Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: #Clarky4CM

#Clarky4CM 1 week 6 days ago #915626

Ok I think that Clarky is one of the most eligible Candidates for CM since he actually plays SSRP and knows what it was like during the true peak times. I think we can all agree SSRP was once the core of Zarp and maybe still is. As much as I think Clarky and I have ‘Beef’ I believe he can do great things for Zarp. For example numerous of his suggestions for both staff and server content have already been accepted since they are useful and needed. Clarky has been with Zarp for the longest of times and knows what is best. The only thing that I didn’t see in his application that I would like to see is a Zarp server on another game other than Gmod but is similar in the way it plays for example Rust.

If you too support Clarky make sure to put this in your signature since if anyone clicks on it, it will send them to his application.
[url=http://zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/community-team-2018/118785-cm2018-clarky-s-application][img]https://i.imgur.com/yVk2omT.png[/url][/img]


  • Fred Wroolie
  • Fred Wroolie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------ L A T E R N E R D S
  • Posts: 2117
  • Thank you received: 2175
  • Karma: 6
Thank You My Posts!



Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

#Clarky4CM 1 week 6 days ago #915628

:minussp:
  • Magik
  • Magik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • pakistan isnt racist
  • Posts: 2419
  • Thank you received: 555
  • Karma: -14
Login or register to post a reply.

#Clarky4CM 1 week 6 days ago #915638

:minussp:

He can go for it next year, Raeker was robbed. Raeker4CM.
  • SoraJS
  • SoraJS's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Capsule Corp.
  • Posts: 667
  • Thank you received: 522
  • Karma: 11
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Login or register to post a reply.

#Clarky4CM 1 week 6 days ago #915678

:support:
only if you kys and disband azgeda
  • Jool
  • Jool's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Posts: 633
  • Thank you received: 468
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

#Clarky4CM 1 week 6 days ago #915724

SoraJS wrote:
:minussp:

He can go for it next year, Raeker was robbed. Raeker4CM.
^
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ★I like the stars★
  • Posts: 5668
  • Thank you received: 1585
  • Karma: -49
Current ranks:
Server applications section moderator
Prop hunt Head Admin
Trouble in Terrorist Town Super admin
Murder Super admin
SemiSerious RolePlay Administrator
Former ranks:
Deathrun Admin
Login or register to post a reply.

#Clarky4CM 1 week 6 days ago #915737

Big man Fred, thanks for your support!
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • ZARP VIP
  • :salt:
  • Posts: 8828
  • Thank you received: 3360
  • Karma: 97
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fred Wroolie

#Clarky4CM 1 week 6 days ago #915742

Raeker or bust
  • A Sloth
  • A Sloth's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 438
  • Thank you received: 75
  • Karma: -2
#Raeker4CM




Login or register to post a reply.

#Clarky4CM 1 week 6 days ago #915772

How dare you post such pornography. :sick:

I am disappointed in you Fred, I thought you were better than this.




#Raeker4CM
  • Jawson
  • Jawson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zorri is thicc.
  • Posts: 931
  • Thank you received: 266
  • Karma: -10
Login or register to post a reply.

#Clarky4CM 1 week 6 days ago #915775

If you vote for Raeker he will make clarky cm

  • MsMs
  • MsMs's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Posts: 2155
  • Thank you received: 1009
  • Karma: -22
Nothing

Login or register to post a reply.

#Clarky4CM 1 week 6 days ago #915776

MsMs wrote:
If you vote for Raeker he will make clarky cm

vice versa that sir
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • ZARP VIP
  • :salt:
  • Posts: 8828
  • Thank you received: 3360
  • Karma: 97
Login or register to post a reply.

#Clarky4CM 1 week 5 days ago #916014

To all those who are simply ignoring others candidacy due to Raeker then you are foolish. In my opinion Raeker is not fit for the role of CM. Ill explain in as much detail as I can.
Firstly I will point out his time in the community since he only registered on the forums on "Register Date: 04 Mar 2017" which means he has been 'here' for a year and a bit. He has only 28 hours total time on SSRP which we can all mostly say is the CORE of Zarp. If he himself only has 28 hours of experience of PLAYING SSRP then how can he manage it. Before you say "His gametracker is messed up thats why he only has that many hours" that is one of the worst excuses I have heard. I am on about Raeker properly getting involved with the server and not just staffing. To manage a server and implement features for it you must be able to understand what works and what doesnt and I dont seem to understand how he could possibly know any of that with such little interaction with the 'core' server.
My next point is that when Raeker 'lost' in the CM applications in 2017 he was starting to lose interest in Zarp and soon resigned. In my opinion this was a bad decision since it makes him look like a sore loser and couldn't take losing and maybe even overly confident. Someone who is overly confident often makes mistakes and does not try their hardest in what they set out to achieve.
Thirdly Raekers attitude has been changing ver drastically towards members of the community and even I have noticed from the times I have logged on to the forums. For someone who is meant to be 'looked up to' as a respectable person in the community I would not look to someone who is arrogant and is seeking to cause arguments/drama.
There is more to explain but I dont wish to completely shit on Raeker. By that I mean I dont want to completly hate on Raeker because I do like him but I do not believe he should become CM. These are my opinions and you are more than welcome to share your thoughts on my opinions. Think of this as a 'Change my mind episode'
Clarky would be a better CM than Raeker. Change my mind.

This is my opinion. Do not forget that.
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Fred Wroolie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------ L A T E R N E R D S
  • Posts: 2117
  • Thank you received: 2175
  • Karma: 6
Thank You My Posts!



Login or register to post a reply.

#Clarky4CM 1 week 5 days ago #916023

reaker i love you bro and i want to make #reaker4cm happen but since iv seen clarkys app and i know clarky will make zarp great again and il have to support clarky
  • Warren
  • Warren's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 604
  • Thank you received: 116
  • Karma: 8
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fred Wroolie

#Clarky4CM 1 week 5 days ago #916025

Fred Wroolie wrote:
He has only 28 hours total time on SSRP which we can all mostly say is the CORE of Zarp. If he himself only has 28 hours of experience of PLAYING SSRP then how can he manage it. Before you say "His gametracker is messed up thats why he only has that many hours" that is one of the worst excuses I have heard. I am on about Raeker properly getting involved with the server and not just staffing. To manage a server and implement features for it you must be able to understand what works and what doesnt and I dont seem to understand how he could possibly know any of that with such little interaction with the 'core' server.
I do not know a lot about SSRP. That is a fact. I do have a lot more time on the servers than the 28 hours that you mention, but yes you are correct by saying that I might not know enough about SSRP. Of course, there's more to managing a community than just knowing how SSRP works. And I wasn't a Lead Team member on that server for no reason either.

My application is not out yet, but to counter my handicap regarding the knowledge that I have about SSRP, I am discussing the changes to the server with a handful of people that I trust. You will see more about that when I post my application, obviously.

My next point is that when Raeker 'lost' in the CM applications in 2017 he was starting to lose interest in Zarp and soon resigned.
If I'd lost an interest in ZARP I wouldn't have come back. Only a few people know why I actually resigned and if you'd actually have asked me I would have told you as well. Don't assume shit when you know nothing about it.

In my opinion this was a bad decision since it makes him look like a sore loser and couldn't take losing and maybe even overly confident. Someone who is overly confident often makes mistakes and does not try their hardest in what they set out to achieve.
I have always tried my hardest to achieve what I believe is best. Was I upset that I lost to Max and Captin? Yeah, obviously - I wouldn't have applied if I didn't think I would be either the second best candidate or the actual best candidate. But that doesn't mean that I didn't respect the outcome. It also took me a whole month of staffing before I actually resigned and, like I said, my resignation was not at all related to ZARP but actually to my real life.

Thirdly Raekers attitude has been changing ver drastically towards members of the community and even I have noticed from the times I have logged on to the forums. For someone who is meant to be 'looked up to' as a respectable person in the community I would not look to someone who is arrogant and is seeking to cause arguments/drama.
I wouldn't say I'm arrogant per say. I just don't restrain myself properly. I'm not causing arguments for the sake of arguing, I criticise community members for the shit they pull. The arguing begins when them and me keep on responding and talking in circles without getting to an actual point. And yes, I fully agree - that is an issue that I have actually been working on.

