Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156010

@Kingpin and Jugger

Please add me on steam here to start in our boot camp program. This will last over several days and the grades you receive will ultimately go into your application discussion. If you have any questions or concerns. PM me. The training schedule will be sent to you as soon as possible.

Welcome to the Boot Camp Program
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin
The topic has been locked.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156031

was i accepted or what cause 2 times my application has been skipped over
  • Kiltus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156033

Kiltus wrote:
The previous post was a boot camp acceptance not main gang.
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156035

Kingpin wrote:
<em>Kingpins M.A.D M.E.N GANG APP</em>

Details:

What is your Steam name? My steam name is Kingpin

What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/Lynxxxxxx/

How old are you? 13

Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? Sorry i don't know it but i''m from Australia

How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible)
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/KingPin/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 - Sorry just getting back into ZARP and haven't been able to connect to Server 2 because of bugs :/

How active are you and at what time are you usually on? I am very active i play about 3-4 hours a week day 8 -10 a weekend on
holidays which i currently am i play as long as i feel like, and I'm usually on like early morning for UK.

How much money do you have on ZARP? 14 Million and rising very fast
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?
Yes 3 Milkors 2 M202 2 Matador 2 RPG 4 TIMED C4 Defib attempting to get a tux suit and i have every BP.

Gang Related:

What are your experiences with FPS games? I did play lots of COD but i just found boring i lay CS:GO alot i have like 500 hours which is about balanced with my GMOD hours.

Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible)
I would consider myself an average raider because, i lag a lot which adds difficulty too killing the people i'm raiding but i do successfully raid 3/5 bases.

How would you describe your shooting skills? I would say my shooting is accurate but my lag makes me inaccurate because i live in Australia i lag more than most players but most of the time its not bad it feels normal but some times i get spikes.

Are you better at close or long range firing? I would say i prefer long range but i'm even with both and would kill a person just as fast with long and close range fights.

Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible) I'm not the best builder but if i do need to make a base i can get it done and have enough defense to last, but building isn't my strong suit i prefer raiding

Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). I think i would like to go through it mainly for the base building and defending sections the rest i think i am fine with.

Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). I was in The Strangers I was kicked for inactivity, i was in Harper family and left because i didn't like it was recently in Stooki Squad but it is now quite dead so i left right now i'm in The Savages a new gang i joined.

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? I think i should be chosen because im loyal and trust worthy and if i give my word i give my word. I have lots of money and supplies to raid bases i know lots of the gang members not closely but as occasional raiding partners. I'm pretty rich and well known on the server but im also a good raider this is why i think i would be good for the gang

Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason Because im a loyal person and if i give my word i give my word and will not back stab anyone in the gang no matter what the circumstance is and i will help build bases defend bases and raid bases, i wont back stab because i want to be in this gang i will commit fully to make this gang the most powerful!

<em>Thank you for reading sincerely - Kingpin

P:S SORRY JOHHNY FOR DOING WHATEVA MADE U HATE ME :3
</em>

I hate you for applying for the Brotherhood of Twats and calling us: "Mad Minges"

-Support
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156046

Details:
What is your Steam name? [Z] Buzz [M4H] [NL]
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071510881
How old are you? 17
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? Netherlands. GMT +1.
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible)
S1 www.gametracker.com/player/%5BZ%5D%20Buz...arpgaming.com:27015/
S2 www.gametracker.com/player/%5BZ%5D%20Buz...arpgaming.com:27025/
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? I dont really pick a schedule, when i come online im most of the time basing to get some money for a pretty long time like 5-6 hours
How much money do you have on ZARP? 1.5 Mil
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? F2000. and i dont know if you count a Defib and a Booster Printer BP

What are your experiences with FPS games? Lets see i got on all cods combined like 2000 hours, BF4 like 200-300 Hours. Arma 2 Dayz Mod like 1000-2000 Hours. Gmod 500 Hours. Killing floor, L4D2, Godmode. Dayz, BF3, CSGO 130 Hours, Borderlands 2. So i have played alot and i mean ALOT of FPS Games.
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) No, Im not really the best raider, im more likely to defend then raid, but lets say im more of the Meatshield when we need to raid :D
How would you describe your shooting skills? 6-10, compared to others its not the best, but its not like i cant hit a target from across the street.
Are you better at close or long range firing? Close firing, lets say a 1v1 i might be possible to win a long range fight but im way better at close then at long, (That is why i rather want to defend then to raid)
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible), Not yet. I need to learn how to use the precision tool first :P
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info) I think so cause ofcourse im not the best person, there are way better people out there so you wanna check ofcourse if im good enough to join MM
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). I have only been in Brotherhood before this, Ive been in the gang like 3-4 weeks. Reason for leaving is that i wanna try out a different gang. im not sure of myself but i dont feel really in place by BH so i wanna try out MM.
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? Well multiple people of the gang can trust me like: Kitty, Scorp. Bilbo, Hellforce and Wallcop
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason. First i dont really backstab a gang, and when i leave it will be with a good reason. Im not just gonna do like hey BH is better Cya guys, im not that kind of guy. Im sure you can trust me and you can ask Scorp or Kitty when kitty comes back from camping to ask if they can trust me or not.
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
  • Thanks received: 129

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156057

Wallcop wrote:
Kiltus wrote:
The previous post was a boot camp acceptance not main gang.

ok ty
  • Kiltus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156060

Same with my app? Can I get msg'd about this?
  • Speedy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 29

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156070

@BuzzM4H

Please add me on steam here to start in our boot camp program. This will last over several days and the grades you receive will ultimately go into your application discussion. If you have any questions or concerns. PM me. The training schedule will be sent to you as soon as possible.

Welcome to the Boot Camp Program

Note:
Boot Camp/ Training does NOT mean you have been accepted to the gang. The bootcamp is an external free service provided by M.A.D. M.E.N. that can aid your application. In bootcamp, trainees are NOT given membership into the gang.
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Wallcop.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156138

Details:
What is your Steam name?paddymaxwell
What is your Steam Profile link:Steam
How old are you?14
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT?England and +1 hour
How much time do you have on ZARP? S1 S2
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? 4:30-10:30/11 usually.
How much money do you have on ZARP?6.1
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?RPG,Milkor and matador.

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games?I am silver elite in CS:GO and i play with kapijam.
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible)Yes because I feel that i have a good shot and could help alot in raids with the gang.
How would you describe your shooting skills?I think i have a sharp shot in dark RP and do not have many weaknesses.
Are you better at close or long range firing?Close
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible)i would class myself as a good builder as i can make good bases and alot of people like to buy them!
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info).Nope.
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s).Yes, DBS, Strangers and The Crips.
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line?I will be a good advantage to the gang as i have a good shot and will be good at protecting bases and raiding. When i am raiding i am not afraid to take out special weapons. I have not been in many gangs as i have stayed loyal to the gangs i have been in. i am a moderator so this shows i know the rules well.I am nealry always RPing so I would try to be on if we were basing or raiding and would be able to help out alot with both things. I think you should also choose me as I would also spend money for the gang e.g Buy special weapons or add money to funds.
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason.I have stayed loyal to gangs and would always take one for the gang.I also have based with you and did not backstab then. I have also owned my own gang and know its annoying to get backstabbed. I like to be respected in RP and i think backstabbing is not the best way to show my own respect to other gamers.
Thanks for looking at my app!
  • Paddy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex-SSrpAdmin
  • Thanks received: 14
SSRP Ex-admin
============================================================

-If you need me Add me on Steam-
The following user(s) said Thank You: JBirksy

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156151

thankyouu!
JBirksy wrote:
Paddy is a very skillful player who knows alot about gmod nd is in good at any combat. He is loyal and very active as a mod so from me its a MASSIVE.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Paddy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex-SSrpAdmin
  • Thanks received: 14
SSRP Ex-admin

-If you need me Add me on Steam-
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Paddy.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156154

Hello, i posted my app 2 days ago and no one responded to it,
If anyone wants to see it its on page 5.
page 5.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156170

Speedy & Nutzu3650XL, have been Accepted into the M.A.D. M.E.N. everyone else has been Denied.
Exrobite has been promoted to VeteranThief for proving to us that he's a minge good and trusted raider.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156193

Details:
What is your Steam name? DPT(Jack)
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115879798/

How old are you? 16

Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? I’m from the UK and GMT+1:00

How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) Server 1

How active are you and at what time are you usually on? I’m usually on at 3’oclock or 1’oclock on a weekend for a couple of hours

How much money do you have on ZARP? I currently have 6mill

Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? yes, I own a RPG

Gang Related:
What job/role are you looking to apply for? I am looking to apply for [M] Mercenary (Average Killer)

What are your experiences with FPS games? I play some fps games but I’m not obsessed with them I play games like Cod and css (I have played some csgo)

Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) no, I would consider myself to be an average raider

How would you describe your shooting skills? I am fairly accurate at short range and I’m not a bad shot at long range

Are you better at close or long range firing? Im fairly accurate at short and long range but I prefer to shoot at close range

Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible) I’m an average builder but if I work at It I could build a pretty good base

Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). No, I don’t think I need to join the boot camp, but I may later choose to join

Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). I have been in a few gangs including xlavoure (which I’m currently in and have been in for a few weeks), Drug money(I was in drug money for a long time) and jaja( i was only in jaja for a couple of days)

Why should we choose you instead of the next person waiting in line? I think you should choose me as I am very active and will do as much as I can to help out the gang and people in the gang (even if it’s something like that they don’t have any money and they would like to lend some and give it back later), also I try to be as useful as I can in base and in raids. Another reason I think you should choose me is that I’m trustworthy and will not go against the gang or anybody in the gang.

Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason I think you should trust me as I am looking for a good gang with active people and people that base/raid and will not leave unless I’m told otherwise, also I think you should choose me because try and look for a gang I can stay in without being bored and turned on by other members.
  • DPT.Jack1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by DPT.Jack1.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156232

Details:
What is your Steam name? Oliverknaggs
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/27915383
How old are you? I'm age 10
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? England Monday, 29 June 09 : 05 : 42 pm (GMT + 1:00)
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) 11000 Mins + GameTraker Dosn't Work For Me.
How active are you and at what time are you usually on?3:40 - 8:40
How much money do you have on ZARP? 5 Mil
Striker, 2 PKM's, Aera Strike.

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? Im sorry but i dont know what FPS games are?
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) Yes i am good at raiding [But Really Good With Launchers And PSG]
How would you describe your shooting skills? Decent For My Age About 8
Are you better at close or long range firing? I WOuld Say In The Middle
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible)Yes I Have Built This Base At The Ware Houses.
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). No Becuase I Would Be Great Being A Full Gang Member So I Can Get To Know More People Through Out The Community.
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). I Applyed For BrotherHood Got Denied And Then I Came To Your Loyal Gang And Applyed.
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? Becuase I Am A Loyal Freindly Person That Can Spread Pride And Leader Ship For Succesful Raids.
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason.
Becuase I Know A Few People In Your Gang And I Would Like To Enjoy My Time Here So I WOuld Be A Better Person And Be Freinds.

I Hope You Accept Me

ITS YA BOiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii : Ollys Mod. xD
  • Knaggzy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex SSRP Moderator
  • Thanks received: 45

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156234

ollyboy123456 wrote:
<em>Details:</em>
What is your Steam name? Oliverknaggs
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/27915383
How old are you? I'm age 10
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? England Monday, 29 June 09 : 05 : 42 pm (GMT + 1:00)
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) 11000 Mins + GameTraker Dosn't Work For Me.
How active are you and at what time are you usually on?3:40 - 8:40
How much money do you have on ZARP? 5 Mil
Striker, 2 PKM's, Aera Strike.

<em>Gang Related:</em>
What are your experiences with FPS games? Im sorry but i dont know what FPS games are?
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) Yes i am good at raiding [But Really Good With Launchers And PSG]
How would you describe your shooting skills? Decent For My Age About 8
Are you better at close or long range firing? I WOuld Say In The Middle
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible)Yes I Have Built This Base At The Ware Houses.
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). No Becuase I Would Be Great Being A Full Gang Member So I Can Get To Know More People Through Out The Community.
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). I Applyed For BrotherHood Got Denied And Then I Came To Your Loyal Gang And Applyed.
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? Becuase I Am A Loyal Freindly Person That Can Spread Pride And Leader Ship For Succesful Raids.
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason.
Becuase I Know A Few People In Your Gang And I Would Like To Enjoy My Time Here So I WOuld Be A Better Person And Be Freinds.

<em>I Hope You Accept Me

ITS YA BOiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii : Ollys Mod. xD </em>

Wait 1 week.
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156322

Details:
What is your Steam name?Kiltus

What is your Steam Profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kiltus

How old are you?13

Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT?UK

How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) www.gametracker.com/player/Kiltus/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/

How active are you and at what time are you usually on?midday

How much money do you have on ZARP?20mil

Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?rpg milkor x2 matador minigun f2000x5 area strike x1 striker 12 x1

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games?i used to play alot of call of duty and i play csgo alot i have 800hours on that i also have 800 hours on gmod

Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible)yes i owuld say im pretty good at raiding

How would you describe your shooting skills?about 7 out of 10

Are you better at close or long range firing?close range

Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible)kinda i have seen alot better i have some base dupes which are pretty good but not the best

Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info).yes because i would like to learn better base building tips

Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s).eta was in it for like 1month then everyone in it became inactive so i left then the crips and the leader sold the gang so i left was in it for 1week xlavore then left cause i got kidnaped by a gang member was part of it for 2days

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line?because im pretty active i like playing on zarp and i love raiding

Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason.because i like mario and hellforce who are also in the gang and i need a gang i wouldent see a reason to backstab the gang at all i also based with hell force and some other members of M.A.D M.E.N gang on friday i think i also have been trying not to kill M.A.D M.E.N members and not to raid them i also was raiding and stuff with walter white

[Btw johnny i got u new RPG-7 I'm sorry about killing you yesterday]
  • Kiltus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Kiltus. Reason: changing the money cause i got more

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156338

I see where you are coming from at first i thought you guys where the people who started the fights but after gamer guy scammed me 1mil and a couple of them backstabbed and betrayed killing me with a matador out i said fuck you to them got warned for disrespect and am non your side.
So sorry for calling you Minges but the minges are in the hood of twats

@Scorpion
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "All of them stars have a reason" R.I.P Gustav Åhr
  • Thanks received: 94
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Kingpin.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156393

Details:
What is your Steam name? Exrobite

What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/exrobitetr

How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide game tracker links if possible) About 300 hours total, not including before GT started which is when I played most.

On what server are you most active on? |SSRP #1

How active are you and at what time are you usually on? 4-9 British time

How much money do you have on ZARP? 600k

Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Defib, F2k, Molotov BP, Printer Booster BP.

Gang Related:
What job/rank are you applying for? Gang Informant

Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank? Well, I can be very well organised when I want to be, I could probably create a spreadsheet which (when I get a full list of everyone in the gang,) could be used to compare gamtimes, track people on holiday, etc.

The job of Informant does not require a plethora of heavy weapons, it only requires a proficiency in being organised, and actively tracking. I feel I'm good for that kind of thing.

Also, I'd like to think I'm pretty trusted in the gang. I may've been here a short while but I've raided with the owners, and been promoted. I want to take that promotion a step further to a position where I can give back to the gang, not just take an extra cut from a raid.

Are you better at close or long range?
Short, long, it is irrelevant to the job.

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line?
I don't see many applicants for this job ^^

Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job?
Because I'm a mod, I haven't slacked off / abused that job yet, so I hope that shows a good indication of how I'll treat my gang job ^^

Ty for reading, Here's an example of another spreadsheet I've already made:

• exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156409

Promotion
Details:

What is your Steam name? : Bilbo Swaggins
What is your Steam Profile link: My steam link
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide game tracker links if possible) Over 600 hours. Server One, Server Two
On what server are you most active on? Server One, But after the new map Rockford i've started to come more active there as i like that map alot.
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? Im on all the time, i got no real "zones" now its summer for me for the next two months so im going to be on for atleast 3-4 hours + a day depending on the wheater.
How much money do you have on ZARP? $106.525.935. (As of 30/6/15 10:50 GMT +1) Over $100 Million in-game cash.
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? I've got Forty Five Rpgs, Seven Orbital Strikes, Two M202's, One Matador, One milkor and Five Thunderguns. Im looking to buy more Milkors, and i got 5 thunderguns blueprints ready to be crafted when i need one.

Gang Related:

What job/rank are you applying for? Supervisor
Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank? I have previous leadership skill from two gangs called "Dragonbladesoldiers" and "The Brotherhood" some of the work can be found here DBS, Bhood I believe i am also qualified for this position because i am a born leader. When the gang uses to raid i am the one who goes in charge and tells everyone the "master" plan, I also believe i am a good leader because of in real life i am a Captain for my football team and i dont hesitate making decisions when its needed to be done fast. I am also very loyal to my gangs, ive never been in other gangs than Dragong blade soldiers, The brotherhood and M.A.D M.E.N. The reason that i am not in those gangs is that the leader of DBS left and The brotherhood kicked me for a little misunderstanding.
Are you better at close or long range? I prefer close range, but i can work very well at long range aswell.
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line? Because of my qualification, activity, leadership, loyality and moral in the gang.
Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job? It would be very hard for me to slack off at any role in the gang, for me its just natural helping out and taking control over situations.
  • Bilbo Swaggins
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • -snip-
  • Thanks received: 413
Highest ever SSRP F1 count: 1162 in 7 days

Ex - Staff Team Motivator

Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Bilbo Swaggins.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 8 months ago #156514

-Support KingPin Tryed To Car Jack Me Diserpecting And Not letting Me Riad With Him
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 288
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

193 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40