Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Give me most money?

Give me most money? 6 years 4 months ago #775211

What is the best way to earn cash?

Craftiing steel and selling it
OR
Mining Ruby, converting it to gems then selling it?
  • dvius
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4
Login or register to post a reply.

Give me most money? 6 years 4 months ago #775225

Basing
  • Zorri
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 71

Give me most money? 6 years 4 months ago #775228

gems for sure, but wait until the Christmas update to sell them.
  • Justintxz
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 219

Give me most money? 6 years 4 months ago #775302

I did some math, and I found out if you craft steel flawlessy you can get up to 2000$ per sec.
thats not including walking/driving to mines. It includes crafting times but they are a bit sketchy.
The christmas update isn't here and gems are about 13-16$ each. They are about 550$ per sec.
When update hits, if all is successful and gems go to about 35$, it will be 1600$ per sec.
Personal preference really, I'd say steel if you're looking for some quick cash, if your looking long term more profit go for gems as they are easy and afkable.
I'd say steel rates can go as low as 800$, up to 2000$ a sec. depending on how efficent you are.

If you aren't efficent with times and such, go for gems. If you plan to sell them at christmas update, you can ignore the 550$ per sec, as they will probs change to 1200 to 1600$ per sec.
So it was as if it was always 1200-1600$ per sec.
  • Scum
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hi
  • Thanks received: 154
Haha mate your so baaAAA... (dies)
yeah im bad too..

Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Scum.

Give me most money? 6 years 4 months ago #775314

Scum wrote:
I did some math, and I found out if you craft steel flawlessy you can get up to 2000$ per sec.
thats not including walking/driving to mines. It includes crafting times but they are a bit sketchy.
The christmas update isn't here and gems are about 13-16$ each. They are about 550$ per sec.
When update hits, if all is successful and gems go to about 35$, it will be 1600$ per sec.
Personal preference really, I'd say steel if you're looking for some quick cash, if your looking long term more profit go for gems as they are easy and afkable.
I'd say steel rates can go as low as 800$, up to 2000$ a sec. depending on how efficent you are.

If you aren't efficent with times and such, go for gems. If you plan to sell them at christmas update, you can ignore the 550$ per sec, as they will probs change to 1200 to 1600$ per sec.
one humongus, enormus,gigantic difference is the fact that gems require no inv space so if you havent bought a shitton of booster packs, you can farm for eternity (considering you don't get rdm'd or proppushed)
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scum

Give me most money? 6 years 4 months ago #775348

Spend all of your irl cash on boosters ez money.
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927

Give me most money? 6 years 4 months ago #775462

dankek wrote:
Scum wrote:

one humongus, enormus,gigantic difference is the fact that gems require no inv space so if you havent bought a shitton of booster packs, you can farm for eternity (considering you don't get rdm'd or proppushed)

assuming you are rich af and have lot of inv space due to booster packs then steel is still good.
I completely forgot the weight, thanks for reminding me!

I'd still say they are equals. AFK is easier, less safe tho.
Steel is faster profit, but more inconvienent and annoying
  • Scum
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hi
  • Thanks received: 154
Haha mate your so baaAAA... (dies)
yeah im bad too..

Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

213 PLAYERS ONLINE