Also, this isn't something that has only been happening lately. Take a look at some of the arguments I've had in October, November and December. It's happened before and I am doing my best to prevent it from happening again. So far, I have actually succeeded.

There is more to explain but I dont wish to completely shit on Raeker. By that I mean I dont want to completly hate on Raeker because I do like him but I do not believe he should become CM. These are my opinions and you are more than welcome to share your thoughts on my opinions. Think of this as a 'Change my mind episode'
Clarky would be a better CM than Raeker. Change my mind.

This is my opinion. Do not forget that.
That's fine dude. I appreciate critique. Though half of what you've written (except the last point) is a bit silly, if I'm fully honest. If you do have more points of critique then do feel free to share them, though maybe a better place for that would be on my actual application rather than Clarky's campaign post.
  • Raeker
  • Raeker's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I hope they remember you
  • Posts: 8210
  • Thank you received: 5011
  • Karma: 120
Add me on Steam here!

Click on my signature for my CM application!
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fred Wroolie, Johnler

#Clarky4CM 1 week 5 days ago #916046

There should really be a separate post for posting opinions on staff members. Highly unneeded to make 1 post for everyone applying.
  • Aspect
  • Aspect's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • suki suki never fails - Solid tactic
  • Posts: 5472
  • Thank you received: 1120
  • Karma: -37
Memes to be added:
Login or register to post a reply.

#Clarky4CM 1 week 5 days ago #916082

He has only 28 hours total time on SSRP which we can all mostly say is the CORE of Zarp. If he himself only has 28 hours of experience of PLAYING SSRP then how can he manage it. Before you say "His gametracker is messed up thats why he only has that many hours" that is one of the worst excuses I have heard. I am on about Raeker properly getting involved with the server and not just staffing. To manage a server and implement features for it you must be able to understand what works and what doesnt and I dont seem to understand how he could possibly know any of that with such little interaction with the 'core' server.
I do not know a lot about SSRP. That is a fact.

I know you don't thats why I stated it.
I do have a lot more time on the servers than the 28 hours that you mention

Not according to gametrackers and that is what we zarp go by. However I am generous and I know you dont like to role play and thats why I said you have 28 hours of PLAYING and not staffing.
but yes you are correct by saying that I might not know enough about SSRP. Of course, there's more to managing a community than just knowing how SSRP works. And I wasn't a Lead Team member on that server for no reason either.

I know you weren't a Lead Team member on ssrp for not reason. I didn't sate that. However if you are saying this as your counter argument to me saying you have 28 hours of playing time then this is again irrelevant since I said playing and not staffing.
My application is not out yet, but to counter my handicap regarding the knowledge that I have about SSRP, I am discussing the changes to the server with a handful of people that I trust. You will see more about that when I post my application, obviously.

Obviously

My next point is that when Raeker 'lost' in the CM applications in 2017 he was starting to lose interest in Zarp and soon resigned.
If I'd lost an interest in ZARP I wouldn't have come back. Only a few people know why I actually resigned and if you'd actually have asked me I would have told you as well. Don't assume shit when you know nothing about it.

Dont come at me with the don't assume shit. Don't expect others to know if you don't make it public. Since you didn't make it public this is how most people would have seen it as.

There is more to explain but I dont wish to completely shit on Raeker. By that I mean I dont want to completly hate on Raeker because I do like him but I do not believe he should become CM. These are my opinions and you are more than welcome to share your thoughts on my opinions. Think of this as a 'Change my mind episode'
Clarky would be a better CM than Raeker. Change my mind.

This is my opinion. Do not forget that.
That's fine dude. I appreciate critique. Though half of what you've written (except the last point) is a bit silly
Is it silly that I want someone who knows about the main server that they will be managing to a high extent? No. I want someone who is capable of knowing what needs to be improved/changed before it becomes a major issue. All the issues that you are 'discussing' with people you trust are probably already well known to the newest of players of SSRP since they actually play the game mode. By playing you understand what is an issue without talking to others. From the sounds of it you would be fixing issues that are already major which is a good thing but I would prefer someone who fixes issues before they become major.
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Fred Wroolie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------ L A T E R N E R D S
  • Posts: 2117
  • Thank you received: 2175
  • Karma: 6
Thank You My Posts!



Login or register to post a reply.

#Clarky4CM 1 week 5 days ago #916101

Fred Wroolie wrote:
He has only 28 hours total time on SSRP which we can all mostly say is the CORE of Zarp. If he himself only has 28 hours of experience of PLAYING SSRP then how can he manage it. Before you say "His gametracker is messed up thats why he only has that many hours" that is one of the worst excuses I have heard. I am on about Raeker properly getting involved with the server and not just staffing. To manage a server and implement features for it you must be able to understand what works and what doesnt and I dont seem to understand how he could possibly know any of that with such little interaction with the 'core' server.
I do not know a lot about SSRP. That is a fact.

I know you don't thats why I stated it.
I do have a lot more time on the servers than the 28 hours that you mention

Not according to gametrackers and that is what we zarp go by. However I am generous and I know you dont like to role play and thats why I said you have 28 hours of PLAYING and not staffing.
but yes you are correct by saying that I might not know enough about SSRP. Of course, there's more to managing a community than just knowing how SSRP works. And I wasn't a Lead Team member on that server for no reason either.

I know you weren't a Lead Team member on ssrp for not reason. I didn't sate that. However if you are saying this as your counter argument to me saying you have 28 hours of playing time then this is again irrelevant since I said playing and not staffing.
My application is not out yet, but to counter my handicap regarding the knowledge that I have about SSRP, I am discussing the changes to the server with a handful of people that I trust. You will see more about that when I post my application, obviously.

Obviously

My next point is that when Raeker 'lost' in the CM applications in 2017 he was starting to lose interest in Zarp and soon resigned.
If I'd lost an interest in ZARP I wouldn't have come back. Only a few people know why I actually resigned and if you'd actually have asked me I would have told you as well. Don't assume shit when you know nothing about it.

Dont come at me with the don't assume shit. Don't expect others to know if you don't make it public. Since you didn't make it public this is how most people would have seen it as.

There is more to explain but I dont wish to completely shit on Raeker. By that I mean I dont want to completly hate on Raeker because I do like him but I do not believe he should become CM. These are my opinions and you are more than welcome to share your thoughts on my opinions. Think of this as a 'Change my mind episode'
Clarky would be a better CM than Raeker. Change my mind.

This is my opinion. Do not forget that.
That's fine dude. I appreciate critique. Though half of what you've written (except the last point) is a bit silly
Is it silly that I want someone who knows about the main server that they will be managing to a high extent? No. I want someone who is capable of knowing what needs to be improved/changed before it becomes a major issue. All the issues that you are 'discussing' with people you trust are probably already well known to the newest of players of SSRP since they actually play the game mode. By playing you understand what is an issue without talking to others. From the sounds of it you would be fixing issues that are already major which is a good thing but I would prefer someone who fixes issues before they become major.


For some reason your response didn't quote so under this sentence is what I was saying.

That last paragraph is just pure assumption and saying that you think Raeker is incapable of working with people to ensure problems are fixed before they happen with new implementations. You do realize if Raeker won the people who didn't win can also go to him with their suggestions to elaborate on his current list to bounce ideas.
  • SoraJS
  • SoraJS's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Capsule Corp.
  • Posts: 667
  • Thank you received: 522
  • Karma: 11
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 1 week 5 days ago by SoraJS.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

#Clarky4CM 1 week 5 days ago #916111

Fred Wroolie wrote:
He has only 28 hours total time on SSRP which we can all mostly say is the CORE of Zarp. If he himself only has 28 hours of experience of PLAYING SSRP then how can he manage it. Before you say "His gametracker is messed up thats why he only has that many hours" that is one of the worst excuses I have heard. I am on about Raeker properly getting involved with the server and not just staffing. To manage a server and implement features for it you must be able to understand what works and what doesnt and I dont seem to understand how he could possibly know any of that with such little interaction with the 'core' server.
I do not know a lot about SSRP. That is a fact.

I know you don't thats why I stated it.
I do have a lot more time on the servers than the 28 hours that you mention

Not according to gametrackers and that is what we zarp go by. However I am generous and I know you dont like to role play and thats why I said you have 28 hours of PLAYING and not staffing.
You know full well as me that Gametracker struggles to track time, especially when you don't kill players. Anyone that's ever seen me play on TTT knows I am a horrible shot, that's why I primarily RP/play as cop instead of raiding/basing.

but yes you are correct by saying that I might not know enough about SSRP. Of course, there's more to managing a community than just knowing how SSRP works. And I wasn't a Lead Team member on that server for no reason either.

I know you weren't a Lead Team member on ssrp for not reason. I didn't sate that. However if you are saying this as your counter argument to me saying you have 28 hours of playing time then this is again irrelevant since I said playing and not staffing.
And I'm telling you I do not have 28 hours of playtime, making your argument relatively redundant.

My application is not out yet, but to counter my handicap regarding the knowledge that I have about SSRP, I am discussing the changes to the server with a handful of people that I trust. You will see more about that when I post my application, obviously.

Obviously

My next point is that when Raeker 'lost' in the CM applications in 2017 he was starting to lose interest in Zarp and soon resigned.
If I'd lost an interest in ZARP I wouldn't have come back. Only a few people know why I actually resigned and if you'd actually have asked me I would have told you as well. Don't assume shit when you know nothing about it.

Dont come at me with the don't assume shit. Don't expect others to know if you don't make it public. Since you didn't make it public this is how most people would have seen it as.
I don't make it public because it's a private matter. Like I said, if you'd actually approached me you'd actually get to know the reason why I resigned and why I came back so quickly after. Lastly, you assuming that shows that you have very little respect for me. The argument of "This is how the community sees it" only counts to the part of the community that does not care about my own wellbeing and assumes the worse, like you have shown in your reply.

There is more to explain but I dont wish to completely shit on Raeker. By that I mean I dont want to completly hate on Raeker because I do like him but I do not believe he should become CM. These are my opinions and you are more than welcome to share your thoughts on my opinions. Think of this as a 'Change my mind episode'
Clarky would be a better CM than Raeker. Change my mind.

This is my opinion. Do not forget that.
That's fine dude. I appreciate critique. Though half of what you've written (except the last point) is a bit silly
Is it silly that I want someone who knows about the main server that they will be managing to a high extent? No. I want someone who is capable of knowing what needs to be improved/changed before it becomes a major issue. All the issues that you are 'discussing' with people you trust are probably already well known to the newest of players of SSRP since they actually play the game mode. By playing you understand what is an issue without talking to others. From the sounds of it you would be fixing issues that are already major which is a good thing but I would prefer someone who fixes issues before they become major.
First of all, the idea that I know nothing about SSRP is wrong. I might know very little, but that does not mean I am completely unaware of the issues on the server. It also doesn't mean that I'm not at all able to see the millions of complaints on the forums and what the community has an actual issue with. And the reason why I said your arguments are silly is because they are wrong, not because they are invalid.
  • Raeker
  • Raeker's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I hope they remember you
  • Posts: 8210
  • Thank you received: 5011
  • Karma: 120
Add me on Steam here!

Click on my signature for my CM application!
Login or register to post a reply.

#Clarky4CM 1 week 3 days ago #917873

Fred Wroolie wrote:
He has only 28 hours total time on SSRP which we can all mostly say is the CORE of Zarp. If he himself only has 28 hours of experience of PLAYING SSRP then how can he manage it. Before you say "His gametracker is messed up thats why he only has that many hours" that is one of the worst excuses I have heard. I am on about Raeker properly getting involved with the server and not just staffing. To manage a server and implement features for it you must be able to understand what works and what doesnt and I dont seem to understand how he could possibly know any of that with such little interaction with the 'core' server.
I do not know a lot about SSRP. That is a fact.

I know you don't thats why I stated it.
I do have a lot more time on the servers than the 28 hours that you mention

Not according to gametrackers and that is what we zarp go by. However I am generous and I know you dont like to role play and thats why I said you have 28 hours of PLAYING and not staffing.
but yes you are correct by saying that I might not know enough about SSRP. Of course, there's more to managing a community than just knowing how SSRP works. And I wasn't a Lead Team member on that server for no reason either.

I know you weren't a Lead Team member on ssrp for not reason. I didn't sate that. However if you are saying this as your counter argument to me saying you have 28 hours of playing time then this is again irrelevant since I said playing and not staffing.
My application is not out yet, but to counter my handicap regarding the knowledge that I have about SSRP, I am discussing the changes to the server with a handful of people that I trust. You will see more about that when I post my application, obviously.

Obviously

My next point is that when Raeker 'lost' in the CM applications in 2017 he was starting to lose interest in Zarp and soon resigned.
If I'd lost an interest in ZARP I wouldn't have come back. Only a few people know why I actually resigned and if you'd actually have asked me I would have told you as well. Don't assume shit when you know nothing about it.

Dont come at me with the don't assume shit. Don't expect others to know if you don't make it public. Since you didn't make it public this is how most people would have seen it as.

There is more to explain but I dont wish to completely shit on Raeker. By that I mean I dont want to completly hate on Raeker because I do like him but I do not believe he should become CM. These are my opinions and you are more than welcome to share your thoughts on my opinions. Think of this as a 'Change my mind episode'
Clarky would be a better CM than Raeker. Change my mind.

This is my opinion. Do not forget that.
That's fine dude. I appreciate critique. Though half of what you've written (except the last point) is a bit silly
Is it silly that I want someone who knows about the main server that they will be managing to a high extent? No. I want someone who is capable of knowing what needs to be improved/changed before it becomes a major issue. All the issues that you are 'discussing' with people you trust are probably already well known to the newest of players of SSRP since they actually play the game mode. By playing you understand what is an issue without talking to others. From the sounds of it you would be fixing issues that are already major which is a good thing but I would prefer someone who fixes issues before they become major.

"Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other." --John F. Kennedy

The most important quality of any leader is the ability to learn and to overcome weakness. When Raeker says he has spoken to people to gather information, he has literally spoken to 50+ people to determine the best courses of action for different issues regarding SSRP. It is ignorant to claim that a person must have prior knowledge of a subject before being an effective leader dealing with it. Elon Musk, for example, knew nothing about electric cars or rockets before starting Tesla and SpaceX, yet they are each now the largest companies in their respective fields. Elon has surrounded himself with knowledgeable individuals who have helped him to become wildly successful as a leader and as a pioneer in these industries.

Men like Elon Musk are the ones who are responsible for driving humanity forward, and it is people like Raeker who become leaders that can make such changes. Experience is by no means something to ignore in a leader, but one can have experience and not have what it takes to bring people together. That is not the type of leader we need. We need someone who can bring us together as a community, we need someone who can learn from the mistakes made by themselves and others, who can reign in overzealous staff, and can talk to new players about concerns and suggestions. We need someone who will mend the shattered heart of the community, through kindness, fairness, and leadership. We need Raeker because he represents what the current lead team is not. We need togetherness, cohesiveness, and connectivity, all of which are things Raeker has been and can continue to provide. With his heart and mind, and the help and advisement of those who have experience, Raeker can reforge the image and resharpen the edge of the community.
  • Tony Lombardi
  • Tony Lombardi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 62
  • Thank you received: 54
  • Karma: 0
FP REBOOT BRING IT BACK LADS


Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Tony Lombardi.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy, Raeker, LonelyDodo
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds

Community Manager Poll

Please login to vote.

198 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
37/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
13/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
8/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
13/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
44/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
11/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
12/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
18/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Murder
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
42/128
online
Top