Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Divergent Official Gang Thread!

Divergent Official Gang Thread! 1 week 2 days ago #570529



Welcome to Official Divergent Gang Page

Here is the all information about Divergent SSRP gang. If you have any questions, add The Flash on steam. Only The Flash can accept & denny people.



Behaviour - You should be respectful, and they must obey the all server rules.
Gang Attidue - You should help each other and you should never raid, mug, steal from or attack a gang member. You should listen orders and obey the higher ranks in gang.
Attidue with other players - You shouldn't scam anyone in server because our gang will take bad reputation. Also don't give the gang duplicates to other people.
Spray - Use the gang spray if you are in the gang. ( Spray will be added)


|D|Dictator - The owner of the gang, everyone should obey him.
|K| King - He is connected to emperor with a symbolic bond. He manages the gang and members.
|GD| Grand Duke - He is taking the "Officer" in the gang. He manages the members and bases.
|PR| Prince - Very trusted person. He is the leader of bases and raids if there is no higher ranks.
|W| Warrior - Trusted person. Allowed to join bases and raids as all jobs.
|P| Peasent - He is not in the trial anymore. He gained some trust. Allowed to join bases as a drug dealer and allowed to join raids.
|F| Foreign - He is on a trial now. If he don't gain trust, he will got kicked. Allowed to join bases as a drug dealer and allowed to join raids.


Dictator

Kings
|K| Nunu

Grand Dukes
|GD| Asylum
|GD| Hellforce

Prince
|PR| Ascenda

Warriors
|W| shootbysteve
|W| melviniac

Peasents
|P| Covopuffs
|P| Jyadaus

Foreigns
|F| ItzTrain
|F| Synteks
|F| Chaz
|F |Silent Assasin
|F| Orang3


Upgrades

Machete - Unlocked
Unarrest Stick - Unlocked
6 Druglab/Cooler Limit - Unlocked
Hummer - Unlocked
GM Savana - Unlocked
Tommy gun - Unlocked
Jackhammer - Unlocked
Mega Crafting - Unlocked
Quick Crafting - Unlocked
Armor Boost - Unlocked
Armor Boost 2 - Unlocked
Vault Payout 2x - Unlocked
Vault Payout 3x - Unlocked
Damage Shield 1 - Unlocked
Damage Shield 2 - Unlocked
Damage Shield 3 - Unlocked

Total Upgrades : 16

Joining Fee : Free

ALLIES

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


ENEMIES
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Joining Template

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Ally Template

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Please don't argue, shitpost on this gang page. Keep it clear, thanks.
  • TheFlash
  • TheFlash's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 351
  • Thank you received: 97
  • Karma: 35
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by TheFlash.
Login or register to post a reply.

Divergent Official Gang Thread! 1 week 2 days ago #570539

As a caution for anyone joining, they do encourage rule breaking so if you're not looking for that I'd turn the other way!
  • Morgan
  • Morgan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You're hard mate
  • Posts: 10345
  • Thank you received: 3864
  • Karma: 45





Friendly Players SRP Member
BHOP Super Administrator
SSRP Admin
ZARP & FP TS3 Staff
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz, Raifster123

Divergent Official Gang Thread! 1 week 2 days ago #570543

Morgan wrote:
As a caution for anyone joining, they do encourage rule breaking so if you're not looking for that I'd turn the other way!

What Morgan said
  • SyStem
  • SyStem's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The Specialist
  • Posts: 507
  • Thank you received: 68
  • Karma: 14
Login or register to post a reply.

Divergent Official Gang Thread! 1 week 2 days ago #570545

SyStem wrote:
Morgan wrote:
As a caution for anyone joining, they do encourage rule breaking so if you're not looking for that I'd turn the other way!

What Morgan said

he is just salty we raided him today
  • Ascenda
  • Ascenda's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Miners are like spinners, kill them and get rid of
  • Posts: 851
  • Thank you received: 92
  • Karma: -13
Login or register to post a reply.

Divergent Official Gang Thread! 1 week 2 days ago #570546

Morgan wrote:
As a caution for anyone joining, they do encourage rule breaking so if you're not looking for that I'd turn the other way!

#Accepted
  • Raifster123
  • Raifster123's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • SSRP SuperAdmin, TeamSpeak Staff, Surf SuperAdmin
  • Posts: 1099
  • Thank you received: 200
  • Karma: 1
Login or register to post a reply.

Divergent Official Gang Thread! 1 week 2 days ago #570560

Why on earth would you make another gang thread?

And why was my app ignored
  • Aspect
  • Aspect's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Give me free C4SH I'm A Girl( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Posts: 2886
  • Thank you received: 418
  • Karma: -26
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Aspect.
Login or register to post a reply.

Divergent Official Gang Thread! 1 week 2 days ago #570802

Aspect wrote:
Why on earth would you make another gang thread?

And why was my app ignored
fam did u see the amount of shitpost on last thread
  • Candy
  • Candy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 20
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

Divergent Official Gang Thread! 1 week 2 days ago #570807

TheFlash wrote:

ALLIES

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


ENEMIES
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

So common logic is already out of the window.
  • Shark
  • Shark's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Flavour Driven Dessert
  • Posts: 960
  • Thank you received: 160
  • Karma: 4
Zooming in is great guys!

Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _apoX

Divergent Official Gang Thread! 1 week 2 days ago #570839

I don't see anything shitpost related, it's constructive critism to the gang
  • Aspect
  • Aspect's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Give me free C4SH I'm A Girl( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Posts: 2886
  • Thank you received: 418
  • Karma: -26
Login or register to post a reply.

Divergent Official Gang Thread! 1 week 1 day ago #572128

In-Game Name:
William286!
In-Game Money :
15mil in bank 1mil on myself
Gametrackers:
www.gametracker.com/player/William286%21...arpgaming.com:27015/

Which gangs you were in:
Brandifys gang and a few others that i cant remember
Why should we choose you ?
if im honest i wouldn't choose me but i really want to be part of a gang...
so if your intrested in adcepting me well id be pleasured to join your gang!
thanks
William286
  • william286
  • william286's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Most Untrusted Player In The Zarp Community...
  • Posts: 474
  • Thank you received: 51
  • Karma: -1
Login or register to post a reply.

Divergent Official Gang Thread! 1 week 1 day ago #572130

william286 wrote:
In-Game Name:
William286!
In-Game Money :
15mil in bank 1mil on myself
Gametrackers:
www.gametracker.com/player/William286%21...arpgaming.com:27015/

Which gangs you were in:
Brandifys gang and a few others that i cant remember
Why should we choose you ?
if im honest i wouldn't choose me but i really want to be part of a gang...
so if your intrested in adcepting me well id be pleasured to join your gang!
thanks
William286
:minussp:
Threatened to ddos me.
Immature.
Not a kebab
  • Mytic X Toxic
  • Mytic X Toxic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1746
  • Thank you received: 103
  • Karma: -30
EX CSGO 1v1 ADMINISTRATOR
PUBG WINS - 3 Games, 1 squad, 2 Duo

Login or register to post a reply.

Divergent Official Gang Thread! 1 week 1 day ago #572134

"Detergent"
  • Tonny Montana
  • Tonny Montana's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • General
  • Posts: 85
  • Thank you received: 11
  • Karma: 3
Sometimes you up sometimes you down.
Login or register to post a reply.

Divergent Official Gang Thread! 1 week 1 day ago #572201

I like to use Lenor not detergent, Lenor makes my clothes soft and smell nice.
  • Asylum
  • Asylum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Adventure is out there, it's there to be found.
  • Posts: 255
  • Thank you received: 26
  • Karma: -5
Login or register to post a reply.

Divergent Official Gang Thread! 1 week 1 day ago #572302

In-Game Name:Korkusuz Kaptan #Road To 100M

In-Game Money :2.610.000

Gametrackers:
S1:https://www.gametracker.com/player/Korkusuz%20Kaptan%20%E2%82%AA/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
S2:https://www.gametracker.com/player/Korkusuz%20Kaptan%20%E2%82%AA/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
S3:https://www.gametracker.com/player/Korkusuz%20Kaptan%20%E2%82%AA/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Which gangs you were in:Divergent-Blackout-Grove Street

Why should we choose you:I Want The Help The Other Peoples In The Gang And I need Trustable Peoples So İts My Application
  • Korkusuz Kaptan
  • Korkusuz Kaptan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Welcome To My Profile Boie XD LOVE YOU
  • Posts: 53
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: -1
Login or register to post a reply.

Divergent Official Gang Thread! 1 week 1 day ago #572308

Korkusuz Kaptan wrote:
In-Game Name:Korkusuz Kaptan #Road To 100M

In-Game Money :2.610.000

Gametrackers:
S1:https://www.gametracker.com/player/Korkusuz%20Kaptan%20%E2%82%AA/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
S2:https://www.gametracker.com/player/Korkusuz%20Kaptan%20%E2%82%AA/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
S3:https://www.gametracker.com/player/Korkusuz%20Kaptan%20%E2%82%AA/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Which gangs you were in:Divergent-Blackout-Grove Street

Why should we choose you:I Want The Help The Other Peoples In The Gang And I need Trustable Peoples So İts My Application
KorkusuzKaptan@ DENIED
  • Ascenda
  • Ascenda's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Miners are like spinners, kill them and get rid of
  • Posts: 851
  • Thank you received: 92
  • Karma: -13
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by Ascenda.
Login or register to post a reply.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: Onion, Raifster123
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds
Top