Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The BrotherHood Thread

The BrotherHood Thread 9 years 7 months ago #65030

Steam Name: Emil
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:79651793
Steam Profile: Hollow Of Me
RP Name: Hollow Of Me
Activity On zarp DarkRP: I have been playing on zarp for 4d, I have about 28 hours on the server, I can play up to 3-6 hours a day (ill probably play 3-4 hours a day now because of school)
  • HollowOfMe
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by HollowOfMe. Reason: all the cats
The topic has been locked.

The BrotherHood Thread 9 years 7 months ago #65034

Detail's

Steam Name: [AG]The Hitman Jerry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50827922

Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/JerryStaisKhalid

RP Name: [Strangers]The Hitman Jerry

Activity On ZARP DarkRP: I Play Almost Everyday and around 18-19 hours on both servers
RP Related

Rate yourself on 1 to 10 on ZARP DarkRP Combat: if with a sniper 9.4/10 , but with any other guns or machete 7.9/10

What Craft-able Items:steel , milkor ( just lost it today)

How Can We Trust You: i know most of the members , if they trust me why won't you guys trust me .

How Much Money Do You Have: 984K ( i get around 200K-500K each day from selling steel )

What Organization were/are in: Strangers

Why Should You Be Chosen: Before Joining Strangers Ive always wanted to join this gang , I've been thinking a lot lately and asked a couple of people from brotherhood and told them if i should join , some said why not some said its your choice , i know almost all of the people in the brotherhood and they kinda know me , i'll never betray the brotherhood , and will stay in this gang .

Thanks For Reading My Application
  • The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
  • Thanks received: 491
Ex-Staff Member
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by The Hitman Jerry. Reason: Why am I so bad at English

The BrotherHood Thread 9 years 7 months ago #65046

Intro: Not Broke rules for ages! And trolling?! You kidding :blink:

Detail's
Steam Name:
Jam_is_good

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:81519483

Steam Profile:
Jam's Steam Account.

RP Name:
Jam_is_good

Activity On ZARP DarkRP:
2 - 6 Hours a day (Atleast)

RP Related
Rate yourself on 1 to 10 on ZARP DarkRP Combat:
Depending on weapons - Knife/Machete - 8.4/10 Pistol - 6.1/10, Heavy Weapon - 9.7/10

What Craft-able Items:
I did get the Orbital Strike by buying all that uranium and all that steel and as soon as I got it the fucking server lagged out and I lost it, without proof I couldn't get it back, took 1 week to get that baby - but at this moment in time nothing, I'll soon get another doh.

How Can We Trust You:
I'll cut of my finger and send it you in the mail, if I betray you... good enough?

How Much Money Do You Have:
67 Million - All from printing baby, WOO!

What Organization were/are in:
Strangers.

Why Should You Be Chosen:
Some people respect me in different ways some good some bad I've so far loved Zarp and I feel as though I should leave strangers and join BrotherHood, I see a lot of strong individuals in the BrotherHood and I would like to apply because I think I'm good at raiding with C4's and RPG's but that's just me, I have raided many base's including a strangers base (When I wasn't in a gang) and I raided them by myself if you accept my application to join the BrotherHood I promise I won't let you down.

• BANANA MAN
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm... well... still here...
  • Thanks received: 84

The BrotherHood application by Mario 9 years 7 months ago #65047

Detail's
Steam Name: get_rekt
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16195506
Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133223424/
RP Name: Mario
Activity On ZARP DarkRP: I have been playing on ZARP for like 3 months, I have about 300+ hours on the server. I am also VIP. I can play up to 10 hours a day but not right now, i play like 2-3 because of school

RP Related
Rate yourself on 1 to 10 on ZARP DarkRP Combat: 8 its a bit hard to rate yourself though, I really like to raid and and base with friends.
What Craft-able Items: I had 6 milkors, lost the but now i have 3 i had a orbital strike but i sold it. i hade like 6 M202 but i lost one to a NLR breaker =_= Currently i close to get all material to craft my orbital strike
How Can We Trust You: That depends on you, I have to earn your trust, again, not to me to decide. Give me a chance and i proove me
How Much Money Do You Have: I currently have 16milion 40 steel and 70 uranium.
What Organization were/are in: I was in stranger from the begining to now (about to leave due to unskilled players and too much kids)
Why Should You Be Chosen: I am a bright minded mature person, I have done some wrongs in my past i have ben band the first week i playd on zarp it was my firs server on gmod ever my friend showd me. i did not know annything about gmod but now i know and follow the rules, I am good friends with a few gang members and normal to moste of them. I am active on the server and i am good to raid, I am mostly friendly, im helping new people in the gang and show them what they need. I believe I would fit in nicely with the gang, I also speak english. I know croatian, bosnian,serbiand,and swedish aswell and a bit of french. I am in time zone +1 than most other gang members therefore I shall be active to serve our name when others are sleeping.
Sincerely Mario
  • Mario
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if u think I'm awsome!
  • Thanks received: 87

The BrotherHood Thread 9 years 7 months ago #65185

Hollow Of Me - Denied - Due to bad application and not met full requirements - Feel free to apply again

The Hitman Jerry - Denied - Get to know more brothers - Feel free to apply again

Jam_is_good - Denied - Due to breaking Forum rules and trolling - Wait a week to apply again please

Mario - Accepted

Mario find Dcxbigdaddy and get him to invite you in to the gang and put Brother at the start of your name.
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pepper, RedPowder

The BrotherHood Thread 9 years 7 months ago #65322

Detail's

Steam Name: Gonden
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26184362
Steam Profile: Can be found here
RP Name: Gonden
Activity On ZARP DarkRP: I've been playing on ZARP DarkRP for around 3 months and I have a total of 150 hours of play time. I can play 6 hours per day but only around 2 or 3 hours during school time.

RP Related

Rate yourself on 1 to 10 on ZARP DarkRP Combat: I'd rate myself with a 9 if using a sniper rifle. If not, an 8
What Craft-able Items: I currently have a minigun and a Milkor.
How Can We Trust You: I've been a member of a gang since I first joined ZARP. I respect my gang mates and I follow my superiors' orders without questioning.
How Much Money Do You Have: I have around 21M
What Organization were/are in: I was a Sergeant (SGT) at The Fourth Empire but I left due to my gang leaders' inactivity and lack of gang organization.
Why Should You Be Chosen: Because I am truthful, trustworthy, commited and intelligent. I also have a good FPS experience, I play this kind of games since I was 6 years old. I'm mature, I speak fluent english and portuguese and I'm good at basing and raiding. I'm also always there to help anyone who needs it.
  • Gonden
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6

The BrotherHood Thread 9 years 7 months ago #65361

Detail's

Steam Name:
duser888
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:66825908
Steam Profile:
www.steamcommunity.com/id/Pups888
RP Name:
[STRANGERS] TobyPleb
Activity On ZARP DarkRP:
Depends on the day, averages around 8 hours per day. Since school has started, weekdays around 2-4 hours.

RP Related

Rate yourself on 1 to 10 on ZARP DarkRP Combat:

I don't like to rate myself too much, I don't feel like I always like the standard I am after being rated, but I'm going to say 7.
What Craft-able Items:

Currently 2 milkors, a C4 and a RPG-7.

How Can We Trust You:

I was able to make friends in any gang I joined, and was able to gain their trust through an extensive amount of time, I do not wish to rush, but I do not like to create to much havoc among the gang. I am friends with a few people who are already in the gang, such as Blocked. I do not engage in combat, unless it's for situations such as defence, raid, etc, I believe I am trustworthy because of the actions I do throughout my existence inside the gang.

How Much Money do You Have:

Currently 10m.

What Organization were/are in:

Harpers - ISR - Strangers (Chronologically)

Why should You be chosen:

I should be chosen because I have the ability to be patient and 'wait for the wind to choose it's direction.' I am also a strategist in training, which gives a benefit towards the gang in help with their base designs, raid tactics and gun choices. As I said, I do not rush, only in certain cases I do. I believe having me in the gang also benefits because I do have contacts that does help with the gang's ability to raid or defend, and thus helping them with resources. The current gang I am in, put me to my importance to help the gang even further, but with the members inside, I cannot do it. I personally break rule myself, but I don't do it as much as them. I wish to join The Brotherhood, because I wish to have a 'clean' gang. A gang that doesn't break too many rules, to many promises and has less problems. Strangers, is the opposite of that.

Thank you for reading my app :) -Attempt 2
  • The Eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nothing is impossible.
  • Thanks received: 99
TTT Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former Deathrun Super Admin

Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by The Eliminator.

The Hitman Jerry's BrotherHood Application 2 9 years 7 months ago #65390

Steam Name: [AG]The Hitman Jerry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50827922

Steam Profile: CLICK ME

RP Name: The Hitman Jerry

Activity On ZARP DarkRP: I Play Almost Everyday and around 22 hours on both servers
RP Related

Rate yourself on 1 to 10 on ZARP DarkRP Combat: if with a sniper 9.4/10 , but with any other guns or machete 7.9/10

What Craft-able Items: No craft able items except for steel if that counts

How Can We Trust You: i know most of the members , if they trust me why won't you guys trust me .

How Much Money Do You Have: 700k ( i get around 200K-500K each day from selling steel but i use them mostly)

What Organization were/are in: was in strangers ( left today due to the gang leader selling his gang )

Why Should You Be Chosen: Before Joining Strangers Ive always wanted to join this gang , I've been thinking a lot lately and asked a couple of people from brotherhood and told them if i should join , some said why not some said its your choice , i know almost all of the people in the brotherhood and they kinda know me , i'll never betray the brotherhood , and will stay in this gang .

Thanks For Reading My Application
  • The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
  • Thanks received: 491
Ex-Staff Member

The Hitman Jerry's BrotherHood Application 2 9 years 7 months ago #65401

-support for tobypleb breaks rules
  • hopking1
  • Senior Boarder
  • dont worry about
  • Thanks received: 124

The Hitman Jerry's BrotherHood Application 2 9 years 7 months ago #65433

Considering that I haven't broken any rules since Monday/Tuesday..
  • The Eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nothing is impossible.
  • Thanks received: 99
TTT Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former Deathrun Super Admin

The BrotherHood Thread 9 years 7 months ago #65632

Detail's

Steam Name: swami
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61030826
Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/scrobrekker419/
RP Name: swami
Activity On ZARP DarkRP: Pretty active, ~250 hours

RP Related

Rate yourself on 1 to 10 on ZARP DarkRP Combat: 11/10
What Craft-able Items: I have a Milkor GL and level 6 crafting skills.
How Can We Trust You: If this question actually means "why should we trust you" basically because I don't really have a reason to do it and I wouldn't be able to sleep in any night from then on.
How Much Money Do You Have: ~800k but I'm supposed to recieve 25million from ChuteUK for my ZARPGames attendance.
What Organization were/are in: The FaZe Clan, led by FaZe Swami the player of the month FaZe Swami!
Why Should You Be Chosen: As I would appreciate being accepted - and I would contribute to the family greatly.
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • the spoone is real -the matricks
  • Thanks received: 63
dont rdm

The BrotherHood Thread 9 years 7 months ago #65635

Steam Name: iSnorts
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87433994
Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135133717/
RP Name: Anonymous Chris
Activity On ZARP DarkRP: Around 40 Hours A Week (About 9 Months)

Rate yourself on 1 to 10 on ZARP DarkRP Combat: 7
What Craft-able Items: Steel & VIP Pickaxe's Could work on this skill more if required i'd love to be able to craft milkors.
How Can We Trust You: I Have based with a few members of the brotherhood before the map was changed to the new downtown evil melon edit. (Brother Sponge Cake) can vouch!
How Much Money Do You Have: around 3 million currently but i can easily get 1-3m a day if i work hard ding it.
What Organization were/are in: Harper, then left due to the family not currently as active as it should be.
Why Should You Be Chosen: i think i should be the one you pick because i have a passion for roleplaying i have a passion for engaging in role play.
and above all i know what needs to be done and how it should be done as well as follow any rules set-out by higher ranks i love to progress and
enjoy roleplaying in such a good family of people. I Have a few dupes that i could also give to the family for the new map evilmelon edit as well as
make other dupes for people if they request. I Also Love Building.
  • AnonyChris
  • Fresh Boarder

The BrotherHood Thread 9 years 7 months ago #65765

tobypleb - Denied - Due to breaking Rules - Wait a week before applying.

The_Hitman_Jerry - App on Hold (Dcx you decide)

swami - Accepted

AnonyChris - App on Hold (Dcx you decide)

Anyone who got accepted find Dcxbigdaddy ingame to get invited and put "Brother <name>"
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pepper

The BrotherHood Thread 9 years 7 months ago #65766

TiGzTeR wrote:
<strong>tobypleb</strong> - <strong>Denied</strong> - Due to breaking Rules - Wait a week before applying.

<strong>The_Hitman_Jerry</strong> - <strong>App on Hold (Dcx you decide)</strong>

<strong>swami</strong> - <strong>Accepted</strong>

<strong>AnonyChris</strong> - <strong>App on Hold (Dcx you decide)</strong>

Anyone who got <strong>accepted</strong> find Dcxbigdaddy ingame to get invited and put "Brother <name>"

Well done Swami, good luck, AnonyChris and Jerry.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

The BrotherHood Thread 9 years 7 months ago #65779

cheers.
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • the spoone is real -the matricks
  • Thanks received: 63
dont rdm

The BrotherHood Thread 9 years 7 months ago #65783

The_Hitman_Jerry - Denied

AnonyChris - Denied

You need to spend more time with the brothers and getting to know them. apply again in a week.
  • Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
The following user(s) said Thank You: exrobite, Zan, Pepper

The BrotherHood Thread 9 years 7 months ago #65794

Detail's
Steam Name: Jakesclaws
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26872198
Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/jakesclaws/
RP Name: [Razer] Jake
Activity On ZARP DarkRP: Around 50HRS, On each day for around three hours (220HRS on Garry's mod)

RP Related
Rate yourself on 1 to 10 on ZARP DarkRP Combat: 8 (I tend to use snipers, Mainly the Dragunov due to it's large amount of ammo and fantastic ability of multiple kills in one bullet and being a almost instant kill from a quick scope and close range)
What Craft-able Items: Milkor, Level Four Crafting, Level Seven Mining Potential to create any craft-able items due to steady flow of money due to elaborate base designing.
How Can We Trust You: I feel the, once part of a gang, The gang has the priority over the individual. The gang comes first even if it means, for example, I am worst of because of it (Money-wise, Having to serve Jail-time, etc.).
How Much Money Do You Have: Around 5M currently although as mentioned above, I feel I have created base designs and have provide a steady flow of money should it be needed, also thanks to my time spent in game, I have more time to earn any money which may be required.
What Organization were/are in: I started in Strangers when first joining the server although felt it was not close enough and it lacked the bonding of a gang. I then joined into the Outsiders although again, the gang felt to small and had individuals which really let the gang down. I am now looking for a new gang which can provide me with the well-being and security which shall be returned both ways. I have created a gang known as Razer with no other members which I shall disband for the Brotherhood.
Why Should You Be Chosen: I feel I can provide a sense of humour and well-being to the gang. I have large amounts of knowledge on the rules due to being a Admin on another very popular DarkRP server. I swear to the gang, I will always give 110% effort and promise to abide by the rules.
  • Pink
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 168
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Pink.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexzander

The BrotherHood Thread 9 years 7 months ago #65798

Jakesclaws wrote:
Detail's
<strong>Steam Name</strong>: Jakesclaws
<strong>SteamID:</strong> STEAM_0:1:26872198
<strong>Steam Profile</strong>: steamcommunity.com/id/jakesclaws/
<strong>RP Name</strong>: [Razer] Jake
<strong>Age:</strong> 19
<strong>Activity On ZARP DarkRP</strong>: Around 50HRS, On each day for around three hours (220HRS on Garry's mod)

RP Related
<strong>Rate yourself on 1 to 10 on ZARP DarkRP Combat</strong>: 8 (I tend to use snipers, Mainly the Dragunov due to it's large amount of ammo and fantastic ability of multiple kills in one bullet and being a almost instant kill from a quick scope and close range)
<strong>What Craft-able Items:</strong> Milkor, Level Four Crafting, Level Seven Mining Potential to create any craft-able items due to steady flow of money due to elaborate base designing.
<strong>How Can We Trust You</strong>: I feel the, once part of a gang, The gang has the priority over the individual. The gang comes first even if it means, for example, I am worst of because of it (Money-wise, Having to serve Jail-time, etc.).
<strong>How Much Money Do You Have</strong>: Around 5M currently although as mentioned above, I feel I have created base designs and have provide a steady flow of money should it be needed, also thanks to my time spent in game, I have more time to earn any money which may be required.
<strong>What Organization were/are in:</strong> I started in Strangers when first joining the server although felt it was not close enough and it lacked the bonding of a gang. I then joined into the Outsiders although again, the gang felt to small and had individuals which really let the gang down. I am now looking for a new gang which can provide me with the well-being and security which shall be returned both ways. I have created a gang known as Razer with no other members which I shall disband for the Brotherhood.
<strong>Why Should You Be Chosen</strong>: I feel I can provide a sense of humour and well-being to the gang. I have large amounts of knowledge on the rules due to being a Admin on another very popular DarkRP server. I swear to the gang, I will always give 110% effort and promise to abide by the rules.
  • Alexzander
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Savage by nature.
  • Thanks received: 411

The BrotherHood Thread 9 years 7 months ago #65799

This guy is very good at fighting and very reliable we should let him in
  • Alexzander
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Savage by nature.
  • Thanks received: 411

The BrotherHood Thread 9 years 7 months ago #65804

Alexzander wrote:
This guy is very good at fighting and very reliable we should let him in

What's your in game name? Never seen you?..
  • Jackelele
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm a green ting.
  • Thanks received: 174
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

133 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun