Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Spetsnaz Official Thread

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 1 month ago #106745

Spetsnaz Application

Recommendations:
Have you been recommended to join the gang by any current gang members? If so please list their in-game names and ranks below along with anything they wish to relay to us before we go over your application [friendly - bases with me a lot - skilled raider - etc] (PVT)RY4N says that I have good aim and a good raider.

General Information:

In game name: Big Black Punisher

Steam name: Dank Memes( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/bigblackpunisher

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40678073

Do you use a microphone in game? Yes

Do you come on ZARP Teamspeak? If not do you have the ability to either get TeamSpeak or get on ZARP's TeamSpeak server? When I played the server regularly, Yes.

In game general information:

Current wealth: 1.2Mil

Current amount of Special weapons, steel, and uranium: 1 Milkor, 4 Uranium.

Most recent gang you have been a part of and history of past gangs you've been a part of: Gladious (Born In Blood)

Explanation of any recent rule-breaks or bans. Note they will be checked (does not apply to staff members): Few weeks ago I got banned for "racism" by DCX because he arrested the wrong person.

RP Related:
Please answer these questions as truthfully as possible. This gang has many roles and responsibilities it needs filled. Give us an explanation to each of the following categories about yourself. The more you go into detail the better.

My skills in combat and raiding: Very good. I have many hours in CSGO.

Running RP shops [gun shops, drug shops, hotels, banks] Good

Building [explosive resistant bases - smaller technical bases - RP shops - Printer safes - Drug shelves etc] Very Good

Leadership [Do people listen to you and respect you - are you a skilled raid leader - do you do what is best for the people working with you and fellow gang members] I listen vary well to people that respect me, I've done many raids with my peers and leaded. I do my best working with people.

Personality and how people perceive you: When you get to know me i'm a loyal and kind person. I do perceive as a "Dick" to others that don't know me.

Knowledge of ZARP [Current trading prices of steel, uranium, special weapons - map awareness - different effects of explosive weapons] I've been inactive on ZARP but I just started playing again, I don't know the currents exact prices. I know the map quite well. I can tell what different explosive weapons sound/effects they have on props. I've been on zarp +200 hours.

Taking criticism constructively [If a higher rank tells you something they don't like about you or something you need to do better do you take that into consideration and change your ways or do you get angry at them because they said something negative about you] I am a understanding person if we are on the same idea. No I do not get angry instead i take that negative about me and fix that problem.

Following Orders of any higher ranking member without question [Do you have a tendency to question orders when they do not seem in your best interest] If they are respected individual.

Other notable skills or ways you could be useful to the gang: I'm quite funny as people tell me.

Loyalty

Why do you see yourself staying in this gang for a continued period of time? Yes.

As a Spetsnaz member you will be expected to regularly contribute to the gang and help out with various tasks. Will you work to contribute and help the gang or do you have more of a tendency to just sit back and enjoy the perks of being in a gang taking it for granted? If a member needs like a base or some guns or money I would be glad to help them.

Unlike many other gangs we will be quick to discharge you from the gang if we feel you are not contributing or taking an active part in helping the gang and gang members. Will you commit to helping the gang and fellow members in the long run at any cost? Do you have a history of leaving gangs or gang hopping when they are going through a rough patch because you see something you think is better? I will commit to my peak for this gang. I've been in only 1 gang my whole ZARP experience.

This gang will be full of competition as far as getting accepted and from there getting promoted. Why should we choose you over the next applicant and where do you see yourself going in this gang? I'm a competitive fun person. I see my self cleaning up my act and having a high rank.

Any additional points to note about you regarding your application for Spetsnaz: Any feedback on my application will be greatly appreciative!
  • BigBlackPunisher
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • bst csgo playr evr 4 real
  • Thanks received: 2
Login or register to post a reply.

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 1 month ago #106752

Nevermind, I was wrong. Ignore this post.
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Magnanimousity.

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 1 month ago #107550

Gang update

Hello I have recently been busy working on new changes to come to Spetsnaz and am announcing that the Rank benefits & pay grade system has now been implemented. Every time you rank up in this gang you will receive new benefits and a higher pay grade. You will receive these benefits and pay as soon as you are promoted and it is a one time benefit & pay not a recurring one over a period of time. There will also be a gang contribution system implemented that will be recording how much members donate to the gang and rank them amongst other gang members in terms of amount donated. This money will be going right back into the gang as it will be used for things such as your promotion benefits. All transactions will be going directly through me and I will keep a log of all transactions.

NOTE: All current members will be receiving their current ranks benefits & pay effective immediately
Please see Colonel Jacknelli to receive your rank's benefits & pay.

I hope you guys enjoy the additions and I am continuing to work on new things to be implemented into the gang.

Regards,
Colonel Jacknelli

Applications

Dear,
BigBlackPunisher

We would like to congratulate you on being accepted to join Spetsnaz.

Please contact (COL) Jacknelli on steam to talk about getting you initiated into the gang.

Regards,
Spetsnaz Recruitment Division
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 234
•The Brotherhood•
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by x || Jacknelli.

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 1 month ago #108411

In game name:Kali muscle

Steam name:trojanfear

Steam profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164603164/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102168718

Do you come on ZARP Teamspeak? If not do you have the ability to either get TeamSpeak or get on ZARP's TeamSpeak server? I don't go on it but i can easily go on it if needed.

Current wealth: 1.7 million

Current amount of Special weapons, steel, and uranium: 0

Most recent gang you have been a part of and history of past gangs you've been a part of: None

Explanation of any recent rule-breaks or bans. Note they will be checked (does not apply to staff members): I have been warned NLR but that was due to me killing myself.

RP Related:
Please answer these questions as truthfully as possible. This gang has many roles and responsibilities it needs filled. Give us an explanation to each of the following categories about yourself. The more you go into detail the better.

My skills in combat and raiding: Very good at raiding

Running RP shops [gun shops, drug shops, hotels, banks] Gun shop

Building [explosive resistant bases - smaller technical bases - RP shops - Printer safes - Drug shelves etc] I am experienced.

Leadership [Do people listen to you and respect you - are you a skilled raid leader - do you do what is best for the people working with you and fellow gang members] Yes good at leading raids.

Personality and how people perceive you: Respected.

Knowledge of ZARP [Current trading prices of steel, uranium, special weapons - map awareness - different effects of explosive weapons] Medium Knowledge.

Taking criticism constructively [If a higher rank tells you something they don't like about you or something you need to do better do you take that into consideration and change your ways or do you get angry at them because they said something negative about you] Yes i can.

Following Orders of any higher ranking member without question [Do you have a tendency to question orders when they do not seem in your best interest] Yes i can.

Other notable skills or ways you could be useful to the gang: Loyal person, active player play everyday. Also know a few people in the server

Loyalty

Why do you see yourself staying in this gang for a continued period of time? Like being part of a team and helping others out.

As a Spetsnaz member you will be expected to regularly contribute to the gang and help out with various tasks. Will you work to contribute and help the gang or do you have more of a tendency to just sit back and enjoy the perks of being in a gang taking it for granted? Very active and also i would contribute a lot.

Unlike many other gangs we will be quick to discharge you from the gang if we feel you are not contributing or taking an active part in helping the gang and gang members. Will you commit to helping the gang and fellow members in the long run at any cost? Do you have a history of leaving gangs or gang hopping when they are going through a rough patch because you see something you think is better? Yes i understand i will help you a lot at any cost

This gang will be full of competition as far as getting accepted and from there getting promoted. Why should we choose you over the next applicant and where do you see yourself going in this gang? You should chose me because i am a loyal person who will help you out no matter what. Love to play the game and just seeing the best gang on the game which is SPETNAZ and want to join and help you out.

Any additional points to note about you regarding your application for Spetsnaz: Any feedback would be appreciated
  • trojanfear
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 27
Ex. SSRP Administrator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff

OG
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by trojanfear.

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 1 month ago #108414

NOTE: Please bold all questions and make your application look nice and easy to read. You will be judged partially on the look of your application so please take the time to make it look nice.
Spetsnaz Application

Recommendations:
Have you been recommended to join the gang by any current gang members? If so please list their in-game names and ranks below along with anything they wish to relay to us before we go over your application [friendly - bases with me a lot - skilled raider - etc]
I've not actually been recommended by anybody in particular. However, the user 'BigBallzBazza' is a reasonably good friend of mine who helps me out here and there. As far as I know, he is currently part of the district.
Additionally, I have some good connections with the user 'Jaridinator' who has also helped me out quite a few times in the past.

General Information:

In game name: Rayyan

Steam name: Rayyan

Steam profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210386900/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:125060586

Do you come on ZARP Teamspeak? If not do you have the ability to either get TeamSpeak or get on ZARP's TeamSpeak server? I don't come on the Zarp TeamSpeak, but I can happily come on.

Current wealth: NET Wealth is about 1.2 Million

Current amount of Special weapons, steel, and uranium: None.

Most recent gang you have been a part of and history of past gangs you've been a part of: TheKingsOfZarp

Explanation of any recent rule-breaks or bans. Note they will be checked (does not apply to staff members):
Chairing?
Basically, to sum up this ban I was walking down the street as a furniture salesman and somebody got on my chair, however I continued to walk and got warned for moving a player while he sat on my chair.

RP Related:

My skills in combat and raiding: My combat skills are quite high due to the fact that I have been experienced at some other first person shooters such as:
  • [Modern Warfare 2/li]
  • Modern Warfare 3
  • Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Running RP shops [gun shops, drug shops, hotels, banks]
I currently run a Gun Shop which is located to the Banker NPC, however I do have some plans to build a Bank in the near future.

Building [explosive resistant bases - smaller technical bases - RP shops - Printer safes - Drug shelves etc]
My building experience is mainly shifted towards small technical bases, RP Shops and making sure that printers are safe. Although, I haven't been playing Garry's Mod for too long I have done my research on bases and have been able to develop and create some successful ones which have been able to survive multiple raids.

Leadership [Do people listen to you and respect you - are you a skilled raid leader - do you do what is best for the people working with you and fellow gang members]
Whenever I go about raiding with a group of friends or strangers, I'm usually the one who leads the raid and commands everyone what to do. Since, I have run a couple of businesses in the past I have some experiences in commanding a couple of employees to meet my demands and assist those who are confused. Hopefully, my business knowledge will be able to apply to Spetsnaz.

Personality and how people perceive you:
My personality can differ at times. Sometimes, I'll be more than happy to help some of the new players out and provide aid in terms of teaching them some of the rules and locating hotspots such as the Mining Area. However, if I am going to be doing a raid then I'll be strict and commanding. At the end of the day, there's no possible way that I can truly figure out how strangers and other people will perceive me but in terms of customers for my businesses, ratings suggest that I am an independent, smart and well-rounded person.

Knowledge of ZARP [Current trading prices of steel, uranium, special weapons - map awareness - different effects of explosive weapons]
My knowledge of pricing is quite good at the moment. I have future plans to develop a site which will be able to provide live tracking of the pricing systems. Other item effects such as the Mikor have been researched.
Taking criticism constructively [If a higher rank tells you something they don't like about you or something you need to do better do you take that into consideration and change your ways or do you get angry at them because they said something negative about you]

Following Orders of any higher ranking member without question [Do you have a tendency to question orders when they do not seem in your best interest]
No. I'll happily follow questions if a user is higher up than me in the chain of command. It's just the basics of business.

Other notable skills or ways you could be useful to the gang:
I have the ability to develop, host and create websites, web-servers, game-servers and many more. This will allow for Spetsnaz to be able to create duplicates on the exact same maps on a private server where the conditions are safe so that buildings can be easily protected. Additionally, this will enable for Spetsnaz to have a website which will track some of the following:
  1. Current Zarpor Prices
  2. [Current Zarpor Members
And of course, there could be loads more depending on your requests.
Loyalty

Why do you see yourself staying in this gang for a continued period of time?
I'll be listening to the commands and not breaking the rules. If I was a member then it would be completely pointless to not be persistent in terms of playing, following the rules and listening to people higher than me in the chain of command.
Gradual progression to the top sounds appealing.

As a Spetsnaz member you will be expected to regularly contribute to the gang and help out with various tasks. Will you work to contribute and help the gang or do you have more of a tendency to just sit back and enjoy the perks of being in a gang taking it for granted?
Of course.

Unlike many other gangs we will be quick to discharge you from the gang if we feel you are not contributing or taking an active part in helping the gang and gang members. Will you commit to helping the gang and fellow members in the long run at any cost? Do you have a history of leaving gangs or gang hopping when they are going through a rough patch because you see something you think is better?
I don't have a history of leaving gangs at all and of course as I have mentioned above following members commands at any cost is a must for me. It's pointless not following someones commands regardless, especially if they're your parters.

This gang will be full of competition as far as getting accepted and from there getting promoted. Why should we choose you over the next applicant and where do you see yourself going in this gang?
I'm unique. I can easily develop websites, bots, testing servers and many more which will be an advantage for the gang, something that the other gangs won't have access too. This could be an exacerbating factor to all of the other Gangs.

Any additional points to note about you regarding your application for Spetsnaz:
Coding is more powerful than you think.

• Rayyan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 1 month ago #108436

Applications

Dear,
Rayyan

We would like to congratulate you on being accepted to join Spetsnaz.

Please contact (COL) Jacknelli on steam to discuss getting you initiated into the gang. Link is in signature. Take a moment to look over the thread and familiarize yourself with the gang if you haven't already.

Regards,

Dear,
trojanfear (Kali muscle)

We would like to congratulate you on being accepted to join Spetsnaz. Take a moment to look over the thread and familiarize yourself with the gang if you haven't already.

Please contact (COL) Jacknelli on steam to discuss getting you initiated into the gang. Link is in signature.

Regards,

• x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
•The Brotherhood•

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 1 month ago #108535

Good work on the thread everything looks good. I apologize for my recent inactivity but I will be active soon. Can't wait to see everyone in game and meet all the members.
  • Pantomath
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 7
The following user(s) said Thank You: x || Jacknelli

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 1 month ago #108590

Recommendations:
Have you been recommended to join the gang by any current gang members? If so please list their in-game names and ranks below along with anything they wish to relay to us before we go over your application [friendly - bases with me a lot - skilled raider - etc]I haven't specifically been recommended to join the gang, however I have based with Rayyan and Kali Muscle, and raided with them many times. I have also based with 'Jarredinator' in the past.

General Information:

In game name: Jamie

Steam name: Jamie

Steam profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/struh/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65545155

Do you come on ZARP Teamspeak? If not do you have the ability to either get TeamSpeak or get on ZARP's TeamSpeak server?
I don't currently go on the teamspeak but can easily get on if needed.

Current wealth: NET worth of about 900k

Current amount of Special weapons, steel, and uranium: None currently.

Most recent gang you have been a part of and history of past gangs you've been a part of:
I haven't been a part of a gang previous to this application.

Explanation of any recent rule-breaks or bans. Note they will be checked (does not apply to staff members):
I was warned for prop block once because basically I put down what I thought was a linked keypad but it turned out to be connected to a different door than I thought.

RP Related:

My skills in combat and raiding:
I have played many FPS's such as MW2 and 3, CS:GO, so I am skilled in combat. I am also good at raiding, as I feel that the two are fairly closely linked.

Running RP shops [gun shops, drug shops, hotels, banks]
I ran a Gun shop with a friend, and plan on opening a drug store sometime in the future.

Building [explosive resistant bases - smaller technical bases - RP shops - Printer safes - Drug shelves etc]
I have created many printer safes and smaller technical bases. Although I have not created many drug shelves or explosive resistant bases, my knowledge of GMod would mean I could learn to create one quickly and easily.

Leadership [Do people listen to you and respect you - are you a skilled raid leader - do you do what is best for the people working with you and fellow gang members]
I am a well respected person within my peers, and when given a task and a team of people to command I can easily get commands across and get the job done. I also work in a team very well.

Personality and how people perceive you:
Obviously it is hard to see how people perceive you, however I believe to be perceived as a respected and respectful character, that has a good sense of humor yet also a strong work ethic.

Knowledge of ZARP [Current trading prices of steel, uranium, special weapons - map awareness - different effects of explosive weapons]
I have a good knowledge of ZARP, and always try my best to keep up-to-date with current prices.

Taking criticism constructively [If a higher rank tells you something they don't like about you or something you need to do better do you take that into consideration and change your ways or do you get angry at them because they said something negative about you]
I take criticism well, and am more than happy to change my habits if they annoy someone in the group/server.

Following Orders of any higher ranking member without question [Do you have a tendency to question orders when they do not seem in your best interest]
I am very familiar with following orders and am more than happy to carry out orders without question.

Other notable skills or ways you could be useful to the gang:
I am a versatile person and so would be happy to carry out any task that is needed to be done, no matter how big or small. I'm also a very good team worker.

Loyalty

Why do you see yourself staying in this gang for a continued period of time?
I would stay in the gang for a long time as I enjoy working on something to make it bigger and better, and loyalty is of second nature to me. At the end of the day, being un-loyal to the gang has no advantage - if I leave the gang and/or am not loyal, it would mean I become known as an un-loyal player which is definitely not something I want.

As a Spetsnaz member you will be expected to regularly contribute to the gang and help out with various tasks. Will you work to contribute and help the gang or do you have more of a tendency to just sit back and enjoy the perks of being in a gang taking it for granted?
I pride myself on a strong worth ethic, and enjoy working on tasks alone or in a team.

Unlike many other gangs we will be quick to discharge you from the gang if we feel you are not contributing or taking an active part in helping the gang and gang members. Will you commit to helping the gang and fellow members in the long run at any cost? Do you have a history of leaving gangs or gang hopping when they are going through a rough patch because you see something you think is better?
As I said in my previous answer, I am more than happy to help out in any way possible for the benefit of the gang regardless of the task. I would stick with the gang through any problems Spetsnaz may have, without questioning the leadership of the group.

This gang will be full of competition as far as getting accepted and from there getting promoted. Why should we choose you over the next applicant and where do you see yourself going in this gang?
I obviously like to think that I can make it as high as possible in this gang. I think I should be chosen over other applicants due to my work ethic and loyalty - I feel that those are the most important values that anyone can bring to the gang.

Any additional points to note about you regarding your application for Spetsnaz:
Any feedback would be appreciated.
  • Jamie
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Jamie.

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 1 month ago #108594

Hey pal.
Your steam profile is on private.

Regards,
Rayyan.
  • Rayyan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 1 month ago #108669

Name of member that has put you up for promotion and their recommendation letter regarding your performance and getting promoted: Jacknelli

In game name & rank: IGN: |Z| (SFC) No one *No Sound* Rank: Sergeant First Class (SFC)

Time spent as current rank (minimum of 1 week): I am one of the founders

What have you learned as your current rank and why do you feel you deserve to be promoted? I have learned that trust is a must. I have learned that Jacknelli is a BOSS :lol: and that the gang means a lot. I feel like I should be chosen because I am one of the founders that are still active that hasn't left the gang.. I have been here for a while and know the leader very well.

How will you further benefit the gang if you were promoted to the next rank? I would benefit to the next rank because I will be able to help people in the gang that need help and if they need help with any rules or anything.

Thank you for reading over my application

-No one

[/color]
  • Zooted
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I simp
  • Thanks received: 150

Ex SSRP Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
Ex Forum Staff
Ex Teamspeak Staff

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 1 month ago #108704

Promotion Day

The Results

Promoted members

(SFC) No One has been promoted to: Master Sergeant (MSG)

(SPC) To Be Continued has been promoted to: Colonel (COL)

(PFC) Mario has been promoted to: Specialist (SPC)

(PVT) Highlander has been promoted to: Private First Class (PFC)

(PVT) Bindi has been promoted to: Private First Class (PFC)

Congradulations to everyone that earned a promotion.

Regards,
Spetsnaz Promotion Division

• x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
•The Brotherhood•

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 1 month ago #108879

Congrats everyone.
  • Pantomath
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 7

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 1 month ago #109198

How much money do ur gang have?
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by catboy sven ツ.

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 1 month ago #109534

aspectionz wrote:
How much money do ur gang have?

As in what? We already have all the upgrades. I'm not sure what you mean by how much money we have. Like the total combined individual wealth of all our members?
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
•The Brotherhood•

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 1 month ago #109987

Gang update

Changes:

• Replaced current application and updated application process
  • Removed inactivity and leaving gang notices and added explanation under inactivity/leaving gang section
  • Tweaked current member list to make more organized and neat along with added "Pay Grade:" for enlisted ranks
  • Tweaked promotion process and removed promotion application (see promotion process section)
  • Tweaked/updated index

Future updates:

• Recruitment privileges will soon be granted to a number of high ranking members so promotion will no longer be handled solely by myself, (COL) jacknelli.

Regards,
Colonel Jacknelli
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
•The Brotherhood•
The following user(s) said Thank You: bubblesboss

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 1 month ago #110007

Thanks for the update bud!
  • Zooted
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I simp

Ex SSRP Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
Ex Forum Staff
Ex Teamspeak Staff

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 1 month ago #110009

No One wrote:
Thanks for the update bud!
You say this on every post you make >.< stahpplz
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 1 month ago #110016

Gmod Troller wrote:
No One wrote:
Thanks for the update <strong>bud!</strong>
You say this on every post you make >.< stahpplz
OK BUD *Insert Kappa Here*
  • Zooted
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I simp

Ex SSRP Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
Ex Forum Staff
Ex Teamspeak Staff

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 1 month ago #110027

Spetsnaz Application

Have you been recommended to join the gang by any current gang members? If so please list their in-game names and ranks below:

Erm, nope. :3

In game name and recent aliases used:
KV-Twoerminator

Recent Alliases:
Scorpion
Duke Scorpion

Steam name:
|Z| KV-2erminator #I<3USparkles

Steam profile link:
steamcommunity.com/id/ScorpionZARP

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:49656135

Do you use a microphone in game?
Yes (Though it's kinda sh***y on GMod, and it's better on TS3)

Do you come on ZARP Teamspeak? If not do you have the ability to either get TeamSpeak or get on ZARP's TeamSpeak server?
Yes, I do come on the Teamspeak.

Current in game wealth:
$1,620,870

Current/most recent gang & history of past gangs you have been a part of a:
In order from my oldest gang to newest:
1: The Birdman Anderson Family (Stayed there for about 1.5 Months)
2: The Fourth Empire (Stayed there for about 7 Months)
3: The Duchy (Stayed there for about 5.5 Months)

Reason(s) for leaving previous gangs:
1: Birdman Anderson's: Lost power, I asked them myself if I can leave, they agreed with it, since I wasn't active as well.
2: Fourth Empire: I didn't participate in gang activities, I asked if I can leave, they agreed with it.
3: The Duchy: I am the owner, we aren't really alive anymore kek

Explanation of notable rule-breaks/bans:
I never got banned in my life, I sometimes break rules by accident / because I was nervous and didn't know what to do, but minor ones

My skills in combat and raiding - Poor, Fair, Good, Excellent & explanation:
Good - Because I love FPS games, I got a lot of experience from them, I also love Strategy games, and that is also a reason why, I can control the field of battle, kind of like "Brothers in Arms".

Building skills - Poor, Fair, Good, Excellent & explanation:
Excellent - I love Tank Designing, Minecraft, and I really know about building, because of my fascination of Military Vehicles. :)

• ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

197 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop