Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Brother Alfred banning me for 14 days.

Brother Alfred banning me for 14 days. 8 years 7 months ago #187269

Ye so this is the story.I join the server like every other day thinking of what i can do,i decide to go for a drive and like always there is someone who tries to ruin it.this time someone wanted to steal my car killing me while i was driving.I wanted to drive and didn't want to wait 30 minutes to be able to drive my car again i decide to break NLR to get my car back.I made a f1 in that time 2.After i kill the guy and get my car back the mod tp's to me asking me whats wrong and you know doing he's job right.The guy starts lying and i had a rough day 2.And i absolutely lost my shit (sorry for my language).And then Alfred out of nowhere tp's me freezes me and without even asking what happened bans me for 14 days i mean ok i did go 2 far but really 14 days i didn't even have a warning that day i told the guy who killed me like 3 times trying to steal my car "I hope you die on cancer you fucking lying prick you are the reason why this server is going to shit " the part of server going to shit means like in everyone lies trying to get themselves out of a warning.After getting banned on cs go (My account got hacked and he used a hack on my account)the only thing i do is play on zarp and my own TTT server i hope you can atleast feel how it was for me this day remove the ban or something thanks anyways.
Attachments:
  • Sancho1314
  • Fresh Boarder
DH Sancho
The topic has been locked.

Brother Alfred banning me for 14 days. 8 years 7 months ago #187273

I am not buying any cars from now. i am afraid. please do not ban me

So if you said was right then 14 days ban is too far. And if there is a another story behind this then i love to know. where is alfred? plz tell us
  • D4rkrider
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by D4rkrider.

Brother Alfred banning me for 14 days. 8 years 7 months ago #187278

D4rkrider wrote:
I am not buying any cars from now. i am afraid. please do not ban me

So if you said was right then 14 days ban is too far. And if there is a another story behind this then i love to know. where is alfred? plz tell us
ALL RIGHT D4rkrider WE HOPE IT TRUS AND WE HOPE WE SEE THE REAL TRUS SOON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,??????????????
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305

Brother Alfred banning me for 14 days. 8 years 7 months ago #187298

Okay so I was there and dealing with your F1 before I had made my decision you proceeded to conduct your self in a highly inappropriate manner you deserve the ban it was on a highly sensitive subject.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002

Brother Alfred banning me for 14 days. 8 years 7 months ago #187299

You're lucky its only 2 weeks for a death threat, i'd perm ban you on the spot.
  • Slapy47
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX- DarkRP Admin - TTT Moderator - Teamspeak Staff
  • Thanks received: 479

Brother Alfred banning me for 14 days. 8 years 7 months ago #187306

Slapy47 wrote:

i used to do the same but i got a little bit softer, 5 weeks if i see anyone do a death threat
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

Brother Alfred banning me for 14 days. 8 years 7 months ago #187309

DeathRazor213 wrote:
Slapy47 wrote:

i used to do the same but i got a little bit softer, 5 weeks if i see anyone do a death threat
You're way too nice lol
  • Slapy47
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX- DarkRP Admin - TTT Moderator - Teamspeak Staff
  • Thanks received: 479
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wheatley

Brother Alfred banning me for 14 days. 8 years 7 months ago #187317

Death threat ? well i don't think that i would consider this a death threat.Its like saying hope you burn in hell or something.And come on tell me you never had a bad day and one guy comes and makes it even worse.Before judging me for one time losing my self control,when is the last time you said something like this.And i was told even worse things on zarp,12 year old kids calling me the N word.And back to the death threat Isn't a death threat when you go up to someone and say i will kill you or something like that ? In any other case i would also like to say this to the mods and other admins when you are like legit playing on zarp and you are the only admin/mod, do your freaking job not like you are admin/mod just so you can deliver justice for yourself.I wanted to say this for a long time so i thought this is the perfect time i was on the server last night mad RDM,NLR and other rules being disrespected and the mod is driving in hes car around while there is 4 f1's coming in a minute.He even decided to troll me by not letting me pass while blocking the road with hes car i come out kill him he tp's back and freezes me.And i just think to myself wooow ok this is what Zarp staff has come to.I know old staff like DJ Ben and others who were like doing there jobs how they need to be done and now you get banned for swearing one time ?.Cool
  • Sancho1314
  • Fresh Boarder
DH Sancho

Brother Alfred banning me for 14 days. 8 years 7 months ago #187384

Sancho1314 wrote:
And then Alfred out of nowhere tp's me freezes me and without even asking what happened bans me for 14 days i mean ok i did go 2 far but really 14 days i didn't even have a warning that day i told the guy who killed me like 3 times trying to steal my car "I hope you die on cancer you fucking lying prick you are the reason why this server is going to shit "
without even asking what happened
I dont need to ask what happened, cause its just not right to say that.. its plain stupidity and could harm the person or persons around, maybe make them cry aswell.
14 days i didn't even have a warning that day
even tough you didnt get a warning you dont need to get a warning of this, you should use common sense before you do your acts. I could have given you a longer ban aswell.
  • Alfred Salty
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I have to carry Klaprefot in every game i play
  • Thanks received: 46
EX SSRP Admin - Resigned Deathrun Moderator - Revolt Owner

Brother Alfred banning me for 14 days. 8 years 7 months ago #187385

"Oh no guy he said something bad over the internet! He should be BANNED INSTANTLY"

Absolutely pathetic. I cannot believe ANYONE can be this ignorant.

