RP Name Zoidberg
Link to Steam Profile steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142699351/
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:91216811
Current Gametracker Profiles: Zoidberg
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19.200:27015/top_players/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19.200:27025/top_players/

Estimated Server Time: I would say i have played on Zarp for atleast 40+ hours

Languages I speak: English and i can speak some basic spanish

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario. "Random Death Match" is when some one just randomly kills a innocent player role playing. EX. A citizen goes up to a hobo building on the street/sidewalk and shoots his brains out and kills the hobo that would be RDM.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario. "New Life Rule" is every time you die you basically start a new life. You do not remember your old life. It helps prevent players from getting "revenge" against their killer.EX. My base is getting raided and i die the raider is lock picking my fading doors etc. then i come back and destroy his face hole and kill him that would be NLR because you are not suppose to remember your old life.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario. metagaming is when you are "out of character".EX. say i am a thief and i am walking down the street and a hitman is walking down the street as well and i say "get away you probably have a hit on me." That would be metagame because you are not suppose to know that he is a hitman. In real life you wouldn't look at a random person and say "your gonna kill me get away."

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x. I would ask player x if he has any screenshots or video evidence and if he did i would tell him to send it to me. If player x didn't have any evidence the i would check logs and see who shot and did damage first and if player x shot player y and player y killed player x then i would warn player x for attempt RDM. If Player y just shot him then i would give him a warning for RDM.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. I would ask player x if he had video evidence or screenshots and if he did i would ask him to send them to me. If he didn't i would say,"sorry man i can't help you i will keep an eye and player y." And i would say,"Try to get a screenshot or video evidence of player y breaking NLR." And Tp them both back to where they were.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided I would go to player x and tell him it is metagaming to ask for help because his base is being raided and then if he did not know what metagaming was i would tell him to type !motd and read the rules. Then i would verbally warn him and tell him to just go get a police to help him.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words). I think i should be selected to be part of the staff on Zarp Darkrp because i know most of the basic commands. I also like to solve problems and here people through out their whole stories in sits. I am pretty fun to be around and i am a awesome person. I know the rules of the server and i will be willing to read the !motd again if i am told to. I know most of the job roles and rules and what they can do. I can be on late at night and early morning on Friday and Saturday. I have like 30 days of school left so i can pretty much be on like all day during the summer. I also have a pretty decent amount of hours on the server. And i am ZOIDBERG "whoop whoop whoop!"
  • zoidberg
  • Fresh Boarder
Zoidberg
Last Edit: 9 years 1 week ago by The Hitman Jerry.
The topic has been locked.

Zoidberg's [ssrp]moderator application 9 years 1 week ago #123506

You recently made a demote request for Gmod Troller, and it sounds like you were punished for RDMing.

Sort out your knowledge of the rules in-game with !motd

For now: -Support
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 274

Zoidberg's [ssrp]moderator application 9 years 1 week ago #123507

dude gmod troller and i made up and are friends now i think now that i got to speak with him hes seems pretty cool but i dont really think that i was RDM'ing ppl because under the job rules of the mutant it doesnt say that i cant kill ppl in the main district you guys might want to consider putting that on the rules under the mutant
  • zoidberg
  • Fresh Boarder
Zoidberg

[SSRP Moderator] Zoidberg's Application 9 years 6 days ago #123760

<strong>First and foremost,</strong> we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Recent temp ban, Recent warnings - Recommend waiting two weeks to clear them all up before applying again

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

147 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40