Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Spetsnaz Official Thread

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103298

Welcome to the Spetsnaz Official Thread

Spetsnaz is back! New look. More simple and effective gang structure. All previous Spetsnaz members are welcome back.

Gang Upgrades
Unarrestable
Machete
Drug lab/coolers
Mega Crafting
Tommy Gun
Armor Boost

Hierarchy

Leader

Jacknelli

Commissioners

Lieutenants

Reprasentatives

Soldiers

If you are interested in joining contact me on Steam
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 234
•The Brotherhood•
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by x || Jacknelli.
Login or register to post a reply.

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103299

Snap this is huge
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103303

Think it might be useful to use spoiler tags.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103305

Well done, well-rounded player and does well with the community. I think this guy would be great to own the server! +sup
  • Hampered
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6
The following user(s) said Thank You: x || Jacknelli

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103307

Recommendations:
Have you been recommended to join the gang by any current gang members? If so please list their in-game names and ranks below along with anything they wish to relay to us before we go over your application [friendly - bases with me a lot - skilled raider - etc] I was not recommended to join the gang.

General Information:

In game name: REDPHOENIX

Steam name: REDPHOENIX19

Steam profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097221541/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72068765

Do you use a microphone in game? Yes

Do you come on ZARP Teamspeak? If not do you have the ability to either get TeamSpeak or get on ZARP's TeamSpeak server? I don't go on it alot but I can go on it.

In game general information:

Current wealth: Right now I have 500k but I will have more in the next few days

Current amount of Special weapons, steel, and uranium: none gave it all away when I left.

Most recent gang you have been a part of and history of past gangs you've been a part of: I was in Gladius and strangers. I was in a other few but i can't remember.

Explanation of any recent rule-breaks or bans. Note they will be checked (does not apply to staff members): I got none.

RP Related:
Please answer these questions as truthfully as possible. This gang has many roles and responsibilities it needs filled. Give us an explanation to each of the following categories about yourself. The more you go into detail the better.

My skills in combat and raiding: in combat I am 7 out of 10 and in raiding I am 6 out of 10 The reason they are a bit low is because I just came back from my break from DarkRP.

Running RP shops [gun shops, drug shops, hotels, banks] I have only ran a gun shop before. If I do get in I will start doign the other shops.

Building [explosive resistant bases - smaller technical bases - RP shops - Printer safes - Drug shelves etc] I have no idea of how to build explosive resistant bases. i am good at buildign Rp Shops and Printer safes. I love building drug stuff I think it is so fun testing out different ways.

Leadership [Do people listen to you and respect you - are you a skilled raid leader - do you do what is best for the people working with you and fellow gang members] People do listen and respect me. I am an ok raid leader. I do the best for the team and for the base. If the base is being raided and i have alot of money in my printers I would rather try to defend the base.

Personality and how people perceive you: I have a bit of a shy personality but when I get to know people I get a bit more confident.

Knowledge of ZARP [Current trading prices of steel, uranium, special weapons - map awareness - different effects of explosive weapons] I only came back so I don't know what the prices are so I will just do the ones before I went. Steel 12.5k, Uranium 50-60k, Milkor 1-1.2 mil, Matator 4mil, M202 2mil, RPG 900k,Orb 15mil. I have alot of experience with the map.

Taking criticism constructively [If a higher rank tells you something they don't like about you or something you need to do better do you take that into consideration and change your ways or do you get angry at them because they said something negative about you] I would always do what a higher rank tells me because I am scared of them :(. If they would say I was doign something wrong I would not get mad at them I would just fix it or make it better.

Following Orders of any higher ranking member without question [Do you have a tendency to question orders when they do not seem in your best interest] I do not question orders I just do what my comander tell me.

Other notable skills or ways you could be useful to the gang: Building and watching the base.

Loyalty

Why do you see yourself staying in this gang for a continued period of time? I think I would be staying in the gang for a while.

As a Spetsnaz member you will be expected to regularly contribute to the gang and help out with various tasks. Will you work to contribute and help the gang or do you have more of a tendency to just sit back and enjoy the perks of being in a gang taking it for granted? I would do anything to help the gang get stronger, if I saw a guy sitting back whe nwe are doing something important e.g being raided I would tell him to help and don't be lazy.

Unlike many other gangs we will be quick to discharge you from the gang if we feel you are not contributing or taking an active part in helping the gang and gang members. Will you commit to helping the gang and fellow members in the long run at any cost? Do you have a history of leaving gangs or gang hopping when they are going through a rough patch because you see something you think is better?I will commit to helping the gang at any cost. I only leave gang when they are going down hill e.g Strangers , Gladius.I do not go for the better gang I go for the one that is right for me.

This gang will be full of competition as far as getting accepted and from there getting promoted. Why should we choose you over the next applicant and where do you see yourself going in this gang? I think I should be accepted because I am a former DarkRP admin, Also I will be apply for staff soon. I am mature and respectful.I have alot of experience with the rules.

Any additional points to note about you regarding your application for Spetsnaz: No
  • REDPHOENIX
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pot of gold over the rainbow.
  • Thanks received: 11

Ex DarkRp Admin

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103317

Looks really nice! I can't find the ally template tho.
  • Wiz_Khalifa
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Former SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 286

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103319

Wiz_Khalifa wrote:
We don't have one. Get in contact with me on steam if you want to talk about alliances. It's in my signature.
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
•The Brotherhood•

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103320

Jacknelli wrote:
Wiz_Khalifa wrote:
We don't have one. Get in contact with me on steam if you want to talk about alliances. It's in my signature.
Okay, will do that when i get home ;)
  • Wiz_Khalifa
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Former SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 286

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103321

Changed my mind.

Anyways, nice thread m8!
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by RedWingz.

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103338

How is this all copyrighted when you have images that you did not make.

Link Link
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"
  • Thanks received: 211

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103385

Chris_Smith wrote:

Link Link

Can you stop being so childish??? Why do you even give a fuck, it's not like he's using something you made or harming you or anyone if he says this pic is copyrighted!! Plus he never said it's his he just said it's copyrighted
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by DarthVader.

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103389

Chris_Smith wrote:

Link Link

All above information is subject to copyright©

Information is the text and not the pictures. It is common sense that these pictures can be found and used anywhere just google them. I am doing this because people have a tendency to copy other gang's ideas and templates directly. Keep in mind this is just a gaming community and I am only trying to be creative so people will not copy me.

All applications will be reviewed soon. Thank you for your patience.
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
•The Brotherhood•
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarthVader, Alicia

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103390

You are welcome to use the my trading prices for your market.

Cheers,
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103391

Victor wrote:
Chris_Smith wrote:

Link Link

Can you stop being so childish??? Why do you even give a fuck, it's not like he's using something you made or harming you or anyone if he says this pic is copyrighted!! Plus he never said it's his he just said it's copyrighted

You must revise what childish means cause you have no knowledge what it is.

Lol you're making a big deal out of nothing, that's called childish. I simply asked if he was copyrighted the image that's all.

Being copyrighted means you own it, of what he mean't.

You just try to find the little things so you can argue with me.
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"
  • Thanks received: 211

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103393

I just get VERY irritated by what you say and do, I don't care enough to argue with you.
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103398

Wallcop wrote:

Cheers,

I have looked into it a bit and thank you for the offer but I am setting up our gang's own as it will differ from the standard market price. Good work on it all though it's impressive.

@Victor @Chris_Smith
Thank you both for your comments regarding my gang but please stop arguing on my thread or the post's will simply be removed. Thank you.
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
•The Brotherhood•

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103406

Jacknelli wrote:
Wallcop wrote:

Cheers,

I have looked into it a bit and thank you for the offer but I am setting up our gang's own as it will differ from the standard market price. Good work on it all though it's impressive.

@Victor @Chris_Smith
Thank you both for your comments regarding my gang but please stop arguing on my thread or the post's will simply be removed. Thank you.

I am happy to help with any market/pricing needs you may require, Its sort of my area so let me know if you need anything!

Good Luck,
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: x || Jacknelli

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103421

Applications

Dear,
REDPHOENIX

We have reviewed your application and would like to congratulate you on being accepted to join Spetsnaz.

Please contact (COL) Jacknelli on Steam regarding your acceptance into the gang and your initiation into the gang.

Regards,
Spetsnaz Recruitment Division

Dear,
RedWings

We have reviewed your application and are sorry to inform you that you have been denied from joining Spetsnaz. Thank you for taking the time to apply and if you wish you may apply again in 2 weeks time.

If your application is posted before 2/30/15 it will be automatically denied.

You may contact (COL) Jacknelli on steam regarding why you were denied. Please refrain from commenting about your denial on this thread.

Regards,
Spetsnaz Recruitment Division

• x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
•The Brotherhood•

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103725

Recommendations:

Have you been recommended to join the gang by any current gang members? If so please list their in-game names and ranks below along with anything they wish to relay to us before we go over your application [friendly - bases with me a lot - skilled raider - etc]

General Information:

In game name:
Coryw883
Steam name:
Coryw883
Steam profile link:
steamcommunity.com/id/coryw883/
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:54773152
Do you use a microphone in game?
yes
Do you come on ZARP Teamspeak? If not do you have the ability to either get TeamSpeak or get on ZARP's TeamSpeak server?
no however i intend to in the future

Current wealth:
Current amount of Special weapons, steel, and uranium:
Most recent gang you have been a part of and history of past gangs you've been a part of:
self made gang (it was an accident)
Explanation of any recent rule-breaks or bans. Note they will be checked (does not apply to staff members):
no none that i remember

RP Related:
Please answer these questions as truthfully as possible. This gang has many roles and responsibilities it needs filled. Give us an explanation to each of the following categories about yourself. The more you go into detail the better.

My skills in combat and raiding:
Not very good atm, however i wish to improve.
Running RP shops [gun shops, drug shops, hotels, banks]
i can run a shop easily enough my only problem is protecting it.
Building [explosive resistant bases - smaller technical bases - RP shops - Printer safes - Drug shelves etc]
I am awful at building but that may be down to i have never attempted it and have never been taught
Leadership [Do people listen to you and respect you - are you a skilled raid leader - do you do what is best for the people working with you and fellow gang members]
Never really had a leadership role however if the task was set upon me i beleive i could deliver.
Personality and how people perceive you:
in my opinion i am friendly and out going, sensible (dont break rules) and enjoy playing with others.
Knowledge of ZARP [Current trading prices of steel, uranium, special weapons - map awareness - different effects of explosive weapons]
havent been on garrys mod in months and the server is way different to what i know but i can learn pretty quick.
Taking criticism constructively [If a higher rank tells you something they don't like about you or something you need to do better do you take that into consideration and change your ways or do you get angry at them because they said something negative about you]
I like people telling me how to improve as it increases my gaming knowlage and experience as for getting mad well i like to think im calm and collected
Following Orders of any higher ranking member without question [Do you have a tendency to question orders when they do not seem in your best interest]
Yes i do question things but its because im curious and like knowing exactly what im doing so i dont make mistakes
Other notable skills or ways you could be useful to the gang:
im a good problem solver and and enjoy strategy, also im a good team player

Loyalty

Why do you see yourself staying in this gang for a continued period of time?
yes i think i would probably stay till getting kicked out (hopefully not)
As a Spetsnaz member you will be expected to regularly contribute to the gang and help out with various tasks. Will you work to contribute and help the gang or do you have more of a tendency to just sit back and enjoy the perks of being in a gang taking it for granted?
No i enjoy team exercise so i think this gang would be perfect.
Unlike many other gangs we will be quick to discharge you from the gang if we feel you are not contributing or taking an active part in helping the gang and gang members. Will you commit to helping the gang and fellow members in the long run at any cost? Do you have a history of leaving gangs or gang hopping when they are going through a rough patch because you see something you think is better?
nope as i say i would be here to stay if im accepted and will do what ever nessecary
This gang will be full of competition as far as getting accepted and from there getting promoted. Why should we choose you over the next applicant and where do you see yourself going in this gang?
i beleive i would be well suited to this gang as it seems to have a deep role of team playing and respect i can understand the need for hierachy and think i can learn alot from you guys. also taking orders is something i am able to do crsiply and cleanly so there sould be no problem there.
Any additional points to note about you regarding your application for Spetsnaz:
yes 1 small thing i can only play gmod when i am at my dads and so could only be on 1 week at a time as i go back to my mums in alternating weeks.
thanks for reading and i hope i get accepted xD
  • Coryw883
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Coryw883.

Spetsnaz Official Thread 9 years 2 months ago #103728

My Application
In game name: [OB]Josh or Josh

Steam name: Dudea11

Steam profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079390347/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59562309

Do you use a microphone in game? yes

Do you come on ZARP Teamspeak? If not do you have the ability to either get TeamSpeak or get on ZARP's TeamSpeak server? no, but i can use it

Current wealth: 2.3 mill

Current amount of Special weapons, steel, and uranium: 2, 35, 13

Most recent gang you have been a part of and history of past gangs you've been a part of: Oblivion

Explanation of any recent rule-breaks or bans. Note they will be checked (does not apply to staff members): None

RP Related:

My skills in combat and raiding: Im good at rushing in close quarters with shot guns and from long range with rifels

Running RP shops [gun shops, drug shops, hotels, banks] Use to run Josh And Jacks Gun Sore

Building [explosive resistant bases - smaller technical bases - RP shops - Printer safes - Drug shelves etc] Im better at building small easier to guard bases but i need to work on explosive resistance, i can also make an okay printer vualt

Leadership [Do people listen to you and respect you - are you a skilled raid leader - do you do what is best for the people working with you and fellow gang members] i will always listen to and respect other people that work with me unless they have wronged me on multiple ocasions whilst in the gang

Personality and how people perceive you: Im more of a friendly and a person to joke at the right time but serious when needed to be

Knowledge of ZARP [Current trading prices of steel, uranium, special weapons - map awareness - different effects of explosive weapons] this is where im sort of new, ive never been on long that ive used up all my pumpkins and ive never really sold my valubels as i dont get them often as im more of a raider than a person to make a base as i dont feel i can keep it secure with just me

Taking criticism constructively [If a higher rank tells you something they don't like about you or something you need to do better do you take that into consideration and change your ways or do you get angry at them because they said something negative about you]

Following Orders of any higher ranking member without question [Do you have a tendency to question orders when they do not seem in your best interest] This wouldnt bother me the slightest as i understand that they have authority over me as im a lower rank

Other notable skills or ways you could be useful to the gang: Im a creative thinker and i enjoyteamwork as i feel we get more done, i also have vip if that helps in anyway, im verry loyal and wouldnt leave unless i feel that you have wronged me serveral times and begin to be used

Loyalty

Why do you see yourself staying in this gang for a continued period of time? yes, i enjoy working as a team and being a team member or leader, im very loyal and will only leave if ihave had a fall out with higher ranks because of their actions towards me

As a Spetsnaz member you will be expected to regularly contribute to the gang and help out with various tasks. Will you work to contribute and help the gang or do you have more of a tendency to just sit back and enjoy the perks of being in a gang taking it for granted? I enjoy helping out as much as i can and try not to be lazy as that wouldnt be fair on other gang members

Unlike many other gangs we will be quick to discharge you from the gang if we feel you are not contributing or taking an active part in helping the gang and gang members. Will you commit to helping the gang and fellow members in the long run at any cost? Do you have a history of leaving gangs or gang hopping when they are going through a rough patch because you see something you think is better? I have not been in another gang but oblivion which i couldnt run as i didnt know how to advertise and recruit but i could learn that skill again over time

This gang will be full of competition as far as getting accepted and from there getting promoted. Why should we choose you over the next applicant and where do you see yourself going in this gang? If you choose me then i will always be the first to do as told and the first to volentier for anything that may take time and effort plus i will try be usefull at anytime, i realise i may not be accepted but thats fine with me as i dont hold grudges so that i try stay out of trouble

Any additional points to note about you regarding your application for Spetsnaz: I realise i may not be accepted but that fine by me as i may not have all the skills required to be an asset to your gang, in the end i dont mind what choice is made
  • Dudea11
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

235 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT