Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #156322

Details:
What is your Steam name?Kiltus

What is your Steam Profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kiltus

How old are you?13

Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT?UK

How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) www.gametracker.com/player/Kiltus/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/

How active are you and at what time are you usually on?midday

How much money do you have on ZARP?20mil

Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?rpg milkor x2 matador minigun f2000x5 area strike x1 striker 12 x1

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games?i used to play alot of call of duty and i play csgo alot i have 800hours on that i also have 800 hours on gmod

Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible)yes i owuld say im pretty good at raiding

How would you describe your shooting skills?about 7 out of 10

Are you better at close or long range firing?close range

Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible)kinda i have seen alot better i have some base dupes which are pretty good but not the best

Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info).yes because i would like to learn better base building tips

Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s).eta was in it for like 1month then everyone in it became inactive so i left then the crips and the leader sold the gang so i left was in it for 1week xlavore then left cause i got kidnaped by a gang member was part of it for 2days

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line?because im pretty active i like playing on zarp and i love raiding

Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason.because i like mario and hellforce who are also in the gang and i need a gang i wouldent see a reason to backstab the gang at all i also based with hell force and some other members of M.A.D M.E.N gang on friday i think i also have been trying not to kill M.A.D M.E.N members and not to raid them i also was raiding and stuff with walter white

[Btw johnny i got u new RPG-7 I'm sorry about killing you yesterday]
  • Kiltus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Kiltus. Reason: changing the money cause i got more
The topic has been locked.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #156338

I see where you are coming from at first i thought you guys where the people who started the fights but after gamer guy scammed me 1mil and a couple of them backstabbed and betrayed killing me with a matador out i said fuck you to them got warned for disrespect and am non your side.
So sorry for calling you Minges but the minges are in the hood of twats

@Scorpion
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "All of them stars have a reason" R.I.P Gustav Åhr
  • Thanks received: 94
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Kingpin.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #156393

Details:
What is your Steam name? Exrobite

What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/exrobitetr

How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide game tracker links if possible) About 300 hours total, not including before GT started which is when I played most.

On what server are you most active on? |SSRP #1

How active are you and at what time are you usually on? 4-9 British time

How much money do you have on ZARP? 600k

Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Defib, F2k, Molotov BP, Printer Booster BP.

Gang Related:
What job/rank are you applying for? Gang Informant

Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank? Well, I can be very well organised when I want to be, I could probably create a spreadsheet which (when I get a full list of everyone in the gang,) could be used to compare gamtimes, track people on holiday, etc.

The job of Informant does not require a plethora of heavy weapons, it only requires a proficiency in being organised, and actively tracking. I feel I'm good for that kind of thing.

Also, I'd like to think I'm pretty trusted in the gang. I may've been here a short while but I've raided with the owners, and been promoted. I want to take that promotion a step further to a position where I can give back to the gang, not just take an extra cut from a raid.

Are you better at close or long range?
Short, long, it is irrelevant to the job.

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line?
I don't see many applicants for this job ^^

Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job?
Because I'm a mod, I haven't slacked off / abused that job yet, so I hope that shows a good indication of how I'll treat my gang job ^^

Ty for reading, Here's an example of another spreadsheet I've already made:

• exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #156409

Promotion
Details:

What is your Steam name? : Bilbo Swaggins
What is your Steam Profile link: My steam link
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide game tracker links if possible) Over 600 hours. Server One, Server Two
On what server are you most active on? Server One, But after the new map Rockford i've started to come more active there as i like that map alot.
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? Im on all the time, i got no real "zones" now its summer for me for the next two months so im going to be on for atleast 3-4 hours + a day depending on the wheater.
How much money do you have on ZARP? $106.525.935. (As of 30/6/15 10:50 GMT +1) Over $100 Million in-game cash.
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? I've got Forty Five Rpgs, Seven Orbital Strikes, Two M202's, One Matador, One milkor and Five Thunderguns. Im looking to buy more Milkors, and i got 5 thunderguns blueprints ready to be crafted when i need one.

Gang Related:

What job/rank are you applying for? Supervisor
Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank? I have previous leadership skill from two gangs called "Dragonbladesoldiers" and "The Brotherhood" some of the work can be found here DBS, Bhood I believe i am also qualified for this position because i am a born leader. When the gang uses to raid i am the one who goes in charge and tells everyone the "master" plan, I also believe i am a good leader because of in real life i am a Captain for my football team and i dont hesitate making decisions when its needed to be done fast. I am also very loyal to my gangs, ive never been in other gangs than Dragong blade soldiers, The brotherhood and M.A.D M.E.N. The reason that i am not in those gangs is that the leader of DBS left and The brotherhood kicked me for a little misunderstanding.
Are you better at close or long range? I prefer close range, but i can work very well at long range aswell.
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line? Because of my qualification, activity, leadership, loyality and moral in the gang.
Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job? It would be very hard for me to slack off at any role in the gang, for me its just natural helping out and taking control over situations.
  • Bilbo Swaggins
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • -snip-
  • Thanks received: 413
Highest ever SSRP F1 count: 1162 in 7 days

Ex - Staff Team Motivator

Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Bilbo Swaggins.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #156514

-Support KingPin Tryed To Car Jack Me Diserpecting And Not letting Me Riad With Him
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 289

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #156602

What is your Steam name? Syrax
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/#scrollTop=0
How old are you? 13 Mature for my age ^^
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? UK GMT+1:00
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible)
www.gametracker.com/player/I3eastProject...015/%20Minutes:%2022
www.gametracker.com/player/Syrax/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/

How active are you and at what time are you usually on? Everyday
How much money do you have on ZARP? 1.5 mil bought a car recently :P
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Sadly Not
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by narexa.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #156716

Yo johnny i added you on steam, i want to talk about business.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #156726

What is your Steam name? FerMinaLiT'
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097531261/
How old are you? 15
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? Turkey, GMT+2
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) like 150 hours
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? I recently finished my school term and now i'm on a long summer break which allows me to be more active on the server. I usually log on at morning to evening but most of the times i'm on from 12 to 5 and then i might join the server later on at night.
How much money do you have on ZARP? 1 million atm.
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? some blueprints

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? I am quite familiar with the Counter Strike series as i started playing it when i was 7 years old.Now, I am playing CS:GO with 1000+ hours
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) I would consider myself better than the average raider because I assume that I have the right equipment needed to perform a simple raid.
How would you describe your shooting skills? Pretty good as CS:GO and Garry's Mod share the same engine I feel that the games shooting mechanics are the same. I would rate myself a solid 7/10
Are you better at close or long range firing? I am good at long range shoots because i have some FPS problems to shoot close range firing
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible) ı usually build base for protect money printers and ı have some dp builts
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). If players are new to the server or the DarkRP in general the boot camp would be a great choice for them. And I think I have the right amount of knowledge of DarkRP to know what I am doing.
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? Yes ı was in gang named FuhDaPolis but gang members tells lies and i leave there
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? Because ı will never tell lies and never betray my friends, im always loyal to my leaders and i am fastlerner to lern their rules
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? because i know that feeling. Some of my friends were betrayed me and i was upset. So i promised to myself that i will never betray someone.
  • FerMinaLit
  • Fresh Boarder

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #156728

Details:
What is your Steam name? Jugger
What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094046020/
How old are you? 15
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? GMT
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) 200 + hours
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? 10 hours
How much money do you have on ZARP? 24 mil
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Mini gun M202 Rl Milkor Orb

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? Good
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) Average
How would you describe your shooting skills? 4/10 Good With PSG
Are you better at close or long range firing? Close
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible) Yes
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). Yes
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). Nope Im A Solo Man But Im Bored By Myself
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? Why Dont U choose Both Of Us Instead Of Just Me And Im Normally Alot TrustWorthy Than Other People
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason. I love mad men and all the memebers in it i have gain friendship in this gang and now i want to join i am very trustworth and loyal and never would betray

I Also Have My BootCamp Results:
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 289

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #156784

So this guy says that my F2000s are too expensive at 70k, so I went to his shop and found lockpick blueprints for 500k.

I believe I caught you NLRing the other day too. Before you hate, think about what I might say Johnny, but although I don't hate you, you can get on my nerves.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #156903

The Gamer Guy wrote:
So this guy says that my F2000s are too expensive at 70k, so I went to his shop and found lockpick blueprints for 500k.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #156921

Kingpins M.A.D M.E.N GANG APP

Details:

What is your Steam name? My steam name is Kingpin

What is your Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/Lynxxxxxx/

How old are you? 13

Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? Sorry i don't know it but i''m from Australia

Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/KingPin/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 - Sorry just getting back into ZARP and haven't been able to connect to Server 2 because of bugs :/

How active are you and at what time are you usually on? I am very active i play about 3-4 hours a week day 8 -10 a weekend on
holidays which i currently am i play as long as i feel like, and I'm usually on like early morning for UK.

How much money do you have on ZARP? 14 Million and rising very fast
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?
Yes 3 Milkors 2 M202 2 Matador 2 RPG 4 TIMED C4 Defib attempting to get a tux suit and i have every BP.

Gang Related:

What are your experiences with FPS games? I did play lots of COD but i just found boring i lay CS:GO alot i have like 500 hours which is about balanced with my GMOD hours.

Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible)
I would consider myself an average raider because, i lag a lot which adds difficulty too killing the people i'm raiding but i do successfully raid 3/5 bases.

How would you describe your shooting skills? I would say my shooting is accurate but my lag makes me inaccurate because i live in Australia i lag more than most players but most of the time its not bad it feels normal but some times i get spikes.

Are you better at close or long range firing? I would say i prefer long range but i'm even with both and would kill a person just as fast with long and close range fights.

Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible) I'm not the best builder but if i do need to make a base i can get it done and have enough defense to last, but building isn't my strong suit i prefer raiding

Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). I think i would like to go through it mainly for the base building and defending sections the rest i think i am fine with.

Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). I was in The Strangers I was kicked for inactivity, i was in Harper family and left because i didn't like it was recently in Stooki Squad but it is now quite dead so i left right now i'm in The Savages a new gang i joined.

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? I think i should be chosen because im loyal and trust worthy and if i give my word i give my word. I have lots of money and supplies to raid bases i know lots of the gang members not closely but as occasional raiding partners. I'm pretty rich and well known on the server but im also a good raider this is why i think i would be good for the gang

Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason Because im a loyal person and if i give my word i give my word and will not back stab anyone in the gang no matter what the circumstance is and i will help build bases defend bases and raid bases, i wont back stab because i want to be in this gang i will commit fully to make this gang the most powerful!

Thank you for reading sincerely - Kingpin

I just completed my boot camp -
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "All of them stars have a reason" R.I.P Gustav Åhr
  • Thanks received: 94

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #156978

@Kiltus

Please add me on steam here to start in our boot camp program. This will last over several days and the grades you receive will ultimately go into your application discussion. If you have any questions or concerns. PM me. The training schedule will be sent to you as soon as possible.

Note:
Boot Camp/ Training does NOT mean you have been accepted to the gang. The bootcamp is an external free service provided by M.A.D. M.E.N. that can aid your application. In bootcamp, trainees are NOT given membership into the gang.

Welcome to the Boot Camp Program
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #157078

What is your Steam name? skykiller233
What is your Steam Profile link:http: //steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198167453140/
How old are you? 14
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? UK
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible) 230 hours
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? 5 pm to like 10 pm week days week ends 4 hours
How much money do you have on ZARP? 8 mill
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? matadooor and 2xrpgs

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? good
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) yes good raider in groups of 4
How would you describe your shooting skills? good i played a lot of cs go
Are you better at close or long range firing? long
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible)im ok i can build good bais
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info) none
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s). legacy , 1 mouth everbody left well my friends did
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? because ill help the gang out when i can
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason. because a lot of my friends are in this gang plus its a good gang also i dont leave gangbecause its just unfair if my gang need me
  • skykiller233
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 23
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by skykiller233.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #157104

Wheatley's Application to Be Promoted to Veteran Thief

What is your Steam name?
|Z|Wheatley
What is your Steam Profile link:
www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102349774/
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide game tracker links if possible)
4500 mins+
On what server are you most active on?
Server 1
How active are you and at what time are you usually on?
6 PM GMT - 9 PM GMT
How much money do you have on ZARP?
$23,360,610
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?
RPG X 5, Matador X 2, Milkor X 2, Thundergun X 1, Damascus Sword X 1, M202 X 4
Gang Related:

What job/rank are you applying for?
I am applying for Veteran Thief

Why do you believe yourself to be qualified for said job/rank?
I feel I am qualified to be Veteran Thief as I frequently raid and I understand how all the explosives work. I tend to make a basic entrance plan before running through the front door, I always assess risks before entering the base. I use my explosives efficiently and I always tell the group of people I am raiding that I will be using explosives to avoid any pre raid casualties. I have had experience from many different styles of bases ranging from mazes to shooting window + door. While I have been in the gang I have raided with many others and had fun with them. I am a good shot and I always check I am shooting the enemy and not my team, although I will occasionally do it by accident.

Are you better at close or long range?
I personally try to balance out both but in the end I am better at short range / Mid Range.

Why should we choose you instead of the of the next applicant waiting in line?
You should choose me over the next applicant waiting in gang because I have had lots of experience in the ZARP world. I am able to use most guns efficiently and I am a good team player and I always think of my team before myself. I am willing to use explosives in raids and I am OK with loosing them as long the team makes a overall profit. I always look around for a raid and I ask people in gang chat if they are interested in joining me.

Why should we trust that you won’t Slack off/Abuse your job?
You can trust me to not slack off or abuse my role as many of my friends have joined this gang. I have never betrayed a gang in my whole time in darkrp on zarp. I report people in the gang who raid other gang members. I have been trusted with officer rank in The Cult and I have been trusted in many other large gangs with the same responsibility. I hate being betrayed and that is why I left The Brotherhood.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application to join M.A.D. M.E.N
  • Wheatley
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Needs to stop being addicted to "The Maze Runner"
  • Thanks received: 137

Have a question? Feel free to add me on steam by clicking on my 1st signature
Ex SSRP Super Admin
Ex TS3 Staff
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Wheatley.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #157107

Details:
What is your Steam name?TheR3al_LJ
What is your Steam Profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131585647/
How old are you?14
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT?England GMT
How much time do you have on ZARP? (Provide gametracker links if possible)170+
How active are you and at what time are you usually on?4 30 3-2 hrs on a day
How much money do you have on ZARP?1.2 mill as just bought tux
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table?No

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games?
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible)i am okay at raiding
How would you describe your shooting skills?6/10
Are you better at close or long range firing?close
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible)Im a decent builder
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info).YES
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s).yes brotherhood and because lots of people and friends have joinedmad men so yea
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line?Because why dont u chose both of us and have a bigger a better gand :)
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason.Because you can trust me i have never took money from printers or killed gang member or raided one
  • _Lj
  • Senior Boarder
  • :o
  • Thanks received: 77

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #157147

Details
What is your Steam name? TotallyNotHorik
What is your Steam Profile link: Press here!
How old are you? 16
Where are you from and what is your timezone in GMT? The Netherlands and it's GMT +1:00
Server 1 - Click here
Server 2 - Click here
Total time: 221.1 hours in total. (obviously to be updated!)
How active are you and at what time are you usually on? I am really active right now, doing more f1's than RP'ing, but that's common sense, as I'm a mod. But I am active and I play in the evening!
How much money do you have on ZARP? 51K.. YES, This is low, but I can explain how this happened.
I basically did a drop party.. Why? No idea.
Do you own any weapons made by the crafting table? Yes:
Thundergun
prox mine
Striker
PKM

Gang Related:
What are your experiences with FPS games? I'm master guardian 1, so you can say that I'm a good FPS'er.
Would you consider yourself to be better than the average raider? (Please Add a video of you raiding if possible) I'm a good raider! If you really need a vid, then I'll try to update this post :D!
How would you describe your shooting skills? Okay - ish. I'm not the best, but I'm also not the baddest!
Are you better at close or long range firing? Close, definetly!
Are you a good builder? (A few images of your bases/video if possible) Yes I am. An example of a base is the one from me and paramontana!
Do you think you require joining the boot camp upon joining the gang?(Check Boot Camp section for more info). Maybe the 1v1, but I control the rest!
Have you been in another gang before applying to join this gang? If yes name the gang(s), how long you stayed in each, and the reason for leaving said gang(s).
-Cult -- Owner quitted
-Khalifa -- Never liked the gang (yep sorry :( )
Why should we choose you instead of the of the next person waiting in line? As I can build good bases and I'm reliable!
Why should we trust that you won’t back stab the gang and leave? For any given reason.
- I was in a gang before and haven't got kicked for a backstab reason
- I'm a mod, you can trust me in general!

Thanks for reading
  • HorikDaBeast
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 30
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wheatley

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #157374

Kingpin;
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
I've seen you in game, You'r a cool guy.
+Support
  • erdemozor
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 10
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by erdemozor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kingpin

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #157414

Jack: Accepted as Hired Gun.
Kingpin: Accepted as Hired Gun.
Jugger: Accepted as Mercenary.
Bilbo: Accepted for promotion.
Jbrisky: Accepted for promotion.
Exrobite: Accepted for promotion.
Killer: Denied. Not gang material.
Ollyboy: Denied, wait a week.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by JohnnySmith.

M.A.D. M.E.N - Gang Thread 8 years 9 months ago #157898

JohnnySmith wrote:

Jack: Accepted as Hired Gun.
Kingpin: Accepted as Hired Gun.
Jugger: Accepted as Mercenary.
Bilbo: Accepted for promotion.
Jbrisky: Accepted for promotion.
Exrobite: Accepted for promotion.
Killer: Denied. Not gang material.
Ollyboy: Denied, wait a week.

i cri u missed my application again