Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [CM2017] Brandify's Candidacy

[CM2017] Brandify's Candidacy 1 week 2 days ago #466420

Steam Name: Brandify

Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/id/brandify

Time Spent at ZARP: I've been part of this wonderful community for 2 years, this April it's coming up to 3 years.

Who am I?: I'm Brandon, I'm a 17 year old Student from the South Wales Valleys, I'm currently studying full-time an extended diploma in Computing, in which I study at level 3, this course has given me many opportunities to develop my skills in areas of IT which would be a very good attribute to have as a community manager. In my spare time I have a part time job in McDonalds in which I do a plethora of task, which include cooking burgers, making burgers and cooking chicken (sounds exciting right), working at McDonalds has helped me develop my people skill and help me work as a team, these are skills which I could help bring into ZARP to make ZARP a better place than it currently is.

Community Experience

Over the past year my community experience has been great, I've met great people, who in which I've met in-real life and now share a great friendship, and developed great skills, my experience at ZARP has been amazing, this is the experience that I want to create for each and every individual. I'm an extremely active community member, and a very experienced staff member, coming across from all servers, I've managed to carry my skills into the SSRP lead team, in which I can openly discuss and communicate in debates. As people already know, I've hosted multiple meetings within the SSRP in which I've made record times, or the speediness quality of the meetings, inside meetings sometimes people will be afraid to share their opinion or be afraid that they might be judged on their opinion that they make on a certain topic, I will ensure this is stopped and I will ensure that if someone has an opinion it will be brought forward, you should vote for me because I am the person is not afraid of bringing an opinion to anyone, on multiple occasions I've gone against decisions that have been made, and made each individual turn their opinion around and vote the the right thing, so this means, that if you was to choose me, then I will guarantee that any opinions on the staff team and the servers where we could improve will be discussed and voted on, to ensure that everyone that is apart of this community can feel like they've contributed towards the community.

Extremely Dedicated

Over the past year, I've been focusing on making my experience on ZARP one to remember, I've spent numerous days, weeks, hours spending my time playing ZARP and working towards making everything better for everyone, I want to make sure that everyone feels welcome and they all have the best experience that we have to offer, here at ZARP gaming, I've been working hours upon hours, meeting upon meeting to ensure everyone has their chance at being part of this great experience that we have here today, by putting more hours into the community, I'm willing to help it thrive and make it succeed even more, in the past 2 months, I resigned from multiple servers, which I thought at the time I couldn't handle because of my new job, but the more time I spend working, has made me realize how I can manage to be active across all platforms, I've devised a plan, in which If you vote for me, means I can balance my education, work and ZARP equally, which means, you'll only be seeing more of me across all servers, this means that I can actively manage and listen to each user while playing and helping make their experience unique and special to them, just like mine was this past year.

Current and Past Positions

As all of you know, I'm currently an SSRP Head Administrator, with this role, I have a very vast amount of staff to manage, this has given me the opportunity to develop my skills in management and making all of the staff members happy, upon my time in the SSRP lead team, I've trained over hundreds of people for their staff positions, some people even training 3 times, every time I trained someone I would spend an ample amount of time training them to ensure that they would have the best experience and not be afraid when it comes to handling situations, which is why some of my trainees have gone on to become great staff members, and joined me within the ranks of the lead team.

Apart from my SSRP position I'm also a Forum Moderator, I currently Moderate one of the busiest sections on the forums, this being General Discussions and Appeals, with these sections, I'm constantly being asked to lock/move/delete topics, which means I'm always browsing the forums and checking out how the community is doing, which again ties in with making every users experience special, making sure that all reports, appeals and refund requests are handled, I've done my uttermost best in moderating these sections in which I've done an excellent job so far.

Another position which I currently hold is TeamSpeak staff, I'm constantly on the TeamSpeak helping people with their problems and ensuring that everyone feels welcomed into the community, in the TeamSpeak server, I'm constantly encouraging people to join the TeamSpeak to ensure that they can communicate well with everyone, on multiple occasions I've hosted Karaoke Nights which people have attended to show us their best signing voices, I've hosted rap battles in which people have shown us their 'lyrical bars' and other events which is what I see as essential to keeping a community closer together, so if you was to vote for me, there'd be much more organisation within the TeamSpeak and I will make sure that more TeamSpeak events happen.

Although my current positions are very important, I used to also be staff on other servers, these servers being, Surf, Bhop, Minecraft and TTT; across all of these servers I've used my skills that I have picked up to make every users experience special, whether it be from doing reports on TTT to helping someone Surf on Surf, I've spent endless amounts of time helping these servers populate and grow, and sadly with the growth of the other servers came the downfall of others. Within the Minecraft server, I was an Admin I helped by helping people with any questions that they had, or simply helping the owners with the development of the server, after maintaining all of these ranks for over 2 months, I sadly had to resign due to me accepting responsibilities of a new job, but after experience 2 months of my new job, I've devised a plan which means I can equally spread my time across my education, work and ZARP, which means I can easily manage the community manager role.

Your Community

As a community manager, I want to ensure that everyone has their opinions put forward into potential ideas for the server, I see on multiple occasions, suggestions not being handled or just left to die, I will make sure that every suggestion will be discussed, as long as the application process has been followed, I want to ensure that everyone creative ideas are put forward to help make your experiences on the server unique to you. Not only do I want to listen to your opinions but I want to do my very best to bring the community much closer together, for example organizing tournaments on different games, special TeamSpeak events, or even events across each server, this is to make sure the all users new and old, have a good impression on our community and what we stand for, I want to make everyone feel safe, where we won't judge you on any opinions that you make whether it be in real life, or in the community, I want to make every users experience unique and special.

Plans

As a community manager, I'm have multiple plans that I want to incorporate community wide, these are just plans, and I will do my very best to ensure these are included. These are not all of them but just a few examples of my many great plans for this community.

• A community wide plan to bring all of the staff teams closer together, to ensure communication is kept between, all staff members and the commmunity team, to make sure that everyone gets their opinion across.

• New server experiences, I have a plan to extend the amount of games that ZARP currently operate across this includes spreading to different games and completely unique gamemodes.

• Ensuring that the communication between the lead teams on each server is key with the users and staff teams to that all people are kept updated on changes, and happening, this includes the relationship between the lead team and users, because currently I feel people dislike the lead teams.

• Objectives

As a community manager, objectives will very important to me, these are things that I will enforce no matter what happens, and again these are by far not all of the objectives but merely a few of the ones.

• Making our community look professional and making sure that we attract more people into the community.

• Making sure that all staff training are completed proffesionally and ensured that each and every new staff member knows exactly what to do with no questions asked.

• Ensuring every player feels welcomed and feels that they will be treated with the uttermost respect from the staff team.

• Populate and develop the growth across all servers.

• Goals

As a community manager, I will be setting multiple goalds for myself to complete, these goals will ensure that I can aspire to achieve these, and I'm always trying aim towards which would help the community, and I know I'm repeating myself but these are not all of my goals.

• Population on the servers to rise by almost 20%

• Communication between all staff teams, lead teams and the user base are kept active and ensure that everyone active within the community has a clear understanding of what is happening.

• Multiple new servers to attract old users back and new users to join the community.

• Activity on the forums and TeamSpeak to be an all time high, to make sure that the community is looked highly upon within other communities.

Your Vote

If you feel that my candidacy is the choice for you, feel free to vote for me in the community polls on Tuesday the 17th of January 2017.

I've spent some extra time to make some images for the people who would like to support me, these images include a forum signature, a Avatar for Steam and the forum and potentially TeamSpeak avatar, to show your support for me!
    http://i.imgur.com/SVpxkqx.jpg

Signature
    [center][url=http://zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/community-votes-2017/76192-cm2017-brandify-s-candidacy][img]http://i.imgur.com/9IfXD0O.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Steam Group

I've also setup a Steam Group which will be very essential for me to communicate with you guys who will support me, so that you can keep up to date with everything that I'm doing to ensure you guys are kept informed on my actions.

Join here!

• Brandify
    • Ambassador
    • Thank you received: 205
    Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Brandify.
    Login or register to post a reply.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: BigBoyKaiden

[CM2017] Brandify's Candidacy 1 week 2 days ago #466422

Here's your campaign slogan, free of charge: So fly, he's brand.
    • Studio Banter
    • Legendary Member
    • Ambassador
    • You're a coefficient of my variable.
    • Thank you received: 2249
    I don't see no meme
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Brandify, Coutinroy

[CM2017] Brandify's Candidacy 1 week 2 days ago #466429

Another good candidate for this position and I'm sure you will impress!

:plussp:
    • Coutinroy
    • Platinum Boarder
    • Ambassador
    • Liverpool FC.
    • Thank you received: 275

Click on my signature to add me on Steam!
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Brandify

[CM2017] Brandify's Candidacy 1 week 2 days ago #466432

:support:
    • Bob The Shoplifter
    • Expert Boarder
    • Ambassador
    • Norwegian RT
    • Thank you received: 6

[CM2017] Brandify's Candidacy 1 week 2 days ago #466434

Very good candidate for this years CM!
    • Onion
    • Platinum Boarder
    • Ambassador
    • SSRP Administrator , Surf Administrator ,TS3 Staff
    • Thank you received: 143

[CM2017] Brandify's Candidacy 1 week 2 days ago #466435

• Santa.
    • Senior Boarder
    • Ambassador
    • Thank you received: 2

[CM2017] Brandify's Candidacy 1 week 2 days ago #466461

Coutinroy wrote:
    Another good candidate for this position and I'm sure you will impress!

What Roy said...good luck!
    • AceInsidious
    • Gold Boarder
    • Ambassador
    • SSRP Administrator
    • Thank you received: 31

SSRP Administrator
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Brandify, Coutinroy

[CM2017] Brandify's Candidacy 1 week 2 days ago #466571

You've got my vote, you've helped me out a lot, you're funny, nice and overall a really great guy.
    Definitely deserves CM. :support:
    • Bazaraxe
    • Platinum Boarder
    • Ambassador
    • Ex Deathrun Staff Member
    • Thank you received: 19

Ex Deathrun Staff Member.
    SSRP Moderator

[CM2017] Brandify's Candidacy 1 week 2 days ago #466572

• Bobby Bobbys
    • Platinum Boarder
    • Ambassador
    • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Thank you received: 137

Artwork made by HarryAssMent or Harry2k16 Made By PenE

[CM2017] Brandify's Candidacy 1 week 2 days ago #466575

I think you would be a great CM, you have my vote !

• Hiko
    • Fresh Boarder
    • Ambassador
    • Thank you received: 1

[CM2017] Brandify's Candidacy 1 week 1 day ago #466588

I know you'd make a great CM bro
    • InsaneSamurai23
    • Junior Boarder
    • Ambassador
    • You can't spell beautiful without 'be you'
    • Thank you received: 3

[CM2017] Brandify's Candidacy 1 week 1 day ago #466606

Brandify is more than ready for this position, ever since the applications have opened, he has convinced many people that he can be a great community manager. He's professional, knows when to take a joke at times, does his other roles as staff fairly and well and has many valuable skills to join the lead-team with. He may have a few things to learn which can be very helpful (which he is working on), but nobody is perfect, but he is very close. Good luck!
    • The Gamer Guy
    • Platinum Boarder
    • Ambassador
    • If you quit quitting does that make you a quitter?
    • Thank you received: 471

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
    Minecraft - Ex-Admin
    TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff
    Last Edit: 4 days 8 hours ago by The Gamer Guy.

[CM2017] Brandify's Candidacy 1 week 1 day ago #466617

This guy is seems like the right choice.
    Friendly skilled and professional and ready to take responsibility and handle issues.
    Good luck.
    • Xhantium
    • Gold Boarder
    • Ambassador
    • Follow the rules ALWAYS.
    • Thank you received: 94
    Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by Xhantium.

[CM2017] Brandify's Candidacy 1 week 1 day ago #466618

I love the first image mate xD anyway i wish you the best luck Brandify, you would fit the position very well!
    • PerzioN
    • Platinum Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • Proud Player of SSRP's servers
    • Thank you received: 127

Feel free to add me on steam by clicking Here

[CM2017] Brandify's Candidacy 1 week 1 day ago #466619

Good luck Brandify! U are a good candinate for this position.
    SSRP Administrator
    Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

Community Manager Poll

Please login to vote.

Who's Playing?