Also people don't seem to understand that wishing cancer upon someone (as inappropriate as it is,) is NOT a death threat.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by exrobite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wheatley, Sancho1314

Brother Alfred banning me for 14 days. 8 years 7 months ago #187388

i will be responding to your appeal have talked to Alfred and we have decided to DENY this appeal as what you said was really rude and really uncalled for and that is a death threat so you lucky you were not banned for longer. i hope you learn from this ban and think about what you say . feel free to re apply in two weeks

have a nice day and enjoy your stay here at zarp

-lockplease
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

Brother Alfred banning me for 14 days. 8 years 7 months ago #187435

Luan wrote:
i will be responding to your appeal have talked to Alfred and we have decided to <em>DENY </em>this appeal as what you said was really rude and really uncalled for and that is a death threat so you lucky you were not banned for longer. i hope you learn from this ban and think about what you say . feel free to re apply in two weeks

-lockplease
1. This isn't an appeal, as it's in the SSRP subforum.
2. IT'S NOT A FUCKING DEATH THREAT. Wishing cancer upon someone is not a death threat. Do you want me to explain what cancer is for you? Cause I can tell you, it's not guaranteed death.
3. Alfred should've grown a pair. Someone said that they wanted him to get cancer, over the internet, and it's a 2 week ban. I'm sorry, but that did anything BUT help the situation, and it should've been handled better, I think the ban should be shortened, if not removed and replaced with a warn.
4.Luan wrote:
feel free to re apply in two weeks
It's a two week ban. GG.
5.Luan wrote:
<em>DENY</em>
HTML =/= BBcode.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by SorIe.

Brother Alfred banning me for 14 days. 8 years 7 months ago #187441

ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Nerdlord wrote:
Luan wrote:
i will be responding to your appeal have talked to Alfred and we have decided to <em>DENY </em>this appeal as what you said was really rude and really uncalled for and that is a death threat so you lucky you were not banned for longer. i hope you learn from this ban and think about what you say . feel free to re apply in two weeks

-lockplease
2. IT'S NOT A FUCKING DEATH THREAT. Wishing cancer upon someone is not a death threat. Do you want me to explain what cancer is for you? Cause I can tell you, it's not guaranteed death.
3. Alfred should've grown a pair. Someone said that they wanted him to get cancer, over the internet, and it's a 2 week ban. I'm sorry, but that did anything BUT help the situation, and it should've been handled better, I think the ban should be shortened, if not removed and replaced with a warn.
4.Luan wrote:
It's a two week ban. GG.
5.Luan wrote:
<em>DENY</em>
HTML =/= BBcode.

Right first Nerdlord calm the fuck down and second you might not ban somone for that and TBH I probably wouldn't either but ZARP doesn't tolerate it and it is the admins decision.
I am aware that it is the admins decision, but you could obviously see that this person was just angry and needed a bit of time to calm down, which Alfred obviously wasn't giving him. By banning him instantly, he did nothing other than punish someone for getting mad and reacting badly, which will have escalated his anger even further. This is an example of a situation being dealt with badly.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

Brother Alfred banning me for 14 days. 8 years 7 months ago #187447

ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Nerdlord wrote:
ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Nerdlord wrote:
Luan wrote:

-lockplease
4.Luan wrote:
It's a two week ban. GG.
5.Luan wrote:
<em>DENY</em>
HTML =/= BBcode.

Right first Nerdlord calm the fuck down and second you might not ban somone for that and TBH I probably wouldn't either but ZARP doesn't tolerate it and it is the admins decision.
I am aware that it is the admins decision, but you could obviously see that this person was just angry and needed a bit of time to calm down, which Alfred obviously wasn't giving him. By banning him instantly, he did nothing other than punish someone for getting mad and reacting badly, which will have escalated his anger even further. This is an example of a situation being dealt with badly.

Well when you join the server you agree to having "read" the rules and in those rules it states that's not allowed, So it was his own fault and what you are basically saying is someone can break any rule because they are angry and we have to give them time to calm down, Well no that not how it works
No, I'm not saying he's allowed to break rules if he's angry. What I'm saying is that Alfred should've talked through what he did wrong with him calmly, so he could give him some time, then let him know of the punishment he's getting. Not instaban him.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

289 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun