best I can, I've tried to defend gang bases best I can and lost a lot of items in the process XD. im really dedicated to getting higher ranks in gangs because it's really cool to have a rank system and work yourself up the ranks and help more people out even more. thank you for taking your time to read my rank upgrade template.

• MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #683310

Papitosa wrote:
In-Game Name: Papito

In-Game Money : 110 Mil.

Gametrackers:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/Pepito/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/Pepito/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 :https://www.gametracker.com/player/Pepito/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Which gangs you were in: None

Have you had any recent warnings? (If so what ones): RDM, And NLR

Why should we choose you? (At least 50+ words)Because i think I can be a good member the Gang. I can supply and help other gang members. I can base very well and Raid aswell. I will be very Loyal Member of the gang. I dont care If I lose some money or some weapons. I think I will Be worth in the Gang!
#Accepted

Congratulations! You have been accepted to join Azgeda, Me and others have decided you should be in Azgeda. We feel you would be a helpful and loyal member to the gang, You will be invited when someone of the right rank in the gang is able to invite you.
  • xNate
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP-Admin
  • Thanks received: 70
Ex-SSRP Administrator

Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by xNate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Papitosa

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #683447

Spooky1 wrote:
#Accepted

stop being a minge.
  • NOPEEEEE
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #683450

MsMs wrote:
JaffaCakes118 wrote:
Your IGN:

|PR| JaffaCakes118

Nealy 3months

stop being a minge.
  • NOPEEEEE
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #684033

ZaNNie Cute wrote:
In-Game Name:ZaNNie#Road2Jugg

In-Game Money :4,702,790 ''I just bought VIP today"

Gametrackers:Server one: www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9C%AAZaN%...arpgaming.com:27015/

Sever two: www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9C%AAZaN%...arpgaming.com:27025/
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CK%7C%20%E2...arpgaming.com:27025/

Server three: www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9C%AAZaN%...arpgaming.com:27015/

Which gangs you were in:RedPowdersARMY

Have you had any recent warnings? (If so what ones) I have two but I will get better, I promise

Why should we choose you? (At least 50+ words) I'm good raider, I'm very active, I'm searching for very active I know some people from AZGEDA, I'm very loyal and my friend Tinky can say that too I know i had some recent warnings but i can prove you that I can get better I won't care if i lose special weapons for the gang if it's for good.
I have spoken to other gang members and we believe that you are a nice guy but you have too many recents, we recommend you wait a while with a clean record. Thanks for applying!
#Denied
  • Jamez
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • i'm outta here
cya

Official AZGEDA Thread 6 years 8 months ago #685000

In-Game Name: Stelaras9

Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161568622/

In-Game Money : 300m

Gametrackers:
S1: www.gametracker.com/player/Stelaras9/dar...arpgaming.com:27015/
S2: www.gametracker.com/player/Stelaras9/dar...arpgaming.com:27025/

Video of your raiding:(Not required) no

Which gangs you were in: Skobo,Amelio,RedPowers Army, The One ant Only

Have you had any recent warnings? (If so what ones)
No

Why should we choose you? (At least 50+ words)
would like to help people as they have helped me.I am also a very active player and will be able to help with Raid.I am very friendly and i wand to help the Gang.So this is why I believe I should be invited...
  • stelaras9
  • Junior Boarder

VIP - 3x Traded ✔
Booster Packs - 2x Traded ✔
95x Purchased ✔
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

155 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1