TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal SneakerFreak

[SSRP] Ban Appeal SneakerFreak 6 years 9 months ago #613255

Name - SneakerFreak
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:109787744
Admins name - Tyler
Reason - Hacking
Server - server 2
Time - Perm
Story - Pretty much I quit rust again due to the hackers which is the game I went to after I stopped playing zarp due to the amount of hackers. When i came back i found out it was better but there was still a few hackers and i got angry. So I went and got hacks then came back and was printer esping. I realize now i made a huge mistake I hate hackers my self and I cant believe I lowered my self to that level. If I was given a second chance I know now to reach out and contact a staff member also take a video and chill out make sure not to react to fast. I believe I should be given a second chance.
Proof - n/a
Extra information - I believe I have learned from my mistakes and should have a second chance. I understand that this is one of the worst things you can do on any gmod server or in general. I just got angry and reacted to fast. I did not really know what to do so i resorted to hacking to get my things back but i was just ruining other peoples time. I now know I should have seeked out a staff member even tho there were none online i now have Morgan added and if i ever encounter this situation again and there is no staff members on i can contact him, that is if i was given a second chance. thank you for considering.
Can someone other than Morgan handle this please thanks :)
  • deadstar
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 13

http://imgur.com/a/2DnfJ
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal SneakerFreak 6 years 9 months ago #613321

I'll handle this.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[SSRP] Ban Appeal SneakerFreak 6 years 9 months ago #614495

After speaking to Tyler, we have decided to deny this as you did not consider turning off your hacks the day after you got caught using them not too long ago. I recommend you wait at least another month before appealing your ban again.

#Denied
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

280 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun