Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: General question about rdm

General question about rdm 1 week 2 days ago #919785

So what do you guys think, is killing someone that is outside a sign that says " No loitering" When they are loitering RDM? LT seems to think so.
  • Eric Ericson
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Thank you received: 27
Login or register to post a reply.

General question about rdm 1 week 2 days ago #919786

Eric Ericson wrote:
So what do you guys think, is killing someone that is outside a sign that says " No loitering" When they are loitering RDM? LT seems to think so.
it's not rdm sir
  • ToBeHonest
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • #FreeNafe
  • Thank you received: 280

#FreeNafe

General question about rdm 1 week 2 days ago #919789

How do you describe "Loitering"? Also, when people "loiter" irl, they won't be shot point blank in the face. I see no reason why it wouldn't be RDM.
  • Raeker
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I hope they remember you
  • Thank you received: 5012
Add me on Steam here!

Click on my signature for my CM application!

General question about rdm 1 week 2 days ago #919790

Eric Ericson wrote:
I was told loitering signs weren’t allowed by a LT member
  • Dady
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Thank you received: 179

General question about rdm 1 week 2 days ago #919792

Raeker wrote:
How do you describe "Loitering"? Also, when people "loiter" irl, they won't be shot point blank in the face. I see no reason why it wouldn't be RDM.
I think Eric asked that question in his mind because when peoples nuke, there's some 12 years old kids standing infront of the base and when they get killed they yell "OMG RDM REPORTED" constantly lol
So yeah, if you loiter, you can get KOS'D only if there's a sign "KOS, NO LOITERING"
  • ToBeHonest
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • #FreeNafe

#FreeNafe

General question about rdm 1 week 2 days ago #919797

ToBeHonest wrote:
Raeker wrote:
I think Eric asked that question in his mind because when peoples nuke, there's some 12 years old kids standing infront of the base and when they get killed they yell "OMG RDM REPORTED" constantly lol
So yeah, if you loiter, you can get KOS'D only if there's a sign "KOS, NO LOITERING"
Last summer it was emphasised that KOS/raid zones were a thing. If you're in a dangerous area and get killed it isn't RDM. No signs needed for that my dude.

EDIT: Of course a requirement is the fact that the area is actually dangerous. If they're just standing there you can't kill them.
  • Raeker
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Add me on Steam here!

Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Raeker.

General question about rdm 1 week 2 days ago #919800

Raeker wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Last summer it was emphasised that KOS/raid zones were a thing. If you're in a dangerous area and get killed it isn't RDM. No signs needed for that my dude.

EDIT: Of course a requirement is the fact that the area is actually dangerous. If they're just standing there you can't kill them.

We were in a base and constantly being raided by police, and one was stood outside, of course i saw him and killed him, He was typing but of course i wouldnt know, and there was a " KOS no loitering " sign, there is no way this should be rdm
  • Eric Ericson
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador

General question about rdm 1 week 2 days ago #919802

Eric Ericson wrote:
Raeker wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Raeker wrote:

We were in a base and constantly being raided by police, and one was stood outside, of course i saw him and killed him, He was typing but of course i wouldnt know, and there was a " KOS no loitering " sign, there is no way this should be rdm
I mean, it isn't. If a cop is right in front of a base with a nuke then you're allowed to kill them, EMP said so himself ages ago.

Once again a sign isn't needed for this though.
  • Raeker
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Add me on Steam here!

General question about rdm 1 week 2 days ago #919803

i would like to clarify there wasnt a nuke going on, how ever there was 2 wanted people on top of the roof " mansion" and the base was being raided, we were killing cops near out KOS LOITERING SIGN that loitered and people that crossed it
  • Eric Ericson
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador

General question about rdm 1 week 2 days ago #919805

We're going to blow up our brain, just why not add an official rule about loitering umh ? would be easier fellas
  • ToBeHonest
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • #FreeNafe

#FreeNafe

General question about rdm 1 week 2 days ago #919807

ToBeHonest wrote:
We're going to blow up our brain, just why not add an official rule about loitering umh ? would be easier fellas

Im not ignoring it as i got an official for it.
  • Eric Ericson
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador

General question about rdm 1 week 2 days ago #919813

Eric Ericson wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:

Im not ignoring it as i got an official for it.
w0w
  • ToBeHonest
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • #FreeNafe

#FreeNafe

General question about rdm 1 week 2 days ago #919814

Eric Ericson wrote:
i would like to clarify there wasnt a nuke going on, how ever there was 2 wanted people on top of the roof " mansion" and the base was being raided, we were killing cops near out KOS LOITERING SIGN that loitered and people that crossed it
So you're literally changing the story entirely? (EDIT: Sorry, you were never the one that came with this story to begin with)

That is RDM. Seems harsh to give you an official for that though - did you not do anything else?
  • Raeker
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Add me on Steam here!

General question about rdm 1 week 2 days ago #919816

Raeker wrote:
Eric Ericson wrote:
So you're literally changing the story entirely?

That is RDM. Seems harsh to give you an official for that though - did you not do anything else?

I never said i was nuking so i didnt change the story, and I accidentally broke nlr as the timer wasnt there, and propclimbed out of the vent in the bank and then apologised for it, i still feel this was unfair was people hack as staff and get an official but this " rdm " is the same
  • Eric Ericson
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador

General question about rdm 1 week 2 days ago #919820

Eric Ericson wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Eric Ericson wrote:
So you're literally changing the story entirely?

I never said i was nuking so i didnt change the story, and I accidentally broke nlr as the timer wasnt there, and propclimbed out of the vent in the bank and then apologised for it, i still feel this was unfair was people hack as staff and get an official but this " rdm " is the same
It is rdm and I should know ex vip btw
  • Dady
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Thank you received: 179

General question about rdm 1 week 2 days ago #919927

Raeker wrote:

That is why it’s semi serious rp
  • Semm2012
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex SSRP Mod
  • Thank you received: 64

General question about rdm 1 week 2 days ago #919977

Eric Ericson wrote:
If you're told by a Lead Team member something is not allowed there is always a good reason behind it why. The one in this case that I can think of is the word "loitering" is way to vague to describe a KOS sign. Do you count visiting the place multiple times loitering or do you call waiting next to the place loitering and if so how close or far they need to be? It's simply just way too vague. I feel like it's good that it's not allowed people would abuse it and murder everyone. Just go ahead and set up some KOS lines a bit further of on your property and problem solved.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thank you received: 762

csontvazharcos
SSRP-Administrator
Forum-Section Moderator
TeamSpeak-Staff
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds

Community Manager Poll