Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Spetsnaz Official Thread

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103398

Wallcop wrote:
You are welcome to use the my trading prices for your market.

Cheers,

I have looked into it a bit and thank you for the offer but I am setting up our gang's own as it will differ from the standard market price. Good work on it all though it's impressive.

@Victor @Chris_Smith
Thank you both for your comments regarding my gang but please stop arguing on my thread or the post's will simply be removed. Thank you.
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 234
•The Brotherhood•
Login or register to post a reply.

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103406

Jacknelli wrote:
Wallcop wrote:
You are welcome to use the my trading prices for your market.

Cheers,

I have looked into it a bit and thank you for the offer but I am setting up our gang's own as it will differ from the standard market price. Good work on it all though it's impressive.

@Victor @Chris_Smith
Thank you both for your comments regarding my gang but please stop arguing on my thread or the post's will simply be removed. Thank you.

I am happy to help with any market/pricing needs you may require, Its sort of my area so let me know if you need anything!

Good Luck,
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: x || Jacknelli

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103421

Applications

Dear,
REDPHOENIX

We have reviewed your application and would like to congratulate you on being accepted to join Spetsnaz.

Please contact (COL) Jacknelli on Steam regarding your acceptance into the gang and your initiation into the gang.

Regards,
Spetsnaz Recruitment Division

Dear,
RedWings

We have reviewed your application and are sorry to inform you that you have been denied from joining Spetsnaz. Thank you for taking the time to apply and if you wish you may apply again in 2 weeks time.

If your application is posted before 2/30/15 it will be automatically denied.

You may contact (COL) Jacknelli on steam regarding why you were denied. Please refrain from commenting about your denial on this thread.

Regards,

• x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
•The Brotherhood•

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103725

Recommendations:

Have you been recommended to join the gang by any current gang members? If so please list their in-game names and ranks below along with anything they wish to relay to us before we go over your application [friendly - bases with me a lot - skilled raider - etc]

General Information:

In game name:
Coryw883
Steam name:
Coryw883
Steam profile link:
steamcommunity.com/id/coryw883/
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:54773152
Do you use a microphone in game?
yes
Do you come on ZARP Teamspeak? If not do you have the ability to either get TeamSpeak or get on ZARP's TeamSpeak server?
no however i intend to in the future

In game general information:

Current wealth:
Current amount of Special weapons, steel, and uranium:
Most recent gang you have been a part of and history of past gangs you've been a part of:
self made gang (it was an accident)
Explanation of any recent rule-breaks or bans. Note they will be checked (does not apply to staff members):
no none that i remember

RP Related:
Please answer these questions as truthfully as possible. This gang has many roles and responsibilities it needs filled. Give us an explanation to each of the following categories about yourself. The more you go into detail the better.

My skills in combat and raiding:
Not very good atm, however i wish to improve.
Running RP shops [gun shops, drug shops, hotels, banks]
i can run a shop easily enough my only problem is protecting it.
Building [explosive resistant bases - smaller technical bases - RP shops - Printer safes - Drug shelves etc]
I am awful at building but that may be down to i have never attempted it and have never been taught
Leadership [Do people listen to you and respect you - are you a skilled raid leader - do you do what is best for the people working with you and fellow gang members]
Never really had a leadership role however if the task was set upon me i beleive i could deliver.
Personality and how people perceive you:
in my opinion i am friendly and out going, sensible (dont break rules) and enjoy playing with others.
Knowledge of ZARP [Current trading prices of steel, uranium, special weapons - map awareness - different effects of explosive weapons]
havent been on garrys mod in months and the server is way different to what i know but i can learn pretty quick.
Taking criticism constructively [If a higher rank tells you something they don't like about you or something you need to do better do you take that into consideration and change your ways or do you get angry at them because they said something negative about you]
I like people telling me how to improve as it increases my gaming knowlage and experience as for getting mad well i like to think im calm and collected
Following Orders of any higher ranking member without question [Do you have a tendency to question orders when they do not seem in your best interest]
Yes i do question things but its because im curious and like knowing exactly what im doing so i dont make mistakes
Other notable skills or ways you could be useful to the gang:
im a good problem solver and and enjoy strategy, also im a good team player

Loyalty

Why do you see yourself staying in this gang for a continued period of time?
yes i think i would probably stay till getting kicked out (hopefully not)
As a Spetsnaz member you will be expected to regularly contribute to the gang and help out with various tasks. Will you work to contribute and help the gang or do you have more of a tendency to just sit back and enjoy the perks of being in a gang taking it for granted?
No i enjoy team exercise so i think this gang would be perfect.
Unlike many other gangs we will be quick to discharge you from the gang if we feel you are not contributing or taking an active part in helping the gang and gang members. Will you commit to helping the gang and fellow members in the long run at any cost? Do you have a history of leaving gangs or gang hopping when they are going through a rough patch because you see something you think is better?
nope as i say i would be here to stay if im accepted and will do what ever nessecary
This gang will be full of competition as far as getting accepted and from there getting promoted. Why should we choose you over the next applicant and where do you see yourself going in this gang?
i beleive i would be well suited to this gang as it seems to have a deep role of team playing and respect i can understand the need for hierachy and think i can learn alot from you guys. also taking orders is something i am able to do crsiply and cleanly so there sould be no problem there.
Any additional points to note about you regarding your application for Spetsnaz:
yes 1 small thing i can only play gmod when i am at my dads and so could only be on 1 week at a time as i go back to my mums in alternating weeks.
thanks for reading and i hope i get accepted xD
  • Coryw883
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Coryw883.

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103728

My Application
In game name: [OB]Josh or Josh

Steam name: Dudea11

Steam profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079390347/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59562309

Do you use a microphone in game? yes

Do you come on ZARP Teamspeak? If not do you have the ability to either get TeamSpeak or get on ZARP's TeamSpeak server? no, but i can use it

Current wealth: 2.3 mill

Current amount of Special weapons, steel, and uranium: 2, 35, 13

Most recent gang you have been a part of and history of past gangs you've been a part of: Oblivion

Explanation of any recent rule-breaks or bans. Note they will be checked (does not apply to staff members): None

RP Related:
Please answer these questions as truthfully as possible. This gang has many roles and responsibilities it needs filled. Give us an explanation to each of the following categories about yourself. The more you go into detail the better.

My skills in combat and raiding: Im good at rushing in close quarters with shot guns and from long range with rifels

Running RP shops [gun shops, drug shops, hotels, banks] Use to run Josh And Jacks Gun Sore

Building [explosive resistant bases - smaller technical bases - RP shops - Printer safes - Drug shelves etc] Im better at building small easier to guard bases but i need to work on explosive resistance, i can also make an okay printer vualt

Leadership [Do people listen to you and respect you - are you a skilled raid leader - do you do what is best for the people working with you and fellow gang members] i will always listen to and respect other people that work with me unless they have wronged me on multiple ocasions whilst in the gang

Personality and how people perceive you: Im more of a friendly and a person to joke at the right time but serious when needed to be

Knowledge of ZARP [Current trading prices of steel, uranium, special weapons - map awareness - different effects of explosive weapons] this is where im sort of new, ive never been on long that ive used up all my pumpkins and ive never really sold my valubels as i dont get them often as im more of a raider than a person to make a base as i dont feel i can keep it secure with just me

Taking criticism constructively [If a higher rank tells you something they don't like about you or something you need to do better do you take that into consideration and change your ways or do you get angry at them because they said something negative about you]

Following Orders of any higher ranking member without question [Do you have a tendency to question orders when they do not seem in your best interest] This wouldnt bother me the slightest as i understand that they have authority over me as im a lower rank

Other notable skills or ways you could be useful to the gang: Im a creative thinker and i enjoyteamwork as i feel we get more done, i also have vip if that helps in anyway, im verry loyal and wouldnt leave unless i feel that you have wronged me serveral times and begin to be used

Loyalty

Why do you see yourself staying in this gang for a continued period of time? yes, i enjoy working as a team and being a team member or leader, im very loyal and will only leave if ihave had a fall out with higher ranks because of their actions towards me

As a Spetsnaz member you will be expected to regularly contribute to the gang and help out with various tasks. Will you work to contribute and help the gang or do you have more of a tendency to just sit back and enjoy the perks of being in a gang taking it for granted? I enjoy helping out as much as i can and try not to be lazy as that wouldnt be fair on other gang members

Unlike many other gangs we will be quick to discharge you from the gang if we feel you are not contributing or taking an active part in helping the gang and gang members. Will you commit to helping the gang and fellow members in the long run at any cost? Do you have a history of leaving gangs or gang hopping when they are going through a rough patch because you see something you think is better? I have not been in another gang but oblivion which i couldnt run as i didnt know how to advertise and recruit but i could learn that skill again over time

This gang will be full of competition as far as getting accepted and from there getting promoted. Why should we choose you over the next applicant and where do you see yourself going in this gang? If you choose me then i will always be the first to do as told and the first to volentier for anything that may take time and effort plus i will try be usefull at anytime, i realise i may not be accepted but thats fine with me as i dont hold grudges so that i try stay out of trouble

Any additional points to note about you regarding your application for Spetsnaz: I realise i may not be accepted but that fine by me as i may not have all the skills required to be an asset to your gang, in the end i dont mind what choice is made
  • Dudea11
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103878

Applications

Dear,
Coryw883

We have reviewed your application and would like to congratulate you on being accepted to join Spetsnaz.

Already accepted and initiated in game. Welcome to Spetsnaz.

Regards,

Dear,
Josh (Dudea11)

We have reviewed your application and are sorry to inform you that you have been denied from joining Spetsnaz. Thank you for taking the time to apply and if you wish you may apply again in 2 weeks time.

If your application is posted before 3/5/15 it will be automatically denied.

You may contact (COL) Jacknelli on steam regarding why you were denied. Please refrain from commenting about your denial on this thread.

Regards,
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
•The Brotherhood•

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103884

Spetsnaz Application

Recommendations:
Have you been recommended to join the gang by any current gang members? If so please list their in-game names and ranks below along with anything they wish to relay to us before we go over your application.

- Nope, don't know anyone.

General Information:

In game name: Brother Walrus Wearing Fedoras

Steam name: ♚I am the Walrus♚

Steam profile link: My Steam Profile

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59402660

Do you use a microphone in game?: When I want to, yes.

Do you come on ZARP Teamspeak? If not do you have the ability to either get TeamSpeak or get on ZARP's TeamSpeak server?: When my hand wants to make the decision, yes, I go on teamspeak.

Current wealth:
5 mil last time I checked with pieces of string.

x11 steel in the bank.

Most recent gang you have been a part of and history of past gangs you've been a part of:
Brotherhood of Walrus Wearing Fedora Diddlers, the best gang.

Explanation of any recent rule-breaks or bans. Note they will be checked (does not apply to staff members):
A warn for citizen with big gun, but thats ages ago.

RP Related:

My skills in combat and raiding:
I blame the lag every time a person doesn't die.

Running RP shops [gun shops, drug shops, hotels, banks]:
Sure, I ran a gun shop once, killed some buggers that were trying to get in.

Building [explosive resistant bases - smaller technical bases - RP shops - Printer safes - Drug shelves etc]:
I only know how to build printer safes thanks to Redwingz and nothing more. I don't know how to pick up a hammer because my intelligence is 3.

Leadership [Do people listen to you and respect you - are you a skilled raid leader - do you do what is best for the people working with you and fellow gang members]:
What needs to be done. The Lannisters will pay for their crimes.

Is this a trick question?

Knowledge of ZARP [Current trading prices of steel, uranium, special weapons - map awareness - different effects of explosive weapons]:
Everytime I go trading, I ask anyone on my friend's list how much it costs.

Taking criticism constructively [If a higher rank tells you something they don't like about you or something you need to do better do you take that into consideration and change your ways or do you get angry at them because they said something negative about you]:
No I don't take it into consideration and no I do not change my ways and no I do not get angry at them. The big three no's. People can be negative about me all they like.

Following Orders of any higher ranking member without question [Do you have a tendency to question orders when they do not seem in your best interest]:
I got a legacy behind me, of course I question orders to a higher ranking member.

Other notable skills or ways you could be useful to the gang:
I like to dig and print money.

Loyalty

Why do you see yourself staying in this gang for a continued period of time?:
Because I am very, very bored.

As a Spetsnaz member you will be expected to regularly contribute to the gang and help out with various tasks. Will you work to contribute and help the gang or do you have more of a tendency to just sit back and enjoy the perks of being in a gang taking it for granted?:
Sitting back is what I do, but if ye want bloodshed and a healthy amount of income, you know who to call.

Unlike many other gangs we will be quick to discharge you from the gang if we feel you are not contributing or taking an active part in helping the gang and gang members. Will you commit to helping the gang and fellow members in the long run at any cost? Do you have a history of leaving gangs or gang hopping when they are going through a rough patch because you see something you think is better?:
I stay in one place I do. Do I commit to helping fellow members, well, if they're worthy, why not.

This gang will be full of competition as far as getting accepted and from there getting promoted. Why should we choose you over the next applicant and where do you see yourself going in this gang?:
I see myself as a warrior serving the sparta!

Any additional points to note about you regarding your application for Spetsnaz:
I love you.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Studio Banter.

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103890

Gang Update

Update - Added gang upgrades & current gang net worth

Additions to Spetsnaz Official Thread:
Gang Upgrades
Unarrestable - $15,000,000
Machete - $10,000,000
Drug lab/coolers - $80,000,000
Mega Crafting - $75,000,000
Tommy Gun - $30,000,000
Armor Boost - $25,000,000

Current Gang Net Worth

$235,050,000

Applications

Dear,
Walrus

Please contact (COL) Jacknelli on steam regarding your acceptance and initiation.

Regards,

• x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
•The Brotherhood•
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by x || Jacknelli.

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #104066

This thread brought tears to my eyes... 100000/10 Jack my boy.. well done! <333333 luv u bb

You put a ton of time and effort into this post, and I can tell you we all appreciate it. This gang will surely prosper.. and I can speak for us all, we wont let you down!

Yours truly,

AlleyCat
Sergeant Majotr
  • AlleyCat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #104067

AlleyCat wrote:
This thread brought tears to my eyes... 100000/10 Jack my boy.. well done! <333333 luv u bb

You put a ton of time and effort into this post, and I can tell you we all appreciate it. This gang will surely prosper.. and I can speak for us all, we wont let you down!

Yours truly,

AlleyCat
Sergeant Majotr

AlleyCat, We welcome you back after your adventures in the real world.
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #104105

Leaving Spetsnaz notice
The following information is confidential and will only be able to be seen by the author of the post, Jacknelli, and forum administrators.

• REDPHOENIX
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pot of gold over the rainbow.
  • Thanks received: 11

Ex DarkRp Admin

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #104750

In game name: froggä

Steam name: ic4ndy

Steam profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049072497/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44403384

Do you use microphone in game? Yes

Do you come on ZARP Teamspeak? If not do you have the ability to either get TeamSpeak or get on ZARP's TeamSpeak server? Im not so active on teamspeak im mostly communicating ingame but yes i have the ability to if i want to and if im talking with friends its like only skype.

Current wealth: Right now im at 914k and have a car for 2million

Current amount of Special weapons, steel, and uranium: Got none and never owned one but im thinking of getting a special weapon when i have the money to.

Most recent gang you have been a part of and history of past gangs you've been a part of: Been part of Seal Team 69 and DarkWolfs

Explanation of any recent rule-breaks or bans. Note they will be checked (does not apply to staff members): Been warned three times i think for cdm,rdm and proppush.

RP Related:

My skills in combat and raiding: I've been playing Darkrp for like 1 and a half year now and my main ''job'' in this timeline was been to raid. Ive been raiding all the time and basing so ive would say im a 8/10 in raiding and combat might be 8/10 too.

Running RP shops [gun shops, drug shops, hotels, banks]: Ive been running alot of gun shops and a small amount of banks so in running shops I would say im a 6/10.

Building [explosive resistant bases - smaller technical bases - RP shops - Printer safes - Drug shelves etc]
Like I said before I im a pretty experienced base builder, i can build bases that noone can come in to and printer and drug shelves isnt a hard task to build either. I love to build in style and want evertything that i build to look pretty and nice so I dont just build something random with random materials when I build bases, I build real shit. Dont really know how to build a explosive resistant base doe.

Leadership [Do people listen to you and respect you - are you a skilled raid leader - do you do what is best for the people working with you and fellow gang members]: I always do the best for my raid gang and some people like me and some dosent so yeah. Im not much to a raid leader, Im like always a member of the raid and yes people are usually respecting when we are raiding together.

Personality and how people perceive you: When im in games like garrys mod im a person that like to make new friends and like talking with other guys ingame is a thing that i love to do. I also like to get people laugh. But when people are being mean to me im usually being mean back.

Knowledge of ZARP [Current trading prices of steel, uranium, special weapons - map awareness - different effects of explosive weapons] Im not so experienced in this but i know that steel is around 12k, rpg is about 1mil and uranium 50-60k

Taking criticism constructively [If a higher rank tells you something they don't like about you or something you need to do better do you take that into consideration and change your ways or do you get angry at them because they said something negative about you] I would always listen to a higher rank and if they would like me to change something of me i would try to do it and i wouldnt get pissed off or mad or something like that. Im not just that kind of person.

Following Orders of any higher ranking member without question [Do you have a tendency to question orders when they do not seem in your best interest] Im always following orders of higher ranks and usually dont question them, im just going with what they are saying.

Other notable skills or ways you could be useful to the gang: Im a good base builder, good base watcher and raider.

Loyalty

Why do you see yourself staying in this gang for a continued period of time? If I get to join i would stay in this gang forever you could say.

As a Spetsnaz member you will be expected to regularly contribute to the gang and help out with various tasks. Will you work to contribute and help the gang or do you have more of a tendency to just sit back and enjoy the perks of being in a gang taking it for granted? I will do everything that the gang will be needing and what the gang needs to be strong and even go stronger if needed. Im that kind of guy that dont like to just sit and watch when other people is building or raiding, I like to be a part of the fun

Unlike many other gangs we will be quick to discharge you from the gang if we feel you are not contributing or taking an active part in helping the gang and gang members. Will you commit to helping the gang and fellow members in the long run at any cost? Do you have a history of leaving gangs or gang hopping when they are going through a rough patch because you see something you think is better? I am only going for the gang that feels right for me and i would never and havent ever just hopped gang because the other one is stronger. I would help the gang if its needed and do the stuffs thats needed to get everything good and make everyone feel happy.

This gang will be full of competition as far as getting accepted and from there getting promoted. Why should we choose you over the next applicant and where do you see yourself going in this gang? Im a very experienced darkrp player and i could be needed to get your bases up and help raiding.

Any additional points to note about you regarding your application for Spetsnaz: No
  • froggä
  • Fresh Boarder

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #104756

Recommendations:

Have you been recommended to join the gang by any current gang members? If so please list their in-game names and ranks below along with anything they wish to relay to us before we go over your application [friendly - bases with me a lot - skilled raider - etc]
i was not recomended to join the gang.

General Information:

In game name:Mario

Steam name: Adex

Steam profile link:steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133223424

Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133223424

yes
Do you come on ZARP Teamspeak? If not do you have the ability to either get TeamSpeak or get on ZARP's TeamSpeak server?
Yes i do everyday

Current wealth:
65m
Steel:10, RPG: 8,M202 4 , uranium 80-90 not sur, 3orbs 4 matadors
Most recent gang you have been a part of and history of past gangs you've been a part of: I have been a part of gladius, something gappen so i left. now in dragonbladesoldiers, before that i was in strangers,brotherhood, bib and idk more.

Explanation of any recent rule-breaks or bans. Note they will be checked (does not apply to staff members): nope im staff
no none that i remember

RP Related:

My skills in combat and raiding: 8/10
im pritty good and i raid alot.

I am pritty good builder and got some good bases.

Leadership [Do people listen to you and respect you - are you a skilled raid leader - do you do what is best for the people working with you and fellow gang members]

i raid alot, when i do i am leading the raids.

in my opinion i am friendly, and people ask me to raid with them and stuff, i am pritty good at raiding.

Knowledge of ZARP [Current trading prices of steel, uranium, special weapons - map awareness - different effects of explosive weapons]
as i told u before i got some explosives, and i buy alot and trade so i know the prices.

I like when people telling me what i can do better and i am good at taking what people say to me, i was dissrespect full before, when i saw what i did i changed. so im good at it.
Loyalty

im gonna stay in the gang to it start die(if it does) or to i get kickt. I am a loyal guy if it is a good gang and i feel that i wana stay.

As a Spetsnaz member you will be expected to regularly contribute to the gang and help out with various tasks. Will you work to contribute and help the gang or do you have more of a tendency to just sit back and enjoy the perks of being in a gang taking it for granted?
i dont care about the perks i care about the gang the people in the gang. Thats why i whant to join.I will do what ever it takes, help the gang as much as i can do.

Will you commit to helping the gang and fellow members in the long run at any cost? Do you have a history of leaving gangs or gang hopping when they are going through a rough patch because you see something you think is better?
i have left some gangs because something happend with the leader and shit so i left. if u are the leader i think u are i will never leave the gang.
nope.
Thanks for reading my app!
  • Mario
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if u think I'm awsome!
  • Thanks received: 87

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #104759

Spetsnaz 4 laif
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #104760

aspectionz wrote:
mario is a gang hoper lel
Maybe u ask your leader why I left?
  • Mario
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if u think I'm awsome!
  • Thanks received: 87

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #104828

supermario64 wrote:
aspectionz wrote:
mario is a gang hoper lel
Maybe u ask your leader why I left?

• RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by RedWingz.

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #104859

Haven't yet said it but Jack you did an amazing job on this thread bud
  • Zooted
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I simp
  • Thanks received: 150

Ex SSRP Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
Ex Forum Staff
Ex Teamspeak Staff

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #105066

Applications

Dear,
Mario

We have reviewed your application and would like to congratulate you on being accepted to Spetsnaz.

Please contact (COL) Jacknelli on steam to talk about getting you into the gang or find one of the following members in-game to invite you:
Alley Cat, Hampered, Hahzy, NoOne, rsqchris

Welcome to the gang Private.

Dear,
frogga

If your application is posted before 3/8/15 it will be automatically denied.

Regards,
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
•The Brotherhood•
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by x || Jacknelli. Reason: sorry spelled your name wrong chris

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #105557

Recommendations:

i was not recomended to join the gang.

General Information:

In game name:Walter White

Steam name: Walter white

Steam profile link:steamcommunity.com/id/BugraBiler

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:70376224

yes
Yes i do everyday

Current wealth:
3m and 16m in my bank
i have nothing
Most recent gang you have been a part of and history of past gangs you've been a part of: I have been harper,red army,

Explanation of any recent rule-breaks or bans. Note they will be checked (does not apply to staff members): rdm :<

RP Related:

My skills in combat and raiding: 8/10
im pretty good and i raid alot.

I am pritty good builder and got some good bases.

i raid alot, when i do i am leading the raids.

in my opinion i am friendly, and people ask me to raid with them and stuff, i am pritty good at raiding.

as i told u before i got some explosives, and i buy alot and trade so i know the prices.

I like when people telling me what i can do better and i am good at taking what people say to me, i was dissrespect full before, when i saw what i did i changed. so im good at it.
Loyalty

im gonna stay in the gang to it start die(if it does) or to i get kickt. I am a loyal guy if it is a good gang and i feel that i wana stay.

i dont care about the perks i care about the gang the people in the gang. Thats why i whant to join.I will do what ever it takes, help the gang as much as i can do.

Will you commit to helping the gang and fellow members in the long run at any cost? Do you have a history of leaving gangs or gang hopping when they are going through a rough patch because you see something you think is better?
i have left some gangs because something happend with the leader and shit so i left. if u are the leader i think u are i will never leave the gang.
nope.
Thanks for reading my app!
  • Walter HWITE
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 354
Former SSRP Super Administrator
Former BHOP Moderator
Former Deathrun Administrator
Former Teamspeak Moderator
A legend
steamcommunity.com/id/nottheoneyouthnk

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #105652

Jack you had one job, to update the thread that we were allies. YOU HAD ONE JOB
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

149 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun