Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #155513

Exrominem wrote:
The Buttocks Family would like to announce that we have secured an alliance with this wonderful gang.

All hail the Butt. The Mad Butt.

#WhatWhatInTheButt
What are you on about? We don't do allies, we just have it up there for a sexy design ;)
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
The topic has been locked.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #155518

Details:
What is your Steam name? Exrobite
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/exrobitetr
How old are you? 15
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? UK
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) 300 hours+, not inc before gametracker started recording time
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? Very active and 4-10PM
How much money do you have on ZARP? 2.1m at time of answer
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Milkor, RPG, F2K, Defib

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? Started with TF2, CSGO, Gmod, you know, the usual
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) Good with a sniper, good at spraying too, which is mostly what this server requires ^^

How would you describe your shooting skills?
Either really good or meh depending on my mood.

Are you better at close or long range firing?
Long range

Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible)
No

Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info).
No

Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s).
Brotherhood, about half a year on and off, The Cult, about 2 months. Left because I got bored and they offered me little.

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line?
Because I'm:
Friendly
An adequate aimer
Banter loving
Loyal
*Insert other qualities for a good guy here*

Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason.

This shows how loyal I was to BH:
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by exrobite.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #155522

Exrominem wrote:
Details:
What is your Steam name? Exrobite
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/exrobitetr
How old are you? 15
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? UK
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) 300 hours+, not inc before gametracker started recording time
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? Very active and 4-10PM
How much money do you have on ZARP? 2.1m at time of answer
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Milkor, RPG, F2K, Defib

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? Started with TF2, CSGO, Gmod, you know, the usual
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) Good with a sniper, good at spraying too, which is mostly what this server requires ^^

How would you describe your shooting skills?
Either really good or meh depending on my mood.

Are you better at close or long range firing?
Long range

No

Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info).
No

Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s).
Brotherhood, about half a year on and off, The Cult, about 2 months. Left because I got bored and they offered me little.

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line?
Because I'm:
Friendly
An adequate aimer
Banter loving
Loyal
*Insert other qualities for a good guy here*

Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason.

This shows how loyal I was to BH:

oh dont do it
*exrobite quits buttocks family*
oh my god
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #155526

Wheatley: Denied, needs more time in the gang to prove himself.
dat_innocent_guy: Denied, not known in the gang well enough.
Swag Wolf: Denied, needs more time in order to earn trust etc..
Exrominem: Accepted.

A few members have been kicked from the gang. Moreover we've decided to ban Jay from
basing/raiding with us for being too immature, specificaly a
"Cry baby". You'll be seeing more of this attitude for a few more meetings as we will be getting rid of the bad players in the gang.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #155540

Nutzu3650XL wrote:
Details:

What is your Steam name? - |Z| Nutzu3650XL
What is your Steam Profile link: - steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057391194/
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide game tracker links if possible) - 9431m S1 1584m S2 server1 server2
How old are you? ~16 years old
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? Romania, GMT+2
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? - I am really active in holidays, and normally active on schooldays. I usually play from 18:00 local time, and stay around 4-5 hours or more
How much money do you have on ZARP? ~11mil when writing this
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? - RPG, M202, PKM, Ares Shrike.

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? - I liked playing a lot of CS 1.6 and HL a while a go at internet cafes, and always loved old school FPSs like Serious Sam or Quake. I played some CS:GO and Payday2
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) - I am a somewhat moderate raider, but I am able to outsmart my opponents when raiding, gaining me the advantage. I am also able to obtain special weapons if needed.
How would you describe your shooting skills? My shooting skills are somewhat good I'd say, I am moderate in fighting at long range, but really good in close range.
Are you better at close or long range firing? - Close range
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible) I consider myself a really good builder and can build anything, IF I get the time and the mood to do it. I can't provide SS atm because I don't have many dupes in this PC and I'm not at home. I can show a few ingame if needed.
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). - I'm really unsure about this. I consider myself a good player, but will do if really needed.
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). I've been in the Brotherhood, which I've left to create... Umm. The Buttocks Family (or Le Buttcocks Family) with Exrominge.
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? I am a really good base defender and builder, I am patient and can stay long times in bases.
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason. - I am staff on this server, I have never stole from any of my gangmate's printers, I am not a scammer, and I am polite with everyone. I am never going to raid a gang memeber's base and I am never going to deny any of them from basing with me.

+support! Pls lord MadMen
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Soloman's MAD MEN Application 8 years 9 months ago #155586

What is your Steam name?-TheSeniorBunny(Soloman)
What is your Steam Profile link:- steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129511047/
How much time do you have on ZARP?- I have more that 250 Hours
On what server are you most active on?- I am most active on server one
How active are you and at what time are you usually on?i am pretty active when im not busy. im most active at 4pm - 10pm europe time
How much money do you have on ZARP?- i have $2,278,164
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?- i have made alot of weapons but i usualy sell them off

Gang Related:
What job/rank are you applying for? -Vanguard
Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank?- i elive myself quilified for this job because i spend most of my zarp time building and basing and with that comes a price of defence. i have had lots of experiance at defending bases and id like to do it with other players rather than just myself.
Are you better at close or long range?- i am better at closer range.
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line?- You should chose me because i am a very loyal person and i have played alot of garrys mod. i have experiance defending bases and dont hesitate to kill the player passing the kos line. i have also read the rules more than four times.
Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job?- you should trust me because i have chose a job id like to do and there might be other players wanting that job so if i slack of my job will be revoked from me and i wouldnt want that. i chose that job for a reason.

Thanks for taking the time reading my application i hope you accept me :)
  • Soloman
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #155604

Details:
What is your Steam name? Oliverknaggs
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/27915383
How old are you? 10
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? England
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) 11000 Minuites
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? Normally 2 - 3 hours and above each day.
How much money do you have on ZARP? Imma Get 4 - Boster Packs but now i got 1.7 mil
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Aera Strike, Pkm And Striker.

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? I dont know what FPS Means?
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) 7- 8
Example :
How would you describe your shooting skills? 7
Are you better at close or long range firing? Long Range [Really Good At Sniping]
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible) Yes
Example :
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). No becuase i am a good person Loyal And Freindly so I Would Like To Be With New People.
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). The 1st Rebel Forces [My Gang]
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? You should choose me becuase i am a good person loyal and freindly so I would like to be with new people.
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason. Becuase i have been serching for ages for good gang and i think your a good freindly one [Seeing as all the staff you got] And i think i would like to have fun and be loyal.
  • Knaggzy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex SSRP Moderator
  • Thanks received: 45

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #155652

Details:

What is your Steam name?: gilgil82

What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107002991/

How much time do you have on ZARP? like 25,000 mins because i have 2 more accounts if needed ill send you the trackers. just server 1 Im not active on server 2.
www.gametracker.com/player/gilgil82/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/

On what server are you most active on: server 1

How active are you and at what time are you usually on: Im 3-4 hours a day and now even more because of the summer vacation.

How much money do you have on ZARP: 40,000,000$

Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table: RPG, Milkor, Orb, Thundergun, Striker, Matador, M202, C4, Flash grenade, Special Sniper and Smoke grenade.

Gang Related:

What job/rank are you applying for: Supervisor

Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank?: I think i should be chosen because Im really friendly i know all the gang members
really good more then that my leader skills my RP skills are extremely good.

Are you better at close or long range? Im better in close range (Better in raids)

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line? You should choose me because my great RP skills, leader skills, im really friendly, and trust member by the gang.

Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job? Im admin on SSRP so i have power with trust and all the gang my friends ill not abuse to raid them or something else that can affect the gang.

TY for reading my application and have a nice day!!! :)
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #155683

Details:
What is your Steam name? My steam name is Speedy
What is your Steam Profile link: htttp://steamcommunity.com/ID/ItsFckingSpeedy
How old are you? Im 14, Mario Still Believes i'm 18.
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? GMT, Suffolk (+00:00)
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) I am playing ZARP everytime I am on GMOD and estimate that I have a few hundred hours on ZARP. Sometimes I have had different names but for the ones that I could find I have provided gametracker links.

Server 1 - Roughly 240 hours (maybe more - other names)
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BWGZ-JM%5DH...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Speedy/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BWGZ-JM%5D%...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 - Roughly 150 hours (although I think more due to profile names)

www.gametracker.com/player/Speedy/play.zarpgaming.com:27025/
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BWGZ-JM%5DH...arpgaming.com:27025/
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BWGZ-JM%5D%...arpgaming.com:27025/

Notice that it says that some of these accounts haven't played for a long time and that is due to a new steam account with GMOD which is the one I am currently using and have had my VIP transferred to this account.

How active are you and at what time are you usually on? I am usually playing ZARP all day, I have stayed up often overnight playing ZARP so sometimes on the weekend over 16 hours online. Generally on school days I can be on for about 4-8 hours depending on what I am doing on that day will make the amount of time I stay online differ.

How much money do you have on ZARP? 56m currently although I'm printing with MADMEN Daily So It should increase my balance over the long run extremely as I am trusted by many of the members including Mario and Jamie.
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Currently, weapons from the crafting table that I have are just defibs which are actually blue print craftables but whenever I need explosives I can ask Jamie and I am planning on buying back my explosive weapons after selling them to get more money. I think that now might be a good time to buy them back if I am going to join the gang.

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? I have been playing FPS Games since the age of 6 years old, playing some games like Star Wars Battlefront 2, Counter Strike Source and Global Offensive , and a lot of games from the Call of Duty franchise. I've now phased out of the COD fanboying and playing games such as Call of Duty AW etc and I am now playing 2 more strategic and skill based games such as Battlefield, CSGO. I am often playing CSGO with one of your members Jamie who as you may know sits around the LEM / Supreme ranks and would consider myself a quite strategic player. I am currently ranked around Gold Nova 3 but I haven't played CSGO for a while and I have become more skillful so don't let my rank deceive you.

Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) Yes I consider myself BTA, Most average raids will consist of a explosive and a yolo attempt, although finding main choke points and Morphine + Amphetamine Is a large increase to our successful raid chance. Usually it is just me and Jamie raiding as not many people in the brotherhood went raiding but we had a lot of successful raids but I think as a part of this gang I would become very strategic in raids and I would be able to help and aid other gang members in raiding and prove an a good attribute for the gang. I used to often raid bases such as KDG with Jamie and our gang Outsiders.

How would you describe your shooting skills? Personally I think I have a large range of ability when it comes to shooting, The right gun for the situation at hand, Im usally guns blazin' with the PSG Or a Craftable LMG as they are effective defenders to suppression fire. I have good capabilites of both long and short range combat and would not struggle with defending or raiding.

Are you better at close or long range firing? In my opinion, I'm good at both, I can defend and both raid at Mid-Long range as well as short range.
As Jamie said in his application we have made many good bases at our time of playing ZARP that were very hard to raid for the players at a time and I would consider myself a good builder and could see myself building and hosting bases for the MAD MEN gang. Most of our dupes were for Server 2 bank (when you were allowed to print in there) so I would love to be able to show you some but sadly the map has changed :(

Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang (Check Boot Camp section for more info).
Outsiders for around 5-6 Months, Brotherhood for Like a week (Then it fell) and I am now currently gangless. I would like to join MAD MEN and would stay in the gang for a long time.

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? I offer a large amount of experience behind my work and I'm always making an effort towards a Madman Base, I've had a personal Recognition from the user Jamie and some other members that I'm trusted and I'm able to work into the MADMEN Gang with fullest effect.

Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason. Well, I think Im already trusted by Many Members in the gang of MADMEN, Which hopefully increases my chance. I am always basing with Jamie a member of your gang and have helped him out by selling him printers etc. I have also been on full alert for when raiders are firing orbs or thunderguns at the base and I have whipped out a PSG and got ready to defend. I think that I would be a good attribute to the gang because of my defending abilites and many members such as Mario or Jamie will probably vouch for me that I will stay in the gang for a long time and not leave unless under certain circumstances e.g Gang is dead, no members etc. I think that with the authority and trust that I needed to own a gang that you can trust me that I know how to look after a base and how to raid them and aswell I can take a leading role when basing and give other players instructions when we are being raided.

Thank you for the opportunity to join this gang and I look forward to hearing to your response and considerations regarding my application.
Regards,
Speedy.

Recruited Via Walter White - Can Confirm
  • Speedy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 29
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Speedy.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #155707

Mad Minges.
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 96

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #155708

Glacial_Subzero wrote:
Mad Minges.

The Brotherhood of Twats.
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #155712

Details:
What is your Steam name? My steam name is Speedy
What is your Steam Profile link: htttp://steamcommunity.com/ID/ItsFckingSpeedy
How old are you? Im 14, Mario Still Believes i'm 18.
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? GMT, Suffolk (+00:00)
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) I am playing ZARP everytime I am on GMOD and estimate that I have a few hundred hours on ZARP. Sometimes I have had different names but for the ones that I could find I have provided gametracker links.

Server 1 - Roughly 240 hours (maybe more - other names)
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BWGZ-JM%5DH...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Speedy/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BWGZ-JM%5D%...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 - Roughly 150 hours (although I think more due to profile names)

www.gametracker.com/player/Speedy/play.zarpgaming.com:27025/
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BWGZ-JM%5DH...arpgaming.com:27025/
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BWGZ-JM%5D%...arpgaming.com:27025/

Notice that it says that some of these accounts haven't played for a long time and that is due to a new steam account with GMOD which is the one I am currently using and have had my VIP transferred to this account.

How active are you and at what time are you usually on? I am usually playing ZARP all day, I have stayed up often overnight playing ZARP so sometimes on the weekend over 16 hours online. Generally on school days I can be on for about 4-8 hours depending on what I am doing on that day will make the amount of time I stay online differ.

How much money do you have on ZARP? 56m currently although I'm printing with MADMEN Daily So It should increase my balance over the long run extremely as I am trusted by many of the members including Mario and Jamie.
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Currently, weapons from the crafting table that I have are just defibs which are actually blue print craftables but whenever I need explosives I can ask Jamie and I am planning on buying back my explosive weapons after selling them to get more money. I think that now might be a good time to buy them back if I am going to join the gang.

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? I have been playing FPS Games since the age of 6 years old, playing some games like Star Wars Battlefront 2, Counter Strike Source and Global Offensive , and a lot of games from the Call of Duty franchise. I've now phased out of the COD fanboying and playing games such as Call of Duty AW etc and I am now playing 2 more strategic and skill based games such as Battlefield, CSGO. I am often playing CSGO with one of your members Jamie who as you may know sits around the LEM / Supreme ranks and would consider myself a quite strategic player. I am currently ranked around Gold Nova 3 but I haven't played CSGO for a while and I have become more skillful so don't let my rank deceive you.

Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) Yes I consider myself BTA, Most average raids will consist of a explosive and a yolo attempt, although finding main choke points and Morphine + Amphetamine Is a large increase to our successful raid chance. Usually it is just me and Jamie raiding as not many people in the brotherhood went raiding but we had a lot of successful raids but I think as a part of this gang I would become very strategic in raids and I would be able to help and aid other gang members in raiding and prove an a good attribute for the gang. I used to often raid bases such as KDG with Jamie and our gang Outsiders.

How would you describe your shooting skills? Personally I think I have a large range of ability when it comes to shooting, The right gun for the situation at hand, Im usally guns blazin' with the PSG Or a Craftable LMG as they are effective defenders to suppression fire. I have good capabilites of both long and short range combat and would not struggle with defending or raiding.

Are you better at close or long range firing? In my opinion, I'm good at both, I can defend and both raid at Mid-Long range as well as short range.
As Jamie said in his application we have made many good bases at our time of playing ZARP that were very hard to raid for the players at a time and I would consider myself a good builder and could see myself building and hosting bases for the MAD MEN gang. Most of our dupes were for Server 2 bank (when you were allowed to print in there) so I would love to be able to show you some but sadly the map has changed :(

Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang (Check Boot Camp section for more info).
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). Outsiders for around 5-6 Months, Brotherhood for Like a week (Then it fell) and I am now currently gangless. I would like to join MAD MEN and would stay in the gang for a long time.

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? I offer a large amount of experience behind my work and I'm always making an effort towards a Madman Base, I've had a personal Recognition from the user Jamie and some other members that I'm trusted and I'm able to work into the MADMEN Gang with fullest effect.

Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason. Well, I think Im already trusted by Many Members in the gang of MADMEN, Which hopefully increases my chance. I am always basing with Jamie a member of your gang and have helped him out by selling him printers etc. I have also been on full alert for when raiders are firing orbs or thunderguns at the base and I have whipped out a PSG and got ready to defend. I think that I would be a good attribute to the gang because of my defending abilites and many members such as Mario or Jamie will probably vouch for me that I will stay in the gang for a long time and not leave unless under certain circumstances e.g Gang is dead, no members etc. I think that with the authority and trust that I needed to own a gang that you can trust me that I know how to look after a base and how to raid them and aswell I can take a leading role when basing and give other players instructions when we are being raided.

Thank you for the opportunity to join this gang and I look forward to hearing to your response and considerations regarding my application.
Regards,
Speedy.]

Will personally backup everything he has said, known him for 6 years, I even know his Steam password so I can definately trust this and would love to see him apart of the gang as he is a helpful and trustworthy player.
  • RocJamie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2
Ex - SSRP Moderator
Old Outsiders gang leader with Speedy.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #155732

Details:
What is your Steam name?Kiltus
What is your Steam Profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kiltus
How old are you?13
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT?UK
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) www.gametracker.com/player/Kiltus/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/
How active are you and at what time are you usually on?midday
How much money do you have on ZARP?16mil
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?rpg milkor x2 matador minigun f2000x5 area strike x1 striker 12 x1

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games?i used to play alot of call of duty and i play csgo alot i have 800hours on that i also have 800 hours on gmod
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible)yes i owuld say im pretty good at raiding
How would you describe your shooting skills?about 7 out of 10
Are you better at close or long range firing?close range
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible)kinda i have seen alot better i have some base dupes which are pretty good but not the best
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info).no
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s).eta was in it for like 1month then everyone in it became inactive so i left then the crips and the leader sold the gang so i left was in it for 1week xlavore then left cause i got kidnaped by a gang member was part of it for 2days
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line?because im pretty active i like playing on zarp and i love raiding
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason.because i like mario and hellforce who are also in the gang and i need a gang i wouldent see a reason to backstab the gang at all i also based with hell force and some other members of M.A.D M.E.N gang on friday i thin k ialso have been trying not to kill M.A.D M.E.N membersand not to raid them i also was raiding and stuff with walter white
  • Kiltus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Kiltus.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #155839

Page looks great hope im accepted
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "All of them stars have a reason" R.I.P Gustav Åhr
  • Thanks received: 94
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Kingpin. Reason: mis spelled great

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #156005

Details:
What is your Steam name? Jugger
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094046020/
How old are you? 15
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? BST
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) + 100 hours
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? 10 hours
How much money do you have on ZARP? 28 mil
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? milkor and orb

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? Its Gmod Were talking aBOUT
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) Yes
How would you describe your shooting skills? Average
Are you better at close or long range firing? Both
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible) Middle
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). Yes
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). (None) Never Been In a Gang Im normally a solo man
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? WEll u shouldn't we should get accepted at the same time
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason. Nope Im A very loyal and trust worthy guy Who would never betray anyone or anything like that i just love playing with other people in gang and raiding with them basing
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 288

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #156010

@Kingpin and Jugger

Please add me on steam here to start in our boot camp program. This will last over several days and the grades you receive will ultimately go into your application discussion. If you have any questions or concerns. PM me. The training schedule will be sent to you as soon as possible.

Welcome to the Boot Camp Program
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #156031

was i accepted or what cause 2 times my application has been skipped over
  • Kiltus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #156033

Kiltus wrote:
was i accepted or what cause 2 times my application has been skipped over
The previous post was a boot camp acceptance not main gang.
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #156035

Kingpin wrote:
<em>Kingpins M.A.D M.E.N GANG APP</em>

Details:

What is your Steam name? My steam name is Kingpin

What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/Lynxxxxxx/

How old are you? 13

Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? Sorry i don't know it but i''m from Australia

How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible)
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/KingPin/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 - Sorry just getting back into ZARP and haven't been able to connect to Server 2 because of bugs :/

How active are you and at what time are you usually on? I am very active i play about 3-4 hours a week day 8 -10 a weekend on
holidays which i currently am i play as long as i feel like, and I'm usually on like early morning for UK.

How much money do you have on ZARP? 14 Million and rising very fast
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?
Yes 3 Milkors 2 M202 2 Matador 2 RPG 4 TIMED C4 Defib attempting to get a tux suit and i have every BP.

Gang Related:

What are your experiences with FPS games? I did play lots of COD but i just found boring i lay CS:GO alot i have like 500 hours which is about balanced with my GMOD hours.

Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible)
I would consider myself an average raider because, i lag a lot which adds difficulty too killing the people i'm raiding but i do successfully raid 3/5 bases.

How would you describe your shooting skills? I would say my shooting is accurate but my lag makes me inaccurate because i live in Australia i lag more than most players but most of the time its not bad it feels normal but some times i get spikes.

Are you better at close or long range firing? I would say i prefer long range but i'm even with both and would kill a person just as fast with long and close range fights.

Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible) I'm not the best builder but if i do need to make a base i can get it done and have enough defense to last, but building isn't my strong suit i prefer raiding

Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). I think i would like to go through it mainly for the base building and defending sections the rest i think i am fine with.

Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). I was in The Strangers I was kicked for inactivity, i was in Harper family and left because i didn't like it was recently in Stooki Squad but it is now quite dead so i left right now i'm in The Savages a new gang i joined.

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? I think i should be chosen because im loyal and trust worthy and if i give my word i give my word. I have lots of money and supplies to raid bases i know lots of the gang members not closely but as occasional raiding partners. I'm pretty rich and well known on the server but im also a good raider this is why i think i would be good for the gang

Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason Because im a loyal person and if i give my word i give my word and will not back stab anyone in the gang no matter what the circumstance is and i will help build bases defend bases and raid bases, i wont back stab because i want to be in this gang i will commit fully to make this gang the most powerful!

<em>Thank you for reading sincerely - Kingpin

P:S SORRY JOHHNY FOR DOING WHATEVA MADE U HATE ME :3
</em>

I hate you for applying for the Brotherhood of Twats and calling us: "Mad Minges"

-Support
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #156046

Details:
What is your Steam name? [Z] Buzz [M4H] [NL]
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071510881
How old are you? 17
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? Netherlands. GMT +1.
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible)
S1 www.gametracker.com/player/%5BZ%5D%20Buz...arpgaming.com:27015/
S2 www.gametracker.com/player/%5BZ%5D%20Buz...arpgaming.com:27025/
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? I dont really pick a schedule, when i come online im most of the time basing to get some money for a pretty long time like 5-6 hours
How much money do you have on ZARP? 1.5 Mil
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? F2000. and i dont know if you count a Defib and a Booster Printer BP

What are your experiences with FPS games? Lets see i got on all cods combined like 2000 hours, BF4 like 200-300 Hours. Arma 2 Dayz Mod like 1000-2000 Hours. Gmod 500 Hours. Killing floor, L4D2, Godmode. Dayz, BF3, CSGO 130 Hours, Borderlands 2. So i have played alot and i mean ALOT of FPS Games.
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) No, Im not really the best raider, im more likely to defend then raid, but lets say im more of the Meatshield when we need to raid :D
How would you describe your shooting skills? 6-10, compared to others its not the best, but its not like i cant hit a target from across the street.
Are you better at close or long range firing? Close firing, lets say a 1v1 i might be possible to win a long range fight but im way better at close then at long, (That is why i rather want to defend then to raid)
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible), Not yet. I need to learn how to use the precision tool first :P
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info) I think so cause ofcourse im not the best person, there are way better people out there so you wanna check ofcourse if im good enough to join MM
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). I have only been in Brotherhood before this, Ive been in the gang like 3-4 weeks. Reason for leaving is that i wanna try out a different gang. im not sure of myself but i dont feel really in place by BH so i wanna try out MM.
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? Well multiple people of the gang can trust me like: Kitty, Scorp. Bilbo, Hellforce and Wallcop
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason. First i dont really backstab a gang, and when i leave it will be with a good reason. Im not just gonna do like hey BH is better Cya guys, im not that kind of guy. Im sure you can trust me and you can ask Scorp or Kitty when kitty comes back from camping to ask if they can trust me or not.
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
  • Thanks received: 129
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.774 seconds

142 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun