Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #157107

Details:
What is your Steam name?TheR3al_LJ
What is your Steam Profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131585647/
How old are you?14
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT?England GMT
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible)170+
How active are you and at what time are you usually on?4 30 3-2 hrs on a day
How much money do you have on ZARP?1.2 mill as just bought tux
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?No

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games?
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible)i am okay at raiding
How would you describe your shooting skills?6/10
Are you better at close or long range firing?close
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible)Im a decent builder
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info).YES
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s).yes brotherhood and because lots of people and friends have joinedmad men so yea
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line?Because why dont u chose both of us and have a bigger a better gand :)
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason.Because you can trust me i have never took money from printers or killed gang member or raided one
  • _Lj
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • :o
  • Thanks received: 77
The topic has been locked.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #157147

Details
What is your Steam name? TotallyNotHorik
What is your Steam Profile link: Press here!
How old are you? 16
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? The Netherlands and it's GMT +1:00
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible)
Server 1 - Click here
Server 2 - Click here
Total time: 221.1 hours in total. (obviously to be updated!)
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? I am really active right now, doing more f1's than RP'ing, but that's common sense, as I'm a mod. But I am active and I play in the evening!
How much money do you have on ZARP? 51K.. YES, This is low, but I can explain how this happened.
I basically did a drop party.. Why? No idea.
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Yes:
Thundergun
prox mine
Striker
PKM

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? I'm master guardian 1, so you can say that I'm a good FPS'er.
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) I'm a good raider! If you really need a vid, then I'll try to update this post :D!
How would you describe your shooting skills? Okay - ish. I'm not the best, but I'm also not the baddest!
Are you better at close or long range firing? Close, definetly!
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible) Yes I am. An example of a base is the one from me and paramontana!
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). Maybe the 1v1, but I control the rest!
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s).
-Cult -- Owner quitted
-Khalifa -- Never liked the gang (yep sorry :( )
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? As I can build good bases and I'm reliable!
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason.
- I was in a gang before and haven't got kicked for a backstab reason
- I'm a mod, you can trust me in general!

Thanks for reading
  • HorikDaBeast
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 30
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wheatley

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #157374

Kingpin;
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
I've seen you in game, You'r a cool guy.
+Support
  • erdemozor
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 10
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by erdemozor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kingpin

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #157414

Jack: Accepted as Hired Gun.
Kingpin: Accepted as Hired Gun.
Jugger: Accepted as Mercenary.
Bilbo: Accepted for promotion.
Jbrisky: Accepted for promotion.
Exrobite: Accepted for promotion.
Killer: Denied. Not gang material.
Ollyboy: Denied, wait a week.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by JohnnySmith.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #157898

JohnnySmith wrote:

Jack: Accepted as Hired Gun.
Kingpin: Accepted as Hired Gun.
Jugger: Accepted as Mercenary.
Bilbo: Accepted for promotion.
Jbrisky: Accepted for promotion.
Exrobite: Accepted for promotion.
Killer: Denied. Not gang material.
Ollyboy: Denied, wait a week.

i cri u missed my application again
  • Kiltus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #157924

Details:
What is your Steam name?Kiltus

What is your Steam Profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kiltus

How old are you?13

Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT?UK

How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) www.gametracker.com/player/Kiltus/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/

How active are you and at what time are you usually on?midday

How much money do you have on ZARP?20mil

Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?rpg milkor x2 matador minigun f2000x5 area strike x1 striker 12 x1

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games?i used to play alot of call of duty and i play csgo alot i have 800hours on that i also have 800 hours on gmod

Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible)yes i owuld say im pretty good at raiding

How would you describe your shooting skills?about 7 out of 10

Are you better at close or long range firing?close range

Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible)kinda i have seen alot better i have some base dupes which are pretty good but not the best

Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info).yes because i would like to learn better base building tips

Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s).eta was in it for like 1month then everyone in it became inactive so i left then the crips and the leader sold the gang so i left was in it for 1week xlavore then left cause i got kidnaped by a gang member was part of it for 2days

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line?because im pretty active i like playing on zarp and i love raiding

Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason.because i like mario and hellforce who are also in the gang and i need a gang i wouldent see a reason to backstab the gang at all i also based with hell force and some other members of M.A.D M.E.N gang on friday i think i also have been trying not to kill M.A.D M.E.N members and not to raid them i also was raiding and stuff with walter white
  • Kiltus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #157961

Kiltus wrote:
i cri u missed my application again

Sorry, I forgot to mention yours is on hold for the time being. Please do not apply anymore, we will let you know if you are accepted or denied soon.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #157962

i cri u missed wallcop's post.

Kiltus

Please add me on steam here to start in our boot camp program. This will last over several days and the grades you receive will ultimately go into your application discussion. If you have any questions or concerns. PM me. The training schedule will be sent to you as soon as possible.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #158114

Details: What is your Steam name? Bendereo but my SSRP name is evilstewie
1.What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/bendereo/

2.How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide game tracker links if possible) around 350 im 11th on the server 2 list

3.On what server are you most active on? both at the moment

4.How active are you and at what time are you usually on? im on most days at random times

5.How much money do you have on ZARP? 46724708

6.Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? I have 4 RPG 2 milkors 1 M202 1 matador 1 flashbang 6minigun 1 orbital 4 PKM 9 F2000 3 swords 2 mines 4 C4s

Gang Related:

1.What job/rank are you applying for? Thief

2.Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank? My raiding skills are above most players as its the only thing I do :)

3.Are you better at close or long range? Im great at all of them

4.Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line? My skill for my job is higher than most and I will do it to my fullest ability.

5.Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job? I really want to join so I wont slack off, also as a raider I need to raid to make money so no raiding no money simple

Thank you for reading and I hope you accepted me :)
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #158298

Details:
What is your Steam name?
sonotpro2000

What is your Steam Profile link:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164604252/

How old are you?

Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT?
uk

a think 100 to 200 hours

How active are you and at what time are you usually on?
im on every day but some days im not week days 4 to 7/8 week end when ever i can

How much money do you have on ZARP?
6.5 mil

Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?
a rpg and looking to get a milkor

Gang Related:
i use to play a lot of cod and battlefield and i have 548 hours on gmod

Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible)
i think a bit better

How would you describe your shooting skills?
average but im good at sniping

Are you better at close or long range firing?
i would say im in the middle k with close but a bit better at long

Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible)
i have some base dupes they are not the best but there are k

Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info).
no i dont think so

Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s).

stooki sq i dont know how long and when he sold the gang the new leader kicked me out and i dont know why but he did
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line?
i will help with gang raid and i will help with any thing else the gang needs help with

Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason
i dont like being back stabed cos i got back stabed before and i know what it feels like to be

thank u for your time :)
  • sonotpro2000
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #158467

[YouTube] Ollys Mod's MAD MEN Application !!!

Details:
What is your Steam name? Oliverknaggs
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/27915383
How old are you? 10
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? 11:19:21 BST Saturday, 4 July 2015
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) 12000 mins [Each Server]

Server 1 : www.gametracker.com/player/oliverknaggs/...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 : www.gametracker.com/player/oliverknaggs/...arpgaming.com:27025/

How active are you and at what time are you usually on? Every Day
How much money do you have on ZARP? 7 mil
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? 2 PKM's , Aera Strike ,Striker 12 and 2 F2000's

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? Im Sorry But I Dont Know What This Is.
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) 7 - 8
Are you better at close or long range firing? Decent [But Really Good With Sniper And Beniel]
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible) About 8 - 9
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). No Becuase I Would Love To be Part Of Your Gang.
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). None For A Long While.
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? Becuase I Would Be Succesful In All Raid Upon Your Gang And I Will Be As Loyal As I Can.
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason.
Becuase I Have No Over Choice Becuase Your Gang is So Good.
  • Knaggzy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex SSRP Moderator
  • Thanks received: 45

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #158774

Details:

What is your Steam name? MilankovNS94 (MTTM)

What is your Steam Profile link: STEAM_0:0:29133523

How old are you? 20.

Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? Serbia its Central European Standard Time = GMT+1

How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) over 10 000 minutes.
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/MilankovNS94%...arpgaming.com:27015/ (more active on server 1)

How active are you and at what time are you usually on? everyday, randomly i play over night and day both.

How much money do you have on ZARP? currently around 10 milion, i've spent on tuxedo,millionare title, and tons of guns

Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? had a milkor grenade launcher today but i lost it, will buy more of those

Gang Related:

What are your experiences with FPS games? been on pc since i was 3 years old, lots of FPS experience

Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) Honestly not the best but when i have a specific guns and tools, i am very good. (good at combat)

How would you describe your shooting skills? Very good. huge fps fan.

Are you better at close or long range firing? Close range.

Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible) i have a few base dupes, not the Best, but it provides great protection.

Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). Not really, i just got accepted for moderator, and i've been playing on ZARP for a very long time.
Here is the proof for that also zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...s-application#158732

Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). i was in tons of gangs before and owned few with a friends on ZARP.. ''The Brotherhood'' ''The Politicians'' ''The Gentleman'' i've just left few of those cuz gang members were inactive, and i was like the only one left in there.. and other gangs were just dominant like the MAD MEN at the moment, And i've stayed for a long time in a few gangs

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? I am a very active player, and i will gladly stay till the end with this gang!

Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason, i know already a few people from Mad Men and one of my friends is also applying to it and hopefully he will get accepted, i like being protected by gang and Mad Men is perfect for me if it stays active like it is at the moment, but i know it will cuz some of the most active people on the server are in, that's why i choose this gang. Active player needs active gang.
  • Milankov
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Birth of OVERPRICED
  • Thanks received: 48

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #158937

Job/Skill application:
Details:

What is your Steam name? erdemozor
What is your Steam Profile link: erdemozor
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide game tracker links if possible)
280+ Hours
On what server are you most active on? Server 1
Usually active in summer. And on around 8:00 am to 12:00 pm GMT+2. and sometimes past midnight.
How much money do you have on ZARP? 83 Million
Tux Suit, 2x RPG-7, 2x Mikor Mk1 GL, M134 Minigun, 2x Damascus Sword, Defibrilator,
2x F200 Rifle, 6x Ares Shrike, 7x PKM MG, 3x Striker12 and Timed C4.

Gang Related:
What job/rank are you applying for? Veteran Thief (Raider)
Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank?
I beleive I am qualified enough because;
I beleive I am a better then an average player when it comes to raiding a base,
I fit the requirements and also have raided many bases before.

Are you better at close or long range? I am definitely better at close range.
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line?
Because, I have been around from the day this gang was open.
Even before I was basing with Mario and other members that are now in high places in the gang.
And I think I would be more familiar then others.

Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job?
I am not a kind of abuser, I don't remember abusing a thing.
Besides I don't see why anyone would abuse, at last you get punished.
  • erdemozor
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 10
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by erdemozor.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #159090

CodComedyTJ wrote:
Details:
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang?
  1. Hitmen - Owner - 2 months - Disbanded after co-owner resigned.
  2. Brotherhood - Brother - 4 Months - Don't know what happened.
  3. Royal Guards - Member - N/A - Gang Disbanded.
I am pretty sure you got kicked from The Brotherhood because you stole lots of money from other members.
  • Wiz_Khalifa
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Former SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 286

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #159104

Details:

What is your Steam name?:
Lolilol

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032669610/

How old are you?

Croatia Gmt +2

I have a few months on zarp

Usually on around 10+ hours a day. Extremely active.

Currently 3 million because some mod tpd to my base and then raided me and destroyed like 11 mil worth of printers

Milkor, but I'm crafting more

=================================================================================

Gang Related:

Extremely experienced, mostly the only games I play.

Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider?
Absolutely, due to my experience with Zarp and SSRP and general FPS, I'm extremely experienced in raiding.

Accurate hedshots

Both

Are you a good builder?
Yes, I'm a pretty decend builder

Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?
No, I know and follow the rules, don't need building lessons due to my experience, extremely helpful with base defending, would be fun to do the 1v1 however I'm sure to see me in real battle will be a real test/example.

Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang?
Yes, I have been in The Dank Brotherhood

I have many positive sides, such as raiding with full equipment, keeping a eye on the base doors for

I think you know i wont backstab as this gang would enmie me and rek me everyday and every night. also i will donate alot of money if needed so why would i leave and you keep money.I am loyal love your gang members and want to achieve a lot in this gang. I want to rank up as much as possible making space for others and also showing my ability. I want to get to know admins and mods better than I do now. I love this gang and I even wrote on BIB's gang post that I'm leaving to join Mario's gang if nobody is active.
  • Barack Obama
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Yoink
  • Thanks received: 41
Im just vibin
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Barack Obama.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #159129

Details:
What is your Steam name?
meathead595

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072147205/

How old are you?
Classified info xD

UK

100+ Hours

Very active, 5pm-9pm weekdays 11am-10pm weekends

3.1mil

F2000 and could make thundergun when got 5mil

Gang Related:
Too many hours..... like 2000+ hours

Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible)
Yes i would, better than average by a little bit cause of my sniping and shotgun skills

Good, when people are raiding me, and there is three, i normally win. Except if they have rpg's then thats a different story

Both. But probs smg close range, but also very good at sniping. And with shotgun no one is going to kill me.

Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible)
Yeah, got 2 gang bases and making one atm. Sorry i got a youtube with a few timelapses but they were rushed.

Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info).
No.

I was in Stookies Squad but he left and now im in The Forsaken but i hate because there is like 2 people. But this one looks epic!

Because i used to be in stookies squad and ask stooki i was OP with a shotgun, he used to grenade launcher the door then i ran in with shotgun followed by sonotpro2000 etc.
Because i have nether left a gang except stookies sqaud because he destroyed that one.

Thank you so much for your time!
  • meathead595
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -EX Bhop Moderator-
  • Thanks received: 30

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Quotes:
Xseppe: What do we do now? Die?
meathead595: Yep
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by meathead595.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #159357

What is your Steam name? Wonky
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/Wonkyy/
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide game tracker links if possible) 100-200 [Other account and this account]

How active are you and at what time are you usually on? 8 hours a day
How much money do you have on ZARP? 4M.
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? RPG in my other account.

What job/rank are you applying for? Veteran Thief because i'm good raider.
Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank? I have a lot of experience in DarkRP and i have a lot of plan for raids.
Are you better at close or long range? Long <3
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line? Because i'm friendly player and i have good aim.
Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job? You can trust me because i promise to don't do that.
  • Wonky
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • unbothered
  • Thanks received: 574
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Wonky.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #159377

What is your Steam name? AloneBoss
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/AloneBoss
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide game tracker links if possible) 100-200 [Other account and this account]

How active are you and at what time are you usually on? 8 hours a day
How much money do you have on ZARP? 6M.
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? RPG in my other account.

What job/rank are you applying for? Veteran Thief because i'm good raider.
Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank? I have a lot of experience in DarkRP and i have a lot of plan for raids.
Are you better at close or long range? Long <3
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line? Because i'm friendly player and i have good aim.
Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job? You can trust me because i promise to don't do that.[/quote]
  • Nunu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 50

Coinflip Master

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #159406

HELLO MAD MEN,

Im here to request if you would kindly become allies with my gang: The Menaces we are a old gang and we are remaking it and hopefully it shall go big like before :)

Thank you for reading and I hope u accept this allieship
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #159460

Jugger: Denied, needs to improve shooting.
Menaces Alliance: Denied, needs to prove that gang is worthy of alliance?
HorikDaBeast: Accepted, as trial
skykiller233: On hold, get to know us more.
Wheatley: Accepted as VT
sonotpro2000: Denied, rushed app and not known.
TheR3al_LJ: Denied, get to know us more.
ollyboy123456: Not gang material.
MilankovNS94: Accepted.
erdemozor: Hold, raid with us more.
Ninja12: Denied, get to know us more.
meathead595: Denied, get to know us more.
wonky: Denied, need to lower recent punishments.
AloneBoss: Denied, need to get to know us more.
CodComedyTJ: Denied, rip.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walter HWITE, erdemozor
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

182 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47